All Comments on 'Indian Curry'

by sailor_6969

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are all Indian men well hung?

Back in our youth when my wife and I used to be a little wild, doing threesomes with men and women, we ended up sitting at a booth at a bar with a young Indian fellow who was around 20. He was very well spoken and attractive and was really making moves on my wife who seemed really interested, and when I made it clear that I was fine with it he put my wife's hand on his lap and asked her whether she liked well endowed men.

My wife did a double take and laughed very nervously while saying something like, "is this a joke" because she felt something weird in his pants. He said "no this is very real" and took his cock out under the table. He says to me "there's plenty for both of you" and nodded down to his lap. My wife gasped and I almost dropped my drink when I looked over.

The guy's cock was enormous, an absurdly long and thick brown snake that had to be a foot long and it was soft because he wiggled it around for my wife. The head on the thing was only partially out from under the foreskin but it looked bigger than a plum. I always wondered how long that cock of his would be when erect, but we never found out. My wife chickened out and I couldn't blame her.

The guy in your tale brought back that crazy memory for me, and I liked the story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot story!

Liked it, the helplessness and humiliation was greatly described. Please write more :)

regularguy13regularguy13over 4 years ago
This is superbly written

I can believe the score isn't higher. Very well done. Flawless. I get that nonconsent isn't everyone's cup of tea, but don't downgrade the score just because you don't like the subject matter.

Excellent execution!

wd56wd56over 1 year ago

really need a pt 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous