In the Office Pt. 02: Follicle Test

Story Info
Horny guy at work tricks naive coworker into helping him.
7k words
4.58
44.1k
62

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smoothed
smoothed
272 Followers

This series is based on one office of many horny people. If you have favorite characters, let me know and I'll do my best to feature them in other episodes.

If you are unsatisfied with the ending, I plan on adding a special deleted scene to this one. Stay tuned.

*****

Carson Dixon had been a self-righteous, pretentious jerk for his entire adult life, but he knew his nature and learned long ago not to fight it. He grew up in privilege in New England, attending a prestigious university. At that time, being well-off and good-looking, he became very popular at his fraternity and often had a half-dozen or more fuck buddies at his disposal. These girls shamelessly pined for him, much different from his high school experience. This led him down the path of becoming a womanizer.

A few years into his burgeoning career, his overbearing wife discovered that he wasn't necessarily working overtime all those late nights. She grew suspicious and decided to confront him. She found him in the parking lot of the tech startup company he worked for. But the only person she saw working was the blonde with her head in his lap, bobbing enthusiastically. The ensuing divorce left Carson single, a status from which he'd never looked back.

That was over ten years and tens of dozens of blondes ago. Carson progressed successfully in his career, although he continued to behave inappropriately in his place of work. He just found it so easy. He was often horny at work, being around well-dressed and attractive professionals. The girls were often younger, always naïve, and never seemed to stick around his company once he'd lost interest in them. It was just the way of the world, he supposed. He considered himself a cog in the machine, though a very lucky cog.

It was a mundane Monday in early September, as Carson sat at his desk, considering his usual horny mood. He'd been seeing this dance instructor for a few weeks and things were pretty hot between them. But, she had gone out of town, stranding him alone for several days. She wouldn't be back until later in the week and Carson was growing antsy for some action.

He was reviewing the specs of his brand-new state-of-the-art copier. The company purchased the machines from time to time and his had just been upgraded to the latest model. The schlubby maintenance technician had set it up first thing in the morning and Carson lazily browsed the features through an app on his computer. It was mid-morning, which was when Carson's horniness typically peaked, when he saw a black and white blur zip past his door.

'Who was that?' he wondered, quickly moving to his door to for a better look.

Carson shamelessly fondled himself over his slacks, watching the retreating backside of the black and white dress-wearer. Though he had a preference for blondes, his main criteria was curves. And this brunette had them in all the right places from where he could see. She was tall, even more so in her heels, and wore a sharp, snug-fitting black and white chevron dress. It was about as short as it could be, while still being "professional". A liberal amount of the girls' legs was on display, along with a plump, round ass. The skin-tight dress left little to the imagination. Carson could see the young lady was a thong-wearer. Completing his scan, he observed her swaying, curly chestnut hair, dancing across her back and her bare shoulders in the sleeveless dress.

He followed her with his eyes, hoping to catch a glimpse of her front side to see if her front curved as much as her rear. Also, he wanted to see if she was a "bagger", his own slang term for a chick with a hot body but ugly face. It was a reference to having to put a paper bag over the girl's head so she'd still be fuckable. He, of course, had never actually resorted to fucking a "bagger".

The girl's shiny black heels thudded sharply as she walked, causing a slight jiggle to her flared butt. Carson's left hand absently squeezed his upper shaft and cock head over his pants. There was a hint of wetness around his thighs indicating that he was leaking precum. He was picturing how that ass would ripple as he "hit it" doggystyle until she rounded the corner and left his sight. He began scheming a way to fuck the brunette hottie before lunch.

Brandi Lynn Carter was part of a rash of new-hire college students, brought on early in the summer. She'd gone through the various training phases associated with new employees and had spent most of her time with the company shadowing the person she'd been brought on to replace. She liked working at the office so far. Everyone seemed very friendly and welcoming.

Brandi had eked through community college mostly on accord of her stunning looks and bubbly personality. Like everyone, she of course had her flaws. Brandi thought she was fat. Her boobs and her butt were far too big. She looked in the mirror and saw excessive curves where she wanted to be slim and toned. Her idea of the perfect female form was closer to Kate Beckinsdale, while Brandi's body type was more like Kate Upton.

With her freshly minted college degree in communication, she had applied for jobs like crazy. Her qualifications were limited, but her cleavage was much more extensive. She didn't go out of her way to display her assets, but she didn't really need to. Curves like hers were hard to hide. Soon, she had several reasonable offers for employment. Nothing life-changing, but a few good administrative assistant options were open.

Her interview at the office was her very last one and she'd only shown up as a courtesy. But, after a brief discussion with the two enthusiastic male hiring officers, they had given her the best offer yet, under the condition that she took it on the spot. They wanted to hire her as the Office Administrator. Brandi felt a bit bewildered by the senior title and generous salary. Her only pause came from the hungry gazes of the two men. But being ogled by lusty men was something she took in stride, being such a common occurrence. She accepted the offer and started immediately.

After the mandatory training, Brandi spent several weeks shadowing the current office administrator, Wanda. Wanda had been with the company for years and was the office matriarch. She was helpful and generous but had a take-no-crap attitude. Needless to say, the employees at the office did everything they could to stay in her good graces. But it was time for Wanda to retire. As Brandi's shadow period came to an end, Wanda did just that.

Today was Brandi's first day on her own, as the office administrator. She was grateful that the office was relatively vacant, since many of the employees were attending a conference at the local convention center. She pleasantly went about her morning, easing into her new role.

Meanwhile, Carson was at his desk, browsing the list of active users in the inter-office messaging program. He scrolled through, looking for unfamiliar names. Luckily, the active users were pared way down due to the conference. Carson hadn't signed up to attend because he didn't like attending the local ones, instead preferring to save his expense budget for more exotic locales.

"Hmmm, let's see, there's Doug, but he's idle," Carson muttered to himself. He knew who Doug, the IT guy was. "Ah! What have we here... Brandi Lynn Carter, Administration... No way I would have missed an ass like that... she must be new..."

He double clicked her name, opening a chat window.

Brandi sat at her desk, idly touching up her lip gloss through her compact mirror. Pink was her favorite color and she almost always shaded her thick lips with the color. She really loved the glossy look. She smacked her lips together gently to spread the gloss evenly as a dialogue box popped onto her screen.

Carson Dixon: Hey, Brandi. I don't believe we met, but I wanted to say hi.

She snapped the compact closed and tucked it into her purse with the lip gloss, swiveling her chair squarely to her desk.

Brandi Lynn Carter: Hi Mr. Dixon! No, I don't believe we have, but thank you for reaching out.

Carson: So your new, right?

Brandi: Yes, I started a few weeks ago. I had been shadowing Wanda the whole time.

Carson: Wanda will be sorely missed, but welcome aboard.

Brandi: Thank you so much!

Carson: Actually, I have something I needed your help with.

Brandi: What can I do for you, Mr. Dixon?

Carson: Please come to my office. It will be easier to explain in person.

Brandi: On my way.

Carson reclined in his chair smugly. So far so good. He waited, absently playing with his cock with one hand and clicking his mouse with the other.

A few moments later, there was a soft knock on the wall beside his open door. "Mr. Dixon?"

Brandi Lynn Carter leaned halfway through the doorway, smiling. She definitely was not a "bagger". At the sight of her face and upper body, Carson felt his cock throb, leaking a fresh stream of precum inside his boxers.

"Come on in, Brandi." He waved her in, smiling and rising to stand.

She crossed into his office, giving him his first full view of her. Brandi was around 5'-8", wearing the body-hugging black and white dress. Her thick brown hair fell around her shoulders in bouncy curls. She had large, dark eyes, prominent lips, and olive white skin. Her mouth curved into an affable smile as she stepped up to shake Carson's hand.

Carson's eyes were drawn like a magnet to Brandi's chest as he gripped her hand. Her tits swelled out abundantly with a generous view of her soft cleavage. She met his firm grip with her own. Carson's eyes bulged out as he pumped her hand, watching the tops of her breasts ripple slightly. He snapped his gaze up.

"Very nice to meet you, Brandi."

"Thank you sir!" she cheerfully replied.

They broke the handshake and Carson shamelessly scanned her body.

"I have to say, I absolutely love your dress."

"Oh, well thank you!" Brandi did a little turn back and forth.

Carson realized she was anything but bashful. He grew more encouraged. And harder.

"Please, have a seat," he gestured, then sat behind his desk as Brandi sank into a chair. "How do you like it here so far?"

"Really, everyone has been so nice. Its been great! I am a little nervous about taking over for Wanda. Talk about big shoes to fill!"

Carson had a hand under his desk, squeezing his cock. He stole a glance at her cleavage before continuing.

"I'm sure you will fit right in." He smiled, then went on. "Now, I wanted your help today with setting up my new copier. Its right over there by that wall." He pointed behind Brandi and she turned to look, then turned back to face him.

"Of course, Mr. Dixon. I'd be happy to help, although I'm not much of a computer person. I'm not sure how much assistance I can offer," she said meekly.

"Oh nonsense, Brandi. The technician has already done most of the set up. I just need your help with the follicle test." Carson raised an eyebrow, leisurely squeezing himself over his pants. This was where he needed to sell her.

"The follicle test? I'm afraid I don't understand." Brandi's face bunched in confusion. "You mean like hair follicle?"

Carson sat up in his chair, releasing his cock and placing his elbows on his desk. He tented his fingers together.

"All kinds of things have follicles, Brandi. Hair, skin... Are you aware of the new technology they put into these copy machines?"

"Oh, well, no, not really."

"Its quite impressive. The latest scanning surfaces can detect particles as small as follicles. They just need to be calibrated. I have to do the calibration through the app, but someone needs to physically be at the computer, exposing the scanning surface to various follicle levels."

There was a brief pause, as if Carson were waiting.

"Oh." Brandi said blankly.

"I need you to apply the gradient of follicles."

Brandi blinked at him, expressionless.

"Brandi," Carson said slowly. "I need you to go over to the copier and follow my instructions. Do you think you can do that, dear?"

Brandi's face brightened. "I'd love to Mr. Dixon!" She sat up eagerly in her chair.

Carson smiled awkwardly as the two stared at each other.

"Well, if you wanted to do that now, that would be fine."

"Oh... of course!" Brandi said, rising to stand.

She turned and left his room, crossing the hallway to the small cubicle containing the copier.

Carson mentally cheered, 'YES!', figuring he was one step closer to his goal. He watched the curvy brunette sashay her way to the machine, appraising her backside once again. She opened the top lid and stood with her hands on either side, peering into it like a wishing well.

She looked over her shoulder back at Carson. "Ok, now what?"

Carson clicked through the app to where he had a real-time image of the scanning surface. He made the image full screen. The view looked up at Brandi from below. He got a nice close up of the underside of her swelling chest. Her covered tits stuck out prominently, so much that he couldn't see her face around them.

"We need to start with something small. Try your hands."

Brandi turned back to the machine. Carson saw her palms and the undersides of her fingers appear on screen.

"How's that?" Brandi asked.

"Perfect, scanning now." Carson hit the scan button and a light bar ran down the scanning surface, shining up at Brandi. "Great. 100 follicles per square inch. Now we need something bigger. Try your arms."

Brandi paused before awkwardly leaning down onto the scanning surface. Carson saw her bare forearms flatten against the surface. By leaning over, her large breasts also pressed against the surface.

"Ok, good. Hold for the scan."

Brandi saw the bar of light travel down the surface. She stood tentatively.

"Got it. 300 follicles per square inch. We need to get higher resolution though. Try something bigger."

Brandi rested on her arms. "Bigger? Uhm, like what?" It was a little weird having to face away from Carson while she conversed with him.

"Dunno," he said. "Try to lean over more, get more of your arms onto the surface."

He watched as Brandi did her best to lay her arms onto the scanning surface. She bent farther, and he appreciated her large ass, again noting her visible thong line. He flicked his eyes to the screen.

"How's that?" Brandi called out.

Carson ran the scan, then made a disappointed sound. "Not good. You are moving around too much and there's not enough contact." He watched the cute brunette through the screen.

She shifted and her covered breasts mashed more against the machine, flattening and taking up more of the surface. "Try it now?"

The light bar made its trip. "Still not good. You need something bigger," Carson reported. "How about your... uh... your... breasts?" His voice raised hopefully with the last word. This was another crucial moment.

"My breasts?" Brandi stood tall and looked back at Carson. "What do you mean?"

"Well, anything large would work, really. I just noticed you have large breasts, so they would probably work."

Brandi turned back to the machine. "Hmmm..." she muttered. She paused, obviously considering her situation. "They are pretty big... Ok, try this."

Carson saw her chest press down against the copier through the screen. Her huge tits flattened out, spreading the dress top and expanding her cleavage even further.

"Uh, Brandi, dear, I'm afraid it only works on bare skin."

"Oh," she commented listlessly.

He watched her on the screen. She hesitated, again pondering her options. Her hair dragged around her flattened chest.

"Wait, you want me to get my boobs out and put them against the screen? What if someone sees me?"

"No one's around, you'll be fine," he replied dismissively, hoping she'd buy it.

"Well, that's true..." she said softly, as if to herself. "You'll warn me if anyone is coming?"

"Of course," Carson said firmly. This just might work.

He watched the choppy image on screen. Brandi lifted from the surface and adjusted her dress. He saw her tug the top seam of her dress down, exposing her pink bra and heaving breasts within. They sprung out, bulging over the dress as she pulled it down. Carson's hand went to his cock again as he marveled at her bra-encased mounds. Without realizing it, he was holding his breath. She reached inside her left bra cup, but just as she was about to pull her tit out, she paused.

"Wait, you can't see the screen, right?"

"Oh, no no, of course not," he lied.

With that, Brandi reached into her lacey pink bra and scooped out her soft, heavy breasts, each in turn. They flopped over the bra proudly, as if they were happy to be free.

"Holy shit," Carson muttered, watching as she exposed herself.

From below, they looked like giant tanned mountains. They had to be Ds, maybe bigger. He could see the lower swell of them, topped by a paler area where her bikini tan lines were. Inside those pale triangles, he saw her fat, prominent nipples. They were darker, contrasting the pale breast skin around them. He thought he noticed them stiffen.

Brandi scooped her breasts out and ran her hands over them, mostly out of habit. She clutched them in a protective gesture, then looked around the vacant office. She had been in public, wearing a bikini before. She'd even flashed some frat guys when she was visiting a friend of hers at an out-of-state college. But she'd never really been topless in public, let alone at her workplace. Her nipples stiffened. She felt shivers bolt down her spine.

She also felt her pussy throb.

"Ok, ready?" Brandi asked, half turning over her shoulder.

"Coast is clear!"

Brandi released her tits and lowered them onto the smooth, clear surface.

"Fuck yea," Carson muttered, watching her massive bare tits flatten out.

They looked amazingly soft and supple, pressed against the screen, spreading to occupy a good portion of the scanning surface. Each pointy nipple was centered in a pinkish-brown areola, which were about 2 inches in diameter. Her pale skin surrounded them. Carson's mouth was watering. He quickly saved the image to his hard drive.

"Well?" Brandi asked nervously.

"Hold please," Carson said loudly. He clicked the scanner.

The light bar flashed up at her from below. She could feel the warm light scan over her huge tits. She absently shifted, feeling the tingles spreading from between her thighs.

Carson saved the image. "Hold on, still trying to get a good scan." He again ran the scanner.

Brandi bit her lip as she leaned on the copier. She was worried about becoming aroused, feeling the warmth again travel across her bare skin.

"Wow, 500 follicles per square inch. Great job, Brandi!"

Through the screen, her breasts lifted, and she hurried to put them back in her bra.

"Ok, we need to get to 700, though. We need one more large scan to set the resolution," Carson bullshitted.

Brandi paused, her breasts inside the bra, but still out of her dress. "Oh."

Carson looked from the screen to where she stood, facing away from him. "Do you have anything bigger than your breasts?" His eyes fell to her ass.

She shifted her weight. "I guess... I guess um, my bum's pretty big?"

Carson squeezed himself excitedly. He loved it when a plan came together, and this one was shaping up nicely.

"That's true, Brandi. Your butt is much bigger than your tits," Carson flinched as he said 'tits'. He hadn't wanted to be too vulgar with her, believing this was key to her going along with his suggestions.

But Brandi didn't seem to notice. "Ok, hold on."

Carson watched her spin to face him. She still hadn't pulled the front of her dress back up. Her breasts wobbled slightly in her straining pink bra. The two of them made eye contact. Carson had a lecherous grin plastered across his face. Brandi gave him a slight smile back. She wiggled her hips back and forth, hiking up her dress. He returned his gaze to the screen.

smoothed
smoothed
272 Followers