Inhibitions out the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did notice that I was quite a bit larger than him, somehow I got a bit of satisfaction at that.

Then I felt hands on me, I closed my eyes and just let it happen. In short order I felt myself snug up and blasted off. I opened my eyes, then realized the one working on me had her smock pulled down to her waist, her breasts were bare.

I hadn't even noticed.

I was beginning to realize that bare breasts were the norm around this place.

What was it Maria had said, Cary "likes it this way?"

I was beginning to understand.

One day blended into another. This lifestyle was amazing. Everybody, even the two maids that came in and dusted the place were in what could best be described as various stages of undress.

Maria ran the kitchen, and she was not only great fun to look at but close to magic with food.

I was starting to get fat.

Every day it was sit out by the pool, or inside watching the latest movies. Darla was often sunning herself, topless of course. I even got used to that if that is possible.

A couple of times she was even completely nude, her legs open to allow the Sun to reach. I kept my shorts on until she suggested I could Sun myself if I wanted to.

So I took them off and lay back. Darla looked me up and down, smiling at my slight nervousness.

"Nice package!" She said.

"I will need to try that out one of these days!"

I was thinking that Darla was Cary's wife, maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea?

I had a pretty good thing going on here, so I decided to keep it at look but don't touch.

Besides, I was being nicely taken care of with asll the massages, getting one nearly every day.

I lost track of how many massages I got, and there were no inhibitions at all by any of the half dozen different women who showed up to serve us.

I even asked Cary where he had found them, he grinned and told me he owned the service.

About the only thing missing was maybe the private jet and that wouldn't have surprised me any if he had one.

But he didn't, he was more interested in tearing around on his bike, or messing around with weights in his game room. There was about every kind of video game a person could think of in there, plus weight machines.

Every morning he would go to "work" which is what he called it. But he was always back in less than 3 to 4 hours, so it couldn't be much.

He told me that Amiko, the oriental lady that gave me that first bath and a few since could serve as my driver if I needed to go anywhere.

I was starting to really like Amiko. She was the only one that wasn't always hanging out of her clothes, when she washed me it was matter of fact part of her job. Even soaping up my privates seemed to be normal to her. I found myself thinking about her more and more.

I didn't have anywhere to go except for a few followup appointments with the Doctor. Actually it was several Doctors. They even drew some blood for some tests. They didn't tell me what for, I didn't ask.

I did have a suspicion, though.

Amiko and I talked a bit on the trips, I asked her about Cary. She told me he was a bit kinky but "nice" as she put it. Plus he paid very well.

The kinky part I knew about.

"Millionaire, huh?" I said.

"More like a billionaire." She answered.

"I couldn't help but notice that all the other help always seem to wear......??"

"That is the kind of people he hires."

"But you don't..I mean, you are..."

"I don't have big boobs." She reached down with one hand and bounced the front of her blouse, grinning.

"You look just fine to me!"

"Thank you, Danny. You are nice, I like you."

"Well, I like you too." I blushed.

She stepped up to me, let her fingers drift down my chest, leaving streaks of fire.

I knew right then that I wanted her.

"You are so cute!" she said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

There was that "cute" again.

Then one day they cut the cast off. They told me I would be fine, released to go back to work.

Which would have been ok if I had a job to go back to.

Besides, I really didn't want to very bad, I had gotten quite comfortable in a few short weeks.

In fact, way more than just comfortable. I had packed on a good 10 pounds which didn't hurt me one bit, and I was liking being waited on hand and foot, pretty women everywhere. The situation with Darla caused some reservations but so far I had managed to handle that.

Cary didn't seem to be upset in the slightest at her nearly constant nakedness, in fact he seemed to like it. What was odd was I never really saw them do much touching or anything like that.

Besides, I had the hots for Amiko, but opportunity never really seemed to present itself.

"Hey, there you go! All better, huh?" Cary said when I walked in the door, just a trace of a limp.

"Yes, I guess it's time for me to go see if I can find some work."

He just nodded. I guess I was hoping he would ask me to stay.

The next day I gathered up my belongings. Amiko gave me a ride to my apartment, my bike had already been repaired and was moved over there.

She helped me carry my stuff inside, there probably wasn't any need but she did it anyway.

I looked around the place, it was clean but that was the best I could say about it.

I sighed.

What the hell.

Amiko shook my hand, then leaned in and gave me another peck on the cheek.

I sat down on the edge of the bed. Back to my miserable life. Amiko started for the door, I knew I was going to miss her.

"Amiko? Hey, can I maybe....call you?"

She stopped and turned to look at me.

"You'd better!"

Later I called the shipping company to see about my check. They told me to drop by and pick it up.

I didn't even ask about my job. I just didn't want to work there any more.

Then I checked with my landlord, my rent was all paid up for six months.

Well. That would help.

I bought a newspaper, was busy going through the help wanted ads. I spotted one that was for a garage maintenence person, it even mentioned benefits.

I called to check, a woman answered.

She sounded familiar.

I asked about the job, she told me to drop by and fill out an application.

Then she gave me the address.

"Darla?" I asked.

"Yes." The voice was hesitant.

"It's me, Dan. I didn't realize..."

She started laughing.

"Just a minute, let me put Cary on."

Cary came on in just a few moments.

"Hey, bud. Want a job, huh?"

"Yes, I need to work."

"Hell, I don't know why I didn't think of that anyway. Monday, you can keep the cars up? See you then."

I grinned to myself. Amiko, she was one of the drivers. I would be looking forward to that.

Monday rolled around, I was waiting by the garage a full hour early. I had to take a bus, then do a transfer and walk the last two miles.

My leg hurt.

Finally a big SUV pulled up. Bill, one of the muscle guys I had seen before climbed out.

"On time? Good. First is clean the cars. We never know which one they will want to drive so keep them all ready to go."

Then he was gone, where to I didn't have a clue.

I walked into the big open garage, and came to a stop.

There must have been 40 machines sitting there. I spotted Cary's big Dodge right off, there was a Mercedes sitting there that reeked of expensive.

I checked over one huge Oldsmobile 98 that was at least 25 years old, it looked brand new.

Then I just started going down the line, starting every rig to make sure it was up and running, looking around for non-existant dirt anywhere.

The only thing that was dirty was Cary's bike, so I rolled it outside and scrubbed it, even getting down in between each spoke on the wheels.

Satisfied that it was spotless, I found a broom and cleaned the floor, managing one small dustpan full of debris.

Looking at the clock, it was now 5:30 PM. I realized I had just put in an entire day without stopping.

I also realized the last bus was at 6 PM. No way would I ever make it. I had seen no one at all all day.

Just great. I really didn't want to spring for a taxi. I looked at all of the cars just sitting there, tempting.

But I also wanted to keep the job.

I was also wondering what I was supposed to do tomorrow?

Just as I was mulling over what to do, Amiko walked in.

"Hi, Danny!" She gave me that big smile.

"Want a ride home?"

"Sure! Great! I was just wondering how...."

"No problem, come on." She reached out and took my hand, led me out to a huge limosine.

"Sit up here with me?"

I climbed in, we made the half hour drive to my apartment.

I turned to her to thank her for the ride.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"...Uhhh...sure, I can make some..coffee?"

She smiled and we went up the steps to my little rat hole.

The door had barely swung shut before she slipped into my arms, even surprised I reacted with instinct and held her. She stood on tiptoe, her face turned upwards as we kissed.

Then we were thrashing at each other's clothing, she dropped to her knees and fondled my erection with both hands. Her mouth opened but there was no way more than the head would fit.

I lifted her with ease and lay her back on my bed. Her breasts were small, everything about her was small. Barely 5 feet tall, my hands could nearly encircle her waist.

I licked and sucked at her dark nipples, they stood out firmly, button like at the tips.

She was unshaven, I parted the pubic hair to reveal her pinkness, letting my hands explore as I looked at her.

Then I slid up into position, I was as firm as it was possible to get.

"Oh God, you are so big! I don't think I can take....." She muttered, as I slid my length in partially, pausing to allow her to adjust.

She took a huge breath and held it, pushing at me. Then as she released her breath I felt her inner muscles give and slid in all the way.

"Unhhh...Don't....stop....!" She said, her head back, eyes squeezed shut.

We thrust at each other for several minutes, I was fighting to hold back. Then I felt her first orgasm, it was like I was suddenly grabbed as she convulsed around me. There was no longer any holding back.

It must have been 3 hours later when I woke up. Amiko's tiny body was curled up tightly to mine. I managed to slip loose from her, stood for a moment and looked at her as she slept.

Then I went in and climbed into my dingy shower stall.

I dressed, Amiko still slept soundly. I put on some Coffee, it was starting to perk when I heard a cell phone ring.

Amiko woke up, looked around, then reached for her purse.

"Yes?"

"Oh, God! I am so sorry! I will be right there."

She jumped up, started grabbing her clothes.

"What's up?"

"I was supposed to pick up Darla at 10!"

I looked at my clock, it was 10:15.

OHOH.

Amiko was gone like a shot, I heard the squeal of tires and then I was alone.

I sat and sipped my Coffee, my head was in a whirl.

In the space of just six short weeks I had seen more and experienced more than I ever thought possible. I had gone from a crappy low paying job to one that looked like it would be little if any real work, although I had no idea at all what the pay would be.

Beautiful women everywhere, I had experienced being almost completely taken care of. I had recieved almost daily massages with sexual relief like it was perfectly normal, to food and drink that I had no way to afford.

All because of a silly broken leg?

Then sex beyond belief, I had felt a passion I had never known before with a woman who wanted me and I realized I wanted her, too.

I was at my job an hour early the next morning. It was just like the day before, Bill showed up and unlocked, all the vehicles sat there exactly as they had the day before.

I went down the line and started and warmed up every one of them. I checked for dirt, lint, anything.

It was around 2 PM when I looked up and Darla stood there, I hadn't heard her drive up.

She looked beautiful, she had on one of her ever present halter tops and a short pleated skirt. The skirt looked a little strange, way too short and almost...like it should be on a schoolgirl?

She didn't look pleased though.

"Hello." I said.

"Dan, you can fuck the help all you like but nobody had better leave me standing on a curb again."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know...."

"All right. Just so you know, you owe me."

"Owe you?"

"Yes." Then she grinned.

"Come on." That was an order.

I followed her meekly into the office, no idea at all what was up.

She sat on one of the big chairs, leaned back.

"Well?"

"...Uhhh...well, what?" I asked, confused.

"Take care of me." Another order. She opened her legs, there was nothing under that skirt. She was completely bare, her loins swollen.

I understood.

I kneeled down between her legs, pressed my mouth against her. She sighed, opened her legs wider.

"Amiko said you were good!" She said as the first orgasm hit her.

I hesitated for a second at that.

"Don't stop!"

What the hell..

I went back to being busy, I slid the flat of my tongue up and over her until she began to let out little cries.

Finally she seemed satisfied, she sat up, pushing me back.

"Show me your cock."

"What?"

"Just show me your cock!" She repeated.

I did as she asked, unzipped my jeans and released my half hard erection.

She reached out and grasped me with both hands, sliding her finger up and down as I grew quickly to fully erect.

"This sure is a nice big one!"

I just grinned.

"Well, that has to be later, I have things to do."

She stood up and left me standing there with my cock hanging out.

I made the bus that afternoon, arrived at my apartment. I spotted the car sitting out front as we pulled up. Amiko was sitting on the front step.

"Hi."

"Hello."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

I expected Amiko to grab me just like she had the day before but she didn't.

"Well? Did she?"

"Who? Did she what?"

"Darla. That damned bitch!"

"Oh."

"I knew she would. She treats all of us like she owns us."

"I am beginning to realize that." I suddenly felt guilty.

"But we didn't really do anything." I said.

"I like you, Danny. I think we could...maybe...?"

"Yes."

"She will want to fuck you just to stay in control."

I didn't know what to say.

"Did you? Did she....?"

"She wanted..had me do oral. Then she just left."

Amiko let out a sigh.

"There isn't any way out, is there? Not if we want to keep our jobs."

I didn't know what to say again.

"You could quit?"

I really didn't want to quit.

"No, you won't. They pay too well."

She hopped up and walked out the door, with a squeal of tires.

I liked Amiko and I was even thinking I might be in love. But I also liked the lifestyle, the job was easy.

"Paid well?" She had said.

I had no idea.

The next morning I was at the garage, an hour early as usual. It was the same as before, except now I was jumpy and kept looking at the door, expecting Darla to be there.

About 4 PM the office phone rang, I walked in and answered.

It was Cary.

"Hey, tomorrow is Saturday, let's go riding."

"OK. At the park?"

"Yea. I will have Maria pick up you and your bike in the van."

Then he was gone. I was wondering if he knew about Darla coming over the day before.

Maria showed up at 10 AM, the day was already starting to get warm. I slid my bike in and clamped it down, then hopped in beside her.

She was wearing tan slacks, I had never seen her before in anything but the silly work costume. The soft white blouse she had on made it obvious there was no bra, and it was unbuttoned enough to show the usual expanse of cleavage.

Cary was already there when we arrived, screaming around like a maniac as usual. I spotted the closed sign as we came through the gate, that was odd.

The park was basically a racetrack, there was a series of jumps with different degrees of difficulty. The one jump had two berms, the fast way around was to take them both.

Fine if you made it but not so good if you didn't. I wasn't in the mood for another broken leg or anything so I was taking them one at a time.

Cary was good, he opened his machine up wide open, even on the downhill section. That one had a tight turn at the bottom so it was heavy braking just before. I did notice a track on the outside that was possible to hit and turn the bike, and maybe make it without dropping speed.

We both rode fairly mellow though.

We stopped to rest for awhile, Maria walked over with drinks, then waited while we finished them. Then she walked back to the van a few feet away.

"Try that out yet?" Cary asked with a grin.

"No. I didn't think..."

"That's what they are for." He said.

I didn't say anything.

"How was Darla?"

"..I..Uhhh..." I was suddenly nervous.

"Nice puss on that one, huh? Relax, it's OK. It's what they are for!"

He grinned at me again.

"Let's race, winner gets Maria."

I looked over at Maria, she just smiled. There was a little toss of her head, that was all.

I got the drift, I just wasn't real sure of this. Women to Cary seemed to be objects, just something to play with, control? So if he paid them, he owned them?

It hit me that he paid me, too.

Cary started his bike, and was off like a shot, front wheel in the air. I fired mine up, followed along.

I managed to keep up with him until he took the double jump, then he was a good 30 feet out in front. I opened up and gained a bit, he went wide open on the downhill, so did I. I had to brake hard and turn to keep from hitting him at the bottom, then he was ahead again.

I wasn't sure I wanted to win. Then something inside me made me decide to show him up.

I took the next double jump right alongside, we landed at the same instant. He had the inside on the next turn before the downhill, I had no choice but to let him slip ahead by a bike length.

I moved over to the left as we both ran wide open down the hill, then he braked for the turn as I aimed for the outside track and held mine wide open.

I felt the shocks bottom from the force of the turn and then shot by him, up and over the next jump. I was so far ahead there was no way he could catch up when I stopped back up by the van.

"Nice move!" He said, his expression told me he was irritated though. He shut off his bike.

"Maria! Dan won."

She got up and started toward us, reaching up and undoing the buttons on her blouse, her hips swaying.

I just stood there as she stopped for a moment and slid her slacks down and stepped out of them.

Completely naked, she reached for my hand and led me over to a nearby grassy bank.

I was almost in shock, was I expected to have sex, just fuck her right here in the open?

Maria began to tug at my clothing, I gave up and didn't resist. The situation was unreal.

She lay back, opened her legs, pulled me down on top of her. Her body was larger, fuller than Amiko's. She felt strange to me.

"That's it, fuck her!" I heard Cary say from behind me.

Then I was. It was all a blur. I glanced back at Cary once, he had his cock out and was jacking off furiously.

I should have just gotten on my bike and rode away, God help me, I didn't.

Then the craziness was over, I cleaned up and got my clothes back on. I felt..ashamed?

"I will win next time." Cary said, and he was off, wide open as usual.

Maria and I rode back to my apartment in silence.

I had a hundred questions, but I didn't ask any of them.

The rest of the day and night were quiet, then Amiko came by on Sunday afternoon. We made sweet love and she spent the night, leaving before me the next morning.

I got to the garage, waited the usual hour before Bill drove up. All of those cars, all still sitting there, none had moved.

I started down the line, checking each one.

I had a feeling this job was going to drive me nuts.

By the end of the next week I was sure of it.