All Comments on 'Inopportune Moment'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oddly familiar story

And oddly refreshing narrative. I actually enjoyed reading this piece. Probably because there's no uber-macho hunk with a 20' dick hell-bent on humiliation and conquest of the female species.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unlikely....

.....and Just. Plain. Silly.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
A REAL LIFE PERSON

who is so kind to a cucky. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thanks for the early morning read

smiling 4 stars

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
It seems the fictional husband definitely agreed with the narrator on a certain point and found there wasn't much of a threat !

After all, that narrator described his erection as "less than spectacular " Full marks for the distilled drollness that is ever magnaman's calling card. *****

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago

I do not know how to feel about this story.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
I cannot understand you, to be honest...

...some of your stories are very good, others celebrate "invertrebates" to a painful extend. I cannot say I enjoyed this one, but it is hard to point out why? Neither fish nor meat, I would say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sorry dont find Kelly to be a hotwife, whore is the correct term

staying married to a whore accepts the physical and medical risk the wife brings into the marriage above and beyond the infidelity and adultery. Of course if you want to be a whore why get married in the first place, or why stay married, mental illness maybe?

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Kinda second what EgoTrixi said

dont know where you were going with this. I mean compared to your "real life" stuf, just doesnt compare-not badly written, just leaves me kinda huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
something new

i got one for you disappear.

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
5 *

i dont believe your story deserves 5 * but i gave them to you because i like that you dont just write the same damn story over and over again. much like JPB you at least have an imagination.it may be a fucked up imagination but still you got one. i cant understand the husband's mindset, me i would be pissed off. i cant believe the wife wont eventually stop loving her husband. you cant love someone you dont respect. and there is no way she can respect her husband after he lets her fuck around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 for effort and the plot

and for pissing off the asshole annony!! He thinks these are all real life stories!! And he hates women

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A "1"

TO PISS OFF THE DEGENERATE, WHORE WIFE APOLOGIST, CUM SLURPING, ASSHOLE CREAM PIE EATING, CUCKY BOY ANNON "LOSERS" !!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A "5"

To piss off the women haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I went through a phase....

of "needing" professional massages. I worked in construction with heavy glass, and developed some serious back issues. Still have the back issues, but since I don't do the work anymore, don't have the money for the massages anymore. Funny thing was in the "quality" of massages to be had in my area.... Alot of times it was the time of day. It seemed like the later at night, the less chance of another customer coming in after me, the more the girl might offer.... I remember one time I swear I was proposistioned for the full sex act, but without any words being spoke. Oh I understood just fine, but had to decline, because of the money. I just didn't have any extra right then. But the other thing, was that I never equated massages with prositution. I mean, I really "NEEDED" the main part. I mean, my back really hurt. The extras, the afters, well that was just a bonus. But I wasn't the "type" of guy to hire a prosistute and pay for sex!? That would be WRONG!!! LOL Oh the things we tell ourselves, as we rationalize away the world.....

Often times, the little rub and tug was barely worth it. It got to the point where I would tell the girl not to bother. I'd rather she spent the FULL time on my back as it were. One thing I came to understand was that actually pissed some of these ladies off. They WANTED that extra tip money. AND, they didn't want to work as hard with the deep tissue stuff I prefered. I remember one oriental lady telling me some massage studio wisdom. She said, the better looking the massuesse, the worse the quality of massage. She meant, that the girls who relyed on looks alone to make money would never work as hard on developing the REAL skills of the trade. It made sense to me. The best massage I ever got was with a rather plain-jane, slightly heavy-set woman who would sweat alot while she worked me over. She stopped to take her shirt off, and her oversized but sagging tits swayed beneath her in a stretched-out and soaking wet sports bra, as she furiously executed her manipulations on me. I tipped her great, even though there wasn't any happy ending. She MIGHT have gone for it, I don't know, but I remember being convinced that she HAD to work harder than the other girls to develop a clientele, because she couldn't rely on looks alone. Although, may be other clients weren't as generous, because by the time I had the money raised to go back and see her, she was packed up and gone. Oh well.

Eventually, I realized that my back problems were going to need a REAL chiropractor, and the rub and tug psuedo sex industry I had been supporting, was going to continue to be a poor use of my ever increasingly limited money. But for a while there, it DID offer some strange and interesting experiences; if only yeilding some temporary relief.....

Thanks Magma, I'm glad to see you still at it, writing about what you know, just having fun with it. Really, that is what this site should be all about. People take this shit WAY too seriously, and it seems like you have finally gotten to the point where you just know better. Write for you, nobody else. The rest of us just get to come along for free, if we choose. And if not..........Oh welll!

Thanks Again!

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
I liked it

It was pretty hot and it was different. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice spot of wishful thinking

Has has been suggested, if .you have serious back problems you need a chiropractor. But who would doubt that the adverts you see for Swedish/Thai/Indian/French massages are not performed by well trained professional masseuses keen to relieve whatever stress their clients have?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If I were you . .

I'd look around for camera lenses, after all this guy is an internet trader. I think i have downloaded some stuff you and Kelly feature in.

Usually movie stars GET Paid, but whatever floats your boat.

Cheers

Kilroy

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
In a fast reading...

In a fast reading it seems a good story...but then thinking more carefully you see in it a pattern...A pattern considering all women whores...And all is clear in this and other statements: " So, get a woman someplace where she feels safe and is sure no one will ever find out and watch what happens..."!!! This shows how he feels about women: All are ready to open their legs to anyone given the opportunity!!! What he doesn't understand is that he is the one being low, because in order to have any kind of sex, he has to pay...Realizing that this story goes from a sure 3* to a lower than 1*...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unusual point of view for this type of story

But the story was only okay. I understood his point of view and why he liked it. The part I'm not sure of was why she was into it and her husbands actions or point of view seemed left out. Not badly written, but it just wasn't an interesting or entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked it ...I

I liked it ... not sure why. I normally hate cuck stories. This was good as a one off but please don't make cuckold stories part of the regular menu

magmamanmagmamanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Well....???

Debs is 1800 miles away getting her Doctorate so no real life anything going on and I am bored. The kick here is a few actually got it, and ONE guy votes a ONE even though he obviously DID get it?

Yes, the "Barry" guy that IS a bit of a jerk, a taker, and going with the flow when along comes an opportunity? And a Hubby on the meek side, with what seems to be kinky desires, so he gives the wife permission after a brush with upset? Clearly she likes the idea of having permission.

I figured eveyone would get it, shows how much I know.

Oh, well. Seems to have struck a nerve, so I did my job.

Like I said, trying for a bit different which ain't easy, since about ANYTHING that has to do with sex has already been thought of and done by someone on this site.

So to those that enjoy, thanks.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HUH?????

What is this supposed to be??

This is not your usual type story!!

I've liked your past work but this I don't get at all!!

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
My ambivalence is there is no arc

In a BTB story, a cuck story or a reconciliation story, there is an arc

Cheat

Reaction

Conclusion with moral (Revenge Rocks, Get your Rocks off, Revenge is for rock heads)

Here there was no character development, no conclusion , no growth and no message.

A scene and another scene. He's still an asshole, she's still a whore. The only person who changed was the husband into something softer.

So what is this story? I am not sure. Not good, not bad. Just 'huh'!

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
A couple of interesting moments

Sort of like visiting a gallery of photos. The reaction of the husband is probably the strangest part of the story and should lead to further action.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 9 years ago

Nicely done. Excellent piece of work. Four stars, for sure

(Liked the way you worked Shell Scot into the story. I was thinking I was the only one that remembered him.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Maybe not one of your best, but a good short erotic read anyway. To be erotic, a story doesn't have to be overly vulgar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a waste of time

But you warned us so I've only myself to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Just for good measure he would of been dragged out of my house a beaten man and my wife would of followed with her stuff in tow. Divorce a definite no need to be married to a cheating pig. No btb but she needs to go , no reason for anyone to stay married to a person you can't trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty odd story. No, I don't read introductions.

If its not important enough to include in the story, then its not important. Apologies and explanations are for your mother, your wife, or your girl friend. Your story is either good or bad, regardless of the caveats, conditions, justifications, etc.

Your story is too simple and pathetic to be interesting. Plot: masseuse decides to fuck a customer after gradual sexual lead up, with husbands permission. No drama, no emotion, no story. What is husbands thinking? What is wife's thinking? Why are they married, and why is she seeking sex outside her marriage? Why is she not worried about STD, or pregnancy. Why isn't he worried about STD, or a paternity suit? Or being ambushed into a fake rape claim? Just a short vignette about two people who decide to fuck, with her husbands OK, we are told. Who really knows? More importantly, based on how the story is structured and told, who really cares?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

i agree with a previous comment; I don't know how I feel about this one. Very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

How do you spell SHIT story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I liked it, actually. Hey, everyone is on board with it, so why not?

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

I think he has a standing appointment every Thursday. If he doesn't want it, I'll take it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS