All Comments on 'Independent Study Pt. 01'

by bhart1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy

Would love to see a sexy relationship develop between Mike and Matt. Seems as if Mike would be very interested, given that he wanted to caress Matt's belly! Imagine further when Mike could see Mike's bare hairy chest and cock and balls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hey!!!

DO NOT sell yourself short!! "A life well loved" was fooking brilliant!! Sad as hell,but sweet,and deep,marvelous and well written!!! I tend to dig more deeply into words,and your intro says to me "here's the spank piece everyone wanted instead of the sad story I wrote before" (emotionally draining and "flimsy") yeah,it's literotica and yeah,we like sex,but when someone comes along with a story that touches you deeply,even without a bunch of graphic sex,THAT is a superior piece of workmanship!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A small quibble

This feels like a solid start to a good story, but one thing sort of bothered me. You draw Matt as intelligent, empathetic, and caring...but then he doesn't make any effort to warn Mike off the bareback stud he seems to be hooking up with, once Matt finds out that the guy is bad news, even though he knows Mike is a complete novice. That seems out of Matt's character to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous