Inherited Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decades for guilt and regret, but the fertility window to knock her up lasted only a brief time. I needed her pregnant like I needed air. If I didn't knock her up, it would all have been done in vein. My corruption, pointless.

I gently brushed the top of her pelvis as I waited to get hard again. I caressed between her legs, and down under her knees. I gently brushed her nipples with my fingertips, watching them respond to my touch.

I pressed against her areola and gently wrapped my fingers around the base of her nipple and gently tugged a few times as if milking her. I imagined her breasts heavy and full, dragged down by the weight of milk as my new child used her like a cow.

I smiled deeply knowing I'd see that, and used my hands to press up from the bottom of both perky breasts. Their perkiness would be destroyed in less than a year from the weight of milk for the baby I was planting inside her. I gently rubbed down her side, and then petted her flat stomach.

She was athletic enough for me to feel her abdominal muscles. They were going to stretch out and bend under the weight of our child, her firm flat belly forever destroyed by what we were going to make. I examined the perfect body all over, noting spots on it that would never be the same after I knocked it up. It would be forever marked by what I did to it today. Forever changed from pregnancy.

Her pregnancy was supposed to be when the new sculptor had it's say. Her first pregnancy when her husband made her part of him in their union. This one was being changed by it's original maker, to make another. Her body stretched and her figure wrecked making a baby for me and a sibling for her.

My dick was getting hard at the thought. I started to absent-mindedly stroke myself as I thought of the changes. Stretchmarks and sagging in her youthful body. Bags under her eyes from a needy child. Fat that wouldn't leave her ass. Breasts that needed a bra to stay up. An eternal paunch due to an abdominal wall that wasn't fit to hold a shape together. Hips subtilty twisted from pushing a head through them. And a pussy that would never be as naturally tight again.

All that because she let me put my dick in her. More, she begged for me to put my dick in her. She pleaded for me to let my semen out into her. I looked up at the sign. She called to me to knock her up and thereby destroy her body.

My dick finally reached full hardness. I climbed on top of my daughter again, knowing exactly how I wanted to sculpt her. I wanted to give her a sibling, turning her into a mother with my grandchild. I slid the tool of that change into her, to once again make the effort to grow her belly. She leaned back as I did so.

The moisture and heat from below me, as well as her soft breathing noises, told me how much she wanted me to make those changes on her. Not her dad, but a virile man who had all the say in it. A man that was her father, because I chose to impregnate her. She no longer had the choice.

My firm dick was in her, repeatedly filling her ovulating body with exactly what she thought she wanted. With exactly what I wanted her full of. I started with slow pumps, wanting to make her moan through the gag. Once I got her there, I rapidly increased my pace.

I had battered and abused her pussy and cervix multiple times. It was probably bruised and swollen. Still, I trusted my seed to find it's way through. She was fresh and young, my daughter's body eager to be put to proper use. I thrust my dick rapidly through her folds. We both wanted her seeded. We both wanted her changed.

She might not have known who I was, but she knew I wanted her pregnant as much as she wanted to be. I made her cum yet another time, basking in giving her pleasure at being bred. It was only right that she enjoyed getting knocked up.

With her body prepared again, I let my dick release it's cargo. I throbbed inside her as it finished, and then flexed and pushed the last bits out. I sat there breathing on top of her until my dick fully deflated, and then pulled out of the warm embrace that I had spilled my seed into.

I looked down at the glistening hole. The pillow kept the angle such that my cum didn't leak out afterwards. I gently rubbed between her legs, all across her thighs. I patted her wet pubic mound, and then continued my gentle stroking of her inner thighs.

She pressed against my hands, leaning her thighs into my caressing. She had practically pressed her legs together, and likely would have if not for the cuffs keeping her legs spread. I wondered what was wrong. She seemed like she was trying to keep anything from getting between her legs. She hadn't tried to free herself, but it looked like she was reducing access.

I rubbed along her thighs more forcefully. Short of her stopping this entirely, I was going to try to impregnate her again today. Maybe she was trying to hold it inside her. She did look tense. She responded to my increased pressure by pressing her legs into my hands, only to pull back a bit, and do it again. Rapidly fluttering her legs in and out.

I looked at her, waiting for my dick to get hard so I could take her again, or for her to reach for her cuff keys to stop this. If she didn't stop me, then she deserved impregnation. If she did stop me, well, she still might end up getting impregnated from what I put in her. I didn't want her to know it was me, so if she reached over even a little, I was running out.

After a few minutes of the quasi resistance, I saw a tiny stream of liquid dribble down her vagina. After a few more seconds a small spray shot out. She stopped pressing her legs together, even as her face turned red. The spray continued. The smell of piss started to fill the air, overwhelming the smell of sex that had built up so steadily I hadn't even noticed it. I watched her piss herself, realizing there had been no way for her to go to the bathroom for the last hour and a half. Her legs relaxed at the same time her bladder did.

I could see she was deeply embarrassed. As her dad, I had embarrassed her countless times over her life. I always found her face turning red from embarrassment adorable, so I didn't feel disgusted about her pissing herself while we tried to knock her up. It was even endearing, because I knew she tried to hold it in, as futile as that was.

Still, it wasn't a great situation. I looked around the garage for something to clean her up with. It was empty. I wondered where she put all my stuff. I didn't see anything that would work. I looked down at the rapidly expanding puddle, dripping off the exercise bench.

It was moving towards my clothes. I picked them up and moved them. I looked at my underwear as I put my clothes down. I took them to my daughter, then I mopped up the piss off her with them. She was still a mess. Her pussy looked absolutely filthy.

I rubbed my dick as I stared at her. My dirty little girl. This is how she lost her virginity. Bound up while a stranger fucked a baby into her over multiple days. Fucked repeatedly until she pissed herself. Her first act of lovemaking to turn herself into a breeding slut, with no purpose besides getting knocked up.

My kind hearted intelligent daughter, used as a slab of meat and no longer with the ability to stop her impregnation. Her embarrassment made her look cuter, especially since she still didn't try to stop further efforts to fertilize her. I felt my dick starting to firm up. What if it was my daughter, they asked? I'd fuck a baby into her. Even if she pissed herself, I'd shoot my seed up in her womb and make her grow her own sibling.

The moral busybodies that tried to condemn us had no clue what a dark desire we held. One my own daughter held. She might even be okay if she knew her own father was the stranger knocking her up, so long as a baby was planted in her. I wasn't going to give her that knowledge. She made her choice, and she wanted her impregnator to be anonymous.

It was fine. She'd know her sibling as it grew up, which is better than I originally intended. And the best thing? The woman I knocked up wouldn't have any clue who did it to her. My perverted, dirty, stranger fucking, baby breeding hole. I couldn't wait to see her swollen pregnant thanks to me.

I was rock hard again. I climbed on top of her and stabbed my dick in her dirty pussy, indifferent to the mess that was now her. She was here to be bred, and the least of her indignities she'd suffer carrying my baby would be pissing her pants. My cum was going to ruin her body. Fucking her piss soaked cummy cunt was going to defile her in a way appropriate to her carrying her own sibling inside her.

Her innocence was mine, her dignity was mine. Her womb was mine. Her baby would be mine. My daughter yes, but MY daughter as well. Even if another impregnated her again later, my dick would be the one responsible for how she became a woman. How she became a mother. Just as it was my dick that made her into a human in the first place.

I felt my dick inside the body I made. I imagined the tatters of my own fatherly innocence seeping out into her, corrupting her body to be more hospitable to an incest baby. Her pussy was smooth inside, but sticky. It wasn't as wet as it had been. The smell of sex was returning as I fucked her soiled sex.

I bit back a growl as I slammed in her, smacking my hips against her. I was spanking her in the pussy for not already being pregnant by me. My dirty girl. My bad dirty girl, getting fucked pregnant by a stranger. I felt my orgasm coming. I wasn't after her orgasm this time. Mine was the only one that mattered. It was mine that would drench her egg and force her to conceive.

I increased my pace, smacking her again and again. Quick and rough. I knew it hurt. I knew she was embarrassed and sore. I knew she would have rather stopped and tried again after she cleaned herself up. I didn't care. She was my filthy babyslut, and her womb was begging to be filled.

She started to grunt as I slammed her. I found my pleasure and my dick flexed, drizzling a small amount out of my empty balls and into her. I didn't have much left to give now, but what I had given so far was almost certainly going to take. I pulled out, trailing spent sticky cum out.

I looked at her. She was breathing slowly. I wondered what she was thinking. Was she regretting it, giving in to this desire? I seeded her four times so far today. Five total. She had pissed herself after the third, and seemed uncomfortable fucking just now.

Despite her discomfort, I had been rough. She was swollen and a little dry. I wondered if she was up for more. I had plenty of time. I could probably slip another in, maybe two, though my balls felt empty. I stood in front of her and pressed my hand against her pelvis.

I knew that multiple times didn't dramatically increase the chance of the pregnancy. It might help my sperm win in a competition amongst many men, but I made sure she was all mine. I was the only one who would knock her up. My daughter was going to carry my baby, not some other man's.

I looked up towards my soon to be pregnant daughter's face. She was leaning back on the bench, her hips still elevated above her head from the pillow under them, absorbing the cum inside her. Still gagged. Still blindfolded. Still red faced embarrassed. Did she regret this? I fucked her dirty soiled pussy. I defiled her. I was going to impregnate her.

I decided to be merciful, to a degree. I bent my knees and dragged my already slimy dick across her soiled opening, picking up more sticky seed on it. I walked over towards her head, and rubbed my dick on her face, wiping spent pissy cum across her face between her nose and the ball gag.

I smiled at the mess I smeared across her face, sticky globules of gelatinous sperm stuck there. I then went for my clothes. I got dressed minus my underwear, then went to the side door to the outside, carrying the wet undergarment.

I took a last look at my soiled daughter. Even though my dick was spent from cumming in her recently, it still turned me on that I had bred her. Defiled her. That I was making her grow my baby. She would probably never know it was me, that her baby was mine.

My guilt was soothed by the knowledge that that was how she'd have it, though I was now certain that I'd have it this way even with the guilt. She wanted anonymous impregnation. She might be upset if she learned it was me, but she took that risk when she sought a stranger's cum. And she'd never know.

I had wanted to breed someone, and I wanted them to suffer under it, feeling they were on their own raising what I put in them. My daughter gave me that. I was gonna fuck the shit out of her tomorrow. Not because it was needed to impregnate her, but because I was sure she was going to be pregnant, and it turned me on. Tomorrow was just for pleasure. Tomorrow I fucked my already pregnant defiled breedslut daughter simply because I could.

I went outside and walked down the street to my truck. I got in and drove away, back to the lake and my campsite. I felt grungy on my dick, and so used the public shower to clean myself up, as well as wash my underwear. I hung my underwear to dry, then launched my boat, dropped the trailer, and went fishing for a few hours.

I caught a few fish, and had a lot of time to think on my memories of the morning. I basked in the liberating feeling of having filled an ovulating pussy today. It was one of the best days of my life, now that I surrendered to breeding my daughter. I went back to shore, pulled my boat up on the beach, and put my fish in the cooler. I cleaned and ate one of my catch, then called it a night.

•••

I woke to my alarm, set to midnight. I spent an hour showering and cleaning myself up, then went home to my 5 am appointment. I stopped at the store down the street, waiting until it was almost exactly on time. There was no lying to myself today or putting myself in a situation that I might do the right thing. I wanted to stick my dick into my daughter's pussy and fuck her soon to be pregnant body.

I could still deny my purpose to her if she didn't blindfold herself today, but I wanted her body, so I was waiting to be sure she had the time to bind herself up. Even if I was ready to lie to her if necessary, the truth was my purpose was to fuck her today. Not to impregnate her, but simply to use her body for my pleasure. I was already certain she'd get pregnant regardless of further actions now, and that just made me want to stick my dick into her even more.

When it was time, I pulled my truck up a few doors down from my house. My neighbors knew it was my truck, but like yesterday, I didn't want her hearing the engine she was familiar with and getting spooked. I walked over to the side door and opened it, apprehensive that today things would be different. I saw the now familiar sight of my daughter's naked body on our exercise bench. Bound, blindfolded, and gagged.

Her legs cuffed open wide for my easy access. Ready to be bred. I saw that the pillow under the bench was a new one, and not the one of the previous two days. The room smelled clean, and there was no evidence that she pissed herself yesterday. I looked towards her sign on the wall.

'Good day sir. I regret to tell you this is the last day of my fertility, and others have had their shot before you. You'll have to cum deep and lots to have a chance at filling my womb. You have until 7 AM. May the best sperm win.'

My dick was already firm, but it throbbed at the reference to my seeding her over the last two days. I hastily stripped and walked between her legs. I remembered the mess she was yesterday. She cleaned herself up pretty well. I went in close and sniffed her pussy. It smelled slightly soiled of stale cum, but also of her body wash.

She had tried to clean it, but I made some deep deposits. It was hard to get the smell of sex funk out of a pussy that had been fucked deeply for multiple days. It was as swollen as it was yesterday. I had certainly given her cunt a good breaking in. I hoped she didn't hurt too much, but only academically.

I was certainly going to be rough today. If she didn't hurt now, she likely would soon. I wasn't going to change my intentions. I was going to own her body in preparation for owning her womb. Today was for enjoying my pregnant daughter, since I probably wouldn't get to fuck her again.

I walked up and positioned my firm dick over her opening. I leaned down, pressing my cock against her slit, then penetrating her as I settled down on top of her. I pressed my dick deep into her, sliding in her wet channel. I was glad she was into this today, as she had been a little dry the last time yesterday.

I began to thrust, bringing my hand down and rubbing on her clit as I did so. I wanted her body to be receptive. Today was my last shot to shoot my impregnation cocktail into her. She started to breathe quickly as I thrust. I slowly brought her up, then over the brink of her pleasure.

She strained against her restraints as she came around me, pressing up against me as I pressed down at her. I moved my mouth to her neck and latched on, sucking hard as I thrust into her. I was going to mark her up as I fucked her today. I wondered what she'd say to me later when I returned. Would she pretend she wasn't fucked silly?

I slammed my dick against her back wall as I made the mark I was giving her worse. I was living up to every bit of my intended roughness. There was no gentle pressure against her cervix this time. I was slamming home hard enough to feel the strain in my dick. I felt my pleasure coming, and I let it out, shooting my seed into her pussy.

I let go of her neck and let myself drain into her. I took deep breaths, enjoying the taste of my daughter's neck, even as her warm wet pussy gripped my softening cock. I pulled out, stood up, and looked at her new pillow on the ground nearby. She lifted her hips up, expecting it to be placed beneath her. I moved my hand under her and swiftly swatted up, smacking her ass hard. She let her pelvis fall back down.

I smiled seeing my cum start to ooze out. Still, that wasn't the intent, even if she was going to get pregnant with what I already shot in her. I wanted her egg to know how hopeless resisting fertilization was from the sheer volume of my cum in her. I grabbed her by her hips and hauled her up, then grabbed the pillow with one hand and shoved it under her.

I knew she wanted to keep my cum inside her, and I felt like obliging her. I had done it every other day, after all. I liked having my cum oozing down into her, filling her with my seed to plant her fertile soil. She settled down on the pillow.

I looked towards her face, and saw the hickey I gave her darkening. My breeding slut was going to have a hard time explaining that to her father.

I brought my mouth to her nipple, and sucked hard on it too. She grunted through the gag. I saw her jaw straining as she bit down against the pain.

I pulled back, leaving her bud to turn a shade of purple, discolored from my activity. I then moved to her side. I pressed her breasts together, and dragged my chubby cock across her breasts. They were going to leak milk all over when I was through with her body.

I looked forward to losing her nursing bras in the wash, so I could see her milk leak through and stain her shirts. I looked down to her belly button. I couldn't wait to see her small innie turn into an outie from the weight I was going to put in her. I felt the deep longing in my soul purr at the thought it'd see the effects of her anonymous impregnation.

I looked over at the clock. I only had two hours this time, but I hadn't spent much of it yet. My dick was already firming up. I brought my lips between her legs, against her thighs. The smell of her cummy pussy was driving me wild.