Inappropriate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was where Rose and I spent the bulk of the afternoon. We sat together upon the picnic table, conversing quietly, enjoying the sights and smells and sounds of Nature. We reveled in each other's presence, learning more and more about each other, sharing our pasts and our dreams, discussing our fears and our fantasies. Our hearts drew ever closer...

...and finally, I kissed her anew, long and slow, in public for the first time.

When at last we separated, Rose looked up at me, breathing more heavily, slightly blushing, her eyes alight with love. Even without a mirror, I knew that I looked exactly the same. She raised a hand to caress my cheek, and her touch sent jolts of desire coursing through my blood.

"Get a room!" I heard from behind me from someone on the nearby path. I then heard a chorus of giggles, and knew it was just some teenage joke. Still, Rose and I both smiled at each other, for we already had a room.

*****

Dinner was nice and light, and with a nice view of the lake and the many forms of watercraft, it was the perfect setting for a meal with my cherished Rose.

At one point, I did need to pause for a moment. Granted, I had seen her almost fully naked already, so she definitely could not hide her youthfulness from me. However, as I listened to her telling of her adventures in Europe on a family vacation, I suddenly realized that she trulywasyoung.

...and that I trulywassignificantly older.

The thought did not shock me, but it did surprise me. New levels of complications suddenly loomed in my mind, for not only were teacher/student relationships considered improper by the university, but many people in society also frowned upon relationships with such a wide age gap, especially when the younger person in question is female.

Yet, here I was, having an illicit weekend away from the university with a student young enough to be my daughter. I had already enjoyed her flirtations, and had already crossed the line by kissing her in my office with my hand upon her breast. We had already slept together almost fully nude, and she had quite avidly teased me that very morning as her aroused nipples had attempted to bore into my chest.

Indeed, I had already crossed the line. This relationship was very much inappropriate.

Yet, as Rose continued to talk about the Catacombs in Paris, I realized that, despite the age difference and despite the very different roles we had at the university, she truly did appeal to me, calling to my heart, drawing me ever closer to her with her every word.

Her lavender eyes pulled me away from my thoughts, and I found she was simply smiling at me, her hands folded underneath her chin as she gazed at me. The love within her was evident in her eyes, and it was very clear to me that she had already accepted the inappropriate nature of our relationship, and that she still wanted to be with me.

That was enough for me, and it helped to put my mind somewhat at ease.