All Comments on 'Ink, Sex, Magic Pt. 01'

by Alice_Rosaleen

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More......

Make him fall in love with her. They deserve one another. Make him faithful to her.

HornySpartanHornySpartanover 6 years ago
Fantastica!

Great first submission, looking forward to reading more!

SayQuoisSayQuoisover 6 years ago
Gripping. Written with skill infused with intense passion

I look forward to more. I'm sure Lili does too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More more more more

More sex with them. This story is amazing. Well written and different. Love the old Irish folklore. Hot sex scenes. Hope all parts are this long or longer

FuckingLadyLikeFuckingLadyLikeover 6 years ago

wonderfully written. Can't wait for more.

geisteskrankgeisteskrankover 6 years ago
hot and brilliant

Hi, this is a true testament to your work. I'm not usually into darker matters and I don't go in for the daddy-daughter stuff, but this is so good I've foregone all that and can't wait for the next installment. Hell of a job.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Intriguing!

Great buildup and story telling. Looking forward to part II

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gimme more

You're an excellent writer and I would love to see you expand this into something similar to "The Island". Something full length and focused on the story, albeit with intense sexual moments. I think you've got a winner here and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, good depth

Very good writing; this author must have a background in literature/English. Her writing quality is superb, she creates a complex and varied story - she keeps you on your toes and leads you on a merry erotic filled chase. I like erotic stories but often find the quality of grammar and writing lacking, it takes away from the story - not so with Alice Rose. I too look forward very much to the next chapter in this erotic, lustful, magic filled tale.

Naughty_AnnieNaughty_Annieover 6 years ago
Fabulous writing

This was really good: well written, believable characters, and intense taboo sex as the climax. Very exciting...

lorencinolorencinoover 6 years ago
OMG

I'm so fucking aroused . . .

dana1029dana1029over 6 years ago
I'm so fucking aroused . . .

That comment from lorencino seems SO appropriate, couldn't have said it more succinctly. Alice builds such an erotic, deep, emotional tale - whew. And then she leaves you craving for more, her work is addictive. I'm glad I'm coming in late so all the chapters are available to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oooh yessss

I love it when a naughty girl is ready for her daddy, Matt

dottie86dottie86over 6 years ago
Fucking Great!

What a fucking great, sexy, erotic story. Loved the slow build up, the slow tease, and the explosion of lust and love......fucking great!

darkness18darkness18over 5 years ago
continue this wonderful tale

I would enjoy reading if Alice and the rest of the crew find and vainquish Balor....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
meh

I'm sorry while I find the story concept initially intriguing, none of your characters have any depth and poor Alice has been superficially mentally scarred just for a reason to have her bang daddy and not hate her parents. Hope the other parts are better thought out. Good luck and regardless of what we say keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a bit corny...

plus elementary english problems...

as they gave him a wider girth

your guilty conscious

as an naive little girl

I'd gone passed the point of no return

...grammar, malapropism, misspellings...

sex ok...I have a stepdaughter, and have been there...thanks!

flick_46flick_46almost 4 years ago
Beautifully written

Eroticism is a state of play in the mind. It is all of that .

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

It's been a long time since I had to look a word up in the dictionary, but I've had to do it twice in as many chapters. I love increasing my vocabulary... but when I have to interrupt the story it... well, interrupts the story.

The same can be true when you use Gaelic words. Yes they add authenticity to the story, but every time I run across one, no matter how many times, I have to try and come up with a pronounce it but try to figure out what it means... unless you provide the meaning to the unpronouncable word in English.

Just some thoughts from a fan. Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous