InGen Corporation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy Goodlooks was now by her side. "Excuse me Linda, can I buy you a bottle of water."

Linda took her son's hand in her's and turned only slightly, barely looking at the Billy. "No, thank you but no, I'm with..." she started to say son, but stopped herself, "someone."

Billy's retreat became the cue for the rest of the group. If he could barely get her to look at him, the rest of them had no chance.

She turned back to Jack. "A bottle of water does sound nice. Can I buy you one?"

Linda and Jack walked through the gym. She rested her arm in his. When they reached the snack counter she pointed to an empty table, "If you think it best, why don't you grab that table. I'll get the water." Jack, who had been solicitous of Linda's every need since his arrival, started to object and offer to get the water, but no, it seemed right; its time she served him. Linda returned with a bottle, handing it to Jack. He drank a swig and handed it back to her, she took a sip and returned it to him. And that is how they drank 32 ounces of water, passing it back and forth, sharing their saliva and the wealth of material flowing in it.

Linda fished her car keys from her gym bag and handed them to Jack. He was the man of the house now, she suggested, he should drive. At the car Jack walked her to the passenger's side, opening the door for her. She got in, thanking him, telling him how few men still knew how to treat a woman. On the way home Linda absentmindedly stroked Jack's forearm with her immaculate nails. As they talked she marveled at what a good looking young man he was; once he returned to school the girls would be lining up to date him. Then, with an illicit smile, she reconsidered: date was probably not the right word. She better make sure this stud had a steady supply of condoms. Jack, on the other hand, was thinking how good his Mom's hand felt on his arm. He had been following her around like an infatuated puppy dog since his arrival, but she was right, he was the man of the house. It was time to assert himself.

When they got home Linda offered to fix a smoothie. Jack openly checked out her ass as she headed for the kitchen. He went to his room to change and pulled off his sweat stained tee-shirt, thinking about his mom's sweet ass . That thing was sure being wasted if no one was fucking it and she had mentioned no boy friend. He was looking for another shirt when he heard her call. He knew decorum required shirts at meals, but what the fuck, it was only a smoothie. He tossed the dirty shirt in the corner of his room on the way to the kitchen. Mom could get it there.

Linda felt a little stir between her legs when he walked in; he had a better body than she'd given him credit for. With some time in the gym he'd be gorgeous. She handed him the drink. He took a gulp and handed it back. She did the same. As they passed it back and forth she leaned her body against his, noticing how well they fit together. When done she dropped the blender and glass in a sink full of warm water and turned to her son.

I made such a handsome young man, she thought. I'm so glad he's here to take care of me. And then, thinking how much work he'd been doing around the house, said, "Don't worry honey, I'll get the dishes." He nodded his assent. It was about time she started serving hm.

She walked back to her son, filled with love, not hiding her obvious delight in his company. She couldn't recall being this happy. She ran her hand down his chest and arm, said, "Son, it's so good to have you home," and leaned forward to kiss him. It was supposed to be a quick mother-son peck, but his lips were so strong and manly she couldn't help but linger, her hand closing around his arm, pressing her upper body against his. She pulled away, a bit disoriented. She was getting turned-on, very turned-on.

Jack looked her in the eye. She had spent the last three days flirting with him. He had thought it innocent. Now, he thought, maybe it was and maybe it wasn't, but he shouldn't have to put up with it. A prick teaser was a prickteaser, even if it was your own mother. His prick didn't like being teased.

Linda, troubled by her sudden intense feeling for her son, felt like she should get away.

"I guess I need a shower," she stammered. And then, for reasons she couldn't understand, asked permission. "Do you mind?"

Jack didn't, but he didn't want to wait around for his own. "It's fine, but I need one to. Keep yours quick so there's plenty of hot water left."

"Yes sir." She turned to go and Jack's eyes returned to her ass. On impulse he swatted it, not hard, but hard enough. "And remember what I said, keep it quick or else."

Linda looked over her shoulder and winked. "Well, if I forget, make sure you punish me."

Linda made it to her room on shaky legs. She had been in a constant state of arousal over the past weeks. Her intense lust for Bob, Julie, and Deniese, and the splendor of their love-making, had dwarfed anything she'd known in her life, but now she was being flooded with an even more powerful desire for her son. Images filled her mind: her on her knees sucking Jack's cock, him taking her from behind, her shopping for lingerie for him, her eating Julie's cunt while he fucked her ass. She turned on the water in the shower, stripped off her clothes, and stepped in, hand in her cunt.

When she entered the bedroom Linda had every intention of taking a quick shower, but now, her back against the shower wall, the water cascading over her, three fingers shooting in and out of her cunt and a thumb roughly manipulating her clitoris, orgasm succeeding orgasm, she lost all track of time.

In the kitchen Jack grew impatient. He had instructed Linda to take a quick shower; his prick-teasing Mom needed to be shown who was the boss of the house. He headed for her bedroom and heard her in the shower. There was no question what was going on. His mother might be hot, but she needed to learn a few things, including why use your fingers on your cunt when there was a cock like his in the house.

He stripped off his clothes and stepped into the shower. His mother's reaction was instantaneous, she threw herself into his arms and locked her lips to his, working her tongue around his mouth and then sucking on his bottom lip. Jack responded in-kind, their tongues intertwining. She pressed her full perfect body against him and took his erection in her hand. Jack's hands roved over his mother's physique; she had spent the last few days displaying it to him, it was his time to touch. Jack pushed her against the shower wall and kissed and licked her neck. She took hold of the shaft of his cock; she felt its power; god it was glorious. She started to give him a hand job with a dollop of conditioner. This, however, only made her hotter and the last barrier in her mind to the ultimate sin, incest, burned away. Incest or not, this is what her twat was made for. She tried to direct his cock into her pussy.

Jack had already discarded concerns about incest. This hot-bitch was his. The first time he took his mother, however, he wanted something a bit more raw than face-to face. Something to let her know who was calling the shots. He spun her around and bent her forward so her hands were on the shower floor. Water from the spigot struck her ass, the highest point of her body, and flowed down her back, washing through her hair. Jack entered her in one quick motion and she came, screaming like a wild jackal. This position allowed him deep inside her and as he pounded her hot pussy her hands slid further forward on the shower floor, letting him penetrate deeper and deeper. She came over and over, seemingly with every second or third thrust.

Jack didn't have that much experience, but he didn't imagine there was a cunt in the world finer than his Mom's. And she was his, all his. The bitch would learn who ran the house, who was in charge. He felt his balls swelling; his dick on fire. He rolled his mother's hips, forcing her hands further forward, tightening her snatch and letting the head of his cock bang against the opening of her womb. His thrusts grew shorter and more powerful and his grip on her hips tightened. Linda knew he was about to come. He would feed her his cum many more times over the years, but this was the first time and as his cock jerked within her, filling her with his seed, she came, her voice joining his as they howled like dogs in heat.

When he pulled out he was happy to see his dick was still stiff. It didn't happen often, and certainly shouldn't happen after the best orgasm of his young life, but somehow it didn't surprise him. It didn't surprise his mother either as she clambered back to her feet. She was certain that this gorgeous young man, her son, the lover to whom she'd dedicate her life, could and would fuck her all night, every night. She placed her hands on his shoulders and he took hold of her ass cheeks, lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and impaled herself on his cock. He backed her against the shower wall and fucked her with ferocious intensity, her orgasms piling up in a chain reaction like an endless series of cars slamming into each other on a foggy bridge. When the hot water ran out he carried her, still wrapped around his body, into the bedroom and dropped her on the bed, pulling her legs up so that her feet sat on his shoulders, and fucked her some more.

They fucked the rest of the day. They fucked the next day, They fucked the day after that. They fucked every day, seemingly all day. They fucked so much that it seemed all they did was fuck, wake up, fuck, work out, come home, fuck, sleep, fuck some more, and then get up and begin the cycle all over again. They fucked in every room in the house, they fucked on, over or against every piece of furniture in the house. They fucked in the car, in the garden, in front of the windows, and against the front door. They fucked in the back row of a movie theater, behind some bushes at an outdoor concert, next to a weight bench at the gym, and in every public park within ten miles. His dick went up her cunt, in her ass, down her throat, and between her tits.

The process was transferred from the woman to man through the closeness of bodies, intermingling of sweat and skin, and exchange of fluids. Jack got a potent dose.

* * * *

Julie spent the rest of the week and the weekend with Angela Turkel and one of her well-hung bimbos. What was his name? Angela, whose company had several multi-billion contracts with the defense department, was able to determine the broad outline of the investigation and assure Julie that she and her friend Linda were not targets. In fact, as far as she could determine, no one seemed to knew who Julie and Linda were. On Angela's invitations Julie left the convention with Angela and moved into her home, but within a week Julie's ability to orgasm had deserted her. Julie knew she had a problem. Although she was physically and sexually hyped up, both traits were bound to the boss and InGen. With them gone, without serving their purposes, she was a mass of supercharged hormones without any satisfactory way to relieve herself. She needed a dominant man, one subject to the process. Competing with her growing sexual frustration was her growing concern about Linda. She had been taken off the process three days before its culmination. Julie had no idea what that meant, but expected it was not good.

After two weeks Julie returned to Raleigh, not moving back into her place, but into a small apartment the boss had rented in cash under an assumed name. It was a combination fuck-den and safe house and there Julie laid low and tracked to the best of her ability what was going on with the investigation, sadly reading that the boss had passed away. She also located Linda's home address. After driving by it several times in an effort to see it if was being watched, she finally concluded it was safe and so three weeks after InGen closed she found herself knocking on Linda's door.

A young man opened the door. A gorgeous young man. A young man with the kind of personal magnetism and personality she had not known since the boss. No, he was sexier, hotter, than the boss. Too stunned to speak, she just stood there. Jack, pleasantly surprised to find a drop dead gorgeous red-head in the doorway, spoke first.

"Can I help you?"

Embarrassed, but feeling lust swell within her, Julie stumbled, "I'm sorry. I was looking for Linda Cummings. I must have the wrong house."

"No, this is the right house. I'm her son."

Julie extended her hand, her voice seductive. "I'm Julie Deutsch. Your Mom and I worked together. At InGen ."

Jack recognized the name and this chick certainly matched the sexy red head his mother had described. He was also certain that she, like his mother, was going to be his. He took her hand. "My name is Jack. Mom's running some errands. She should be back soon. Please come in."

Jack pointed to the kitchen and then followed his guest, admiring her slender form and sweet ass.

* * * *

Linda arrived home forty-five minutes later. Horny, she was hoping her son would be waiting at the back door ready to fuck her. He was not and did not respond when she called his name. Odd, his car was in the driveway. She thought she heard a sound in the bedroom. Was he napping? She stepped into the doorframe just as the sound of the bed shaking made clear what was happening. Her son, on his knees, was taking a woman from behind. Her face was turned away, but her gasping made it clear she enjoyed being fucked by Jack as much as did Linda. Linda certainly had no objection to this new lover. The house's first rule: satisfy Jack's sexual needs. She started to step back, to give him privacy when something about the woman's body seemed familiar. She looked to the far side of the bedroom, to one of the massive mirrors recently mounted on the wall. It was Julie's face! Linda, who had spent weeks worrying about her friend, cried out in joy. The faces in the mirror turned towards her.

It was Jack who spoke first. "Welcome home Mom. Get your clothes off."

* * * *

Julie explained to both Linda and Jack about the experiment undertaken on them and how it was effecting Jack. Although she knew she should be upset, Linda wasn't. The process had worked perfectly, she was submissive and accepting. She liked the new her, loved Julie, and worshiped Jack. She had never been this happy.

Jack muscled up, found he could fuck until the sun came up, bringing any women off over and over. He was working his way through the assets in his new high school, first the sociology teacher who, if rumor was to be believed, worked her way through college as a Hooter's girl, then the thirty-three year old principal with long straight lack hair and the lithe graceful body of the dancer she had been, and then the cheerleading squad. But he was still a high school kid full of his own bullshit. He had, with a single exception, credited not the process, but his own innate studliness. The exception: his dick, it was longer and thicker, much longer and thicker.

Julie and Linda had plenty of money stocked away, but when the school year began Jack decided the ladies needed a way to entertain themselves other than eating each other's pussies. Neither had any trouble getting a job doing outside sales as Momerz. Upon Jack's high school graduation Julie and Linda solicited Deniese to interview him. The suggestion violated several of the company's rules, including the anti-nepotism rule, and Jack didn't meet any of the qualifications for the job: he was eighteen years old, had no experience in the industry, no experience in sales, and no college education. Nonetheless, when your top two salespersons ask a favor you tend to do it and, in any case, Deniese was dying to meet Linda's son.

Jack arrived five minutes early for his appointment. Toye was wearing leggings and a loose white shirt that partially obscured the form-fitting black body shirt she wore underneath. Her four and one-half inch stiletto heels with a one inch platform were designed to display her exquisite ass and legs and she moved in them with practiced expertise. Guys hit on her all the time, without success. No one at the company knew, outside of Linda and Julie, that she was Deniese's devoted lover. Toye spent a few minutes chatting up this young hunk, wishing he'd throw her across the top of her desk and fuck her senseless. She'd lose her job, but it'd be worth it.

When Jack entered Deniese's office he found a woman far different than the creature his mother had seduced the year before. The excess weight was gone and she stood, in her stocking feet, five feet five inches and weighed 120 pounds, much of it in a large round pair of D tits. Her brown hair was combed straight and hung half way to her gentle jiggly ass. Her make-up highlighted her round face and oversized facial features: wide green eyes, a flared nose, and large mouth. It was, Jack thought, a cock-sucker's mouth and it was where, within ten minutes, his cock was buried. After office hours he, Toye, and Deniese headed for Deniese's place; the job was his over breakfast the next morning.

Jack quickly became the company's top salesperson and with Momerz's generous commission structure, Jack, Linda, and Julie made money faster than they could keep track of it. After five years they had enough for a very comfortable retirement. Jack wanted a place where he and his mother could be open lovers; there were still too many people in the community who knew that although she looked like his girlfriend, she was his mom. When they found a small exclusive resort for sale in Punta Mita, Mexico, Jack opened negotiations. The owners, touting a clientele that included a steady stream of A-list Hollywood stars and starlets, wanted too much money. After several fruitless e-mail exchanges, Jack, Julie, and Linda flew to Mexico to meet the owners, an attractive middle-aged couple. They were, after the wife spent the night with Jack between her happily spread legs and the husband lived a fantasy with the two sexiest women he'd ever known, much more reasonable. They agreed to sell in exchange for Jack picking up the existing debt and a portion of future profits. The sellers ended up doing quite well, under its new management the resort made more money than ever.

It is those events that lead us to the present moment. Linda is picking up a ringing phone while watching, through the picture window overlooking the pool, Eva Mendes sucking Jack's prick while Julie reams her brown haired pussy with a strap-on dildo.

"Hello Scarlett, how are you?'

"Really, well happily we have a room open next week. Will your husband be joining you?"

"That's too bad. He seemed like such a nice fellow. We'll see you soon."

Linda went to the reservations computer and, briefly diverting her attention from the scene outside, typed in, "Scarlett Johansson."