Inappropriate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For that reason, I purposely arrived at the auditorium just two minutes before the film's introduction by Dr. Langley. As soon as possible after the screening, I left the building and left campus. I never saw Rose that day, and I felt that was a good thing.

*****

Noon Wednesday, I was ordering lunch. By the time I made it to the office for my office hours, I would probably be fifteen minutes late. That was a bad example to set for any students who might be waiting to speak with me about the courses I was teaching, but in my experience, virtually no one came to office hours unless they were concerned about their grades or upcoming exams, and clearly the students had no need to worry yet about grades or exams.

I was actually twenty minutes late arriving at the office, and no one awaited me. With a sigh of relief, I unlocked the door and stepped inside to find a note had been slipped underneath the door. For just a moment, I feared that it was a note from Rose, that she had been here expecting to see me and disappointed that I had not been here. But as I set my lunch on my desk and opened the note, I quickly saw that the handwriting was so bad it could not possibly have been written by a female. In fact, it reminded me of my own handwriting from when I was younger, from before I had purposely spent weeks "retooling" the way I wrote so that it would be more legible to others.

One of my students simply wanted to alert me that he would need to miss Thursday's Lecture and Section due to a sudden and unexpected death in the family. While those circumstances were certainly not uplifting, I still had to breathe a sigh of relief in that Rose was not involved.

I ate lunch and reviewed my lesson plans for my classes later that day and the rest of the week. Even after the 1PM class change, no one came to my door. But, I had expected that after several years of teaching at this university.

It was almost 1:30PM when I heard a soft knock at the door. I setIdorudown and turned around to find Rose standing at the door, smiling sweetly yet nervously, her eyes probably just as soft as her breasts.

"Come in," I offered, gesturing to one of the empty chairs by the door. She sat, setting her backpack on the floor. Once again, she wore a very short skirt, but she kept her thighs clamped firmly together as she looked at my feet, her hands folded nervously in her lap.

"Is everything okay?" I queried, thoughts of this student as a romantic possibility suddenly dispelled by her display of nervousness. No longer was I interested in her as a woman – I was interested in her as a person in some state of distress.

"I've been thinking about you," she admitted. "A lot."

That said everything and nothing.

I noticed how her breasts moved as she breathed, how her hair partially obscured her flawless face, how her fingers twitched as she composed her thoughts.

"Especially since we hard those students fucking each other Saturday night," she continued, practically whispering, "I've been wishing you'd do that with me. I've been thinking of what you'd look like naked, of what it'd feel like to have you inside me, to..."

She stopped, blushing heavily, looking up at me through the curtain of her hair. She was breathing a bit faster, perhaps partly from arousal at her thoughts, but clearly from nervousness at admitting such potentially damning thoughts to someone in a position of authority over her.

I stood, and, before my logical mind could protest, I crossed the small office and closed the door.

Rose was again looking at my feet, clearly too ashamed to look into my eyes. She was visibly startled when I stepped toward her and stretched a hand to her. When she finally accepted my hand, I could feel her trembling as I carefully hauled her to her feet, and then pulled her to me.

She cried into my chest. Why, I do not know, and I did not even attempt to ask. I simply held her to me, allowing her to soak me with her tears.

And as she cried upon me, I truly desired to protect her with the same fervor with which I wanted her.

*****

I stayed in my office thirty minutes beyond the end of my office hours. It was in part to "make up" for being late, but it was primarily to recompose myself and allow Rose's tears to dry.

She had left to go to her 2PM English class, so I was alone. Fortunately, I had a coffeemaker in the office, and the hazelnut brew certainly helped to calm me and allow me to sort out my conflicting thoughts before my 3PM class.

Yet throughout the class, even as I spoke about the early history of television, I discretely admired the abundant cleavage and the long legs of a few of the students sitting in the first and second rows, Rose consumed my subconscious mind.

As I biked home from class, I took a detour, passing by the building where Rose lived. I did not see her, as I had expected, but simply being able to see the building she lived in consoled me somewhat.

As I reviewed my notes for the next day's Section and ensured that my handouts were ready, I thought of Rose yet again. I envisioned her attending class in the nude, captivating my attention to such an extent that I simply had my way with her in front of the class, having all my other students watch in disbelief as I made love to her, culminating with my seed filling her body.

...and coating the shower curtain.

I leaned back, the hot water cascading down my flushed skin, realizing that with each passing day, I was coming one day closer to the end of my academic career.

*****

While I attempted to avoid looking at Rose throughout the Section, her position at the center of the front row made that utterly impossible. Her pale blue eyes contrasted greatly with her red hair and her tight-fitting all-black clothing, attracting my attention even beyond the fact that I was already doomed by my desire for her.

As the students left the classroom, a few came up to see me. Two students wanted to switch to another Section because they were changing their class schedules. Rose also wanted to see me, and waited until the others were well away from us.

"I'm afraid I don't understand part of the reading assignment we had for today," she announced, "and Dr. Langley didn't cover it in lecture and we didn't get to it here in Section today."

"Well," I suggested as I finished putting my belongings in my backpack and trying to sound as neutral as possible, "I do have office hours tomorrow at 11AM. I usually don't have students coming to see me so early in the semester, so you'd have my complete attention to go over things."

"That'd be great!" Rose replied, a subtle lilt in her voice.

"Can I ask you something unusual?" I asked, purposely changing the subject to one of general curiosity.

"Um, sure!"

"You're wearing colored contacts, right?"

Rose laughed, and she sounded like a joyous angel. "Of course!"

"Good!" I responded, my laughter joining hers. "As much as I'd like to believe in magical people, I'd find it hard to believe I had one as a student!"

That lighthearted exchange carried me through the night, and when I awoke in the morning, I still had a smile on my face.

*****

I arrived some twenty minutes early for my office hour. It was just as well, for I was unlocking the door when I heard some rather loud footfalls approaching, and turned my head to see Rose wearing platform heels and rounding a corner to approach me.

Once inside the office, Rose closed the door behind us. Seemingly a heartbeat later, I was holding her, the platform shoes indeed making a difference in her height. I still had to look down to meet her violet eyes, but my hands could settle lower on her back.

"I've been looking forward to this ever since I left your classroom yesterday," she admitted softly, a hand caressing my lower spine. Despite myself, I felt a stirring within my jeans, but I was far too intoxicated by this student's illicit presence to feel embarrassment.

We eventually moved from standing to Rose sitting in my lap. We touched each other, our caresses initially chaste but slowly becoming more bold. My arousal was unmistakable, and she kept squirming against me. We were both breathing harder than normal, and the lust was unmistakable in her expressive eyes.

As the Noon bell ultimately sounded, we kissed for the very first time. She held my hand to a breast, and I could feel her heart beating fast as her mouth yielded to me.

I was indeed doomed, but I simply did not care. At last, I was kissing the beautiful young woman who had captivated my mind and fueled my fantasies for over a week.

It was with great reluctance that our lips finally separated, although Rose still held my hand firmly to her chest. She hugged me with her free arm, and I did the same. She was trembling, but I could tell that it was definitely not from nervousness.

"I'm scared," she finally admitted quietly.

"'Scared?'" That was not a response I had expected.

She nodded against me. "I'm scared for you. You could lose your job over this."

"I know," I admitted. "I know..." Granted, I had not expected to make a career of being an Adjunct Instructor. In fact, I had not expected to be an Adjunct Instructor for this long. But still...

"This may be an inappropriate relationship..." I began, then paused for a moment. "Thisisan inappropriate relationship. After all, I'm in a position of authority over you. But still..."

"I know," Rose whispered.

She finally stood, and I joined her. There were a few awkward moments of silence, then I reached for her hand. Gazing fondly up into my eyes, Rose pulled me toward her, and we kissed anew.

The inappropriate relationship had truly begun.

*****

Rose left the office long before I did. I sat at my desk, my mind reeling, my body still "feeling" her against me. In time, I stood again and made more coffee, which helped.

It was late afternoon when I finally left the office, the building, the campus. I had walked that day, so it took a while to get home, and each step away from the university did help to lessen somewhat the weight of the new relationship.

That evening, I did something I had not done in several weeks to help ease my mind: I went racing. The old PlayStation2 was still connected to the television, and I still had six games for it. I picked upGrand Prix Challengeand started a full race at Imola. Once past the initial laps, as the traffic thinned out and I had become accustomed to the track layout and the necessary braking zones, I began to zone out, getting lost in the rhythm of the race, the rhythm broken only by two pit stops and the one near-accident at the final chicane. Yet through it all, Rose was still "with" me, my body still "feeling" her against me while my mind attempted to rationalize the inappropriate relationship.

The race ended, and I had at least made it to a podium position. That in itself lifted my spirits. I did not feel quite so doomed.

Not long afterward, as I was about to start making dinner, I heard my New E-mail sound fromMonty Python and the Holy Grail:"Message for you, sir!" For some reason, even though I had ignored e-mail since the race had begun, I decided to check it before preparing dinner.

The most recent e-mail was from Rose.

My heart almost seized in my chest. The Subject line was simply one word: "Tonight."

For the space of a heartbeat, I was torn. I wanted to open the e-mail, but given that this relationship could result in my being fired, I wanted to instantly delete it without ever reading it. But, once my heart beat again, I double-clicked the Subject line and read the very short message:

Rent a film at 10?

That was cryptic, yet it was clear.

A little before 10PM, I was in the video store again, perusing the anime section, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was not at all surprised to see Rose standing before me, smiling, her pink eyes sparkling, her face radiant. "Hi!" she exclaimed softly, clearly attempting to hide her excitement at seeing me again.

"Are you here for an anime marathon?" I asked, gesturing toward the many anime DVDs available.

"Perhaps," she admitted, "although I kinda doubt this place has the type of anime I like."

"Oh? What type is that?"

"The type of stuff that Wal-Mart would never sell."

It took me a moment to realize she was referring to hentai. I laughed. "True, but Wal-Mart probably wouldn't sell anything likeKiteeither – I mean the clean version – because of all the over-the-top violence."

"Good point."

Our banter continued as we perused the anime section together. It was a pleasant surprise to find that Rose liked anime, although she was rather picky in what anime she would watch. Amazingly, her favorite anime series wasAstroBoyand her favorite anime film wasMy Neighbor Totoro,which seemed somewhat at odds with each other.

By the time we walked out of the video store, I had rented the originalGhost in the Shellwhile Rose had picked upPerfect Blue. Again, we meandered across the campus until we ended up near her apartment building.

"I don't wanna go home yet," she admitted, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Same here," I acknowledged with a sigh. I was about to just leave it at that when I had an idea. "Any weekend plans?" I asked.

Rose shook her head. "I have a little homework to do, but nothing strenuous. It's still too early in the semester for a lot of homework."

"Just wait until you're a sophomore!" I chided her, and fortunately she laughed.

"Care to join me for a mini-vacation?" I offered.

Rose stopped walking. "What?" she asked in disbelief.

"A mini-vacation," I repeated. "Perhaps we can spend some time up along Lake Bathem, get a hotel for tonight and tomorrow night, spend tomorrow exploring... We'd be able to spend some quality time together. We could come back Sunday afternoon, and you'd still have time to do laundry and what little homework you have before Monday's classes get started."

Slowly, a smile spread across Rose's lips. "I'd need to go quickly pack for the weekend," she admitted. "Plus, how far of a drive is it?"

"About 90 minutes," I replied. "Probably less, actually, since there shouldn't be much traffic at this time of night."

Her mind was clearly reeling with the possibilities. "I definitely need to go pack first," she said affirmatively.

"I'll pick you up in one hour?"

"One hour it is!"

*****

As I pulled the old beat-up Honda Accord into the parking lot of her building, Rose emerged from the shadows like a bullet fired from a riffle. She threw her carry-on bag into the back seat, then joined me up front, her hand upon my thigh as I drove off into the night.

Throughout the drive, her hand kept slowly creeping up my thigh. She had also added perfume – a scent I did not recognize, but one which was certainly adding to the illicit nature of this excursion. Both elements combined to further solidify my desire for her, and when at last she scraped a fingernail along my hardened length, even though that single touch was diffused by clothing, my pent-up need was expelled via my voice, and for just a moment, my foot lifted from the accelerator.

She giggled, clearly enthralled with the effect she was having upon me.

It was the longest drive I have ever taken to Lake Bathem.

*****

Fortunately, we found a hotel fairly quickly. By this point, it was well after midnight, and I had been afraid that we might not get a room, but there was space for us.

It was a nice hotel. Not upscale by any means, but definitely not a "no-tell motel." The gentleman at the front desk, however, seemed too engrossed in his book, for he truly hurried us through the check-in process and was sitting behind the desk with his book again even before we had picked up our meager belongings.

By the time we made it to our third-floor room, however, fatigue had started to beset my young student. Even as she spent time in the bathroom preparing for bed, I was amazingly quite awake, and annoyingly horny.

When Rose emerged, I saw her true eyes for the first time: hazel. They looked a little odd since I had never previously seen her with hazel eyes. She also wore only a simple black thong, thus allowing me to see unfettered for the very first time the breast I had touched barely twelve hours earlier. While Rose had never worn much make-up, to see her with truly no make-up was a welcome sight, for I could drink in her natural beauty.

I was even more drawn to her.

We embraced. Her mostly-nude body pressed against me softly. Our lips met, and although I could sense her growing fatigue, I could feel her eagerness to be with me in this moment, to yield to me, to give herself to me in any capacity.

But I knew that I needed to restrain myself from partaking of her willingness at that time.

I barely slept that night. I wore no more than she did, spooning behind her and holding her through the night. I gently caressed her, learning her body as she slept. When at last my arousal somehow reduced itself to a simmer, I finally closed my eyes just as a hand closed between her thighs, and I joined this unique young woman in slumber.

*****

Morning cast its light upon the lakeside, and I awoke to find myself upon my back, with Rose prone atop me, gently nibbling along my collarbone. My arousal was intense, her wonderful weight pressing upon my manhood and strengthening my desire for her even before my eyes were truly open. I groaned softly, and her giggle filled my soul.

"Welcome to morning," she whispered, then kissed my cheek. My arms enveloped her as she gently rolled her hips, moving along my hardened length, causing another groan to escape my lips.

"Don't stop..." I pleaded breathily, my arms tightening around her. She swallowed the next sounds to escape my lips, her hands holding my head in place as she kissed me with growing passion. Her hardened nipples were prominent upon my chest, seemingly boring into my skin. My hands gripped her lower cheeks somewhat fiercely, helping her to move upon me.

Slowly, things began to simmer. Rose no longer moved so fervently upon me, and our kisses had softened considerably. Rolling to our sides, we simply cuddled in the growing daylight, enjoying the illicit closeness, reveling in each other and utilizing this time in a way which we could never enjoy back on campus.

*****

It was nearly Noon when we finally emerged from our hotel room. After a decent lunch at a nearby restaurant, we drove the short distance to Lake Bathem.

As we stepped out of the car, I caught yet another glimpse of my illicit girlfriend in profile and proudly noted that Rose's sundress certainly flattered her figure. Her lengthy red strands certainly caused the pale yellow to stand out, and the breeze caught both her hair and the sundress just right. With the large lake just thirty yards or so beyond her and a sailboat passing by, it would have made a very nice picture.

...but, of course, I had forgotten my camera. However, I figured that another time, we could perhaps return here for a lengthy photo shoot.

I filed that thought away for later reference.

We spent much of the afternoon simply strolling along the many paths. Some paths provided a clear view of the lake itself. Other paths ventured into the forest which bounded most of the lake.

Eventually, we came to a small picnic area in the forest. A few yards off one of the well-trodden paths, it was somewhat protected from view by tall shrubbery which had clearly been tended well by the park staff. Someone had recently been there using the grill, for I could just faintly smell the wispy remnants of burnt charcoal. A few birds pecked at the ground, ingesting the crumbs which had fallen to the dirt.