Inseparable Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Robin leaned across the table and kissed her older niece. Annabeth went to pull away but Carrie gave her a gentle shove forward. She was being kissed like she had never been kissed before and it was -- nice. Unexpectedly nice, much nicer than her last boyfriend. It was soft and tender and she let it linger before Robin's hands turned her face towards Carrie. Her younger sister looked at her with pleading eyes and Annabeth nodded. The sisters kissed and their kiss lasted even longer. Annabeth was succumbing to desires she didn't even know that she had.

"Unless there is something the two of you would rather do, I think we should all go upstairs," Robin smiled. "You two put away the dishes, I'll go on up ahead to prepare. Don't take too long girls, it isn't nice to keep a horny lady waiting."

Anna shook her head as Robin left the room. She turned to Carrie. "You're really a lesbian?"

"Yes, and so are you, Robin thinks," she said to her sister. "I think with us it's just an extension of the bond we've always shared. With Robin, it's admiration and desire."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"Yes, but in a good way," Carrie smiled. "You should have seen her with Olivia. Just the little I saw -- hot!"

"Olivia is ...?"

"Her girlfriend, slim, sexy blonde who is a bit older than you."

"So auntie likes them young and blonde, hmm? Okay, we might as well get our asses upstairs and have some fun," Annabeth said as she tried to adjust to her new circumstances. Carrie watched her sister's ass wiggle in her tight bikini bottoms, they were almost nestled in between the cheeks. God, Anna had a great butt! She had never noticed before but now it was all that she could think about!

In Robin's bedroom, they were met by their aunt wearing a decadent outfit of shiny black latex. "I thought we'd entertain your sister," Robin grinned. "Come over here and eat my cunt, slut!" She commanded Carrie.

"Yes, of course ma'am," Carrie bubbled over with glee. This would be a fun show. She spread her aunt's legs apart and nuzzled her cunt lips with her fingers and tongue. The latex crotch was soon totally unzipped and soon she was gobbling pussy in front of her astonished and excited older sister.

"Okay, I'm still not sure I am a lesbian, but that was fuckinghot," Annabeth admitted. Carrie came over and kissed her and she tasted her aunt's juices. Nice, very nice.

"Okay, you haven't had any fun yet, Anna love," Robin smiled. "Get rid of that bikini. It's cute, but it's in the way. I'm going to eat your pussy for a while and Carrie, find my vibe and use it on me. I'm so fucking turned on, I need to cum!"

"Sure thing," Carrie said, running for the bureau and finding the toy in a hurry. She inserted it into Robin's pussy and the hums filled the room. Soon they were in harmony with Annabeth's excited moans. Anna had decided not to fight her lesbian urges, although she still thought she be bi. It didn't matter at this point -- she loved having sex with her aunt. Now, it was Carrie's turn. She pushed her sister over on to her back and plunged her face into Carrie's cunt. An astonished Carrie let out a plaintive wail as her best friend and sister began licking her. All the while this was going on, Robin was fucking Annabeth with her vibe and her fingers. The room was filled with the fun, exciting noises of sex.

It was an erotic free-for-all. That evening, Carrie lost her virginity that night to her aunt's well-greased strap-on. It was made all the more erotic by having her sister there to watch AND by eating Anna's pussy at the same time. They all went for a late-night swim and came home and changed into sexy lingerie. There was a great deal of teasing and pleasing that lasted well into the night.

When fall came, both sisters called their parents and told them they were taking a year off from school and staying with Aunt Robin to help with her business. Their parents were happy to inform the girls that they were on the road to reconciliation, but the girls still opted to stay put. Annabeth's computer savvy could be put to good use and Carrie's head for figures was saving her aunt some money.

Of course, they didn't tell their parents the full story. They had shared many wonderful evenings with Olivia and Robin and her aunt had to talk Carrie out of posing for the site. Carrie was a little exhibitionist and Robin said "If your mom ever found out, she'd kill me." Carrie wasn't so sure. She discovered that during her parent's separation, her mom had had an affair. Carrie wasn't too sure it was with a man.

As for Annabeth, she was starting to accept herself and was dating Olivia's younger sister, Ashley. Ashley was only 19 but could look so young and innocent, you forgot what a little spitfire she was until the next day when you saw the red welts her nails had left in your skin. It didn't matter because the 5'2" blonde was a wild ride and worth the price of a ticket.

It was all going swimmingly and as the cold months settled in, the friends and lovers settled in together. Olivia was there more often than not and Ashley came by a number of times a week. Other girls came and went and both sisters were free to indulge. Carrie was a bit more indulgent than her sister, but that was her nature and no one made an issue of it. They all accepted each other now for who they were.

Nights where it got really cold, Robin would usually disrobe and stretch out in front of the fireplace. She'd reach out for Olivia or for Carrie, it didn't matter which. Soon, everyone would be wrapped around each other and the lovemaking would begin. Lovemaking among a rather strange family, but a family that was always blissful and content.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12