All Comments on 'Innocence'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sweet but creepy

belongs in Incest category

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Really Good

The slow development of their relationship makes you wonder if there were a few hormones missing. Put two 19 year olds together like that usually leads to sex and frequently love.

Why is the other commentator talking about Incest? Just because they grew up together?

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Magmaman, this is your best one. Very carefully developed. No distractions. Great character development. Real farm experience was obvious. The falling in love was realistic, for two socially starved youngsters. You need not add or change a thing. Perfect.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Another great magnaman Story !

I loved it, Terrific. Anonymous should change his name to NEGATIVE , my opinion of course. Great story. Please keepem comin. Thanks for sharing.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 13 years ago
Sweet.

Funny, on some levels. Poignant in many ways. A thoroughly engaging tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done!

Bravo

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
If you can believe they really were that.....innocent or naive then it works.

There is no way that a "experienced" farm girl could "mistake" having intercourse. So, was that just a ploy to make him jealous?

I liked it...

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Yes

A nice story, well told about two young people who can't quite figure out how to deal with growing up and sex. Maybe a bit of a reach, but I liked it.

UpsilambaUpsilambaabout 13 years ago

Excellent story!

bigguy, I was under the impression that they technically did have sex, but he was so small that there was no hymen-breaking, pain, etc.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
So cool, and so different.

Endearing, heartwarming, humorous, rural, sexy and fun. Wonderful naivet. Shows your literary depth and talent magmaman. You continue to amaze. Thank you for a terrific surprise.

urban_legend555urban_legend555about 13 years ago
Nicely done

Good story with very warm appealing characters.

magmamanmagmamanabout 13 years agoAuthor
It should be obvious...

...from some of my stories that I really did grow up on a remote farm, closer to the animal kingdom than mankind by far.

One party comments that an experienced farm girl would know about sex. But having watched animals mate, unless one watches very closely, it appears to be very brief at best. At least the act is. The buildup to the final act really is there if one takes the time to notice and understand. I have seen a Bull take hours, more rarely even days to prepare a Cow for breeding.

The real difference in humans is the thought of giving pleasure as a part of that, rather than the taking which is far more normal in the animal kingdom.

Some men could take a lesson from that Bull, or by watching a large virile Ram deal with his flock.

Those early interactions are easy to miss, the final act is obvious.

To me, it is easy to see a young inexperienced farm girl not completely understanding that there really is more to sexuality than those few seconds. A poor first attempt with a male somewhat premature? My thoughts would be that this would create confusion.

Then learning the giving part of sexuality, combined with actual love..is magic.

Just MHO,

Thanks,

MGM

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieabout 13 years ago

very sweet, very different...

I'm of two minds about the comments about growing up on a farm and sex: having my misspent youth with horses I'm not sure it prepared me for that - for birth and death sure, but sex, not really; it's just breeding...

great job.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Lone Star said it as well as I could hope to.

It was very poignant in many ways. Thanks for a well constructed, "short", love story.

count2threecount2threealmost 13 years ago
Nice Story

Im glad it went that that way all to often in those Stories she finds someone other then him and it all goes to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok that one was better

like the love stories - that one was better. giving it a 4.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Cute - romantic

And the end was just right - quality people who are likely to stay that way - we all hope heh

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Yes!

My kind of story with a really good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A NICE STORY

loved the way it rolled along and glad they got together in the end and he they were first for each other......a great read

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Perfect title.

Totally sweet tale of young love. If you enjoy that kind of thing. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Not sure anyone that age could be that naive. Whatever, all is good and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

jimjam69 should talk to kids that live out in the country. He would find there are youngens that naive.

Sman4444Sman44446 months ago

Such a sweet story and not growing up on a farm myself I loved reading about the sheep and the way they act. Thank you for your heart warming story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS