All Comments on 'In The Parking Lot'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chargergirlchargergirlabout 14 years ago
I loved this!

I especially love the commanding nature of the male character, and it's kinda hot that we never know their names. A very sexy short story, seth! Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The parking lot was dark,i was on my knees on the passenger seat,i waited.I heard the car pull up beside mine,door open,close,my pussy wet with anticipation,my passenger door opened,my skirt lifted,the head of his cock moved up and down my pussy slit,once,twice,then the head entered,sliding in,opening me up,awgh,he was still moving in,long,then i felt his thighs,i pushed back,he didnt move,i ground my pussy on his cock,he pulled back,i thought my insides would be sucked out but he pushed back in,i held still as he fucked me,deep,shallow,fast,slow i was so open,faster now,i new he was about to cumm but i orgasmed first trying to close my pussy on his cock,then more juices in me,his,pulsing, my pussy quivering,until we were both done.He pulled back,i heard his car drive off,i waited, another car,sloppy seconds cumming up,my husband will be pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really?

Did you realize she started with a skirt and then pulled up her pants? It was good till then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not many comments & one is 12 years old.

Too short. Is it her husband or an acquaintance

Is she the office bicycle or a prim & proper worker?

No context given.

2 stars at best.

Bill S.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

A hot read… would be extremely hotter if it was a husband and wife getting a nooner! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3673 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!