All Comments on 'Indian Yoni Puja with Mother Ch. 05'

by funkyjunkymunkey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dirkmesondirkmesonover 14 years ago
great

amazing building of the story. waiting for the next parts. all is going on so innocently; anticipating will twist in a very kinky one.

dirkmeson.

nil_r2nil_r2over 14 years ago
Well built climax! and more...

The crescendo is yet to be reached. But this is god enough. Some feedback - the detail that was woven so beautifully in part 1.2,3,4 is missing. I sense a hurried climax. For example - the platter of coconut milk is forgotten during the yoni puja.

And of course there were some repetitions in words and actions. For example, touching he G spot. That was described twice.

Overall, the grammar was good - unlike other India authors. And, of course there were some spell checks that need to be done

nil_r2nil_r2over 14 years ago
there is soul in this story!

The below para is simply divine!

"I suddenly felt ashamed of myself. She was, after all, my mother and despite everything, I could never bring myself to hurt her or disobey her. As I stared into those deep patient eyes, filled with love and adoration for me, I realised that she wasn't ready to be pushed any further and would be hurt and disappointed with me if I tried.

I reached up and stroked her cheek, smiling into her warm face as her pleading expression melted away to reveal a loving smile, full of maternal love and acceptance. Despite her reluctance, she hadn't made any attempt to move away from me and my cock remained lodged snugly at the entrance to her warm motherly cunt."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mind blowing

hey dude, i love this story, i read all the stories continuously. i hope u will write the next installment in which they made love to each other. waiting for the next part

nil_r2nil_r2about 14 years ago
came back after quite some time! for chapter 6.

Eagerly waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
6th Part

Bro.. post 6th part. awaiting the sensational part of this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Waiting for the 6Th part

Please post the 6th part of the story when they make love

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Go anus to anus!

One more story, when the man finishes reading an interesting narrative, in the middle of the story (chapter 5 page 1).

I'm not wanted to read, about lick off the anus - nor the about shoving anything in the anus..

Perverts writes in another place.

But it turned out that shit always pulls to shit, so the author, and so he returned to his mania and obsession - to the anus.

Is it always must be, at the budding author, it must eventually turn out to be such a very little perv, glorification of lick excrement from the anus and pushing in rectum his penis???

- With a beautiful body of a WOMAN (and WHATt a woman!) - this little pervert the end, and so chooses the ANUS ..

Not worth spit ...

karla_single_momkarla_single_momover 8 years ago
Great great

beautiful narration of a ritual that compels mothers and sons of performing worship of each others body and theirs private genitals also. This ritual is discussed thoroughly in many ancient writings. Actually yoni puja or lingam puja was performed whenever blood related couples wanted to tie knot to each other. Means to marry each other. Marriage between siblings , mother-son, father-daughter was restricted at that time lsame as it is restricted nowadays. But referring to certain circumstances it could be allowed at that time but only after performing some rituals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunkyjunkymunkey@funkyjunkymunkey
Have story ideas you'd like to share? any female fans, especially mums able to help me give character and authenticity to the maternal characters in my stories, please let me know! get in touch! funkyjunkymunkey@hotmail.co.uk