All Comments on 'Incest and the Evening News'

by dr mabuse SOI

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jack_RussellJack_Russellalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

Very well written, and very believable. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Great story line, well written with a little of everything in it. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Story

The story was well written, and very easy and interesting to follow...I enjoyed it.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Tale

Nice and relexing read. I could picture that happening. Hope to see a sequel. You might want to check out a proof reader, there were a few wrong word usages in there. Keeop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story...

To tell the truth, Mother/Son stories usually (99% of the time) turn me off. This one was one of the rare ones that I really enjoyed. I'd like to see the sequel you hinted at.

heaven-whhheaven-whhalmost 19 years ago
The Master at work!

No wonder you are called "the Godfather" of Literotica.

One of the best stories I ever read.

Silverfox055Silverfox055almost 19 years ago
Very Good

Very good story and very beliveable. Hope you plan on continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Feels like it really happened

Long build up but that really set the stage, a sequel or even a series based on this would be good. One of your best.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
I like it!

Extreme heat, nobody getting disrespected. Very erotic and to my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very lovely story, feels good until the end. Wished for a second part where that family arrangement is told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous