Inhibitions out the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday was payday, Bill told me to go up to the house to get my check, so I walked up there.

I knocked on the office door, Cary came out and unlocked it and let me in. He was dressed in just a pair of shorts. He sorted though a stack of envelopes, handed me one.

It was at least three times what I expected. It popped into my mind that it was enough to for a down payment on a used van, then I could date. Maybe take Amiko out?

Just then the door opened to the back, Amiko walked in. All she had on was a towel wrapped around her waist.

She looked at me in surprise, then blushed.

I knew. I guess I knew all along.

Cary glanced first at her, then at me. He just grinned.

"Darla is up at the house if you want to go up there."

I nodded. I felt sick inside. It all flooded into my mind. Cary owned everything, everyone. The vision of him standing there watching me and Maria, jacking off in excitement. In control.

Then I had the thought of him on top of Amiko, her allowing that.

What was it she had said?

"He pays well."

He thought he owned me. Darla thought she owned me, too.

"Take care of me!" She said. It was an order.

I took a taxi down to a local car lot. I found a nice used Van, signed the papers. I drove back to my apartment, packed my few belongings. I rolled my bike into the back, tied it down.

Then I got in, started the van, sat there for a few minutes.

Then I just drove away.