All Comments on 'Incubus'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Wow!

As always, a story rich with passion.

Dr_m has a magnificent way with words, the emotions of the central character richly drawn and full. A strongly visualized piece of work.

Well done!

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoover 17 years ago
What a seduction!

Not of your characters, but of your readers. I was immediately grabbed by the lush imagery. "the moon hung naked in the sky looking somehow startled and embarrassed." You have a very beautiful view of the world, of things natural, and a talent for conveying that view to us. Thank you for sharing such a gift.

NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesover 17 years ago
Good story!

I like it. Very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I am Awed, as usual

Dr_M you continue to amaze me with your exceptional writing, your thoughts and your originality. Your words evoked many emotions in me and once again, as is often the case with your work, I am left awed and inspired by your talent and hoping to write as well as you do, one day when I grow up.

Thank you for sharing your incredible talent.

J

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 17 years ago
Fascinating

It was fascinating to read the concept of a place where feelings go.

As always you serve a hot tale with something to think about as well.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 17 years ago
Hot and Sexy

This was a very hot and sexy story, and I really enjoyed it.

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
beautiful story!

and told in a beautiful way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

This is one story I have read which I believe qualifies as true erotica. It is beautifully written, outside of being well and truely hot. I love it, it's absolutely beautiful work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
PERFECT!

A missed period in this sentence “..in the eerie silence of the house.” The fish needs love? Interesting hyena scene, comparing her friends like a group of wild, blood lusting group of animals. Did you mean tare “As she tries to tare her eyes from his,..” Would it not be “..the twisting and writhing of a lover’s body in desperate..” I think you might have meant only “..waiting for any sign of..” I think perhaps this “..and understands the workings of that hidden world..” Did you mean intentionally to have period and question mark “..Who are you?.” Is veiny an actual word? Is pistoning also an actual word? What is veination? Was it intentional “nything except what she’s feeling.” Or “Nothing except what she’s feeling.” Also, “She neither hesitates nor wonders at her eagerness.” Will there be a third installment? Once more, your writing is Perfect!

MistressDarknessMistressDarknessover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Just the perfect amount of battle between the two with a nice dominant male and the almost violent lust pulsing through him. I loved the story, and I hope perhaps we get to see a second chapter.

I loved the ending. It gave the story meaning as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Give us another chapter please...

Give us another chapter please... Please... Please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fanstastic

made me cum... ha ha

snare13snare13about 15 years ago
wonderful

I love the intensity of this story. By the way, I call those moments of noticing beauty and being completely aware and free "being afloat". Once I cried watching a drop of water trembling on the tip of a leaf, once I broke a bed with my boyfriend, it's really all the same. Different sides of the same intensity. Amazing work, Dr. M!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

As always, your imagery has me feeling everything along with Leah.

PurpleThreadPurpleThreadalmost 14 years ago
oh good god

this must be by far the most satisfying read I've come across on this site.

thank you for this. it is made of awesome.

PS- get out of my head :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Exceptional writing!

What a complete story! Exceptional writing! Filled with feeling and meaning that goes far beyond sex. This is a story with a very femine feel to it. The finest story I have read on this site.

- Dana

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Treasure

The story's success is not only the heat or the imagery, though both are very strong. It is the unabashed poetry scattered amongst the prose:

"I am the moon and you are the light. I am the darkness and you are the night."

Even the heart quickens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A small gem in a cave of dreary dullness

This is by far one of the best stories I've found on this site. It's beautifully written, totally devilish and completely and utterly arousing. I'm just so sad it ended. Well for the reader at least.

I wish there were more people like you to give us stories like this.

LisbethElliotLisbethElliotalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful!

Your writing is, as always, impeccable, emotional, and vivid. You seduce the reader long before you get to the sex. But, oh, the sex! How I wish I knew how to call my own incubus....

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 12 years ago
Where's my Incubus?

lol i've read many an incubus story and this one was by far the best. You truly have a gift and I am so eager to read more of your stories that I am leaving this comment as is to go read.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Intriguing and so well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The best yet!

This was a well written, seductive story that certainly got my juices flowing. Going to read more of your work, dr_mabeuse!

marx810marx810almost 5 years ago
Amazing Story

I know I'll mostly be echoing your other comments but this story was done really well and you absolutely excel as a writer. The imagery and the passion are done so well that you just feel drawn into the characters in such a short time. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous