In the Office Pt. 02: Follicle Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi's palms flattened against the screen as she lifted herself up. Then her giant butt cheeks came into view. She settled onto the surface.

"Jesus..." Carson groaned.

Brandi's creamy ass cheeks flooded the screen as they spread over the surface. Carson resisted the urge to touch his monitor, though her butt looked very plump and squeezable. Right between her butt crack, he glimpsed the gusset of her pink panties. It matched her bra. But the panties would have to go to.

"Ok, ready to scan?" Carson looked at Brandi, who now faced him.

She sat comfortably on the copier, her legs kicking slightly like a little kid. She nodded to him. She heard the whir below her, then saw the light shining up at her as it began its scan. Her supple bottom covered so much of the surface that it went completely dark as she felt the warm light scan her bum.

"Shoot," Carson said loudly, shaking his head.

"What? What is it?"

"687 follicles per square inch. Almost there, but we need a tiny bit more. Is there any way to get more skin in contact with the scanning surface?" Carson peered at her over the top of his monitor.

"Oh, ummm..." she cocked her head in an adorable way. "I don't think anything is bigger than my butt."

Carson had to stifle a laugh. She really was naïve.

"We just need a tiny bit more. I'm reading about 50 follicles of opaqueness. Are you wearing underwear?" he asked, keeping up the ruse that he couldn't see the surface.

"Well, yes, today I am," she replied.

Carson made a mental note of her response, which indicated some days she went commando.

"Whew, ok good. So the material of your underwear is creating the opaque area. Please remove them and try again," he instructed her as if it were a routine request.

Brandi once again was hesitant. She knew she was becoming more and more aroused. What if she was wet enough to affect the scan? She certainly couldn't explain that to Carson. Taking a deep breath to steel herself, she hopped off of the machine. Facing Carson still, she leaned forward and hooked her fingers into the strings of her thong. Brandi tugged them down, but as they collected at her knees, she stopped.

"Coast still clear?" she asked, looking at Carson.

He regarded her, squeezing himself and trying not to smirk. Brandi was bent over toward him, her dress bunched up over her ass, but under her bra-covered tits, panties down around her knees. This was going exactly as he planned.

He looked around dramatically. "Yep, go for it."

The pink panties dropped between her feet, then she stepped out of them. Carson's eyes snapped back to the screen as Brandi hopped back up.

"Good god..." he whispered, staring at the image.

Brandi's bare, fat ass smooshed across the surface. As she settled into place, her puffy pussy was on full display. She had a nice tight slit, hugged by thick pussy lips. He could even see her little clit poking out. It looked stiff. She moved slightly and a filmy distortion smeared across the scanning surface.

'Perfect, she's already wet,' Carson thought.

"Ok, here goes the scan," he announced.

Brandi tried to hold still, but she could tell that she was very wet. The light passed under her and she again felt the warmth, this time, directly on her bare pussy. She couldn't help herself from squirming slightly, becoming overwhelmingly horny. She felt her nipples stiffen against the inside of her bra.

Carson captured the image, saving it with the one of her breasts.

Brandi could see and hear Carson clicking and typing. "Did it work?" she asked hopefully.

"Just a minute," he replied, running another scan. He saved that one too. "700 follicles! You did it, Brandi!"

"Oh yay!" Brandi clapped a few times quietly, bouncing slightly.

Carson watched her wet pussy leave more smeared wet area on the copier surface.

"Now, in order to calibrate the resolution, we have set the 700 follicle level, but we need to recapture the 500 level. This will be the last scan, I promise. Brandi, I need you to put your breasts back on the scanner."

"And they have to be bare, right?" Brandi asked genuinely.

"That's right, dear. Make sure you get them completely out of your bra. You may actually want to remove the bra so we don't have any interference."

"Good idea," Brandi said, standing and turning away from Carson as she began unhooking her bra strap.

Carson's heart was pounding in his chest. Now was his chance, but he didn't want to be too hasty. He calmly, but deliberately stood, exited his office and approached Brandi. She was bending over away from him, placing her naked tits onto the surface. He saw the bra on the ground near her matching panties. Closing the distance between them from behind, Carson watched the brunette lean down onto the copier. Her hips rotated, bringing her bubble butt into view below her bunched dress. Her pink pussy peered back at him invitingly. Carson slowly lowered his zipper and extracted his stiff cock and heavy balls. He gently massaged his erection.

"Ok! I'm ready!" Brandi said loudly, to be sure Carson could hear her as she faced away.

Carson stepped up behind her, saying, "Luckily we can do the last scan from here," he said in a low tone.

Brandi gasped sharply and went to lift herself up, suddenly feeling the presence of the man behind her. She felt a firm hand in the small of her back, encouraging her to bend back over.

"Mmm- Mr. Dixon?" she said shakily.

"It's alright, Brandi, relax. No one is around besides us, I just checked." He spooned up behind her, pushing his body against hers and trapping her against the heavy copier. He took in the strong scent of her perfume, with the slight hint of female arousal. "Now, just lean back down," he said, gently applying pressure to her back with a firm hand. She bent slowly. "That's it... We can capture the scan from here."

"We... we can?" Brandi stammered, letting him push her back down. Her breasts flattened out against the surface again, bulging out on the sides. She fidgeted nervously, feeling Carson against her backside and the copier against her front.

Carson stood tall behind her, looking down at her bare back and the bulging curves of her side-boobs. "Yes, we can, just like this." He reached beside her and hit the big green SCAN button, his body pressing into hers.

His erection poked at her inner thighs. Brandi gasped again.

The motor whirred below her, and the light bar leapt into motion, moving across the surface. Carson shifted behind Brandi, moving his stiff cock so that it angled up, pressing into her ass cleavage. There was no mistaking what part of his body she felt throbbing in the crack of her ass. A photocopy of her huge tits spat out of the copier.

Brandi turned her head slightly to look back at Carson. "Uhm, sir...?"

He leaned over her, reveling in the buttery softness of her supple cheeks around his shaft. "I'm so glad you were willing to help me today, Brandi." Carson grinded against her slightly as he spoke into her ear. He could feel her wet pussy lips against his balls.

"But when you sat on the copier with no underwear on, the scanner malfunctioned. It seems there was some wetness on your," Carson cleared his throat, "your bottom." He hit the scan button again. The motor whirred and the light flashed. The copier issued another xerox of Brandi's tits.

Brandi's eyes popped wider. "Oh, there was?"

"Yes, it seems there was," he growled. He could feel Brandi's wet pussy against his scrotum as she shifted nervously. He also felt her butt crack become clammy. Must've been his precum.

"These machines are extremely advanced," Carson continued. "They are very sensitive and cannot handle any moisture." He saw Brandi's dark eyes, open wide with concern. She was like a trapped little rabbit. Carson set the machine to run a copy every few seconds without him having to push the button. The light bar went back and forth steadily now, adding fresh copies of Brandi's bare chest to the stack.

"Now, since the machine is new, I am willing to report it as delivered defective," he said quietly, humping his hips back and forth as he bent over Brandi's back. "And I know you are aroused, based on the wetness error."

Brandi lifted herself onto her elbows. "Oh, Mr. Dixon," she turned her face halfway back over her shoulder, "you'd do that, for me?"

"Well, I figure we both are pretty horny right now, no?" Carson rose up with her, giving her upper body space, while keeping her legs trapped.

Brandi nodded.

"We can both get some relief and the wetness problem will be our little secret..." Carson hissed, reaching down to grip his cock.

The machine whirred continuously, spitting out images of whatever was on the surface, which was still almost entirely Brandi's breasts and forearms. It was obviously in perfect working condition.

"You can feel my cock against your ass, can't you?"

She nodded again, biting her thick pink lip.

"I'm going to put it inside you now. Are you ready?"

Carson swiped his raging erection up and down her slit to tease her. Brandi was sopping wet at this point. She hesitated, feeling him playing with her hungry pussy. She felt her legs tremble uncontrollably. She desperately wanted to feel him deep inside her. With her face halfway toward Carson, she nodded tentatively.

"NNNNNGh..." Carson sighed as he dipped his head in, then continued to inch inside her.

Brandi whimpered as he penetrated her.

"Mmmm, very nice, Brandi," he said with an even voice as he began working his cock back and forth.

Brandi only huffed and panted. Carson worked himself deeper.

"Ooooh yeah," he looked down, watching as his cock sunk into the brunette's bare pussy. He chuckled at the fact that she hadn't even asked him to use a condom.

Brandi stayed poised on her elbows, but lowered her head as he sunk in. The light bar ran back and forth. The copier spat out another image.

"Mmmm, there you go, Brandi," Carson offered when he got his entire length inside her. "Mmmm, here sit up so I can feel those tits."

Brandi raised up, lifting her heavy breasts from the surface. Carson's hands whipped around and latched onto them, one in each hand. He used a tight grip to pull her back against him, ensuring he was as deep as he could go. He flexed into her. Brandi grunted. She arched her back as her cunt walls throbbed around his deeply embedded cock. It felt like she was stuffed with a steel rod, he was so hard. She loved having her tits handled roughly and he did so without her even having to ask. She whimpered as her pussy adjusted to his long, hard dick.

The copier went on doing its job, copying the image of Brandi's naked upper body from below and spitting it out onto an ever-growing stack.

"Wow. These things are so big, I thought they might be fake. Very nice, dear." His hands bore down, and he pumped into her with shallow strokes.

He squeezed them so hard, Brandi wondered if he was trying to pop them. But she simply replied, "Thank you, sir." She felt her stiff nipples jut between his tightening fingers.

Carson drew back, then drove into her, rattling the copier. He began using deep, long strokes, holding her by her tits and watching his cock drive back and forth between her supple ass cheeks. The copier shuddered with each stroke.

"To be honest, Brandi, I wanted to do this to you from the moment I saw you this morning."

Brandi moved her hands to the edge of the copier to brace herself. "Yuh... You did?" she huffed as he drove into her powerfully. The copier creaked and whirred, issuing another image.

"That's right, dear. You have a wonderfully fat ass and when I saw it in this dress, I couldn't stop wondering how soft it was." Maintaining deep steady strokes, Carson switched from holding her jiggling tits in each hand to pinching each of her nipples and drawing them away from her body.

"Oh fuck, Mr. Dixon, yes, pinch my nipples! Yes right there!" she cried. She wasn't sure if it was the naughty setting or the fact that she was being blackmail-fucked, but she suddenly felt an orgasm approaching. But having her nipples stretched roughly like that usually did it too.

"Mmmm, you like that, don't you dear?"

"Oh Mr. Dixon, that's the spot. Fuck my pussy deep. Oh SHIT-" Brandi's body clenched and she weakly slapped one open palm on top of the copier surface, overwhelmed by her pleasurable climax.

"Look at that, coming already. These millennials really are something," Carson commented, feeling Brandi's cunt walls shuddering around his driving shaft.

"SHIT!" Brandi spat out, gripping the edge of the copier with both hands and panting through her orgasm.

The front of Carson's pants made a rhythmic muted sound as her ass cheeks bounced on him. The copier added another scan. Brandi's climaxing pussy clenched his dick tighter and he drove through her tightness, pumping steadily. He was surprised to feel his balls tighten, and he knew he'd be ready to cum soon too. Then he noticed movement to his side, out of his peripheral vision. He snapped his gaze to the side, peering over the low cubicle containing the copier.

Doug, the IT guy, strode through the office, his head bobbing as he walked. Carson could only see his shoulders and head over the cubicle walls. He jammed his cock deep and held Brandi's body still by her tits, with her bare ass directly against his thighs.

"Shhh!" he hissed.

"Oh, hey Carson," Doug said casually as he passed.

Carson wondered if Doug had heard Brandi cry out in orgasm. "Hey Doug," he said, trying to sound calm.

Brandi's head appeared above the cubicle wall. She was breathing heavy and looked like she had been working out. "Hey Brandi," Doug said.

Brandi cleared her throat. "Hi," was all she managed.

Doug could see their shoulders and heads over the wall and thought it a bit odd that they were standing so close together.

He turned to face them, just on the other side of the thin wall. "Hey, did they deliver the new copier today?"

Carson felt sweat bead on his forehead. "Uh, yeah, it's right here," he said. The copier whirred and ejected another sheet onto the growing stack. Carson added, "Actually Brandi here was just helping me get it set up." He tightened his grip on her sprawling tits.

"That's me, always helpful!" Brandi said cheerfully with a slight smile.

"Well, I can see you have your hands full, so I'll leave you to it," Doug said, resuming his loping walk. He rounded the corner, out of sight.

Carson breathed a sigh of relief just as Doug ducked his head back around. "Let me know if it gives you any trouble."

"Will do!" Carson's voice was chipper.

"Bye Doug," Brandi said with a little wave.

Then he was gone.

Carson still held Brandi's tits tightly. She shifted slightly, looking back and up at Carson.

"Do you think he saw us?" She whispered.

Carson sighed at her obvious question. "Yes, I do believe did."

Brandi frowned back. "You know what I mean."

He resumed riding Brandi, pumping his stiff cock in and out of her pussy. "We should be fine, as long as you can keep relatively quiet. Can you try that?"

"Ok, I'll do my best." She rocked with Carson's thrusts as the copier light bounced back and forth.

"Good. Now, before our friend Doug decided to swing by, I was about to splatter the contents of my balls all over the inside of your young pussy. Would you like that, dear?"

She nodded, still looking back at him, biting her lip. She almost always had an orgasm when she got creampied. Though she felt a bit selfish, she meekly replied, "Yes, sir."

Unbelievable. She didn't even ask him to pull out. Carson loved it. He pushed Brandi down so that her tits were again mashed on the surface of the copier. She turned her head to the side, laying it on the copier surface as well. Her bulging tits smooshed against her chin. He gripped her tightly by the hips.

"Just fair warning, I fuck really hard when I cum." He tightened his grip into her supple hips. "Do you think you can take it?"

Carson flexed his ass and drove into her, increasing the pressure of his strokes. "Uh- uh- uh..." she grunted. "Yes, I can take it."

The muted thump of Brandi's ass on the thigh of Carson's pants became sharper. He leaned over her, using all his strength to fuck her. The copier squeaks intensified, but the machine continued capturing scans. Brandi's grunts rose in pitch. She began breathing harder. He felt her pushing back into him, meeting his thrusts.

"Mmm, that's it, Brandi. You are taking it like a pro, dear. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you enjoy getting fucked hard. Is that true?"

"uuungh, yes," she admitted.

"Ah," he slammed, "so the harder the better?"

"Hunh, hunggh, YES!"

Without breaking his stroke, he huffed, "Keep quiet, young lady. I don't want someone catching us as I fill your cunt."

"hunh- yes- sir," she whispered.

"Mmmm, very nice, Brandi. Now, I'm ready to blow my load. I want you to reach back and spread your ass for me, dear. I'd like to try to cum on your cervix." Carson spoke in a low conversational tone as he held her hips and pounded into her.

"ngh- yessss..." Brandi hissed. She rotated her head to face straight down at the operating copier. The paper must have run out at some point, but the light bar kept making its laps. She reached behind her and gripped her thick ass cheeks. Her fingers dug into her supple flesh as she spread herself open.

Carson moved his grip to her shoulders and held nothing back. Bam, bam, BAM! Then he felt it. "Oh there it is, dear. You feel that?" he asked as he felt his cock head ram against a hard little nub deep inside her.

"ohshitohshitohSHIT!" Brandi whined in a high-pitched whisper. She trembled as she began to climax again. Not everyone could hit her cervix like that. It was the most exquisite pleasure, spiked with pain.

"fuuuuuuuhhhck," Carson sighed, flexing into her and poking his cock right on her cervix.

Cum flooded into the brunette in a steady stream. Carson held her firmly against him by her shoulders.

"Thaaaat's it," he said calmly, though his head swam in pleasure as he unloaded in Brandi's snug softness. He did his best to prod deep inside her, depositing his load.

Brandi huffed, her eyes fluttering. She squeezed her ass and pushed right back into Carson, trying to drive his knobby head against her cervix. Each successful contact gave her a jolt of pleasure and made her body spasm. She felt his hot seed pour into her.

Carson shook Brandi by her shoulders slightly, pushing the rest of his cum into her, topping off her pussy. He stroked his length back and forth in Brandi's creamed cunt.

"Whew, I needed that one," he remarked, looking down at his cock. His veiny shaft was slick with Brandi's wetness and clumps of his spunk. "This fat ass of yours gave me a serious case of blue balls. Did you know that young lady?" He released her shoulders and slapped her ass over her gripping fingers.

Brandi only peered back at him wearily, panting. She let go of her ass and rested her elbows on the copier. Her pussy felt like a cannoli that just got stuffed with cream filling. It ached in the best way.

From behind them came an abrupt CLUNK. Carson spun his head and Brandi looked back past his body. There stood the schlubby maintenance tech, having just dropped his toolbox. He was shorter than the cubicle wall, and thus had closed in on them undetected.

Brandi gasped.

"And just how long have you been there, my good man?" Carson asked heartily.

"Uhhhh... just walked up..." he said obtusely. "Got a notification that the printer is out of paper?"

Carson took a step back, withdrawing from Brandi's tight, cum-flooded cunt. As his head popped out, his still-rigid cock bobbed free. A wave of spunk plopped out of Brandi, falling to the carpet with a wet splat. A puddle of cum formed between her legs, next to her discarded bra and panties. Brandi was too flustered to even try to cover herself up.