In What We Didn't Say

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

Her tongue touched my lips, ever so gently. An electrical current ran from the tip of her tongue to the pump inside my hips that started pumping human hydraulic fluid into my penis. When the kiss ended she said, "Something is happening. I feel it."

"One kiss isn't enough." I said.

"It never is, is it?" Our lips touched again and her mouth opened wider, her tongue exploring a bit more willingly. All my resolve about finding out what she was up to, about being cautious, dissolved. I surrendered. My arms moved and embraced her, discovering she was nude. Her hands moved my hands to her breasts.

When the kiss ended she said, "I love the way you kiss. I love the way you hold me."

"Does this mean you take back what you said?"

"I will not tease you again. I lost sight of what my life was about. I'm sorry I put you, us, through the last months. I want to be your wife, your lover and your best friend. I want to show you how I love you." Somehow she got my clothes out of our way and rode me to glory, right there in my new chair. I had the pleasure of watching her breasts bounce as she rode me, and the pleasure of touching her and feeling her as we climaxed pretty closely together.

She didn't get off me. She pulled the blanket up and covered us. Minutes later we were back asleep.

The sun was fully up when my eyes opened again. I was alone. The blanket covered me. I tucked my appendage back inside my clothes and zipped up. Then I got up and folded the blanket. As I folded it I noticed a mostly dry spot of bodily fluids on it, so I walked it to the washer and put it in. I headed for my bedroom. If there was fluid on the blanket there surely would be stains on my chinos and underwear.

I stripped down and turned on the shower. I had cum all over me too. I wrapped in a robe and went to Donna's room. I knocked and said, "I'm taking a shower. Want to join me?"

Sharon opened the door in her robe and Donna was standing beside her. "Who are you asking?" Donna asked.

"You!"

"We need to talk." This time she was smiling. Sharon slid past me and into my bathroom. She shut off the shower. When she came back they sat together on the bed. I sat in the chair.

Sharon and I have been up most of the night. She saved my life. She saved our marriage. I love her for what she did. But, because she did it, she expects for us to toss her out. I don't want to."

"We can afford for her to stay. It costs less to have her here than the kids."

Donna added, "And she helps around here."

"I can stay?" Sharon asked, looking at me.

"Yes. You can stay."

She jumped up, kissed Donna on the cheek and then me. "Ok, now you can shower!" She ran back in and turned our water back on. When we got there she was back in her room. We got very clean and when we redressed we discovered Sharon had washed our clothes and the blanket.

Sharon borrowed Donna's car and went shopping for a few things we had forgotten.

"We have a new problem, Alan." Donna said after Sharon had gone to the store..

"What?"

"Sharon is falling for you."

"No. That's a little strong."

"No, actually I softened it. Sharon loves you. She and I talked. I know lots about her history with men. She didn't even believe a man like you existed. She shared with me that she watched us this morning and cried because she wanted it to be her in the chair with you."

"God! What can we do? I don't want to hurt her."

"Then don't. Let things be as they are for a few days. Just be yourself."

That's what we did. I started noticing little things. Donna came and sat in my lap as I sat in the new chair and Sharon would bring us a light blanket to cover up with. I was met every morning with a mug of coffee and on work days a travel cup on my way out the door. Donna and Sharon became closer than sisters. They shared the car easily. They finished each other's sentences. They cleaned the house together and cooked together. The next lasagna was the best I'd ever had.

Weeks went by. At breakfast one morning Donna asked, "Can we afford a short vacation?"

I asked, "How short and how much?"

"Four days and a thousand dollars, for all three of us."

"The thousand is air fare?"

"No it's everything. We can go on a four day cruise to Mexico. The room and the food are included. Figure an extra couple hundred for extras and we have a worry free vacation."

"Ok. I like it. You two do the planning and book it. Call me at work and I'll get the time off." Sharon handed me my travel mug and I left for work. They called before lunch. It was Tuesday. The ship sailed that Friday and was back on Monday evening. I got the time off. All I had to do was drive the three of us to the dock. They packed, planned and were ready to go on Friday morning. Our home was less than an hour from the ship and we didn't need to be on board until four in the afternoon.

We left at noon.

We had lunch on the way. We were the fourth group in line when the gates opened. The others had come from a long ways away. When they let us on board Donna kept all the paperwork except for our three passenger ID cards. We were guided to an upper deck and told our bags would be in our cabins after the life boat drill. We wandered around the upper decks, saw the pools, hot tubs, three places for dancing a walking/running track and a great place to watch the ship leave the harbor.

Donna and Sharon were almost giddy. I had the sense that there was something they knew that I didn't. However, I was having lots of fun so I didn't think much about it.

The life boat drill was actually fun. We learned how to wear the life jackets and where to go for our life boat. At the end of the drill they said, "We can go to the cabin now." I didn't hear the clue.

We went down the elevator to deck seven. I followed Donna. She had the deck map. At cabin 722 she used her ID card and it unlocked the door. She walked in and I followed. Sharon followed me inside and when I heard the door close I stopped. In front of me were two twin beds pushed together and a bunk hanging from the wall. They had booked all three of us in the same cabin!

Sharon said, "I think you should sit down." I sat. More accurately, I collapsed into a chair. They sat side by side at the foot of the beds.

"This has gone on long enough." Donna said. "I told you Sharon loved you six weeks ago. She's going crazy, loving you. We booked this trip as a trap. We both love you. Can you love both of us?"

"You aren't serious!"

I saw tears welling in Sharon's eyes. They were deadly serious. If I blew this off I would hurt both of them. I realized I could love them both. I had stuffed my feelings into a box labeled "friends" when they belonged in a box closer to my heart. I had been acting as if there were a law in the universe that I could only love Donna.

My legs got me standing and I reached for both their hands. They stood. I wrapped my arms around them and kissed Donna. I heard and felt a sob from Sharon. I turned to Sharon and kissed her. Softly and gently we kissed and kissed again.

When we came up for air I took a breath and said, "I promise to love both of you all my life. I will love you both as my wives. Is that what you both want?"

Sharon nodded and tears flowed. Donna said, "Yes!" She backed out of our three way hug and said, "I'm going for a walk. When I get back and if it's Ok for me to come back inside, have a little piece of paper sticking out under the door. No hurry. Our dinner isn't until eight."

Sharon was unbuttoning my shirt as the cabin door closed.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers