All Comments on 'Incestous Camping'

by AshleyBarbie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

great work and you made it seem so real like we were all camping next door lets see more

Nimrod15Nimrod15over 17 years ago
Loving tale of Sex

I loved your tale of unbridled sex, because it was done in such a loving manner. I have hopes for more of this adventure with Daddy and Amber.

Nimrod15Nimrod15over 17 years ago
Loving tale of Sex

I loved your tale of unbridled sex, because it was done in such a loving manner. I have hopes for more of this adventure with Daddy and Amber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story - Do it again!

I hope it doesn't end here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Less Negativity

I'm sorry to say that I found too much negativity in your story at the beginning. Please spend less time cutting down people, professions, etc... like teachers, and stick to your story like. Background is good, but it doesn't need such a negative, dismal feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Needs Work

The sex descriptions could have been good; but the story was very offputting

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessover 17 years ago
Killjoy

The first paragraph ruined it. Sorry. I couldn't get that image from my head. Less is more, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Author's Response

As the writer of this story, I would like to thank the people who posted comments. And, I would especially like to thank all those who took the time to send me an email. I was honored and thrilled by the number of private e-mails I received regarding this story and wanted to publicly thank every one who sent me one. I accidentally deleted a few to which I wanted to respond. I thought that they would post under my story, and I could contact the writer that way. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

I deleted one comment from this story, which stated that the story was plagiarized, and I would like to address that comment. I've collaborated on many stories and post under many names. I would never plagiarize or take undue credit.

Regarding the negativity comment and the less is more, let me begin my thanking every person for submitting a comment. I appreciate even negative reviews. When I write, I first decide what I want to say. Then, I devise a story line around that concept. Each person has his or her own style of writing, and I respect each person’s method. I am the type of person that couldn't spend time writing a story without a deeper meaning. That doesn’t make my style of writing better or worst than any other and I understand completely why a person would feel that it is negative or overkill.

Again, thank you, especially those who sent me private e-mails. Keep 'em cumming!

-- Ashley Barbie

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hope there is a part 2 cumming

I loved it. I look forward to 'The Rest Of The Story.'

juanviejojuanviejoabout 13 years ago
If fucking your daughter makes you that crazy...

I am damned glad I never had the opportunity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Damn!!! That was HOT!!! You should write a sequel...Would love to find out how they progressed after going home... ssn678sailor@yahoo.com

kennfinkennfinover 11 years ago

the best i have read is there any more to come or should i say(cum)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STUPID STORY

REALLY. WASTED TIME READING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
.... stays in Western NY

Did she get preggers? Do they continue on, even though he just became repulsed by himself, because there's just no turning back, now that he gave in?

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Hope they..

stopped by to beat the shit out of Uncle Larry. Does she end up pregnant? Does he come to terms with this, resulting in a long term lovers relationship, where he can find some inner peace? He wants his youth & vitality back.. simpler times... the way "it used to be"... don't we all?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You call suicide the "cowards exit" in the very first paragraph? Absolutely contemptible. People with serious mental illnesses are not "cowards", they're individuals in great need of help. You even mention mental illness, but it's described in the passage as something someone should be ashamed of. Perhaps it was just the time in which this story was written, but this story displays some archaic and very harmful views of mental health.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoy walking thru campgrounds late at night listening to people fuck. Me and my daughter have a lot of fun Camping together although nothing like this has ever happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous