All Comments on 'Incestory: Shacking Up'

by sex2xs2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

The build up of this story was very well done. Don't get carried away with the son only wanting his mother and no one else. Eve and Lilith could fit very nicely into a long term relationship with them.

You need a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

Great Story , finaly a story with out a big cock , I don't understand why most stories have a big cock in them when advrage size is 5 1/2 to 6" . Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your dialog is:

Superb. Better than superb. It made the story flow with its cadences and rhythms. Thank you for a lovely treat.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Really erotic

Super hot and kinky. Her being pregnant was the icing on the cake.

I loved the thought that she was a stripper, but still kept herself just for him when it came to fucking men.

Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fucking excellent story, really hot, I just loved it! The mother's such a fucking slutty milf whore. A lot more like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

' "Mommy!" I blurted out as I unleashed the first of several massive spurts over her cheek and lips. '

That was so funny a punch line that I peed a little. The rest of the story was meh. C+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Should have been two stories.

The first part of the story was a very believable account of a woman's descent into degradation, and a son's dilemma whether to help redeem her or to take advantage of her condition to satisfy his own incestuous longings. It could have ended at the point when Mom returned to her marital home, leaving us to wonder which path he took.

From that point on, unfortunately, the tone of the story changes completely, and we have all the cliches of ultra-porn (anal sex, physical abuse, orgies, etc), Pelion piled upon Ossa, quality rejected in favour of quantity, and realism replaced by fantasy.

I have no quarrel with the content of the second part per se, but it devalues the virtues of the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too long.

It was a good and well written story, but could have been shortened for more effect. As one reader mentioned, it could have been made into two chapters. Still a good read.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 13 years ago
great

yes, nice story, plz more :D

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Moooooommmmmmy!" I moaned as I thrust and unloaded my years of frustration at long last.

It's so nice when a boy yells "Mommy!" as he's unloading his young balls up his mother's cunt. It proves he's a good son, with deep respect for his beloved mom. And it shows how well his mother's cunt is treating her boy's big fat prick as he's shooting her a great big twatful of his creamy young semen. An excellent, well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Thought it was a well written story and loved how it flowed. I don't agree with some of the other comments and would love to see you continue with this story line. Please keep on writing as you have a talent for it

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
The story is lacking...

another chapter. Big time. Surely Lillith/Eve should be there. Maybe with junior too?

Your writing is impeccable and you have a command of dialogue. Your story development is measured and HOT!

Glad to see you're still activly writing. May the muse be with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick stuff

Yeah, well, that was totally sick. If you get off on this shit - seek help...

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Loved it

What a crying shame you didn’t continue on with this amazing story. There soooo much more to this story..

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

Amazing chapter. Eve's statement about the fight never being over adequately describes everthing in life worth having.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous