All Comments on 'Indentured Pervitude 07'

by DirtyMindedMinx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
f3tishf3tish3 months ago

Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope we see some pegging in the future. Wendy casually puffing on a cigar and laughing while two women abuse Tom with a strap-on would be a great scene. Not really sure though if Wendy got it in her to be that evil. Also a honeymoon in an owner friendly resort would be a nice way for Wendy to observe how other owners treat and (ab)use their slaves.

Trevor_JonesTrevor_Jones3 months ago

Another hot one 🥵 and ready for another ❤️

briangarth1briangarth13 months ago

Great to see you writing again looking forward to the rest of the story

OldernbolderOldernbolder3 months ago

No story affected me on Literotica as much as Indentured Pervitude. it’s about relationships and how couples should communicate with each other. if only Wendy could get what she wanted out of the relationship without Tom being owned, If only Tom could be sensitive to Wendy’s wants and needs without his macho and ego. The masturbation scene is eye opening about something the many couples either enjoy together or something they’re afraid to talk about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyMindedMinx@DirtyMindedMinx
I'm a very normal, suburban mom with secret fantasies that my husband will never know about. I have a great marriage and a satisfying sex life, but if he knew about the inappropriate thoughts polluting his sweet little wife's brain he wouldn't understand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES