InGen Corporation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda smiled as she watched the thick dildo slide from Deniese's cunt. She'd been easy to conquer. They'd all be easy. Julie would be so proud of her. Whatever InGen had done to her, Linda loved it.

By the time Deniese came back around Linda was fully dressed. Deniese looked at her with dazed sleepy bed-room eyes. She was smitten. "You're so beautiful, you're perfect. I've never felt like this before. What do you want? I'll do anything you want."

"Of course you will dear. Was this your first time with a woman?"

"Yes."

"Are you wondering if you're gay?"

Deniese hadn't contemplated the question, all she had thought about was Linda; there were no other women in her calculations. Linda saw the confusion on Deniese's face.

"Let me help you out babe. You are what I say you are. From now on you're gonna like the ladies and that cute little secretary of yours looks like a lot of fun."

She gave Deniese an InGen order form. "This will be your first purchase from us. Sign here," pointing to the lower left hand corner of the page and handing Deniese a pen. Deniese, her hand shaky, scrawled her initials.

"On Friday send solicitation to InGen to bid for all your needs for the next fiscal year. When we return it, approve it."

Deniese, her eyes still foggy and unfocused, shook her head in acknowledgment.

Linda picked up the signed order sheets. "I'll have your secretary send these." Deniese, her voice filled with fear, said, "Wait, I mean please, I mean when will I see you again."

Linda smiled. No need to rub it in. "I've been assigned to your account." She handed Deniese her card. "I wrote my cell phone number on the back. Send me your private number. I'll call when I'm ready to see you."

She stepped out of Deniese's office, walking to her secretary's desk. A pert eager to please girl, at best twenty, she was short, at best five feet tall, and had a killer body. Her brown hair stopped above her shoulders and she was a bit too heavy on the make-up. Linda had checked the girl's name plate earlier, "Toye, Deniese asked that you send these to purchasing. The order is to be placed as soon as possible."

Knowing that secretaries can be useful allies, Linda had trained her intense sexual stare on Toye when she had been waiting to see Deniese. By the time Linda had walked into Deniese's office, Toye's covert peaks at the blonde had become obvious. Toye had never seen a sexier woman. Toye near worshiped her efficient no-nonsense boss – for a poor girl like Toye, Deniese seemed the epitome of a successful businesswoman – but Toye had never imagined anyone like the perfect blonde now giving her instructions.

Toye noticed that neither Deniese nor any work came out of her office the rest of the day. Normally there was a steady stream of instructions poured onto her desk, now nothing. At 4:55 the intercom buzzed. Deniese asked if Toye if she minded working late. Toye had a date, but the guy was a loser and Toye didn't mind the excuse to cancel. In fact Toye, unable to get Linda out of her mind, was thinking of phoning her butchy cousin Charlotte, who had let Toye know that when she was ready to try a walk on the wild side, Charlotte would be there.

Deniese knew Toye would do anything for her. Deniese liked to hire pretty none-to-bright young things from disadvantaged homes. The girls saw Deniese as a model of success to which they aspired and by keeping an aloof distance, Deniese fostered their loyalty and devotion. She enjoyed lording over the kind of hot cuties that had ended her marriage.

At 5:15, after the building emptied out, Deniese asked Toye to come into her office. When she did Toye did a double-take, the look on Deniese's face was dreamy, sensual, aroused. Toye had not only never seen her boss look like this, she had never dreamed her boss could look like this. Deniese motioned Toye to her side of the desk, where Toye found Deniese naked from the waist down - she hadn't put her pants back on – with her wet pussy giving off a musty dank sell. Toye knew what was required. She knelt and buried her face in her boss' cunt. And while Toye would spend many days in the future with her face in the same place or sharing a double-dildo with Deniese, both woman knew, and didn't mind, that the other wished it was Linda.

* * * *

Linda rushed into the offices of InGen eager to share her success with Julie. She was intercepted by two of the guys in white coats, who took a blood sample and a swab of her saliva for her DNA. When she got to Julie's office the two women fell into an embrace, sharing a deep frenzied kiss. Linda was ready to push her boss back onto her desk and Julie would have let her, but she had instructions from the boss. A green light glowing on her computer confirmed that the blood and DNA samples met expectations.

Thus, it was Julie who broke the kiss and handed Linda a glass of champagne. "I gotta hurry. I'm already running late. I've got to attend a convention in Miami, last minute thing. I'll be gone through the weekend.

"We got the order in from Momerz just the way you wrote it up. There will be a hefty commission in your account before 5:00, which will get bigger when we're awarded next year's supply contract. You've got three supplements left to take. The lab guys will give them to you. On Saturday we've got a prospective new personal trainer to check out. Come on in, work with him, let me know what you think."

Julie placed a hand on Linda's shoulder, giving her a kiss that she hoped didn't betray her sudden sadness. On Saturday, when Linda finished her work-out, she would bond with the only person in the room – the boss. Julie would lose both her lovers to each other.

As she bolted out the door, Julie said "She ya soon, and finish that champagne. It's expensive."

After Julie left the office Linda walked around the desk, entered the key code in Julie's safe, extracted the three bottle of supplement, and put them in her briefcase. The secret to whatever InGen had done to her, she figured, started with these canisters. She wanted to know what it was. She would extract a drop from each and have it analyzed. She would return the bottles in the morning; she'd be able to talk her way into Julie's office. No one would ever know.

* * * *

Linda returned home after yoga and carefully extracted a drop of the thick liquid from each cannister, noting the substantial difference in smell, color, and viscosity between the liquid in the final cannister and the two that went before it. To meet her son at the airport she chose a gray form fitting sweater dress, leggings, and riding boots. She tightened the belt around her waist - it would keep the back of the dress from riding up her ass – and checked her butt in the mirror. The dress curled around her upper legs, it would stay in place and nicely accent her rear end. She did not question why she so was carefully dressing to pick her son up at the airport. Wearing clothes that accented her looks had become second nature to her. She brushed her hair back in a pony tail and headed out the door. At the airport she tried to focus on her Kindle while waiting for a flight which, it was announced, would be an hour late, but it was mostly a futile effort; she spent her time fending off attention from the men around her.

It was a very resentful Jack who made his way down the concourse. He had been stuck in the middle seat of three and was now walking next to the shithead who had sat next to him and who wouldn't shut the fuck up. The asshole talked to, or more accurately, at him during most of the flight. The dude was boring, but he was better than the guy on the other side, a fat old balding white guy who had fallen asleep at take off and snored the entire way.

Jack had been pissed when he got on the plane. Just because a bunch of ass holes at school couldn't take a fucking joke he was being shipped off to the East Coast, away from his friends, to live with his douche-bag of a mother. His plan was simple; he'd get his ass kicked out of school and head back to the West Coast and his posse. What the fuck did he need school for; he'd be a rapper once he got some street creds. His mood was not improved when the fucking plane was an hour fucking late and the asshole stewardess wouldn't give him a beer; she didn't buy his story that he'd left his id at home. Okay, it was a stupid story since he needed the fuckin' id to get on the fuckin' plane, but fuck, what the fuck did she care anyway, what the fuck business was it of hers if he drank a fucking beer. After all, he was eighteen, old enough to be drafted, if there was a draft.

The dude walking with him started chattering more excitedly. Something about a hot chick waving, asking if that was his girlfriend. Jack looked up, heard his mother's voice, and saw some fine fuckin' bitch wavin' at him. It took a moment for the thought to coalesce: that fine fuckin' bitch was his mother. What the shit happened to her, goddamn she was fucking hot! The dude walking next to him asked again, "Holy fuck man, is that your girlfriend?" Jack, near dumbstruck, responded, "Fuck no, that's my Mom."

Jack's eyes scanned his mother as he approached her. Jack might be her son, but Linda knew that look; she had seen enough of them over the last few weeks. For the first time in years Jack met her with a big smile and an enthusiastic hug. Jack felt her firm body, her breasts pressed against his chest, hell, she even smelled good. As the hug ended Jack wanted to say something, something that would make him appear sophisticated, but his brain shut down, he couldn't find the words. He panicked and as they picked up his bags – trying to appear mature he insisted on carrying all of them – and swung the other way. He couldn't stop talking, trying desperately to impress his Mom despite the voice in his head screaming that he was chattering away like an idiot. When Linda got behind the wheel she crossed her legs, allowing Jack a prolonged look at her gams. On the way home he kept taking covert glances at his mother. Linda noticed every one

Jack chatted all the way home, still trying, not to successfully, to sound cool and grown-up. Linda knew there was something odd about using her looks to manage her son, but this was far better than the sullen unhappy teenager she expected. When they got home he unloaded the car, helped her make his bed, and joined his mother in the kitchen, where they sat up late into the night talking. She lay her hand on his when they sat, touched his shoulder as she walked by, and made sure to pay rapt attention. Finally relaxing some, his conversation became more genuine, less designed to impress. When she went to bed she slipped practiced fingers between her legs, her mind turning from wondering how long she could keep Jack balanced between filial devotion and teen-age hormones to the next time she and Julie got together. When Jack crawled into bed, accepting it might make him a bit of a perve, he jacked off with images of his mother dancing in his head.

When she got out of bed the next morning Linda was shocked to see her son brewing coffee. He asked how she liked her's prepared and they shared a cup as he continued to chatter away. Finally, already late for work, she excused herself and headed for the shower. After yesterday's big sale, she figured, no one would complain if she was half-an-hour late. As she drove down the street to InGen 's entrance she noted a gathering crowd, then news trucks, and then a mass of men and women with FBI emblazoned on the back of their jackets. That something improper was going on at InGen she had already figured out. She did not stop, continuing down the street.

Things were not sanguine at InGen. The FBI arrived at 9:10, blocked the exits, secured the computers, and was now interviewing employees. The boss, who had anticipated this possibility, was calm. There was no need to call a lawyer; it didn't matter what the FBI did to him. Without Julie or Linda he had about two weeks to live. The company's computers would provide some data, but only the current research was stored at the office. The bulk of the data was divided into two portions and stored off-site. At that moment two trusted assistants, who did not know each other, were watching the raid on television. They would load the computer memory in their automobiles, drive to two rural bridges, dump the data into the bottom of two lakes, and head for South America for villas and large bank accounts. Within a few months the data, even if found, would be indecipherable.

There was no record of Julie or Linda. The FBI did discover data about two experiments nicknamed Alpha and Beta, but eventually concluded that these were computer models used to test theoretical inputs. Not only was the data expertly disguised, but the boss had concluded, correctly, that no one would readily believe there had been such advances on actual people. Dr. Dowler, the only person familiar with all of InGen 's carefully segregated research, was in his Swiss lab All the information provided him was hand carried to his facility; there were no electronic links. Dowler had been handsomely compensated with money illegally obtained. That guaranteed his silence.

Julie heard news of the bust on the floor of the convention. She had spent the night with Angela Turkel, the head of Turkel Industries, the convention's sponsor and one of InGen 's biggest customers, an account Julie had secured eight months before when she invited Angela into her bed.

* * * *

When Linda got home Jack stumbled from his room, face flushed, re-arranging his pants. There was no question what he had been up to. Embarrassed to have been interrupted, he did not think to ask why she was there. Linda retreated to her bedroom and opened the iPad. Local news reports indicated that the FBI had closed InGen 's offices, but there was no further comment. Internet rumors ranged from human trafficking to drug dealing to terrorist connections. The PACER web-site, which accessed all federal criminal proceedings, showed that neither she nor Linda had been indicted.

She flipped open the briefcase, staring at the three remaining canisters. If she went to the FBI with them would they think her innocent? How would she explain how she got them? She had, after all, stolen them. She could no longer have them analyzed, the lab might tie her to InGen. She should, she thought, pour the contents down the sink and toss the canisters in the dumpster of a store on the far side of town. However, whatever was in those cans was supposed to be taken over four weeks. What would be the effect of stopping when there were three left? She thought about Julie. She must have completed the regimen and showed no ill effects. As she struggled with the decision, as the minutes ticked past the time she was supposed to take it, she was unable to bring herself to dispose of the supplements. Linda did not know they were also engineered to be mildly addicting. She opened and drank one of the bottles and headed for her son's bedroom. He had finished unpacking; his room neat and clean. He looked to his Mom for approval. She took his hand in hers. "Looks great Jack, thanks for taking care of it so quick."

"Thanks Mom." She turned to face him, pushing some loose hairs from his forehead. Her son looked at her with puppy dog eyes. Flirting with her son to keep him in-line was not recommended in any of the troubled teenager tracts she had read over the years, but she was enjoying herself and a girl had to use whatever weapons she had available.

"Why ya home?" he asked.

"Emergency investigation at the office. Non-essential personnel need not report." And then, changing the subject. "I'm heading for the gym. Wanna come?"

Jack was no gym rat. People who went to the gym were, in Jack's universe, assholes. But the chance to hang around with his Mom at the gym – he imagined her in work-out clothes – was not something he'd turn down. "Yeah, although I'm not in the best of shape."

She smiled, running her hand down his arm. "We'll see what we can do about that."

Linda appeared twenty minutes later in purple spandex. The best Jack could come up with was a dirty pair of short and a tee-shirt with more holes than fabrics. On the way to the gym they stopped at Academy and picked up clothes for him, Jack happily assenting to his mother's choices. At the gym Jack did his best, but was astounded by his mother's strength and, after an hour steps class, endurance. As infatuated by his mother as he was, he was still a bit miffed. This girl had just kicked his ass; it was time to get in shape.

That night he went to yoga class with her and after that, took a long walk through the neighborhood. The two of them hit the gym and yoga class the following day and that evening he happily volunteered to go to the movies with her, letting her choose the most recent chick-flick. Going to the movies with your Mom on a Friday night might not be cool, but he did enjoy walking through the lobby, her arm in his, while every man's eyes followed his hot date. During the days he did not question her long spells in the bedroom where she was frantically trying to figure out what had happened at InGen. Jack assumed she was working. He was, of course, masturbating.

* * * *

On Saturday morning in a hospital room fifteen hundred miles away, the boss, under the eye of a federal marshal, was coughing uncontrollably. Although he knew the person who was supposed to be his lifeline should, at this moment, have been undergoing the final stage of the treatment, he felt surprisingly good. He had given it his best shot.

* * * *

On Saturday morning Linda was getting ready for spin class. She pulled her form fitting bicycle pants over her tight rump and drank the contents of the last cannister. It smelled bad, had a consistency different from the others, and tasted terrible. Nonetheless she felt great. Her son was in the kitchen, ready to go. At the gym she powered through the spin class; she could hear Jack on the bicycle behind her huffing and puffing.

When the class ended Linda got off her bicycle. As she stretched, her pulse rate slowing and her blood pressure returning, to normal she felt an intense ache in her loins. It was not just that she was horny, she had lived horny the last month, but now it seemed to overwhelm her. Her loyalty over the last four weeks was to InGen and Julie; they had given her the opportunity to save her career; she felt she had to tamp down her sex drive for the sake of the company. Now it suddenly bounded out of control; she needed to be fucked. She needed some strong man with a fat cock to come and take her, to fuck the shit out of her, to make her his bitch. She scanned the room. So many of these guys looked good. Who to choose? What to do with her son?

The men and woman at the gym had noticed Linda over the last month. She was not only fricking gorgeous, she gave off a sexual energy unlike anything they'd known. She had also blown off all their advances. But now she seemed to shine with an even greater sexual intensity and some of the braver guys figured, what the shit, why not try again. Billy Goodlooks, one of the place's leading Lotharios, a guy who had a reputation for not taking no as an answer, started sauntering her way.

That's when Linda felt a hand on her arm.

"Mom, you okay?"

She turned to face her son. Their sweat and skin cells intermingled. When they made eye contact her gaze locked on his, the rest of the room temporarily forgotten. How had she not noticed what a good looking kid he was?

"Yes son."

"I was calling you and you didn't respond."

"Sorry, I guess I was day-dreaming." She saw sweat dripping down the side of his face. She picked up the towel he had draped over his bicycle and ran it down his cheek. She then wiped her forehead with it, enjoying his scent. She liked the way he smelled.