All Comments on 'Incestuous Glamour Photography'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Incestual glamour? Try having your son tie you up naked, bend you over to touch your toes, then give you anal sex!

Anal sex is more exciting, than merely exposing yourself to questionably filthy photos, with the young man's ejaculate fully inserted into your upper colon? Then you'll feel fulfilled, as an incestuous satisfied mother, like I have?

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
picture perfect

great story, well written, believable, with great dialogue and long slow build up. the mystery camera man (or woman?) is also a nice plot twist which I hope we find out more about in chap 2.

oh yeah, I hope they fuck too!

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
gettting mom so hot and so very horny at last he got what she wanted as well as him

what a very erotic very hor horny story. the best one

for such a long time. incestuous glamour photography.

was such a real turn on. awesome story out standing writing.

wouls love more parts .pure satisfation and joy.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 12 years ago
Another amazing story

My dear Cat

Thank you for another very sexy, beautifully written and very arousing story. I love the way your writing has such a slow smouldering burn that suddenly catches light.

xxxx

Martin

BentheTrollBentheTrollover 12 years ago
You bring out the dog in me, Cat.

You've topped some excellent pieces about a nephew fucking his aunt with a well-written hot mother/son story with a super spunky climax. How about making a lot of men happy and hard by having Cat fuck with a father figure.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A delight...

The slow burn, the tease, the excellence of the dialogue. You took me all the way with this story.

brosismombrosismomover 12 years ago
took a very long time to get to point then ended to quickly

in saying that, i loved it,but hated that you ended where you did,hope thats because there's more to cum

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
I can't add anymore to what has been said.

Totally engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic !!

Welcome back Cat - if anything you have excelled yourself this time. I thought your stories of fucking your nephew were hot but this takes the lot! You can't leave this here though, they HAVE to fuck, the ultimate fuck, mother and son. More of your wonderful stories please. xx Ken

DrGoodyDrGoodyover 12 years ago
outstanding

Loved the buildup and the reallife dialogue and thoughts.

More, more!

KevstaKevstaover 12 years ago
Pefection

The slow seduction of the reader, the thought that this is not going to go where it inevitably will....Top Banana!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
difficult to follow

too much jumping back and forth

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

MORE..Fantastic..........

curiousisjanecuriousisjaneover 12 years ago
Believable

Hi Cat, another very believable storyline. That is one of the reasons I enjoy reading your work, all the stories are believable. Well written also.

Thanks again for an enjoyable story and the new photo, very yummy.

Jane

x

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
superb

wow Catmoore, u got me there..

hot, erotic, wild and sexy.

cant wait to read chapter 2

PLSSSSS let him fuck his mom gorgeous tit

thxxx !!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done

I have found that I seem to have an interest in stories about incest, which seems odd since I don't have interest in those thoughts about my mother. Nonetheless, I found your well written and believable stories stimulating to say the least.

Must try to get back to work, but will be reading part 2 of this story next time.

Cheers,

Neil

(Canada)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
its Normal

well catherine, good writing but expect more. the top attractive part of a omen body is her buttock. butt is the hidden treasure of a middleage women. you should write some about mothers bare ass and her anus.

its normal to relation between a mother and son in present days. afterall mother is the nearest women. you should findout about super model stephanie seymour and her teenage son peter what they did at beach on a vacation.

catherine, also you an attractive face and motherly beauti too.

playman64playman64over 12 years ago
WOW, Excellent

WOW, this story is VERY HOT, enjoyed reading and cumming to it.

Steve

syntheticsnowsyntheticsnowover 12 years ago
Whoaly...

I have never read something so believe able. I feel truely exhausted. Thankyou :]

StuckInAlbuquerqueStuckInAlbuquerqueover 12 years ago
Glamour Photo

loved the story and it was believable! too much jumping back and forth, I think keeping it with the mom's point of view, because guys know what they think and how they feel, it's great to get the female point of view

not having the son fuck his mom leaves it more believable.

thanks

Greg

bob3641223bob3641223over 12 years ago
i want more

finish this, i loved it, did you go further with this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just a little too long

good story line, but too much begging... It took too long for the sex to show up in this one. If he has already seen you, and you are excited about it.... a little shorter would have been perfect...

tatlockstatlocksabout 12 years ago
Sexy and so sweet

Great story, thanks. I didn't mind the build up and I loved the feeling you created between mother and son. Please continue if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sucked

Should have been taged "Reader gets teased". All other tags are misleading.

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Photo

You sure know how to keep my attention. Thanks.

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 11 years ago
Very nice

Excellent use of the prolonged build-up. I think Mom was appropriately wary of taking the next step in spite of her previous "modeling". I found the story very erotic and enjoyable.

ElisabethWElisabethWover 11 years ago
Posing can be so seductive

I really enjoyed your story. You depicted the tug of eroticism that coaxes the step-by-step submission to progressively more erotic poses. I understand how arousing being naked in front of the camera can be. Part of it is being so vulnerable and knowing that the camera is making a permanent record. But more importantly, it is the loss of control, knowing that anyone, friend or foe, could end up seeing highly sexual images, possibly being able to access them whenever they would choose, or even deciding to show them to others without permission. I think the story captures much of that in a very believable way.

EdandMarieEdandMarieover 10 years ago
Destination is known, but a great trip!

You knew where the story had to end, but it was a delicious ride to get there. Well written, well thought out and nicely detailed. Will need to read more of yours!

CindykayCindykayabout 10 years ago
WOW!!!!

I loved it!

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 9 years ago
Wow!

A very erotic story and I thoroughly enjoyed!

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 7 years ago
Very Erotic

An excellent story, very well written. I loved the slow buildup, how Pete overcame his mom's reservations saying the right words to get her to give in to his desires. I would love to read what you would have happen between Pete and his mom after the impromptu photo session. I look forward to reading more of your work.

dmbdriver1dmbdriver1almost 6 years ago
you reminded me

This story reminded me of a day I teased my sister in-law trying you get her to show more then just her bikini. When we were alone she did give me a quick flash of her very frim tits. I have asked for her to do it again but she just says she had to much to drink and that I shouldn't being saying such things to her. I think one of these days she will give me a new show, or I hope anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I loved this, kept my heart pumping hard as your words aroused me perfectly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Very very good...second chapter?

sensualstoriessensualstoriesover 4 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

My favorite kind of story is this kind that keeps you hoping for more and more. A huhe turn on. Great story, well developed. YUM.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Couldn't get past the bickering on page one. 1*

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

The third camera, to wit: not the husband's and not the son's, needs to be developed/explained. From this story, I do not know if the son truly loves his mother or simply wants what his father and the third camera operator has had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous