In the Spider's Web Ch. 04

Story Info
Mattias and his mate try for babies.
3.3k words
4.65
16.2k
36

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
865 Followers

"Is this really necessary?" I asked Mattias as he wrapped me securely in his silk.

He shrugged. "It will make things easier. My species normally mates face to face, but the location of your vulva is very different from that of a female of my species."

I blinked at him, shifting in the web hammock. "Wait, your species has females?"

He nodded. "Of course. The spells necessary for mating with another species are a relatively recent development."

I frowned. "Why make me your mate, then? Why not find a female arachnoid?"

He shivered. "Females of my species are very... Selective when it comes to mates. Any male arachnoid approaching a female who does not meet with her approval will be eaten. Any male who does..." He shivered again. "Any male who does meet her standards is considered her property from that point forward. He will never be free again, and will likely end up being eaten anyways as soon as she is bored."

I winced. "Ouch."

He smiled wanly. "Ouch a fair assessment. This is why males of my kind take mates that are outside our species."

I squirmed in my bonds. "Mates you can control."

He nodded. "That is a factor in the selection process, yes."

I sighed as Mattias carefully bound my legs into the web suspending me. "You're doing this in case I chicken out, aren't you?"

Mattias blinked. "Chicken... out?"

"I mean in case I get cold feet," I attempted to clarify.

Mattias stared at me, brow furrowed in puzzlement. "Excuse me?"

I sighed. "In case I get scared and change my mind."

Mattias's puzzled frown cleared. "Ah! Chicken out, get cold feet, these are colloquialisms, yes?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Mattias nodded slowly. "Fascinating! The two of us must discuss linguistics at some point."

I sighed. "Sure. Now about my question..."

Mattias nodded. "Yes, I am worried that you will change your mind or become frightened. Securing you in webbing will help us work through such things without missing the perfect moment." He smiled at me fondly. "Though your comfort is also a factor. If we did not use a hammock, I would have to hold you the entire time we were mating, and that would likely get uncomfortable before we finished. So, are you comfortable?"

I squirmed a bit, testing my mobility. I could move around more than I expected, but I was unable to close my legs, and I would not be able to shove Mattias away. I was also pretty comfortable. No individual strands of webbing dug into me. In fact, the way the hammock cradled me felt pretty nice. I leaned into it and relaxed. "I'm good."

Mattias smiled. "Excellent."

He leaned in close. I could feel his warm breath on my mons. Inhale. Exhale. Long, deep inhale. "You smell very close," he murmured. "Also, very good." He lifted his head and met my gaze. "Do you mind if I pleasure you?" he asked.

My insides quivered. "Go right ahead."

Mattias bent over once more. Slowly, he licked me from my taint to my clit. I moaned. Another lick. I knew I was already wet. I realized I now found Mattias's human half more sexy than scary. I wondered when that had happened.

Mattias started slow, and then began to gradually speed up. I twisted in my bindings. "Faster!" I begged.

"As you wish, Beloved," Mattias murmured. His tongue fluttered against my clit, and I whimpered. Mattias sighed in contentment.

Mattias slid two fingers into me. "An added bonus," he murmured, "To pleasuring you as we wait is that I can keep a close eye on the signs of ovulation. Ideally we will both climax roughly an hour before you actually produce an ovum."

I groaned. "Can you talk less and lick more?"

Mattias let out a startled laugh. "Of course!" He began to lick me more vigorously. His fingers slid in and out of my moist center, making a soft, wet sound.

I quivered in my hammock. The entire thing quivered with me. I noticed Mattias was resting his other hand on a strand of webbing. Was he keeping track of my movements like that?

However he was tracking my desire, he seemed to know exactly what effect his fingers and tongue were having. If I liked it, he did it more. Soon I was panting. I was close. I could feel my legs trembling. My center clenched in anticipation.

Mattias pulled away.

"Hey!" I protested. "What are you doing?"

Mattias stroked my cheek lovingly. "It's time," he murmured.

I settled back down. "Oh. Well, hurry up."

Mattias looked down at me, amused. "For someone who is essentially at my mercy, you certainly are demanding."

I raised an eyebrow. "Is that a problem?"

Mattias laughed. "Of course not. Now, let me see...

"

He pulled a jar of pink liquid out of his pouch. Ah. The aphrodisiac. I moaned in anticipation. "Yes..."

First he breathed on it so he could cast the warming spell. Then he dipped his fingers into the viscous fluid. I gasped as he began to massage the heated liquid into my mons. His fingers worked around me, sliding in and out, getting it all over. Finally, he rubbed a large dollop of the stuff over my clit.

I was gasping and shaking. It was intense. It felt like every breath Mattias took, every brush of air over my clit, should make me cum. I whimpered.

"This should increase sensitivity while, at the same time, suppressing your ability to cum," Mattias told me.

I blinked a him. "Suppressing...?"

Mattias chuckled. "The longer it takes to build, the more intense the orgasm. Also, it will help me suppress my own orgasm until I've built up a sufficient quantity of semen."

He produced the pleasure ball and started it vibrating. At its first touch, I screamed. Mattias smiled at my reaction, and webbed it into place. I screamed again, and then began to whimper helplessly. I wanted to tell Mattias to turn it down, that it was too intense, but I couldn't seem to speak, just whimper and gasp.

I watched as Mattias straightened and began to stroke his own slit with aphrodisiac covered fingers. Almost immediately, the slit in his chitin opened and his dick slid out. As I watched, he stroked it, getting it hard. Getting it ready to slide into me.

Oh God, how I wanted that dick. I felt so empty. I wanted him to fill me. I wanted him to stretch me. I wanted him to pound me.

It felt like an eternity before Mattias was ready, and he entered me far, far too slowly. His brow furrowed in worry. "Are you alright? Am I too big?"

I tried to speak, to reassure him, but could only moan. "Ooooooooo..."

Mattias examined me. "You seem to be doing fine. I'll start slow, just to be sure."

His first few thrusts were agonizingly slow. I could tell he wanted to go faster, that he was holding back. I whimpered and mouthed wordlessly, trying to tell him not to worry, to just pound me.

He let out an agonized groan, biting his lip. "Feels... So... Good..." He moaned. My insides clenched around him.

That was when his control snapped. He thrust into me rapidly, ruthlessly pounding me into submission. It felt so good I couldn't even scream. I could barely breathe. He gripped my legs, lifting them so that he could thrust deeper. I let out a small squeak, the only vocalization I could manage.

I could feel, could hear, his chitinous lower body impacting my ass. Smack, smack, smack. Under normal circumstances, I would have cum a long time ago, but I could tell I wasn't even close. The agonizing ecstasy was slowly melting my mind...

It felt like hours. It might have been only minutes. Finally, finally, I was almost there. Almost... Almost... Cumming! CUMMING!

I came back to my senses to Mattias's pained whimpers. All while I'd been cumming, he'd been carefully holding back his own orgasm. Poor guy. Worrying about the continuation of his species when he just wanted to fuck must have been awful. But I didn't have much time to consider his predicament. Soon, I was cumming again.

Each orgasm felt more intense than the last. Each one wiped all thoughts from my head in a blinding wave of ecstasy. In between orgasms, I wondered if perhaps Mattias had miscalculated, if I would cum until I died of exhaustion. And still Mattias held it in.

Finally, his last vestiges of control shattered. With a groan, he thrust into me one final time and let loose as I had one last earth shattering orgasm.

When I came back to my senses, Mattias was slapping a handful of webbing over my girly bits. "To hold in the cum?" I asked muzzily.

"Yes," Mattias said. "Exactly."

He fished in his pouch, and pulled out a large bottle. I stared. I'd wondered at points if Mattias's pouch was larger on the inside than out. Now I had proof. Lifting my head and putting it to my lips, Mattias told me, "Drink."

I gulped the sweet, cold liquid greedily.

"This has a dual purpose," Mattias told me. "First, it replenishes the calories and liquids you lost while you were cumming. Secondly, it increases your stamina for what comes next."

I blinked at him, still dizzy from my extended orgasms. "What comes next?"

He smiled gently. "I'm afraid you're going to have to cum for a bit longer."

My eyes widened. "What?"

Mattias patted my cheek sympathetically. "It's the easiest way to agitate the semen so that it reaches into your womb, giving my reproductive cells the best possible chance of penetrating your ovum. Sorry."

I groaned. "You're going to kill me."

Mattias shook his head. "No. That's what the drink was for."

He tapped the pleasure ball again, increasing the vibration. "The second stage of the aphrodisiac should kick in soon. This stage is effective in females only, and contains no orgasm inhibitors, enabling an hour long extended climax to be achieved."

I gasped as my insides began to quiver once more. "An hour?"

He shrugged. "That is my lower estimate, yes. It could be longer. Now, I have things I must attend to." He kissed my forehead. "I'll be back to check on you soon."

I could feel my orgasm building. "Plea-" The word was cut off by my screams of ecstasy. Mattias gave me one last assessing look, and then left as my mind went blank once more.

*

I groaned. The aphrodisiac had worn off about half an hour ago, but the pleasure ball was still making me cum, though my orgasms were much less intense. If my earlier orgasms had been tsunamis, these were gentle, lapping waves. Almost soothing.

I saw Mattias come in the door. He stopped by my legs, looking down at me thoughtfully.

I moaned. "Are you going to let me loose?"

He shrugged. "If you like." An amused smile flitted across his face. "I could leave you if you'd prefer."

"I think I'd like this to end now, thanks all the same," I told him. My eyes closed, and I came again, whimpering. This had been the most intense sexual experience of my life, and I'd enjoyed it, but I was so very, very done.

Mattias removed the pleasure ball, and I sighed in relief. The webbing holding in his semen was removed next, and a gush of liquid spilled onto the floor. Then he unwebbed me from the hammock. I slid out, and almost collapsed onto the floor. Mattias caught me and held me up until my legs stopped shaking.

I looked up at him. "What now?"

Mattias shrugged. "You should probably eat something. And drink plenty of liquids." He cast an amused look at the puddle on the floor. "You appear to have dripped a bit. I'll clean that up."

I staggered over to my backpack as Mattias pulled a large, fluffy towel out of his pouch. Yup, definitely bigger on the inside. He knelt and began to clean up the mixture of his cum and my squirting.

I began to eat a sealed pastry. "So, when will we know if I'm pregnant?" I asked.

Mattias glanced up from his housekeeping. "In a few days. I'll be able to smell it on you."

"What are the odds it will work?" I asked.

Mattias shrugged. "I have rather virile sperm, and my ratio of sperm to other semen components is quite high. I also used magic to protect the sperm from your immune system. By my calculations, the odds of your ovum's perimeter being breeched are roughly 50%. The odds of it implanting properly if it has been fertilized are also roughly 50%. All in all, our chances of success are around 25%. Give or take roughly 2.7 percentage points."

I frowned, trying to remember college biology lessons. "That's pretty high."

Mattias shrugged. "Magic helps. Also, you are extremely fertile." Done cleaning, he walked over to me and placed a hand on my stomach. "What are your current feelings on carrying my young?"

I shrugged. "It's better than being eaten by wasp larva."

Mattias sighed. I could tell he was a bit disappointed. "Most things are."

I looked up at him. "Look, there's something I've been wondering." I looked away. "It's, umm, not uncommon for my species to die in childbirth. Especially when there's no doctor or midwife or anything. And I'm not really set up for delivering half spider babies."

Mattias smiled reassuringly. "I am highly trained in midwifery and healing magic. Even if we must resort to a cesarean section, your odds of survival are extremely high. And if I thought there was no chance of a natural delivery, I would not have taken you as my mate." He caressed my cheek. "It is... difficult for males of my kind to avoid getting attached to our mates. I would not have risked such an emotional bond if I thought you might die young."

"You would have just eaten me," I said.

Mattias's voice was matter of fact. "Yes."

"What happens when I go through menopause?" I asked. "And I'm not capable of having children anymore?"

"You will still be my mate," Mattias told me. "I will not abandon you. I would never abandon you." He paused, considering. "Also, there are likely things I can do to prolong your youth. If you believe menopause to be imminent, I should start studying now."

I shrugged. "I'll probably be good for at least another 20 years."

Mattias smiled. "Then it is not of immediate concern. What is of immediate concern is finding you companionship of your own species." He scuttled out the door. "I'll be right back."

I walked to the edge of the balcony and watched Mattias scuttle into another doorway. Not his lab, or the bathing room. Where was he going?

Mattias returned carrying a struggling figure wrapped in silk. "This female ended up in one of my webs. I hope you find her suitable."

My eyes widened. "You- you just kidnapped her? Just like that?"

Mattias stopped on the balcony, frowning. "Is that a problem?"

His captive whimpered.

"Yes! You- you can't just go taking people!" I told him. "You need to ask!"

Mattias frowned. "If I had asked, she would have said no. She likely would have assumed I would eat her." He shrugged. "Not an unreasonable assumption, normally."

The woman whimpered again.

I frowned at her. "I'm so sorry. You must be terrified." I looked up at Mattias. "Will you remove your webbing, please?"

He nodded. "Of course." He placed his hands on the woman and reabsorbed his silk.

Slowly, the woman stood. Her eyes darted around, probably seeking an escape route. When she didn't find one, she drooped. A single tear rolled down her cheek. "What- what are you going to do with me?"

I glared at Mattias. "We're going to let you go. Right, Mattias?"

He frowned. "You need companionship."

"I'm fine!" I snapped at him, though the idea of having someone to talk to, to commiserate with, filled me with longing. I'd been alone and frightened for so long...

Mattias sighed. "You would really prefer me to put her back in danger rather than keeping her safe with you?"

I paused. I hadn't considered it like that. I turned to the woman. "I suppose it should be your choice."

"I want to leave," the woman said immediately. She looked at me from under her lashes. Damn, she was short. "Please?"

Mattias cocked his head. He looked from me to the woman in a way that reminded me that he was a predator. "No. She will serve a necessary purpose."

"But-" I protested.

"Your happiness is my priority, and I believe that, in the long term, both of you will be happier if she stays," Mattias informed me. He turned to the woman. "I have no plans to eat you. Either of you. You will be safe here. Well fed. Cared for. You will learn to like it, in time."

"Fuck you," I snapped.

He smiled wryly. "Yes, yes, of course. But I think you will not feel that way for long."

With that, he scuttled into the room next door. I frowned. What could he be doing in there?

The woman shivered. "So you're what, his pet?"

I sighed. "His mate, actually."

Her eyes widened. "I- I thought you were human!"

I raised my hands reassuringly. "I am. Apparently arachnoids can use magic to mate outside their species."

She looked at me sympathetically. "I'm sorry."

I shrugged. "It's not that bad. He's serious about us being safe. From what I can tell, none of the other monsters mess with arachnoids if they can help it. And he'll bring use plenty of food and stuff." I paused. "He'll probably bring us other things too, if I ask." An idea began to grow in my mind.

She sniffed, and wiped away her tears. "If you're sure. It- it would be nice to be safe." She looked at me. "What's your name, anyways?"

I frowned as I realized that I still hadn't told my name to Mattias. "You can call me Bell."

"I'm Sarah." She smiled weakly. "You're really sure we'll be safe? That he's not just going to eat us?"

I remembered the way Mattias looked at me sometimes. His smiles. His caresses. "I'm sure. He cares about me."

Sarah nodded. "If you're sure, I guess... I guess staying here isn't that bad." She paused, and then looked at me, alarmed. "Do you think he's going to want to, umm, mate, with me?"

"I will not," snapped Mattias, scuttling out of the room next door. He sounded offended. "My kind are monogamous. Are yours not?"

I snorted. "Typically. I am, definitely." I'd never cheated on anyone. Starting now, with the spider monster, seemed like a bad idea. "How long have you been listing?"

He smiled at me tenderly. "Long enough to hear your name. Bell." He said my name as though tasting it, like it was a fine wine. "It means beautiful, does it not? Very appropriate."

I made a face. "My full name is Belladonna."

Mattias smiled. "Beautiful lady. Equally appropriate."

I snorted. "Also a poisonous plant."

"A medicinal plant," Mattias corrected me, "Potentially poisonous in high quantities." He shrugged. "Most things are poisonous in large enough quantities. Even water can be deadly in high quantities if you do not eat sufficiently." He started working on a web outside the balcony of the room next door.

Curious, I asked, "What are you doing?"

"I am preparing this room to be occupied by your new companion," Mattias informed me. "There will also be a common room, a room for bathing, and a room for the male we rescued from the vespers. Are there any other rooms you desire?"

I thought for a second. "A kitchen would be nice. For cooking food."

Mattias nodded. "That can be arranged."

I grinned, remembering my idea. "There's also some items I'd like you to fetch for me."

charmscale
charmscale
865 Followers