All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem 08'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much better chapter than the last. I know with submissive elements of a story. Golden showers and

humilation are part of it. But not all readers enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Woo Hoo!! Go Clint Go!!

crawler101crawler101over 2 years ago

keep it up with the piss in your story, we just give 1 star

Lionh3artLionh3artover 2 years ago

Shame a great story was ruined by watersports. Was a fan of this series but I can't bring myself to read anymore.

AdrianicusAdrianicusover 2 years ago

I am so looking forward to the next chapter. I was a little hesitant about the watersports but since Lee wanted it I was fine,

Roland58Roland58over 2 years ago

Keep it going very good

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Knock them all up!!!!

That’s 5-6 kids in a household with, according to the story, very limited income. How immature and stupid is Clint? One does have to ask.

He would destroy all of his sisters chances in life by getting them pregnant at such early ages. Get two middle aged women pregnant as well.

Either this author is really young or just plain stupid.

With no income they’ll all end up on welfare and in the poor house.

Time to grow up Clint, being man of the house is more than just fucking and hurting those you love. You have to provide for them too.

As to Zoey, surely you are not going to turn a lesbian sex worker straight, just by fucking and hurting her, that is just bullshit.

He has already raped Lee, will he rape Zoey, Stefani and Pam as well.

Come on, a touch of real life in this story would be good

Scores 3/5

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Oops forgot the water sports and humiliation, adjust the score to 2/5.

This story needs to improve, but l suspect it’s already shot it’s bolt.

2/5

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

It is really too bad that there are 'Au h CRITICS who read these stories, then have to bash the author for his abilities and content..

AGAIN, this is a STORY, y'all..AND, you were warned about content, or should have been aware from the tags at the start of the story!! It is your own Damon fault if you cannot find satisfaction here...you should move on, instead of messing up the score for such a capable author!

**5 STARS**-AND PROUD TO GIVE THEM...

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good chapter. Like it. AAAA+++

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/20/2022) Oh.., I love where this is going!

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneover 1 year ago

Just a little too extreme for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do you not realize there is no PE (Physical Education aka gym class) in college, don't you...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is ZERO depth to this story AT ALL. Though you MIGHT get further if you weren't CONSTANTLY rehashing the entire story...

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch8 months ago

this has gone way past moving fast. dammit author, what's the hurry? why squeeze all of this in less than 24 hours?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 22 hours ago

Good golly...

Who takes 'gym class' (P.E.) in COLLEGE?

The whole 'knocking them all up' thing? Are you 12 years old? Who wants seven kids running around, or even so many women pregnant? Clearly nobody that has ever been with a pregnant woman (or maybe ANY women, it seems). Nothing has the potential to stop sexy-time like a woman who feels her least sexy. Didn't think that through though, didja, junior?

All in the space of what...maybe three days? Less?

Ever heard of 'pacing'?

I tried to hang around after the 'water sports' stuff (mostly by skipping it, because it isn't my thing), but you managed to make this story worse. Well done. I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES