All Comments on 'In The Throes'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Comeuppance avoided ... kind of

Fine stroke story . Usually this author goes for 2fer of bona fide characters. It got a little claustrophobic with only two exploring a heavy dynamic and craziness ensued. I greedily wanted mom to explore her fledgling praying mantis aspect and son to challenge this mom 'fatale 'on multiple levels. Kathleen Turner circa late nineties popped in mind as mom, maybe Cybill Sheppard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 week 2 soon

I think you should have waited another week for that editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
below average

not so well describe. seems the story in a hurry to end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So hot!

I loveeeeed the mother and son tension and how rough they got. Would've been nice to see maybe some hair pulling, choking, slapping, etc but still was great. Only thing I didn't like was the lack of describing the orgasm. That's always my favorite part of the story. But it lead up to It then it said they were laying next to each other. Great idea for writing though and you did a good job other than that. :-) I couldn't help but wish I was in her position!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
rage and violence

are not erotic

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Hot

Mom was a bad girl and so hot! She wanted and needed to be punished for her cheating, and her son filled that need nicely. Maybe a good spanking next time! Very hot, wished there was another chapter after an editor reviews.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

I understand full well, that this does happen. However I just can't understand why women who are married but can't keep their legs closed to others, won't do what is right and divorce? If they had an ounce of real love for their husbands or cared at all it is what they should do.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting. I'm not into fucking my mother, but the story was interesting and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...