All Comments on 'Incestuous Photo Shoot'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So f@cking hot!!

Dont make us wait to long for part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I would love to see this developed into a series of stories featuring John. If the photographer and assistant are a brother and sister, that fuck for John and have modeled for John, that would be great.

SWT3SWT3over 7 years ago
Very hot

Looking forward to learning where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

What a fantastic storyline. I have a feeling this young son has now found his new career...the professional mother-fucker. He is the envy of many young men, and for the clients that pay to watch a love so beautiful unfold in front of their own eyes. Each day both mother and so will look forward to going to work. When asked where he works the son can say "in the valley" and when asked about her job mom can " my boss rides me hard". With each day mother and son will become sex addicts to the power of the incest orgasm. I hope you continue this story and we read about the son fucking his heavily pregnant mother from behind or suckling from her now milk laden breasts as mommy jerks her son man hood. Great job and thank you for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

Mother and adult son sex is the best.Hope to read more,THANKS

swfb70swfb70over 7 years ago
hot hot hot

damn hot

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Lots of young men would love to do this!!

Great story. An amazing concept, but one that really turned me on. Brought bacl my milf memories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exciting

I loved this story......made me super hot and envious!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot !

This is the hottest mother/son story I've read yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story, I was hard from the first paragraph. I would have fucked my mother for far less than $50 K. I hope there is a follow-up story to this one. I loved that the mom was into it before her son was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Don't stop writing!

Please add more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
top notch

Terrific story with proper grammar and spelling...a rare treat for this site....which built up nicely and, although we, as readers, knew in which direction it was headed, the story was intense as well as excitingly stimulating. Please, continue writing, for you have quite a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re-do

I remember the first one, this one wasn't much different.. Not withstanding what another reader stated, there were indeed some errors.. Very few, though.

So few, in fact, that it was an enjoyable read.

path41path41over 7 years ago
As Usual

Just another 5 star story. Is there a part 2 being worked up

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 7 years ago
I vote 4 stars.

Excellent story I hope that part 2 is in the pipeline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved it looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay

It was good once...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok

Should have left off the last two paragraphs, not needed. And nothing new here, tame version of a story done too often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Do we assume they continue at their home?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice remake.

Remakes of a lot of things tend to be a poor immitation of the original, particularly in movies. But here we have a better version of a fairly good story. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like something is missing that added to the original... Ah well.

I share the sentiment of other commenters and hope that there is another chapter to this story planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More needed!

The last few paragraphs were not needed. This seems like it's only the beginning. This is one story that ended way too soon. The basis for more is here but it ended too abruptly. Nice foundation. Where does this story lead to?

sensualminded1sensualminded1over 7 years ago
Diluted

I am a fan of your writing and having read both versions, this is a very diluted version compared to the original.

The amount of detail and backstory in the original made it superior to this one but this is also a good read in it's condensed form.

Cheers.

homerjayhomerjayover 7 years ago
wonderful

excellent, thanks for writing.

coyote62coyote62over 7 years ago
awesome

I loved it....it had me hard in no time and the finish was a rush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incest is Best!!

Love this story!! Had my cock hard just thinking about fucking the mother in this story

Psnowfun2Psnowfun2over 7 years ago
Super story

A super premise. Thanks for revitalising the original.

P

jcjohnsmurfjcjohnsmurfover 7 years ago

Excellent story. Please follow up with their next adventures.

friendly6977friendly6977over 7 years ago
WOW!

You HAVE to do a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh my

great, hopping me and mom reunite in future with another body with the same memories. ( mom son reincarnation )

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Another great story!

I have not had the pleasure of reading the original, but this version was so hot. I am not sure why the son didn't tell his mom that he had lusted after her fabulous, mature body for years, but was too conflicted to tell her about it.,

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
"Steamy" is right!!!

Would have even been HOTTER if they finished in a 69!

aussiecumslutaussiecumslutabout 7 years ago
O M H F G

I NEED Johns contact details PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect story for me.

Brings back memories of my young manhood and my own mother's role in my early sexuality. I have been fascinated by the theme ever since. It was also very well written, with proper grammar and punctuation, something you do not see every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow - So great!

I don't think it can get any better than this -so hot - loved every minute of it - as did my body. Please - share the next chapter - want to see son eat his mom's pussy - and whatever incestuous ideas John has for this mother/son incest story.!

AgedfortasteAgedfortastealmost 7 years ago
More

Great work. Would love more . Maybe mom getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Nothing like Mother and Son bonding, certainly wanking material. Next chapter please

BottomBullBottomBullabout 6 years ago

GOOD Story, very original for a taboo story. I love it. You should continue the story as with your others as well. Your stories are good but we are left wanting more. Good work other wise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good stuff!

I loved it! Only thing I would add it might have been nice for Mom to give him a guided pussy tour early in the story. A good long look is a great gift to a young guy .

NinthislanderNinthislanderabout 6 years ago
Great Great Story.

Love this story. I need to finish your entire library.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot story

This one needs a sequel, like with Donna and Mark "performing" more of these "private shows" for rich clientele.

And there's a similar story I once found here a few years ago, but I can't find it. A mom, who's an artist, makes her son take nude photos with her. He resists at first, but eventually allows him to have sex with her. Then he takes her in the ass, all the while she's still snapping photos, all of which appear in a gallery.

queenie44queenie44almost 6 years ago

This story is so sexy, you are a good writer who brings out the best in my cock, i would like you to write a story of the two aunts who take photos for their nephew who gets into bed with them both, after a young model joins them the next day and aunty photo shots them having sexy, again this is so horny, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 2?

This ended just at the time it shouldn't have. Please add Chapter 2. The second chapter should have what happens with the clientele. Great read. Needs second chapter. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This particular story may have needed editing, but...

that's all water under the bridge. Also, I didn't read if Donna was on the pill or not nor were there mention of any condoms in this story, so Mark may have a brother/son or sister/daughter, in a few months. Also, I believe she wanted, with Mark's help, of course, to give John an encore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fabulous story.

I could easily image,this happening for real,with mom/son incest,so in demand now,as one of the most popular choices,on porn sites around the globe.

Like the live incest shows in Asia,when young sons,fuck their already pregnant mothers on stage,with dad encouraging,and applauding them as they fuck and cum bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

You are one of the best at incest stories, and this is well up to your standard.

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Very good. Needs second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i did this with my mom

a dr. paid mom money to watch me fuck her. mom never turned me down when i wanted to fuck. when i started to have wet cums i would lick her pussy clean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story would of been better if John cleaned her up and then fucked her while she sucked her son's cock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pretty damned hot-m did not do this with my Mom but did do this with a girlfriend's Mom while in College while my girlfriend first watched and then later joined in- one of my hottest experiences in my life-watching my girlfriend clean her Mom after her Mom and I fucked- we lasted about 4 months and then her Mom suddenly ended it- and my then girlfriend and I went our separate ways- but it was awesome while it lasted

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter 2 of 10 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. I do not often say that in response to a sex story. This was among the hottest I have read and would love to have more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very hot. Would love to read a sequel, with the performances by mom and son for others and participating with the audiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!! It was one of the hottest stories I have read here, looking forward to sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely a cock raiser , not only for Mark. Next chapter please.

Furrex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written. For about 2 years, I had an incestuous relationship with my 35 yr old son. It was by far the hottest sex I ever experienced.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Looking for a mom like that!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very very 🔥. Absolutely sizzling. But during both the sessions John never touched Donna. In the 2nd session he just jerked off. He's paying big money. Very doubtful he'd not fuck her on both occasions. Especially since she had been taking care of him before. Making him do that with the son watching, would have been really hot. Even the son could have got her in the ass as John fucked her pussy. Would have been a great menage â trois. Also John could arrange a session with similar minded wealthy friends, and after the incestuous show, they could all join in a gang bang.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

It takes a real asshole to put a note in his story saying "your comments are appreciated" then WONT allow my comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...