All Comments on 'Incest with My 55 Year Old Mother Ch. 05'

by retired04

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
dliterdliterabout 14 years ago
Much better

Definitely better with her only 55. What happens when they get home, now that she isn't pretending to be asleep? I don't think they should involve his friends in any way: just keep it between the mother and the 2 kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Made my dick hard. I have always fantasized about fucking my mother

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 13 years ago
hard cock

Cannot wait for more stories from you - let me know when you write sequels

firmhands5@yahoo.com

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
WOW!

Don't stop now.

shipridershipriderover 12 years ago
Great stuff...

Great story, we need more.....keep me cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sounds like I need some of that big dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love your story and women over 50

I am a young lesbian in my mid 20's who has discovered that amazing sensuality, sexuality, and lust of mature women! Believe this story, mature women, particularly those who have taken care of their minds and bodies, are incredible lovers. They are almost inexhaustible! Their bodies are so special. Please keep writing in this genre and know that being a woman is a wonderful thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow! A deep seated fantasy that has been nurtured for many years. I hope you get to slip your mother a length one day.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
Fucking Mommy

When I eas a teen ager (14), I fellt like I could have fucked my mother. She was an alcoholic and I frequently had to help her get to her chamberpot to piss. One night I went into her bedroom and she was in bed wearing a pale yellow waltz length gown but also a black cut out bra, black panties, black garter belt, and hose.. She wanted a back rub. I had to have her unhook her bra, unhook her garter belt, slip her panties off, and pull her gown up to her shoulders before ould begin.

I worked carefully, but she was purring like a cat while I was giving her the back rub with lotion. I even slipped down to her buttocks and into the crack of her ass while rubbing her and she didn't say anything. So I probed a little further and slipped my hand down to her cunt lips. Still nothing. Then I asked her if she wanted her belly rubbed and she simply turned over on the back and I rubbed her teats and belly with lotion, going down to her pubic hair before I stopped.

I'm sure I could have gone further had I not been so uncertain as to what would have happened. The reason she was dressed that way was she was waiting for father to arrive home so she could fuck him. At least that was the story I got from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent story. Need to get the math right, though. Makes for a better story if she's 83 and him about 60 what with the mention of the Garter belt and 'her generation', and not having her dentures in. But there are some things that give the impression that they are younger. Great story, but try outlining it first to make sure its all going to work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the other side

i have often wondered and wanted to hear the mom side of the desire, how do they feel after having sex with their son . the only thing i find that's unbelievable is that she would want her picture taken making love to her son. i don't believe a son would want it known he had sex with his mom. although sons have this desire for their mom they will not admitted it to anyone.

ZacplayerZacplayeralmost 10 years ago
It's ok

Dude the story is ok but you have so many spelling mistakes and it gets on my nerves it's just so annoying so check your story for spelling mistakes next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mommy

I liked the story. when does he get to fuck mom and sis together. I did it all I fucked my mom, my sister and my auntie. even with all this pussy I fucked the two family female dogs. I would now like to fuck my sisters daughter..fuck that would be grand.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Pictures??? I don't think so!

He's a cop. Remember?

Unless he's as High school jock egotistical AND stupid as a couple of cops I've met, he's damn sure not gonna share them or keep a file of them on his pc or laptop.

In the beginning, at 60, he was retired. So, maybe. Not likely at 35.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago

Man getting the mothers side of the story is really good. Good job in writing this story in spite of the mistake on the age part, at the very begining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow!!!!!!

Great story. I only wish there was more of it. Thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic!

This story gets your attention right away and keeps you reading intently. Good stuff!

I wonder what proportion of mothers get taken care of by their sons? Is it usually the son or the mother that initiates?

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

good and got me hard, but damn so many typos, you need someone to proof read before you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PLEASE !

PLEASE, just, find an editor, or learn to use SPELL CHECK. it will not take much

time, and will add greatly to reading ease and pleasure.

willie23681944willie23681944almost 5 years ago
cracking story

Wow great tale short and sweet

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
GREAT SERIES!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

All in all ,looks like MOM liked to fuck and she missed DAD.

So BILLY filled the gap. He also found his sister, was also

hot to trot, only mom was closer.

.....THANK YOU.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

Good story, although

Bad move changing ages. Plenty of elderly women enjoy sex. The sexiest woman

I‘ve ever known was 82 years old.

The original age fits in with pretending to be asleep.

If she was 55 years old, nobody would believe she would sleep thru that treatment.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Good story hope there are a few more chapters coming.

mlf4umlf4uabout 3 years ago

It started out great even with the age screw up, however it went downhill fast. Might I suggest using Grammarly? Your spelling errors and sentence structure really was torturous to read through. You have other stories that I have read that I think are really good, maybe this was one of the very early ones. There was a lot of repetitive thoughts/phrases. All in all I did like this story. I know I can easily find fault, but I don't think I could write a story so I do tip my hat to you.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Same chapter, different view. Still the same story. You should have left both of her views out. Repetitious. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't let them make you change a story.

Can't. Rate high for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Family time

Will they share a bed ,when they arrive home & continue fucking.

Also include his sister in the sex games and no condoms.look forward to reading more.

JohnJSheridenJohnJSheridenabout 1 year ago

A very good series. Thank you

bare5747bare574710 months ago

I loved the story, loved the fact that he fucked her and she pretended to sleep then she rewarded him with a blow job and a fuck. Hope there is another part where sis gets to enjoy a good fucking from him and she gets to have fun with Mom too. Hope they continue to fuck for years to come once they get home.

FeltfixerFeltfixer9 months ago

It’s a more sensuous story if you left the age at 83.

I’ve known women in their 80s that were very sexual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous