InGen Corporation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the mirror, admiring, for the moment as if a third person, her and her partners' beautiful bodies merge in carnal need. Her tongue moved across her lips. She ran her hands from her breasts across her flat stomach and down her powerful legs, finally resting on her knees.

Linda shut her eyes, focusing on the burning need between her legs. Her hands glided to Bob's stomach, slipping under his tee-shirt to his well-developed pectorals. Linda concentrated on her pussy muscles, letting them ripple on the man-meat that filled her. The muscles were strong and her control of them absolute; Bob, who was laying almost still, moved his hips in time with the bed's slow sway as Linda rocked almost imperceptibly back and forth.

As she flexed the muscles of her cunt she felt Bob's hard cock against her g-spot. She needed just a little bit more work from him. "Bob, you're so big it hurts, but I want it! Fuck me baby, make me hurt. Do you like my juicy pussy baby, because I know I like your big hard fat dick." She placed his index and middle fingers on the sides of her clitoris and moved them up and down, showing him exactly how to touch her. Bob was a compliant pupil. He had never seen a woman so enraptured by sex; he'd do anything she wanted.

As Bob worked her clit Linda took her massive breasts in her hands, squeezing them, pinching and stroking her nipples, pulling them to her mouth. She licked and sucked on them. She felt it. It was in her cunt and the pit of her stomach, she felt it growing. She wanted it. She bit a nipple and a short, powerful, delicious orgasm rippled through her. She closed her eyes and her moist lips parted, letting out a delighted whimper. Another orgasm came, then another, her body jolting and shaking with each impact. She let go of her breasts and her hands dropped to her side. She rode the waves of her orgasms like a seasoned surfer. Bob watched in awe; he had never seen a woman come like this before.

Linda was amazed as orgasm after orgasm swirled through her body. It had never been this good. While she imagined living like this for a thousand years, she knew another mind-bending orgasm lurked inside her body. She wanted it. She leaned forward, placing her hands besides Bob's head, and stared into his eyes. Her voice was insistent and demanding, she was a bitch in heat who expected her man to perform, "Fill me up, big daddy, fuck my tight cunt! Make me scream with that big dick of yours!" She rocked back and forth, sliding her cunt up the length of his thick cock until only its head remained embedded in her pussy, before pushing back, burying him inside her. The subtly of a few minutes ago was gone; this was the raw hard fucking of two animals in heat. Bob, mesmerized by the carnal intensity of this woman, pushed hard into her, trying to keeping up with the sexual demon who had mounted him. He had never known a pussy so tight or a woman whose sexual energy was this raw. She was a dog in heat. He desperately wanted to keep up, to show her that he was her equal.

"You little slut, I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk!"

"That's it baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Deeper! Harder! Faster!"

Sweat dripped from her, drops of it fell from her nipples to his chest. There was a load of cum churning in his balls. She sensed how close he was and demanded in a lust-soaked voice, "Don't you dare come until I say so! I can't believe what you're doing to me. Do not stop!" He gritted his teeth, fighting off his orgasm, obsessed with the need to please her.

Linda loved it, loved how this pillar of society, married to a beauty queen, was hers, was a prop in her sexual world. The pressure within her was too strong, she couldn't suppress it any more. She arched her back and screamed in joy as an orgasm rammed into her. Bob, riveted by the sight of the goddess exploding above him, let out a deep grunt and shot his cum into her cunt.

Afterwards he lay in her arms as she ran her hands over his body. He had pleased this lady; he had never before felt like such a stud. At 3:00 A.M. he got up to go to the bathroom and returned to find her ready to go. She finished what she had started earlier, taking his cock down her throat and letting him come directly into her stomach. She then wrapped her strong legs around his head, pinning his face to her divine cunt. She came and came and came. After a few hours sleep she joined him in the shower, pushing him against the shower wall and then, standing on her toes, dropping her wet pussy over his erection and bouncing on her muscular legs until he filled her with his hot heavy cream. He canceled his appointment with InGen 's competitor. They returned to the bed, screwing until late morning, when he finally had to head home.

Linda returned home. There she received a text from Julie, letting her know she'd earned the day off, but if she came to the office Julie had some big news. Julie knew she'd come. Julie recalled her first sex she after the treatment began. Linda would have questions. She would comfort and distract her friend; the truth would come soon.

After her shower Linda studied herself in the mirror. Her body was perfect, better than it had ever been before. She had always loved sex, but it had never been this good; her body had never been this responsive; her orgasms never this powerful. She needed to talk to Julie.

And, despite her concerns, Linda still, only half-consciously, dressed up for the office, donning a short skirt and four inch heels. When she arrived the receptionist met her with a smile, "Miss Julie's expecting you." When Linda opened the office door — a knock was no longer required - Julie met her with a hug and handed her a piece of paper. Coolidge Offshore had placed an $460,000.00 order and solicited a quote to supply its fleet for the following year. Linda stared at the order in awe; it was the biggest sale of her career.

"By the time we finish yoga tonight the commission will be in your bank account. " Linda did some quick calculations. She smiled.

Julie knew what was on Linda's mind and she knew it was best to pre-empt the field.

"Was this your first time making love since you joined us?"

"Yes, how did you know we, I mean he and I? "

"Well, the heat between the two of you was pretty intense, you didn't come to work this morning, and your face is absolutely radiant."

Linda blushed, "Is it that obvious?"

Julie leaned forward, placing a hand on Linda. It felt nice. "No, I was looking for it and, I hope this doesn't sound too strange - I've only really known you a few weeks - but I feel a special connection with you, like we've been friends a long time."

Linda blushed again. "That's kind of you to say. I've felt the same."

"Well, don't give me to much credit to fast, especially after you hear what I didn't tell you. Last night, after you left, I realized that I forget to warn you. The supplement dilates your blood vessels; it pours blood into several areas, including your erogenous zones. They become extremely sensitive. While you're taking the supplement the sex is amazing."

"Yeah, it was off the charts last night. And when I..." Linda stopped, embarrassed.

Julie knew what she meant. "Yeah, I know, those first four weeks, my evening masturbations were amazing. If my husband had been that good in bed we'd still be married. "

Linda accepted Julie's offer of a celebratory glass of champagne after yoga. When Linda left, Julie's eyes lingered on her swaying ass. God, she thought, that woman is sexy. If Linda's not the one, she liked to meet who is. Linda had taken to the treatment like no one else; she exuded sexuality. Julie would soon show Linda that if she focused her desire on someone, few on the planet could say no.

The explanation she'd given Linda was bullshit, but plausible enough. Linda would question it, but distracted by how good she felt, the money, and the treatment itself, it would take a few days. By then Linda would be hooked. Julie could then tell her friend the truth.

* * * *

InGen's plan to distract Linda got an assist that night. The hearing on her son's expulsion from school had not gone well; despite hours of preparation with an attorney Jack copped an attitude with the school officials, all but daring them to toss him out of school. It seemed likely he'd be heading back to North Carolina to finish high school. Over a glass of wine Linda considered her mixed feelings. She loved her son, but things seemed to be turning around for her. Adding a disgruntled teenager to her life could derail everything.