Incestous Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it feel good?" Blake whispered very low, husky. While grinding, he kept sliding his cock head up into her pussy lips, brushing against her clit. He could feel the scattering of her pubic hairs against the tip of his dick.

"So good," Amber returned, wrapping an arm around her father to draw their bodies even closer together, continuing to grind against him. "You are so big – bigger than even Uncle Larry."

"Do you want to feel it in you?"

"Yes!" Amber screamed her urgency.

Wordlessly, Blake removed his clothes while Amber did likewise. He couldn't bring himself to kiss, caress, or undress his daughter. Even in his fractured mental state, it was too perverted. "Are you ready?" He whispered once they were both stripped.

"Yes! Hurry! Give it to me, put your huge cock in me!"

He rolled over onto his daughter. Quickly, before his moral conscious reared its ugly head, he slid into Amber's haven. Beneath him now, Blake could feel how tiny she was, her hips and taut belly barely half the width of his torso.

"Oh!" Amber shuttered. "I love your big cock in me!"

"You have to be quiet. It won't do either of us any good for the other campers to know what's going on in this tent." Blake whispered, his organ stilled to give her body time to adjust to the intruding member.

"O-Okay," Amber agreed. "But it's going to be hard. I've wanted to have sex with you for a long time."

"You're having it now," Blake smiled a little, "dirty daughter."

Blake couldn't remember the last time he had been with a woman who hadn't given birth, and Amber's sex cavity was like a tight glove pulsating around his cock. She was as wet as any female he had been with and so very hot. His little girl, he loved her and wanted to outdo her stuffed shirt boyfriend and Uncle Larry in providing her pleasure. "Tighten and release your pelvic muscles while I'm fucking you," he whispered the instruction. "It'll help you cum."

Blake began moving his lower body, quickening his pace and increasing his depth of penetration with each stroke. Before too long, he was shaking Amber's body with his powerful thrusts, giving her every bit of his ample endowment. In the darkened tent, he couldn't see her very well, but the sloppy slapping sounds and the wetness against his balls let him know that she was enjoying the fuck.

"Ooooo . . . " Blake felt his balls draw up with the urgency to cum. At his age, Blake no longer had the staying power for a second orgasm and wanted to fuck his daughter for as long as possible. Her tight vagina made an ever so slight popping sound as his overfilling instrument was removed from it.

"Did you cum?" She asked. "Inside me?"

"No," Blake whispered. "I want to switch positions. Lay back."

Kneeling with his knees on the mattress, he reached for Amber's legs and lifted them up until, shoulders flat on her back, Amber's ass was off the black air mattress. He slid into her saturated vulva with a deep moan of pleasure. Man, she was so hot and tight! In this position, she felt even better, and he would have full stroke maneuverability. After wrapping her legs around his shoulders, he began pounding her relentlessly with long, deep, and quick strokes.

"Ugh, ugh," Amber huffed. "Oh, Dad . . . uh . . . oh, yeah!"

"Shhhh," Blake whispered. "You have to be quiet." He wanted to scream his pleasure, listen to her nasty words of enjoyment, but his ever-thinking adult mind overruled his carnal desire.

"I'm trying, but it's so hard. I've never had it so deep and fast before. I'm coming hard," she gasped, chest heaving. "Oh, fuck, I'm coming hard!"

Blake laughed a little, thrilled to know that Amber was enjoying the fuck as much as he was. As he moved his lower body again, he wrapped his hands around Amber's ass. Her bottom was delicately soft and petite, just the slightest curvature. He guided her back toward his thrusting, controlling her movements. Amber gasped, twisted her upper body. Then, she reached out, wrapped her hands around either side of Blake's lower legs, and dug her fingernails in painfully. The rough contact excited Blake, and he slammed faster into his daughter. The loud slapping sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the tent, mixed with telltale squishy sounds of rock hard cock pounding soaked pussy. As Blade huffed and fucked Amber, he listened for catcalls outside the tent and was thankful to hear silence.

"Ooooo . . . Makes me cum . . . Ooooo . . . "

"Roll flat onto your belly," Blake whispered, releasing Amber's legs.

"H-Huh?"

"Just do it," Blake replied testily, gulping to get fresh air into his legs. Having her was magnificent, but he knew he that could do a better job with his daughter, and a fleeting fantasy of possibilities stole through his head. The lack of privacy and inability to speak lusty thoughts aloud were undeniable drawbacks. And, as much as he wanted to continue in that position, Amber couldn't refrain from uttering her pleasure. Also, he was dying from the physical exertion and needed to slow the tempo.

Amber lay flat on her belly, ass exposed to him. For a moment, Blake considered easing his cock into that ass but decided against it. She was too little, his cock too big, and he had no lubrication. Saliva would do in a pinch, he knew, but Amber deserved better than a guy's spit in her asshole. Instead, he arched over his daughter and eased his cock into her pussy, resting most of his weight on his extended arms.

"Now, cross your legs," he instructed. "It'll fill you up all the way."

"You already fill me up all the way," Amber cooed lovingly, doing as instructed. "Oh, you feel even thicker like this! Oh, Dad, I'm stuffed with your cock!!"

His daughter was unbelievably tight in this position, and he varied his movements from fast and jerky to slow and deep, switching it around to prevent himself from cuming. He could feel Amber's sex fluttering against his cock. Looking down at her, he noticed that she had his sleeping bag in her mouth and clawing at another part of the fabric.

"I'm enjoying it, too," Blake whispered tenderly.

"Oh . . . It's so hard . . . to . . . Oh, it's . . . "

"Going to cum . . . " Blake whispered between clenched teeth. He was filled with glowing happiness, the urgency of a pressing orgasm. His being was filled with the glory of being young again. He was transported to Cancun, on his honeymoon with Holly. A high manic state came over him. He thought about how, in his mind, he could be anyone. In his mind, he could be young again. It suddenly seemed so simple.

Amber was having a major orgasm, Blake could feel it, and he moved his body quickly in respond to it. "Oh," she gushed hotly. "Oh, yes!" Blake no longer cared if Amber spoke her pleasure aloud. For a fleeting moment, he wanted to hear her scream it! As his orgasm spouted into Amber's hot interior, Blake didn't give a fuck about anything. He knew that he was filling her up with life giving sperm, possibly impregnating his own offspring, but he didn't care. He was so sick and tired of thinking.

Blake's high manic state almost immediately came crashing down, replaced with immeasurably guilt after he came. Pushing out of Amber's sex cavity as though it were made of hot coals, he put a hand to his mouth, gagging with the awareness of what he had just done. Uncaring of his nudity, Blake bolted from the tent. Standing nude before a quieted campground, Blake finally realized what had been alluding him, and he began projectile vomiting. He finally knew what he wanted to do, what was stirring all of his anxiety. He knew now that dusk represented death, and Blake didn't want to die. He didn't want to grow old. He didn't want to admit the truth – that he was no longer young. While his horny little girl Amber had screwed him out of desperation for cock, he had screwed Amber for an even sicker reason. He wanted her youth! He wanted to be those teenagers in the neighboring tent! He wanted it so badly he screwed his daughter for a virtual taste of it!

He also understood why he despised Amber's teachers. It wasn't only because of their Pollyannaish views of the world; it was because they had managed to hold onto something that Blake had lost somewhere along the way. Time had aged his mind, dried up his soul as he became an adult, capable of seeing and accepting painful truths. Those instructors, they weren't hampered by the bleak realities of adulthood. Although they were aged in birthday years, they were children still. Blake wanted that. But, after screwing his daughter, he knew he could never have it again. It wasn't in him. Oh, God, it wasn't in him! And, because it wasn't in him, he needed to erase the memory of what had just transpired. Oh, God, he had screwed his flesh and blood, his beautiful Amber!

"Dad," Amber whispered sternly, standing above Blake. "Get up! You can't be out here like this! For pity's sake, it was only sex!"

"You'll hate me for it in a few years, Amber," Blake lamented, following his daughter back inside the tent. "You'll become estranged from me. I'll lose you!"

"If you say so," Amber returned. "All I know right now is that you rocked my world. I never came half that much before!" She lay down.

"Don't get too cozy," Blake said, shakily gathering up their possessions from inside the tent. "We're leaving."

"Now?" Amber asked ridiculously. "In the middle of the night?"

"Yes," Blake emphatically replied. "We need to bail out before morning comes. I don't want to be here just in case someone overheard us. And, Amber?"

"Yes?"

"What happens in western New York, stays in western New York."

12