All Comments on 'Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 06.1'

by shiprat

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
abdtiresiasabdtiresias11 months ago

Oh, my God! I never imagined this series would come back. Thank you very much. Personally, I would like the protagonist to abandon her comfortable life and become Sajid's wife and live a cheap slum whore life, but I'm willing to watch her journey even if you have a completely different idea of the protagonist's fate… I look forward to the next story.

arch3rarch3r11 months ago

Exceellent as always!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happened? From a writer who could write a good story, you have turned into one who just writes a drab sex scene.

ZubaidahZubaidah11 months ago

eturn with another

Pro10Pro1011 months ago

Thank your for re-writing the story

TharkibuddaTharkibudda11 months ago

Hello Shipra ..

I ve read all your stories from xossip . My sincere advice would be to abandon the series .. I liked the original by aurelia and many have tried to reproduce and it doesn't get that same vibe as original...

Your bully story was really good.. I'm not sure why you abandoned Reddy garu... It has a huge potential...

Sometimes we need to let go

maverickmojo10maverickmojo1011 months ago

Loved it! The continuation without any preamble was great.... What a massive fuck fest it was ... Simply delicious

Pray.... Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

one of the best stories please go on and longer updates....

bread her again...

waiting

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Back!!

Thank you for continuing and can't wait for more chapter and other stories too!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Shiprat has arrived with a bang... thanks

Hope Aurelius also comes back ....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lol at Tharkibuddha giving unsolicited advice to shiprat. Bro your stories are yawnmax. Stop trying to mess with the head of one of the few interesting Indian erotica writers out here.

Shiprat, this was darkly sublime as always.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good to see you back continuing one of the most popular stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Agree with the Anon that tharkibuddha giving shiprat advice to stop a story is like some random tennis player telling Djokovic to drop out of the Wimbledon. Stay in your lane, man. Let the woman write. You don't read if you don't like it.

Typical man really. Thinking every opinion in his head about what a woman should do needs to be shared with the world.

ZubaidahZubaidah11 months ago

Beautiful come back and excellent as usual. Please continue to write. For example Let her get pregnant again at 45 and Sajid converts her and makes her wear the Burka/Niqab always and moves into the muslim area with Sajid. You are brilliant and I am sure you will come up with excellent ideas. Carry on with your great work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

YAWN....You and that halfwit aurelius have lost your touch. Not that either of you could properly finish a story anyway. Go read the massage therapy series by joka44. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would Love the continuation of Watchman series

Jackmart2002Jackmart200211 months ago

Wow what a story…never expected this story to continue but Purva as always continues to surprise with level of arousal surpassing the previous high…shipra you are rockstar and we readers cant wait to move further on this story line..keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

hi shiprat .... i am really happy that you are continuing the story after a gap. since the title includes 6.1, i hope other parts of the series are ready or must be in process. you can post all and take rest again.

now coming on to the story.. its a great come back. i will agree with the comment of zubaidah that, even at the age of 45 let her be pregnant again but as a surprise and unplanned way.

since the days of aurelis1982 .. she was 32 years old with an 8 year old son. this means that she gave first birth at 24 years and since now she is 45 years of age with a 12 year old second son, this means she gave second birth at the age of 33 years. and her first son must be 20 years old now.

i want her to get involve with sajid and rasul and an unplanned pregnancy along with famlly dilemma with her husband and school and college going sons (no incest please, just how she will hide all this adventure from her kids who are grown enough now to understand things).

and anything surprise and really daring that you can think of which makes it different from previous 2 parts of the story, one by you and one by aurelius1982.

take some inspiration from ullu webseries " games of karma : kachra" show.. one episode limited ..... hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

just to add let the father of the third pregnancy be rasul... and let her confess this to sajid followed by his reaction

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can’t wait for more parts

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little more story like the others will be nice. Understand they meet after a long time. Maybe another story lounge who are the 8 men in the interim. Now that bhola knows where saab lives in delhi ( chapter 6 of aurelius) he could be one of the eight

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

same old idiotic story, grow up write some real story, you filthy old bugger

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope the author updates the storyline and doesn't disappear

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice continuation of the story. I like the way you ended it. It opens to a lot different way it can go. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not sure how many caught your creative thinking.

Beginning of the story: The kid barely moved and kept staring at the TV. He never listened to me!

Later in the story: When had he ever listened to my no's after fucking me the first time?

Like father like son. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent....where is the next episode?

thuppaluthuppalu9 months ago

Excellent return with a bang...in Style. Both you the writer and Sajid

But ...

"I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't write next parts...,

I will look for you, I will find you and I will ki**/fu** you. Good Luck!!" - Bryan Mills

Jykh2024Jykh20247 months ago

Wow, what a comeback, with a bang.

Love to read what happens next 😃😀

Jykh2024Jykh20247 months ago

Wow love to see @ zubaidah suggestions, I agree with that opinion, love to see hhim breed her again at the end of story. Loving it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When is the next part coming...???

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hey Shiprat,

Thank you so much for reviving one of my all-time favorite story series. Really really appreciate that. You managed to establish the time jump and emotional state of all the characters so effortlessly.

Eagerly waiting to see where the journey leads this time around.

When can we expect the next part to be posted?

Keep up the great work. Really love your words and understanding of a married Indian woman and her triggers guilts and desires.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiprat@shiprat
A typical atypical Indian woman. My stories, entirely fictional, explore some dark and disturbing fetishes of mine. Infidelity, humiliation, abuse, cuckolding, and playing with taboos related to social status and age. These are just dark fantasies meant for entertainment purpo...