All Comments on 'Independence Day'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 526 Comments
carindenniscarindennisalmost 3 years ago

A very good story. As I was reading I thought more than once that the only thing Josie deserved was a bullet. There is another story where the abandoned husband cuts everyone off, financially, emotionally and short of physically. THAT is the appropriate thing to do.

While the temptation is there to go NUCLEAR on the family, Ray was the bigger MAN and did the just thing. BRAVO...

greenday0418greenday0418almost 3 years ago

Good story, no malice from his wife, just her feelings of entitlement to have a dick and I guess a large B.O.B. wasn't warm enough. Then, instead of BTF, he isolated the family from the wife. Good ending for a genre that has seen everything.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

pitiful pathetic vile and stupid

.

Let me get this straight... this happens on July 4th and even though the husband is dead set against this.... and knows that some the entire families is against him.... he continues to interact with his wife for some reason.... While she is still screwing this other guy through ... Thanksgiving..... Christmas..... New years.... Valentine's Day... Memorial Day.... Is in July 4th of the next year..... Before he finally says something it takes action?

.....

A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR!?!?!?

.

The story is so bad the author should be jail

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

I'm not sure whether it was a famous general or leader who said it, and I'm not sure of the exact quote. To paraphrase it: "If you're in an advantageous position, it's easier to be magnanimous to your enemy." Yeah, Ray plumb ass WON, and he held the high ground and most of the damn money!

.

GREAT story. It was maybe the perfect variation on this somewhat familiar theme! 5+++/5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a 5 star story up to the Epilogue....sadly that ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The guy deserved to get cheated at. He's pathetic, he didn't even shot the guy and slap his wife after the first time he found out. So yeah still the same as your other stories where all of your characters are dumb

Feoalex81Feoalex81almost 3 years ago

Your main character was a pussy.. u should of had him rape cuz thats what was clearly happening to him emotionally.. you have to love your family but if your family doesnt respect you then fuck them...

XimandXimandalmost 3 years ago

This was just... boring and predictable. Nothing was gained by getting back in touch with them. None of them really regret doing what they did to him, they only dislike the consequences.

AncientTravellerAncientTravelleralmost 3 years ago

The ending is much much too soft. He should have burned the family - they stole 40 years from him.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Hurrah!

I thought perhaps he should have walked on the first Independence day. Not sure what he gained by the added year. Well maybe time to find Deborah and to make some definitive financial plans.

I did like the author including that he never lost his balls and it was his wife that ended up losing the most.

Hurrah for Ray.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LONG winded to a non ending, WHY do you all think it's cute to have all that build up then just end it the way this is.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

It was okay, but the family deserved a harsher ending after the callous way they all treated him.

There were also a few plot threads left open. What happened to Kristine? She lost any sympathy from me after attacking her father in the final phone call. I hope Eric beats her to the punch... has an affair with a much younger woman and divorces his bitch of a wife.

What happened to Josie? Luke was half her age and would want his own family sooner rather than later. When he dumps the old broad, and Josie was left with noone, did she fall to pieces?

johnadpjohnadpalmost 3 years ago

It sucks getting old!

I thought the Epilog took away from the story. Not because it was forgiving. It just was flat. He had already said his piece when he left. He didn't really talk much with Josie, and the conversation with the daughter was weird.

Another thing that was weird is how all his kids turned on him. I mean you could see the wife being frustrated after years of not having sex, wanting the lover. You can also see one child who was particularly close to the mother kind of supporting her. But every one of them except for the new daughter-in-law? The only time I've seen the whole family turn on someone like that was when that person was truly a POS; even though that person thought of himself as a great father and husband.

On a last note I'm ten years older than my wife. I guess when I can't get it up anymore I'm going to have to kill her. The question is do I do it straight away after the first the first time "bigguy7.75" lets me down, or do I give it a couple of years when she will likely be frustrated enough to start looking?

Shit, I just realized I have limited time left with erections. I should kill her now and enjoy some strange before I can't get a hard-on any longer!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

The story required a major suspension of disbelief, that Josie would organize an intervention, but it does point out an obvious problem: what happens if a man loses his ability to take care of his wife. Maybe if she’s discrete, some men can just ignore what’s happening, but in this story, Josie just rubbed his nose in it.

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 3 years ago
A FAMILY ON VALIUM

I like Biguy33s stories but this one was weak. The reason why is because it was very lacking in emotion. We already knew that Ray needed a rest every day but was he so spaced-out on valium that he hardly did anything for a year in the face of Josephine's blatant cuckolding of him? For god's sake, he was such a meek, weak and undemonstrative wet-blanket that I actually had some sympathy for his cheating wife.

~

Josephine was likewise strangely lacking in any emotion or empathy, and was quite calm and unperturbed when Ray first discovered her and her fuck-buddy after their Saturday morning fuck-fest. It was almost as if she had found Ray's stash of valium and was taking a double dose each day. I'm surprised she wasn't dribbling and slurring her words all the time while walking into half-closed doors.

~

And what sort of family goes along with this crap? The daughter is a slut-in-waiting and her poor deluded husband seems to go along with it. Shit, that valium stash must be getting a real hammering with the whole family helping themselves to it. I'm sorry BG33, but this was not one of your best but it's still better than a lot of the crap on here recently. I thought the plot was good but it was emotionless and lacked conflict. Three from me, and thanks.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsiralmost 3 years ago

That was very well done

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I love the story. How did the rest of the family turn out? Next chapter please. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The shit was almost 3 pages too long... he went wimpy fir faar too long a period! Should have moved out the first day he found about luke!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was going to make a comment on marriage and fidelity but like a child playing with matches, people don't pay attention until they get burned. Thanks for a great story!

somewhere east of Omaha

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Another one bites the dust!

5

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 3 years ago

As always, well written and enjoyable to read. The principles were a bit caricatured, but to the betterment of the melodramatic impact of the plot. It’s kinda like a Lifetime movie or a Telenovella - you may roll your eyes incredulously, but you’re still glued to the TV to see how the story ends. Like I said, fun and entertaining. Thanks for sharing your stories.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

I don't think her needs were really needs so much as wants, the husband character was right. I cant help but think that this sort of conclusion, the separation and essentially divorce, was inevitable once he became unable to perform. If the loss of sex was enough to kill his wife's love and respect(?) for him then did they really have a marriage to begin with? It's actually pretty frightening how many unions are like that.

So what's the takeaway here, that "happy wife, happy life" isn't a real thing to make a marriage happy all the time?

Also with all that cash, couldn't he have gotten surgery to fix his heart at least to the point where pills would work?

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

Well done, although he should have run sooner, left the bitch with squat, same for his asshole kids

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 3 years ago

Actually a good story. Not every story needs to be a BTB/BTF in a hell raising or violent way. Although if that is what is presented to the lead then hell should be rained down on them. Tit for Tat.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Really good. Contrary to the imbeciles who think so, it's never just sex, especially for women. We have sex, we secrete oxytocin. The more we have sex, the more connected we feel. You will develop feelings and unless you work extremely hard to place your primary relationship first, meaning sometimes having to ignore all those new feelings of limerence with the other man, your marriage or relationship is toast. All of the; it's just sex, it has nothing to do with us, polyamory is enlightened, is just a rationalization to escape feeling scared and guilty.

End of sermon

SS77 RN LICSW

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story but Ray was too much of a pussy.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

I would have left Josie with less, financially. Let her lover support her. He already took over most other parts vom Ray, let him take over the financial part as well.

Even though this story is pretty finished, there could be a epilogue when Josie loses here sex drive and her lover moves on to another free older pussy. How she is alone then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is any character in this story believable?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ray's character seems too laid back for me. His first meeting with Luke was correct in his response. Everything after that should have been met with a divorce .All he did was suffer needlessly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, loved the variation working towards an end. Having been married to someone for 40 years I can understand his reluctance to break free. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That is not an epilogue, it's just another chapter.

4 pages made this boring.

greenday0418, what do you mean by no malice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So many of these stories are all the same. He catches his wife of 40 years with another man and she is calm, cool, and collective, showing no sign of shame or remorse? NEVER HAPPEN! If it did, it would be an immediate and complete divorce! Then, to have all the kids turn on him like that would be too much for any man. I understand, at 64 yrs. and after being married for 40 years, a man could certainly be reluctant to end relationships with his loved ones, but after that he would feel only pain in their company. I would have been out the door at the end of the intervention, but only after saying my piece to the entire family.

vitustrvitustralmost 3 years ago

Now that is a fine story. I am wondering about some of the anonymous haters. Life isn't all that easy. And a long lasting relationship can the people in it have to make and take many turns and twists before one or both of them resolves and leave. Love does it. And love dies only in the long run - if ever.

Thank you BigGuy33.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How about a chapter where Luke dumps Josephine for a woman 5 years younger? Or, absconds with a large chunk of her money. Or, even better, gets caught in bed with Kristine!

Was disappointed when Ray reverted to calling her “Josie”, an endearment, at the end.

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

Are they 'genuinely sorry' though?

Kristine is still angry at her father and she still hasn't resolved the issue with her husband. Meaning she still has not understood what happen with her father.

Your ending is not convincing at all. Write something with more resolve. Most of your story ended up 'taking a gentler approach'. Don't have to go as far as burning, cutting all communication is enough.

Instead of ending it with showing a happy aftermath for the husband, the ending is just continuation of the previous act. The story didn't feel complete at all.

Even with the epilogue, the MC is still looking as pathetic as he was before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry! No one would react that way to the situation that you depict!

WvrjjrWvrjjralmost 3 years ago
Clearly 5* plus

Not sure where some people are coming from with the hateful/aggressive comments.

I suspect Ray was bewildered as to what his 40 year marriage would come to in the end. He was quite civil, and showed a lot of class in the final treatment.

She just didn’t get it, and we’ve seen that in most stories of this ilk.

For a 64 year old guy to try to “punch out” someone clearly 20 or 30 years younger (and apparently in good shape) would be suicide and a complete waste. If people (wives or husbands) don’t do the “right” thing on their own, any coercion is useless.

Without a penitent wife and family, he made the best choice and WON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have given the it 5 stars if not for the epilogue. Calling his daughter in-law was ok but it should have ended with his conversation with her, in my view. I do enjoy your writing. It is just a difference of opinion I guess.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Well, at least he finally left them unlike of all people. Such a good writer with good plots fairly frequently.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Good story well told, but he really did put up with it for far too long. That made for a good story, but it strained reality.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

@kencoro, I don't see Kristine as still angry at her father. She was a t the START of the last call, but she changed and realized how she might have fucked up her own marriage/

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 3 years ago

Very good story, as usual, from a great writer. Not really satisfied with the ending, but I imagine that there will be follow-ups from others. I do hope that the endings from others include Josie going through much suffering and heartache, which she certainly deserves. In any case, thanks very much for your contributions.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Luke gets off free. That doesn't sit well. I like the previous comment where he dumps Josie and maybe even get caught with Kristine. Maybe Eric would give him the beat down that Ray couldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BG33 loves writing stories where the kids take the side of the cheating wife. This time he even threw in grandkids doing the same. I'm starting to worry about this author's mental health.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

A solid 5. He was a little generous to give his cheating wife $400K in my opinion. of course with her lifestyle that might not last as long as it would for a normal person. I personally liked the epilogue. It gave him closure.

And you DID BTF. They will ALL have to deal with the consequences of supporting Josie. If just dealing with their own guilt.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. As with all stories in this category, I do appreciate it when the wife realizes what she has done. This story did not have that, she just left the room and was not heard from again. Also, the daughter seems to have caught on, but it was not made plain enough to this reader. A little expansion of that would have been nice. As to the husband's reaction, it seems appropriate for a man his age, but it was way too long in coming. A couple of months should have been enough humiliation.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 3 years ago

Great Story. Counter to some anony comments, I appreciate the year he gave them all to reverse course. Instead, their betrayal deepened. He gave her a year, against 40 good ones, and he took ~20 times the money that he left her. And his kids will get exactly what inheritance he decides they deserve later. Similarly, author gave it four pages to develop the angst and the repeated betrayals. A shorter, two-page BTB would be a cliched trope. My only nit was his sleeping in that bed for a year. If he won't be in the house for ~17 hours the day they have sex, so how the hell could he sleep on that bed seven days a week, 365?

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Angelrider. many of us authors use the line,'it's just sex' BECAUSE it is so stupid. It is one reason I cannot personally understand open marriage. I tried to contact you but you turned it off. You can contact me though. I would like your private opinion on a couple things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why did he leave so much money? There should be some penalties for this level of disrespect and betrayal. Clean out ALL accounts and disappear, making it almost impossible for her to sell the house without his signature. That's right, mess up everyone's life if possible.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Good story but I'm a whole lot more hard-core than Ray. Several of these people would have been in for a world of hurt long before it got to the point Ray left if I was Ray.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No man is going to put up with Josie's bullshit for a year. Ray needs to turn in his man card. And you didn't need to tell us at the end how you felt the need to make the story kinder and gentler because you always wimp out and do that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good setup. Good ending.

.

But having Ray put up with his demented cheating wife for a fucking year was just awful.

.

3***

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 3 years ago

Really excellent, Big Guy! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was an excellent story. I’ve been married for 42 years. You can’t stay married that long and not have a complete attachment to your spouse, to a point where, if a similar situation to this occurred, you would try anything. You think Ray wouldn’t be humiliated to have to use a strap-on to get his wife off? He would endure that humiliation because of the love he had for her. A true loving wife would be absolutely thrilled to have that amount of love shown to her.

Frank66Frank66almost 3 years ago

Not only extremely frustrating- it was downright infuriating to read this. And yes, I'm mad at myself for staying all the way to the end. How many times does a man have to get knocked down, get slapped around, get verbally abused, get treated like crap- before he makes a stand?? How many words does an author NEED to make his point?

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

BigGuy, I would have given you a five just for the story alone. But if I could, I would give you an extra five for being big enough to realize the reader is always thinking of a different ending when they read a story. The fact that you have given permission to add or change a story you wrote, I hope no one abuses it. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MC wimps out at the end as usual in your stories. No need to contact any of them again after leaving.

phill1cphill1calmost 3 years ago

It was a nice fairy tale. Women's libidos diminish greatly after menopause, which for many is around 50. Kinda doubtful this would happen, but, stranger truths, like thinking vaccinations are evil when they've saved us from polio, rubella, measles, and host of other diseases. But that's where we've come: people don't so much deny facts as they event fantasies to substitute for reality.

That said, if your wife is going to your children about your marriage, you really don't have one. This is one of these "crazy rural white people" stories that seems rather implausible but, who knows, in Kentucky, Missouri (the heart of darkness) it probably does happen because clearly they don't get out much.

jbpeters74jbpeters74almost 3 years ago

Great Story 5 Stars all the way.

I would just add one thing to the phone call. I would have Ray put out there that how can we work it out Josie, when even after I left, you still ran to your boyfriend for comfort, the reason I left in the first place. I wonder what her reply would have been to that. We all know she would not stop, but maybe she could divorce and get some of his 8 figure retirement if he came back. Cold hearted as she is.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Interesting plot. Hopefully it is unique and it doesn't happen a lot. It would have been nice if he had left immediately after the family meeting, but the additional setup was good.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

Ha. So, this weak, pathetic apology of a man, gives advice to his daughter and son at the end. What rubbish. He had let this situation of his wife cheating carry on for another year and does nothing. Meaning his slut wife had been cucking him for almost 18 months. He puts up with it!!! I mean, even someone married 40 years would state firmly "Stop or we divorce".

He just accepted that she carry on. No wonder his family also though he was such a pussy that their mother could keep her fuck-buddy and even bring him into "family" events.

Plus, how did this moron earn approx $10 million in cash, working in a salaried job, not counting the house value and a "spare" $400,000 he gives his wife? Try to keep the details believable.

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 3 years ago

Nah, this ain't it, chief. He stuck around for way too long and took way too much of their shit, especially from his daughter. She's just as much of a snake as his wife, and you gotta love the blatant manipulation at the end. Blaming him for everything until the spotlight shifts to her, then it's all "Daddy, I need help". She deserves to get divorced and should take it as a learning experience. Don't be a selfish cunt and keep your nose out of other people's buisness.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

What a terrible way to discover what a horrible, selfish wife you have after 40 years. He supported her all along and when the time came she threw him away for a younger model while still living off of his hard work. What a despicable piece of work.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 3 years ago

Ongoing affair stories can be absolutely great, if you balance the extended agony with a bit of resolved, masculine response. If this tale had had just a splash of the give and take found in, say, Finish the Damn Story’s Cuckold Diet Challenge (or whatever it is called) it might truly have been one of those great stories.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

Ok interesting take but the fact that he spent a year with her.... Makes no sense

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

It either should've ended prior to epilogue or ended more thoroughly. Feels like the ending was incomplete since the wife had no more to say not like there was much to say anyways.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

only 3⭐car

the story is interesting on the one hand at first, but turns silly in the middle of the plot.

for example, the guy waits several months to leave on July 4th, when he can start a new life before.

Illogical.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why did he put up with it for a year? That's a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I would have liked it better if the main character (Ray) could have communicated more effectively throughout the story. Time after time he sent mixed messages, or held his tongue. What happened on Father's day? Was he supposed to have gone out with the whole family (sans wife) and pretended to have a good time, accepted their professions of love, and allowed them to think he was okay with everything? He should have refused to have anything to do with the family, and made it clear that he felt they had betrayed him. But he continued to be civil with everyone. It's no wonder they would believe he had accepted the situation. Still, thanks for posting.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

So it ends, not with a bang, but the whimper of an emotional cuck for forgive everyone their trespasses against him

I'd have left her the house, and zero money and never spoken to any of them ever again

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956almost 3 years ago

Me personally, I think you did a good job with the whole concept of your story. Yes, there are many ways it could have played out. Yours was but one and you did a good job with it. Thanks!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

I dug it and would love another chapter detailing Kristine finally getting a clue (but only after Eric dumps her proto-cheating ass), Luke inevitably moving on with his life and not being boy-toy to Josephine as she hits the wall at lightspeed, and Leo and Rebecca joining Ray and Deborah wherever they are with their family.

Of course, I guess I just wrote that in my head for myself, so thanks for both stories! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well done. A belated and lasting vengeance that'll kick in when Luke eventually kicks her to the curb and she gets to spend the rest of her life truly alone to reflect and regret.

Damned if I know why you had him ask Rebecca to arrange the conference. Why should he give a rat's ass what becomes of the rest of the thankless traitors?

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 3 years ago

I really liked your work here. Ray is a nurturer and his attitude at the end was a lovely coda to this story. He still loved his family even when they had hurt him deeply. That is what parents can do. He showed compassion, clarity, and firmness. And in there, some grace was found, because families can do that sometimes. It was lovely to see the trope of the busted family overturned this way. You are a big guy, BigGuy33.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There are a few things that bother me about this story that authors frequently write into their stories.

1. The idea that "Josie's" cold-blooded, repeated betrayal over which she had no remorse could be excused (if she stopped) because she had been a "good wife" for 4 decades is idiotic. I might as well write, "Because Mr. Jones has been a law abiding, productive member of our community for 40 years, we will overlook the fact that he robbed the First National Bank, provided he stops." This is just another example of an author writing husbands as weak, needy. demi-man cucks. That stock LW character should be retired.

2. This element of the story is hilariously implausible: "The hard thing about this whole situation was that he knew Josie loved him and genuinely cared about him, which made it even harder to do what he was about to do." There is NOTHING in the way that the slut is written that could remotely support that sentiment. I'm sure the reaction of a normal reader after reading that line would be "WTF?" If you want to have the MC communicate convincing emotional conflict, Josie would have to be written very differently.

3. Writing the MC as hanging around for a year after the humiliation and betrayal heaped on him by his wife AND family, especially when he is seriously rich, is just stupid. It stretches the "suspension of belief" far, far beyond the breaking point.

4. Finally, authors need to join the 21st century and give up the "He can't get it up" excuse. Penile implants have been around for at least 2 decades, the surgery is not traumatic, and it is easily affordable. The "heart condition", btw, would not, by itself, preclude sex, as any cardiologist would tell you.

The epilogue seriously weakened the story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 3 years ago
This is an excellent story!

Superb portrayal of a spoiled narcissistic woman and her poisonous effect on her family. Well done!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 3 years ago

A 5 srar story. Ray is a regular guy- no special forces or govt spooķ - ,trying to.deal with an unacceptable situation. Ray was more generous with Josie than I would have been, but Josié did suffer. Excellen story!!

johnadpjohnadpalmost 3 years ago

Let’s be honest and live in reality:

1. Ray satisfying his wife orally and with his fingers. First, after 39 years of marriage, I doubt even if he still could get an erection and enjoyed sex, a 64 year old man in poor health is not having sex with his wife more than once or twice a year.

2. The Saint male MC’s in LW. A 64 year old man in poor health who is no longer getting sexual pleasure giving oral to his wife to get her off. He may have done it a few times in the beginning, but no way doing it regularly years after losing his sexual ability.

3. Even if Ray was giving Josie sex, it would be going through the motions akin to a wife just laying there and looking away while you pump away at her. Would be passionless and going through the motions, and the partner woukd jo longer want the pity passionless sex from them anymore.

4. This same story line is done in reverse in LW where the wife goes through menopause or something similar and the husband says he can’t go sexless, and has sex with others, and both the story and the commenters applaud him. I get it we all identify more with our gender, our countrymen, our race, etc, but let’s be a little aware of it at least.

5. The way the wife reacts is way over the top. It’s one thing to be frustrated sexually, and feel like she isn’t old yet and doesn’t want to be put out to pasture abs never have sex again, it’s another to expect Ray to just embrace the other dude. I’m assuming she was sane the other 39 years!?

6. The whole family except for one daughter-in/law reacting the way they did completely unrealistic. As I mentioned in my earlier comment the only time I’ve seen the whole family turn on a family member who was cheated upon and divorced when that person was a POS awful husband and father.

I found the first page really good because it dealt with a couple in a long term happy marriage. One member of the couple can no longer be sexual, and is old and sickly, while the other can and is still a vibrant person full of life. This could’ve happened at a much younger age in the case of an accident or illness. It would’ve been very interesting to have dealt with that. It is the human condition. But that kind of story you’d never see in LW unless it was the wife who could no longer have sex. Page two and on was just to make the wife horrible and over the top to dehumanize her, and not deal with the tough human experience question. It made the choice to hate her easy. Don’t get me wrong, while I would love to write that type of story, I would never be stupid enough to publish it in LW. It would he like publishing the Israeli perspective in Gaza. It’s much smarter to write about the Zionist pigs in Gaza and make them demonic, illogical and completely devoid of humanity.

Here’s to you for being smart BigGuy33.:)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the story. That family was beaucoup screwed up. While people need intimacy and even sexual release, no one "needs" intercourse. Wife was seriously selfish. As one who has been married very nearly 40 years now to the same person, we have both slowed down a lot. But we still have the intimacy that remains the bedrock that a solid relationship is built on/ If the husband (or wife) was unwilling to have sex in any form, that would have been a different story.

And for the kids (and GRANDKIDS!?!?!?!) to get involved was over the top. We have an excellent relationship with our kids, but if either of us EVER asked them to become involved in our sex life, I guarantee a response like

"Are you FUCKING NUTS? I am NOT getting in the middle of this shit! Why would you even fucking ASK me to ?"

However they actually felt about it -- and they are allowed to have different opinions than me -- they'd think it insane to take sides in that. And their opinion of us would drop precipitously for asking them to become involved.

Selfish wife, insane kids. Entertaining story in a "train wreck" sort of way.

Oh, and for the other commenters -- disagreeing with a "soft" ending is not "hateful." Her treatment of him, and his kids' as well, was callous as hell.

Also, my grandfather in his 80's could just about bench press a Buick with his Popeye arms. A person half his age would beat him easily if they got the first shot in. But if they didn't duck in time, it might be a different story. The MC in this story uses golf for exercise, so he's probably not up to fisticuffs. But age, experience, and surprise can sometimes tip the odds. Plus, the older you get, the less "life in prison" is a deterrent ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gave you a 4 then changed to a 3 . The way you let her get by w/ this shit may well make that 3 turn into a 1 in about 2minutes .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It follows a pretty typical BG33 storyline. Guy allows himself to be cucked for a while, then leaves snd forgives everyone afterwards.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

That was a very interesting story.

Made me do some reflecting.

What if I was Ray, what I would do to my traitorous family.

Might go NC on them all. Yes no inheritance for them.

I felt the hurt when Ray told them that for the 40 year marriage he made them all top priority him being almost last, only to be tossed like trash, the children's betrayal I think hurts the most.

Good story BigGuy33.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

An excellent story I look forward to many sequels and fo)ow ups. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story, but wish he would have found a younger girl. Then said in the video he was able again or something.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 3 years ago

5* story, great writing, MC has a brain, he gives Josie a chance, she ignores it. He did play, burned everyone who betrayed him. Nice to have 8 figures in cash to take with him, that is the only thing I didn't like. Makes playing it like this a lot easier. But hitting his son-in-law and son with their wives guilt by association is so obvious, they had to be idiots not to see it. Easy to see his daughter took after mom. Anony's don't like it if there is not blood spilled, maybe if he was broke that would be, but the way he did it, the final twist of the knife in the epilogue where he drives home how a real man lives his life - well I liked it, even if some didn't. Gotta get in the last word and try to save his grand daughters from his wife & daughters influences.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 3 years ago
Nice Story

Personally, I think he waited way too long to make his move and leave. I would have at least change bedrooms the day he caught her and lover together. Why going to bed with a woman you don't trust, barely love, and who doesn't want to have the sex you can offer any longer? After her Thanksgiving's public actions, it was clear who was the main focus of her concerns and affections. It was time to say "Goodbye" and move on. His marriage was no longer a "limited partnership", it became a "corporation" and the husband vote was ignored in favor of her "boyfriend". Some husbands are so understanding and liberals, that they accept their cuckolding quietly, while others won't accept the cuckolding and move on with their lives with their honor and pride intact. What's a man without honor and pride? Answer: a cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but he waited too long to pull the plug.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

The follow-up call was an interesting change of pace from most stories. It is far more realistic than the ride off or fly off into the sunset trail never to be heard from again. I know irl that my hubs would never accept a unilaterally forced situation like this nor would anybody we know. I think you did an excellent job!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

Great story. I agree with everything he did. Short of killing the two, and going to jail, there isn't much else he could do. Unfortunately, if you don't have money, you get hammered in divorce. He did the best he could. 7 stars, the Bear approves. Al the kids should be sued for alienation of affections.

The BEAR

ThorlolThorlolalmost 3 years ago

I really dont know how he can be so freaking calm for so long. He just didnt do anything for a whole year. I dont even mean something violent or impulsive. But how could he endure beeing tossed aside not only by his wife but the whole family and go on like nothing is wrong. Man, its not even just being tossed aside but being constantly humiliated. The whole family liked to rather spend some holidays with this Lukas character instead of him. And then still being so gentle in the end and throwing I love yous around like the mean nothing. I really hope someone writes another chapter, but with more meaning and emotions. This guys was already dead inside.

ibbunkibbunkalmost 3 years ago

A potentially good story damaged by the year inexplicable year long delay in doing something about it. Two chapters too long.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 3 years ago

what can i say , i loved it , im no spring chicken and i live alone , just me and the dog but in our older years to be in his shoes must be awfull , a sure way to bring on a heart attack, being older i understand that love for a wife dosnt just dissapear so doing what he did i think is justified , well written , thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

NEVER HAPPEN - How many of the 'Rays' of history have said or thought the same thing. You must live in a delusional world, hope your bubble doesn't burst but with a divorce rate as high as it is you will find countless reasons. The comment prior to 'never happen' leaves me profoundly confused - if reading is a problem for you, what are you doing on this site? Thanks again BigGuy for this and other stories. I for one look forward to more!

somewhere east of Omaha

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 3 years ago

As always, BG33 has posted a 5* story. Thanks BigGuy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How long he hung in there was too improbable. And I could never comment on my parents love life so I cant see how anyone else could either. The last phone call was also unnecessary. The fact that the wife is still banging Luke really tells the reader she isnt that upset. So, a few things but overall a good story. Well written and good grammar.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasalmost 3 years ago

An excellent, well written story that I hated. He stayed for an entire year!!! With her cheating several times a week? !!!

If they had agreed to it, before it started, I could see such a situation evolving between a loving, gentle husband wishing to please his wife once his own body betrayed his desires. But her doing it despite his strenuous objections. Yuk. A pox on all their houses. Not one redeemable character in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Put up with being a cuckold for a full year??? As the cuck author showed, he had enough money to hire 20 yr old bimbos to sit around licking his toes, there's no reason why he should have tolerated this crap. Just another cuckold story from this author, he needs to write one every now and then and hope he's disguised it enough that we won't catch on.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

I know that BigGuy33 made it a point to warn us readers to not waste time commenting/sharing about what we would have done, if such a dreadful situation ever happened in our own life... but I personally find it almost impossible to do so here!

What I cannot get pass here: this guy knew that, for all intended purposes, his marriage - hell, his entire family life as he knew it - was over right after that Independence Day 'intervention', yet it took him a WHOLE FREAKIN' YEAR to actually do something about it!? What kind of ball-less, cucky simp allows himself to live mere seconds, let alone MONTHS, through such a putrid existence full of disrespect and condescension? Man, forget about simply moving out of his house - the sad old geezer wasn't even man enough to move out of the room where his wife made a weekly mockery of their marriage!!! I mean - can you IMAGINE yourself setting up a Valentine Day dinner with your spouse, knowing full well that she/he has been fucking around on you, WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT, for more than half a year!?!?! What the ever-loving fuck...?

Patheticness - thy name is certainly Ray. May the Good Lord prevent each and every one of you from being down bad so damn much that you're this completely unable to move on from a dead marriage.

Basically, it's very hard to root for such a MC. Sure, somehow, he eventually managed to find a clue - which was, I guess, right next to his backbone - and finally moved on from the remorseless slut and the heartless family that turned him into a walking/talking joke. I just do not understand why he dragged his feet for so long over this - completely unimaginable reaction to an unacceptable situation. I don't know, folks - I'll always support the poor bastards who got out of a shitty marriage to find happiness elsewhere, but it's quite difficult to do so when they willingly stayed in said marriage for no goddamn good reason for an absurdly long period of time... as if asking for that punishment or something.

Still, Ray got out... better late than never, as they say. Wanna know what else made his escape quite weak, though? Deborah. If Ray walked away from his family all by himself, without a companion at his side, it would have made him look stronger, more confident and with more self-respect. Now, though, you have to wonder if he would have stay if he didn't have a sidepiece to move on with... I mean, it's Ray we're talking about here, right? Yeah - he definitely would have stay in the marriage as a cuck.

I guess the rest of the story was, ultimately, fine. 'Could have done without the whole play-by-play of Josephine and Luke's tryst, though - nothing erotic about it, quite the contrary. Yes, I know - I'm bitching a whole lot about it, especially given that the outcome was what I hoped happened in the end, but, man was that journey aggravating! This is one of those tales where you truly wish you knew the MC in RL, so you could start bitchslapping the hell outta him, screaming "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, MAN!!!? STOP TAKING THIS SHIT!!!!!"

Well, you could say that, overall, it sure didn't leave me indifferent. I guess that's a plus in your column, author.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
THIS WAS THE EZ-EST BTB EVER WRITTEN

and even though he stayed till the end of his patience. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...