All Comments on 'Ingrid Ch. 09'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

That was a great Chapter that you wrote about Ingrid and Steve. I was happy that you got them back together at the end of the Chapter after the minister made a terrible mistake that caused them to break up. I wonder what you going to do with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
meandering in exhaustion

for no particular reason. stop it when you have a good story going, like the first 1 or 2 chapters. some stories are just not meant to be meandering forever. <p>

an example of a good, long one that gets better as it goes is BACK TO BRISTOL, for example. I like this story of your, too. but only the first chapter or so. I tried the rest, but they're just aimless and purposeless. for, rather than it becoming life-like, sad, painful, and interesting, it becomes a soap opera type silly story... <p>

i liked it when he told her of his tragic loss and how he tried to soldier on, even with the pain and sadness; <p>

but when she --- a seemingly no nonsense, beautiful, and thoughtful personality --- bitched about her ex's stupidity, selfishness, and how he never satisfied her sexually, etc., etc., ad nauseam, my view of her, the Viking Goddess you tried to portray her to be, just sizzled. I hate ungreatful, bitching bitches in story characters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more!!!!!

this is a so good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

Is there a chapter 10,11 and 12?

Great great please more!!!

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago

I liked this story alot, i can both see it ending here with the rest left to our imagination or i would love a few more chapters to see how a writer like yourself would wrap it up.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
"How can you ever forgive me?" That's easy BITCH, I can't....

Take your fucking temper and fuck off. Life is too short to have to deal with a cunt that flies off the handle and says such hurtful things.

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Thanks for a very enjoyable story

I think the blow-up/misunderstanding added to the story. You also could have added tension with a government official trying to pressure her for sex in order to win the contract, but I like your approach. I think you abolutely needed some tension in the account. Again, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this yarn. Although I'm a Brit exiled in Aus. It brings back many pleasant memories, of times long ago, of adventures around B.C's

southern coast. I find your descriptions of locations as interesting as your first class stories. You prove that a good storyline will succeed without resorting to page after page of 'wham bam, thankyou mam.'

billybob6977billybob6977about 10 years ago
HMM

Well thats the part I don't like about coaster2 stories, theres no end.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Beautiful Finale

The story was smoothly done and the characters were true to themselves even in their most unhappy moments..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
After all that and there's no decent ending?

They don't get married? We never find out the remaining secrets they have from each other? We never know how rich Steve is? We don't know if she learns to control her horrible temper? He wasn't just forgiving. He was a bloody Saint! It simply bothers me that after all the detail you pour into their relationship, they don't get married. BAH!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
like a bomb

Living with her would be like living in a house built over an unexploded bomb from a war, you would never know when or if your life would be blown up.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@Anonymous 08/14/14

Are you serious? Do you really need to be led by hand, step-by-step through the rest of their lives?

It's perfectly obvious that they are going to have a "happily ever after", the details don't really matter.

I trust Coaster enough that if he intended any further drama in their lives, and if there was anything significant left to reveal about their pasts he would have continued the story and told us.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 7 years ago

I see her as a very manipulative person, looking out for her interests above all else. Steve will get sucked into another marriage where he gets screwed over.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago

Overall a good story that was entertaining to read.

stattionstattionover 6 years ago
Sequel

Go read "Jenny" for a continuation of these characters story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hunh?

It feels like an un-ended story, like I'm left hanging in mid-air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Don' Think So

I think no matter what I would of moved on. She didn't trust him, she thought he had lied to her about her bid and that he interfered with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bloody good

isnt it just that way, trust.

new feelings, attraction, confusion, insecurity, , ,

great stuff coaster2

bloody good job

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree with Tw0Cr0ws

Ingrid is not worthy of a partner. She is too volatile and abusive. He deserves better.

She doesn't even think she's learned a lesson from all this!

The businesswomen I know are much better team players than she.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amount of oral sex was/is overwhelming the story plot, but then.....

"Eat or not eat, rancid, unconsumed pussy and tuna fish will be". (Yoda) WTF, Steve can't see this women needs mental health help NOW. If not, get as far away from her as possible. Coaster, get a life as your stories not getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The strength from with in

Hi there I loved your story, read it all the way through , yes it's not done by a far piece , and thats okay , But please continue it, We all have our own Issues and fight those things we don't understand or can see the other side of, hoping for the end of the tunnel with the light of a new day at the end of it .I haven't lived the death of a wife yet but it's coming sad to say she has had breast cancer twice now and while she's doing good, she's also Diabetic , It's Horrible to have this Fear of whats to come and not be able to do anything about it . my wife turns 71 in a couple of weeks, and I am glad she has made it this far. Love Isn't any easier or harder than you make it, you only have to try and do what is right to the best of your Ability , We've been Married for 23 years now and the scary things in life like her Breast cancer has a scared the shit out of me . what you don't know is that she try's to push me away at times . because she thinks that she's ugly for having her breast's cut off and she's not much of a woman any more . The Emotional turmoil she has gone through is such no woman should ever have to even think about it, being a part of there lives at any time…. If you want to talk to me about this call me, or leave a message, my e-mail … robert-walters@comcast.net ph. 360-925-6302 … stories don't always have to be about screaming orgasms, or take my cock bitch , I've read up to this point at the top of the list down to here, and have liked them all granted some more than others. I'm not a published writer , maybe when I get my head out of my ass and do something. I do have many short stores nothing sexy, thank you for reading this.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

This was a well written love story, but the ending was quite abrupt leaving you wanting more. As far as the blowup between them, well redheads are noted for their violent tempers and after all of the facts were presented the misunderstanding was cleared up and love prevailed. The story should have had a epilogue at least wrapping up what happens next, marriage, family? Deserves 5 stars in my opinion.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

You really left us hanging here...this one almost demands a continuation. Too bad you have left us about 4 years ago because you are one of the few really outstanding authors here. Hope you read this and come back because I just love reading your stuff.

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Should have kicked het to the curb.

VicGoodhouseVicGoodhouse6 months ago

Dud or tame Ending. The Story appears to have been dragged too much. Doesn't merit 9 Chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ingrid Ch. 08 Previous Part
Ingrid Series Info

SIMILAR Stories