InGen Corporation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women were also loyal, submissive, obedient, and exuded sexual energy. That sentence requires a bit of explanation. A sultan spent his life surrounded by beautiful women willing to do anything for him. So what, after years of this, could actually excite him? The answer was women who could project their own sexual energy onto those around her. Women who could arouse almost anyone - no matter how uninterested, unwilling, or satiated.

Laboratory work had successfully in replicated, transferred, and intensified the effect. Unfortunately, no matter how much money was thrown at the problem, the process always rendered its subject, whether animal or human, loyal, submissive, and obedient, needing to have someone or something to fixate on. Dowler eventually decided it was an adaptive necessity. As he reported to the boss, producing women with an unlimited sexual appetite who could seduce almost anyone made no sense unless subject to someone's control; if not, you'd get women in beds on street corners being served by a line of men stretching around the block. The human race would peter out in an endless orgy.

The problem, however, was that the boss had no interest in becoming loyal, submissive, and obedient.

The work hit a dead end. Then an experiment, conducted by Dowler at night and on his own time, determined that in certain test subjects the genetic, hormonal, and immune factors that powered the process were metabolized in a way that allowed the effect to be transferred to another person through exchanges of fluids and cells: saliva, skin cells, sexual secretions. The concentrations were so low it required intimate and constant day-to-day contact, but it could, at least in theory, work.

Importantly, the traits transferred did not include subservience. In fact, exposure to females who had been subject to the process made a male dominant; Dowler speculated that this might have contributed to the arbitrary exercises of power by the leaders of the late Ottoman Empire. The experiments picked up again. There were many failures and many women now lived their lives with constant medial care. There had also been successes. Julie was the greatest to date. During the first four weeks her loyalty had been focused on the company. At the culmination of the process she had been left alone with the boss. She imprinted on him. Over the last eighteen months she had markedly slowed, but not reversed, his deterioration. This time that had been spent searching for a better candidate. Linda, it was hoped, would be it; the boss had little time left.

* * * *

When she arrived at work on Monday morning Linda had intended to discuss with Julie the changes to her body. She had distracted herself from those concerns over the weekend by shopping, settling on a black Lucia sweater dress which nicely accented her body and leather 4 ½ inch Gucci pumps. Afraid that she might get addicted to shopping on credit against future commissions, she refrained from looking at hand bags.

Linda was taking off her jacket when Julie burst into her office. "I've got great news, Bob Coolidge is coming to town this week. He's..." Julie stopped. "Damn girl, you do look good. Turn around for me."

Linda complied.

Julie looked at Linda's shoes. "Gucci?"

Linda's face broke out in a broad smile, "Yes, what do you think?"

"I think they, you, look great. How are you feeling?"

Linda answered honestly. "Wonderful actually. I haven't felt this good in years."

"Well, this might make the good news even better. It looks like you're going to need to start earning some future commissions to shop against." Robert Coolidge, Julie explained, was the Chief Financial Office of Coolidge Offshore Boats. Coolidge Offshore's massive fleet of service boats held out the promise of huge sales. Julie had been after its business for months. Mr. Coolidge had just scheduled a visit to InGen on Wednesday. While there had been some resistance to including Linda, who was a newcomer to the company, on the sales team, Julie had insisted and upper management finally agreed.

Linda beamed at the confidence her boss showed in her. She thanked Julie profusely and gave her a hug, which Julie returned. Linda like her friend's warm touch. Julie had just stood up for her against management; it was not the time to raise concerns about her physical transformation.

Linda spent the next two days preparing for the meeting. Robert Coolidge, she learned, was the son of the founder of Coolidge Offshore Boats. Robert's Dad was the kind of guy comfortable climbing all over the boats; Robert was a financial wizard and society favorite, a fact confirmed by the glittering guest list at his wedding to a former Miss Venezuela the year before. To bad, she thought as she looked at his picture. The man was stunning.

Linda's review of the InGen's products appropriate for Coolidge Offshore was also discouraging. Testing showed that not only were its products not markedly better than it's competitors, they were often substantially worse. In fact over the past two weeks, Linda thought, she had often noted that InGen's products were inferior to it's competitors. She couldn't quite figure out how the company was doing so well.

On Wednesday a limousine carried Robert Coolidge from the airport to the Angus Barn, the city's best steak restaurant. Robert arrived to find Julie and Linda, both fashionably dressed, waiting. Julie was wearing a short cranberry dress; Linda's was longer and more elegant with a slit which displayed her killer legs. Julie had told Linda to turn on the sex appeal - "After all, our competitors are throwing their twenty-somethings at him" - and Linda, although she frowned on such overt displays to make a sale, found it impossible to disobey her boss.

Bob Coolidge, on the other hand, had serious questions about InGen's products. The only reason he had come at all was the insistence of his Regional Director, who had met with Julie several times. As he ate, however, he was having trouble focusing. These women, especially the blonde, were turning him on. They were beautiful, but he was surrounded by beautiful women. Still, there was something about them. He struggled to keep the conversation off the personal and on the professional. Still, he observed, neither wore a wedding ring.

After lunch they toured InGen 's facility and met in Julie's office. Robert's eyes drank in Julie and Linda's perfect forms. He imagined one of them in his bed, both of them in his bead, the two of them joining he and his wife in bed.

Julie had noted that Bob was hooked. As their conversation wound down she suggested that Linda give him her card. Linda bent down to her purse, flashing the top of her breasts at Bob. She handed him her card, a perfect bright red nail scrapping across his hand. "If you have any questions, call," she said while pointing to her cell phone number. Julie and Linda walked Bob to InGen's front door, where he was picked up by a company driver.

Julie looked at her friend. "He'll definitely be calling you dear. He was practically drooling when he looked at you."

Linda started to object. This was not her style. She didn't do married men and although she'd had plenty of opportunities, had never slept with a potential customer to foster a sale. Still, she had noticed how Bob looked at her. Julie was right.

Julie continued. "He's certainly a good looking, very sexy man. What was the last time you were laid dear?"

"It's been awhile, too long. But, y'now," she weakly protested, "he's married."

"Men call it the business trip exception to fidelity. I call it a chance for a good roll in the hay while reeling in a sale. I hope you fuck his brains out."

Linda knew she would; she wouldn't let Julie down.

* * * *

Bob hurried back to his hotel room and called his wife. They engaged in frantic phone sex as images of Linda danced through his skull. After he hung up he stared at Linda's card. He headed for the shower and jerked off again. He dried himself and dressed. He kept looking at her card.

He picked up the phone.

"Linda, this is Bob Coolidge. I do have some additional things to talk about."

Her voice was seductive, almost hypnotic. "Would you prefer to discuss them over the phone or together? I am free tonight."

His dick was getting hard. His voice faltering he said, "Together would be better."

"Of course. I'm still a bit full from lunch. The lounge of your hotel has a wonderful drinks and appetizers. Why don't we meet there in say, an hour."

Bob agreed. Dressed in his best suit and tie, shoes polished, he was downstairs forty-five minutes later.

When Linda walked in every eye in the place was on her. Her hair was up, held in place with a clip. She wore a red dress. While short, it was not quite a mini, and although not uniformly tight, clung to her in enough places to accent her amazing figure. Although it displayed no cleavage, its low cut and the "O" shaped pendant hanging between her breasts drew attention to her chest. Her open toed four inch heels made sure no one missed her legs. Bob stood to greet her.

Linda walked slowly, letting Bob wait, and stopped a few feet short of him. She gave him a long once-over from head to toe and then brought her eyes back to his. She smiled, a slight smile, a smile that let him know she liked what she saw. He came closer and she wrapped both hands around his in a lingering hand shake. She smiled and held his gaze, he could not look away. She bit the corner of her lip and looked at the table. Bob pulled out her chair. When he sat down she pulled the clip from her hair, letting her tresses fall around her face. She shook her head and then pushed her hair back so it flowed down to her shoulder blades.

They ordered drinks. Linda leaned and crossed her legs, moving her top foot in slow circles, drawing Bob's eyes to her gams. She casually set a hand on the table. He stared at it, suppressing the desire to take it in his.

The waitress returned with their drinks and inquired about a food order. Linda looked at Bob, "Why don't you order for the two of us."

Bob picked up the menu. His hands were shaking. "How about a dozen grilled oysters?" His voice had lost much of the confidence he had displayed earlier in the day. He was unsure of himself, desperate to please this woman, wondering how he was coming across.

She smiled, noting how his face lit up in response, "I love oysters. That's perfect."

After the food was brought she leaned forward, occasionally letting her fingers brush against his. He talked some of his wife. A good sign, she thought, he felt guilty; he didn't cheat regularly. This might even be the first time. When she got up to go to the bathroom she noted in the bar's mirrors the way he stared at her. She stopped, slowly swivelled her head halfway toward him, rested her chin on her shoulder, and smiled, "I'll be right back."

She took her time, freshening up her make-up, applying a rich red lipstick. When she returned she noted he had ordered another round of drinks. She looked at his. "Martini?"

He nodded yes.

"Is it good?"

He nodded yes.

"Do you mind if I have a taste?"

"No, of course not."

She dipped a finger, capped with a perfect red nail, in the drink and licked it clean, keeping her eyes on him. He was transfixed. She leaned forward, touched his hand, and said, "You're right, its wonderful." She turned his hand over, straightening the sleeve.

The conversation continued, but work was not mentioned. After she casually chewed and swallowed the last oyster, she said, "You said you had some questions about our products?"

Bob had prepared some questions, but he had no memory of what they were. "Yes, I'm sorry, I've been having such a good time I forgot all about it." Then worried that she might be trying to end their evening, asked as he cooly as he could manage, "I'm sorry, am I keeping you from something?"

"No," her voice silken, "there's no place I'd rather be. Perhaps you made some notes in your room. Should we go there?"

He looked at her. He had wondered how he was going to get her upstairs and now she was volunteering. He struggled to put together a casual response. "Well, yes, that would be ideal."

Linda drew out a leather wallet from her purse, carefully opening it with her perfectly manicured fingers. Bob began to insist that he pay, but she shook her head, "No, company expense and, in any case, it's been my pleasure." She laid a crisp $50.00 bill on the table.

Bob stood and pulled out her chair. She slipped her arm into his and they headed for the elevators. There was another couple waiting there. The gentleman recognized two people in heat and couldn't take his eyes off Linda. He offered them the first elevator to arrive. Those two needed get to their room as quickly as possible. Unfortunately for this gentleman, his wife noticed how he stared at Linda. Their fight would rage deep into the night.

After the elevator door closed Linda turned to Bob and gave him the steamiest kiss he'd ever known. Her tongue moved through his mouth like molasses, setting fire to his tongue and lips. His body trembled and his legs shook. By the time the door opened she effortlessly turned and slipped her arm into his. They were a model of propriety.

Bob's suite was on the hotel's top floor. It offered a wonderful view of the city. She walked to the window. In its reflection she could see him staring at her. He removed his jacket.

Linda turned She knew he was hers, but also knew the male ego. She walked towards him, her stride seductive and languid. "I know your married and I respect that. If you want me to leave I will, its just that, well, I've been divorced for three years and I meet so few attractive men. Bob you're a very, very attractive man. Tonight, just tonight, make me yours? No one will ever know." She knew what was going on in his head. While he wanted her more than he'd ever wanted a woman, there were lingering thoughts of his wife. She had offered him the chance to play the knight errant, letting him know that not only would he be satisfying his rampaging lust, but that he'd be helping a woman in need. His body pulsed with desire. She was standing directly in front of him. He growled and threw his arms around her, pulling her to him in a desperate needy kiss.

As their frantically dueling tongues leaped from mouth to mouth, her fingers slid under his tie and, surprised by her own dexterity, deftly loosened it. She unbuttoned his shirt's top two buttons and took hold of his tie, leading him to the bedroom. Pushing him back onto the bed, she reached behind her neck, unfastened the dress' clasp, and pulled it over her head, tossing it over a chair and shaking her head to let her hair fall back into place. She was wearing a tiny pair of black panties that barely covered her sex, a translucent lacy black shelf bra through which her hard dark nipples were fully visible, and heels. He stared at her, unable to speak.

Linda, on all fours, crawled on to the bed. She took off her shoes, tossing them on a chair near her dress. She ran her strong fingers across his chest, pulled off his tie, draped it around her neck, and unbuttoned his shirt. She opened it and pushed up his tee shirt, kissing his chest and dragging her heavy breasts across his chest while moving up to his nipples, which she licked hard. When done she, on all fours, held herself above him.

He was staring at her breasts. She got on her knees and undid her bra. "Are you a breast man Bob? I hope so. Mine are very sensitive."

When she leaned back down he lunged for her breasts, covering them with kisses before taking them into his mouth. No starving child ever sucked a breast with more need than did he. Linda was thrilled as he teased, kissed, and sucked her tit-flesh. She had not lied; her breasts were very sensitive. Far more sensitive, she had noted during the last few weeks of daily masturbation, than they had ever been before.

After Bob spent several happy minutes feasting on her tit-flesh, Linda pulled away. She stifled his unhappy groan by ramming her tongue into his mouth, kissing him with wild abandon, exploring the hidden crevices of his mouth. She could feel his boiling need and that he, normally a powerful and decisive man, had ceded control to her. She loved the feeling of this man surrendering to her.

She ended the kiss and turned his head to whisper in his ear, "On baby, you make me so hot. I need you to fuck me, hard and deep and all night long. " She fondled his raging hard-on through his pants. "Oh Bobby, I hope you don't think I'm a slut, but its just like I like, nice and hard and big." She undid his zipper and ran her hands inside his pants, pushing aside his silk underwear, taking his hot throbbing cock in her hand.

In fact, he wasn't all that big, a shade larger and thicker than normal, but at the moment Bob Coolidge felt like he was hung like a horse.

She swung off him, hurriedly pulling off his belt. He kicked the shoes from his feet - normally no way to treat expensive leather footwear - and she dragged his pants and underwear off his body. His hard cock sprang to attention. She stared at it while fondling her breasts with one hand and slipping her other hand into her panties. She gazed at him. He was watching her hands. "Do you like it when I touch myself, Bob?" The look on his face was all the answer she needed. "It's just that you make me so, what's the word you guys like, horny." She nonchalantly removed her underwear. She was naked. Despite the fact that he was married to one of the most beautiful woman on the planet he knew he'd never seen such a sexy alluring woman; she was, he thought, sexuality incarnate.

She loved the look on his face. "Lie back and shut up! I'm going to make you come until you can't breathe." She took his erection in her hand and the crown of his cock in her mouth, lavishing attention on it with a wildly lashing tongue. His initial urge, something he would have normally done without a second thought, was to ram his cock into her mouth, but in the face of her raw animal sexuality he stopped. She was in control.

She frigged his shaft. She savored the taste of the pre-cum dripping from his penis. As she took more and more of him into her mouth she stroked his heavy balls with her fingertips. When the head of his tool reached the back of her mouth she tried something she had always refused to do in the past. She fit the head of his cock to the opening of her throat. It slid in. There was no urge to gag.

Bob, stuffed a pillow under his head and watched in amazement as this gorgeous woman slid her face over his cock until her nose reached his pubic hairs.

Linda considered letting him cum down her throat, but she had a more pressing need. She'd been living in a constant state of arousal, yearning for someone to stuff a hard dick in her hot horny pussy. She had been settling for her fingers; she would settle no longer. Putting on a show, she slowly let the fat cock slither from her mouth, straddled her lover, and took hold of his dick, aiming it at her open wet pussy.

She couldn't remember wanting so badly to be fucked. When she looked at the room's large mirror she only half recognized herself. Her body trimmed to perfection, her large tits sitting high on her chest and flushed with blood with nipples erect. Her wavy blonde hair shone in the room's reflected light, her face was filled with lust, her thick red lips framed her partially open mouth. Bob's face a combination of awe and lust. She was an Amazon, a Valkyrie, she would conquer him. Effortlessly holding her body in the air, she fit the head of his cock to her open pussy lips and looked at her partner.

"I'm going to use you as my fuck-toy all night long. You don't mind, do you?" He shook his head no and she leisurely slid her hot cunt down his pole, feeling her pussy lips and cunt expand and mold themselves to the thick shaft.