All Comments on 'Insider'

by BlueGee

Sort by:
  • 226 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Nope

Just another whore that could not keep her vows. Luckily she married a pathetic wimp cuck wannabe. A real man would have destroyed her boss along with the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Please stay with me Paul. I love you. Louise will need a father, and I want it to be you. She wants it to be you. You're a good man, you just made a mistake. I made a mistake. But look what came of that."

“Okay Nerida, I’ll stay with you only if I get a month long free pass.”

Not having much choice Nerida gave Paul his free pass. During that time. Paul knocks up a woman and agrees with her that he will take the child when she gives birth. Nerida has no choice but to raise another woman’s child just as Paul had no choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always enjoy these stories, where people outside of the marriage do all that they can to force the guy to live the life that they've decided he should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit man who has lost his nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You value one year of jail same that cheating and prégnant with bastard, OMG what a wimp you are

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

This story is one of those rare gems that one finds while mining the stories of LW. It tugged at my heart, played with my emotions, (in a good way), and made me think. A real pleasure to read. Thank-you. Just as an aside, at one point I suspected Louise's conception was due to rape.

-

Pasqual

bioman57bioman57almost 2 years ago

Very well written. You are a good writer but for me forgiveness does not come easy. His wife betrayed him as did his family. Better in my mind to walk away from them all and start over..Do not like cheaters and that is what she is.. In this story 2+ 2 does not equal 4 it equals 6, the the husband, the slut, 2 little kids, a blameless baby and her ass of a father...

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

A beautiful story, so welll written! I look for word level gaffs, it's just my thing, and I only counted one where gaol became a goal. It takes head-on the age-old confusion between a 'father' and a 'sperm donar'. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OH MY GOD!!! That was the worst piece of shit I have ever read. I regret reading it. He was a total pussy and the wife was a slut. And having him raise another man's child. COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
more

femist bullshit basilally forced huban toget back with cheating wife

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Proof if proof were needed that living in the antipodes creates drain dead morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow..now even cucks have come to down under…well I guess it’s the colonial effect! He scams..gets caught..is sent to the goal for 12 months! That’s it! His wife …on the other hand gets fucked and gets pregnant…he is going to see the humiliation for a life time! That’s disgusting ! She never heard of adaoption? And seeing the attitude of the family..well guess what…the son has the father as an example! Can’t expect balls where the show is run by dolls? Right mate?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

An original plot, well conceived and executed. Poignant and affecting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If there was a category called - "WIMP HUSBANDS" this story would have rated very high.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Her threat at the end makes no sense as the plot flows, all is good, why say something shitty then

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Now that is what I call a RECONCILIATION story.

Nce work BlueGee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Torn

Really torn, well written, good characters, yet hated how it turned out in the end! The two actions were not equal! He took himself away for 12 months. She got pregnant and that living reminder will be with him till he dies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

Sad and believable; the understandable complexity of their lives and the resolution of that complexity makes sense. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Is this the father?" she quipped, a joyful smile on her face. Clearly, she loved the miracle of childbirth, and wanted to help celebrate it with the women and their partners.

I opened my mouth to deny the statement, but I never got the chance, as Geraldine answered for me, "Yes, he is." She lied. Pushing me towards the nurse and the room.

“Don’t listen to this lying bitch. I am not the father of that bastard.. I just got of gaol after serving twelve months, I am only here to get a paternity test to have absolute proof it is not my child as that cheating slut has already been served with divorce papers.”

After they left the hospital Nerida and her lawyer continued to fight the divorce. I finally had enough and told my lawyer just give her everything except child support as I am also giving up my parental rights. Also include restraining order against her, her three children, and all of our family members for their shared betrayal. Let them know if anyone tries to fight this I will sue Alan for child support so his marriage is also ruined.

Fifteen years later I have built a new life for myself. I still miss Samuel and Nathan, but the pain of my former family’s betrayal is finally gone.

*****i fixed the ending for you*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, the cuck lets his family use emotional blackmail to railroad him back into a dead marriage! Total bull shit, just another cuck story. The least you could do is let us know up front that it is a cuck story! What a pussy! We all know that this marriage is doomed and will certainly break down again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A mindless story about a pathetic, crying wimp who justifies his weakness. So he made a mistake, but atoned for his greed in prison. What is the penance of his wife, the whore who gave birth to another man's bastard. The author, like every woman, does not understand the mind of a real man.

Warning, attention RAACuck !!!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 2 years ago

Full of so many tired clichés, it was hard not to choke on them. Boring is the least offensive adjective I can prescribe to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What bullshit is this? Going to jail for 12 months is not the same as having an affair and getting pregnant. The first has a release date. The second is almost a lifetime commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No, just fucking no way. Not wired to bring up another man’s child that was conceived while married. It’s the ultimate betrayal, way more than spending a year in the slammer.

Now that I’ve got that rant out of the way, the story itself was well written and the author isn’t afraid to tackle sticky topics. The fact I’m pissed means he’s been successful.

rublicksrublicksalmost 2 years ago

Sorry no the betrayal here is too much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think him being a cuck is fine. However what about her debt to him. So when he starts divorce when the baby 18 they can't complain. Also from passed family experience most white collar crime financially come out way ahead before they are caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You really can't compare the two.

"She forgave you....she forgave you" Bullshit. She PUNISHED him. She BETRAYED him. She needs to be forgiven herself. So if chasing some money, not a broken wedding vow, deserves him to raise another man's child....

What on earth should HER PUNISHMENT BE? She literally abandoned her family, AND broke her wedding vows.

Turning502019Turning502019almost 2 years ago

Good writing enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beyond pathetic!

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

Too much justification. Life seldom works like that. All said and done a good story and an novel take on the genre.

Please keep writing

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

RAACs usually suck, and this one kind of did but this is totally his own damn fault. If anything, she should be looking to upgrade of the jailbird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've probably read thousands of LW stories, and QuickMagazine does not recall any with this plotline. BlueGee truly is a disciple of Vandemonium1, working to find some new angle or twist that can re-animate the genre. I gave this a 4, because it's a difficult story, and I'm not totally sure about how it turned out, although realistically what other alternative was there? I mean, there are always those (see below) who see cucks under every cupboard. However, the idea that Paul would raise Louise as penance certainly fit with how he saw himself and what he'd done. So within the world BlueGee created, it's both a logical and defensible outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The punishment of raising another man's child was excessive. He should have gone nuclear on the bitch and his family. Just call him another wimpy cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You hurt that woman, you valued money over her. You need to go back to her, until she decides that she doesn't want you anymore, and if that happens, then you can walk away knowing you paid your dues."

Fuck that, he paid his time for his crime. Not just society in general but for his family too. The above is a bullshit statement from a women to try and blame and shame a man into taking back a cheating wife who expects him to raise her illegitimate daughter. You think the wife's boss was going to support the wife who he got pregnant of the baby he made with her let alone her other two kids. Nerida saying she forgive him is a joke. She never said she's sorry or ever expressed and remorse for her betrayal and getting pregnant with her affair partner and yet she wants to shame her husband in taking her back. Why? Because she's be a single mom with three kids with the youngest being a baby in diapers. She doesn't have any job having quit the one she had when she had her affair with her boss. She certainly couldn't afford child care even if she could find a job. I assume the husband's family has been supporting her. Can't believe his parents think he should just suck it up and take her back. Nerida doesn't any any real options outside shamming her husband into taking her back or go on welfare, She knows that no single man would step up and take her on and three kids not his own. The husband's an ex-con currently unemployed with a felony record with little to no job options. You can't get blood out of a stone.

Not only was his own family blaming and shaming him and using emotional blackmail against him they had to been paying for her lawyer in the divorce since she was unemployed. The husband was a weak little bastard to allow himself to be shamed and intimidated in taking the cheating wife back and her illegitimate child. Story evolved quickly into a cuckold a story with little value.

Another author who believe women should never be held accountable for their shitty selfish decisions and bad behavior. Its a typical white knight attitude that women never do anything wrong and when they do they're absolved because they were just victims of some man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. But very hard to identify with such a loser as Paul. But we’ll written.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It must be a cultural thing. Did you guys give up your balls before or after you gave up your guns? The luck country, right? Well, if you're a woman. Just don't catch a cold or they may lock you up for a couple of weeks. If you're lucky. Or just cucky. What shit. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s an interesting and unusual story, with complex (and very human) characters. The writing remains strong, so I look forward to future stories.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Believable, revealing and well crafted. You, of course, are quite capable of ignoring the irrelevant rants. Nice piece.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 2 years ago

Never been there (as far as I know?), but a realistic story and the most appropriate ending. One might ask the question, ‘whose hurt by this ending’?

Then ask who would be hurt if he’d walked out on his family?

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The endings is as it should be, though he was and is a weak man.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

A story that went nowhere, but was told so well that it can be overlooked. Good writing can't be beat, the ability to turn a phrase, to keep the interest, to tell a story with emotion- is to be admired. The content? well, his family could have been told to back off, take a hike, leave him and his wife alone to work out their problems. No excuse for them not to be honest with him while he's in jail. Forget the cement heads who say there can never be reconciliation EVER, no matter the circumstances. People are human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"You need to go back to her, until she decides that she doesn't want you anymore." Typical feminist bullshit, the women gets to make all the decisions and men just have to suck it up. Fuck that! Leave her. Let her find out how much fun being a single mom with three kids and no job is. She'll become another welfare statistic.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 2 years ago

“"Paul," Kelly said with a hushed but passionate voice. "This is your self pity at work here. She's forgiven you, why can't you forgive you?"

I didn’t have an answer.”

At some point, he will. But that forgiveness does not require him paying a debt to his birth family and Nerida and to the little child she births. He will always owe his two children. Nerida has NOT forgiven him. She did not have an abortion, something Non-controversial to do in Australia. She knew she was pregnant. Why didn’t she abort her lover’s fetus? Why is that question not discussed in detail in this story. There are all kinds of messed up possible psychological reasons that would take a lifetime to unpack but punishing her husband is right up there. Gaol and the. Years of constant reminders that he screwed things up. Neruda shows no guilt for her actions. She revels in them. And his family? All that lying? Taking sides?

I guess that they agree with this poor broken man’s assessment—Nerida is going to leave at some point and the family wants to keep on good terms with her when she does so that the grandkids will still be part of their lives. This is a hot mess of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a comment for Odiouser: The author also misspelled Nerida as Nerdia. But otherwise, really well done.

As for the story, in spite of all the haters out there, I gave the story a Five Star rating, which is very unusual for me. It was well done, and believable too. Those who can see past their hatred of reconciliation, should agree with the assessments of us who reacted to the story as a tale, not as a BTB-hopeful hatred.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't understand why writers try to promote dishonesty as a foundation of marriage and family. Yes, he screwed up and she screwed around, but the dishonesty of her and his family is the most disgusting. A truly sad tale of pond scum.

looking4itlooking4italmost 2 years ago

This seems to be a story trying to explain away than an affair and a pregnancy can be acceptable. Perhaps if the stint in prison was three years or five years it might make more sense. A felony and prison time could be enough for a divorce, but she didn’t choose that course and so it was a full blown affair, it did break marriage vows, and it did make him a full-blown cuckold. The fact that the entire family was behind it it’s just another one of those stories where everybody gangs up on the man and can’t understand his side of the story. Told often enough that’s not the problem I have, 12 months isn’t long enough for me to make this premise work.

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

I read a different story than the Anonymous commenters, who see "cucks" everywhere. i believe their issue is that they can't accept that a person can do wrong and justifiably and rightfully feel like crap for doing it.

These anonymous commenters have the emotional maturity of an 8-year old, dude, an 8-year old. HE FUCKED UP!! HE SET IN MOTION all the fucked up things that happened to his family. The notion that she has to be perfect and has some ulterior motive to diminish her husband shows that these anonymous commenters are really just cucks themselves, who are simply projecting.

Realistic treatment of how a broken man AND family can be reborn. Sh!t happens and men aren't the only ones who can be good people who make mistakes but who atone and become greater people for them.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952almost 2 years ago

Great job. Pay no attention to the tunnel visioned annies hiding behind the curtains of their narrow minds. This is good, we’ll written, and more realistic than their expectations of violence, retribution, and hate. Yes, btb is fun to read as well, but there are countless ways people react to infidelity and some just can’t see past their own prejudices and insecurities to accept other reactions.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 2 years ago

Raising another man's kid is like wearing his dirty undies for 18 to 21 years, he would be better off in prison for that time. No! Sorry. Criminal or not, never going to happen. This guy was better off stepping away from his whole family and only speaking to the STBXW about the kids.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEalmost 2 years ago

So sad, he broke the law but she broke their marriage, and the child with an other man? unforgivable. They asshole Andy needs a god beating and then Paul needs to move on with his life , divorce the bitch and move away from that toxic family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. I can't see anyone who went to prison for a financial crime feeling that they deserve their wife having an affair and getting pregnant as punishment. She can divorce him, ignore him, swear at him, etc. But to go out and have premeditated sex as a punishment and he "forgives" her? And the family takes her side? Bull shit.

Day one I would have told my brother what she was doing and tell him divorce her. I would go to Andy and beat the shit out of him on behalf of my brother.

You told ne me BTB and I was cool with that. But you did not put CUCK in your preface.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good little cuck. What a dipshit. The wife is obviously a whore who couldn't do better. The writer needs to explain whether the fourth kid was his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How stupid do you have to be to think that having a man who has been in prison for 12 months walk into his house without warning to find that his wife is 9 months pregnant? I don't know, but this writer is apparently that stupid to write his family as being that stupid...

FabGMxFabGMxalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but no. From a point it was a compelling story, but limited by the cliches of the genre, the end was not a surprise neither after past the first third, so the only thing going was the executition, that in my opinion was lacking.

Sadly its ridden of the cliches of the genre. Both of them commited life changing errors, only one accepted the consequences of his greed and shortsighting and pay the price, the other one was pampered by everyone even the family of the husband and never faced anything, got the love, simpathy of both families, even the former boss, got the support of everyone in fight the divorce and of course our protagonist tell us without a doubt, that she wanted, she could get a new partner, because she was perfect.

Thats the great flaw of Raccs stories, its always one part the one who's gotta "man up" and "swallow his/her pride" because its a foreign concept have a little of self respect. In this case its obvious in the epilogue, that the husband never let go its doubts about being enough for his wife and the mixed feelings for the child thats not his blood... but hey everyone keep sandbagging him telling that he do the right thing that maybe, in some decades after he may believe that lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, he is dishonest but does his 12 months as punishment for it. His wife and family are dishonest but expect him to be the one punished for it. Not a great story when you think about it. I just wish he would have asked his dad the same question after the brother claimed innocence. At least then I could have gotten a chuckle out of this twisted tale.

pokeyman52pokeyman52almost 2 years ago

I’m glad this is fiction. I’m concerned for the author though. BlueGee get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is it that all of your male MCs are some of the wimpiest characters on Lit? Of course his wife wants him back. She has him trained just the way she wants him.

The further I read into the story, I couldn't find or recall a single instance where Paul had a thought, or made a decision that was his own. Everyone pushed him the direction they wanted, relieving him of ever having to stand on his own two feet.

And Paul is the king of rationalization. He says he made a mistake committing the crime that he was convicted for with a cabal of others? NO! That is a conscious act that happens to be a felony. A mistake is when you spill your drink at the dinner table.

Nerida is a real peach also. Tell me any woman that goes and gets fucked bareback that doesn't know she is not on birth control. She forgot? Ridiculous!

I found it very difficult to suspend belief enough to buy into the fact that any of these characters were as smart as you were trying to portray them to be. Thank god Andy injected another line of DNA into this gene pool. Maybe the daughter will be the saving grace for this family.

Thanks for the effort. Better luck next time.

Doc

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69almost 2 years ago

What is really disheartening about these stories is the way the hubs never defends hisself to his family or wife. The character is totally inconsisitent. Talking to the reader or dealing with others the hub comes across as competent. The moment the author introduces the wife and fam the hubs goes off character.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

It's a good story and a real change from the usual here. If I were to criticize any of it, I don't think those two "crimes" are equal from a family perspective. They seem to minimize what she did in light of what he did, but what she did really is more destructive. It seems that she keeps making ultimatums and that's very one-sided.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

Are they going to cut his food for him as welL? Wipe his as. ? This is just a BLUEGEE cuck story..

.

The story DIED here....

Paul Kelly said with a hushed but passionate voice. "This is your self pity at work here. She's forgiven you, why can't you forgive you?"

.

I didn't have an answer.

.

The 1st page and a 1/2 of the story is filled with reasons why he couldn't forgive her. Belongs to deceit the family conspiracy. Then because Kelly asks someone a question in the middle of story suddenly Paul can't think of any other reasons?

.

Never mind the grammar. This is just an appallingly bad written story

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Real. Very real. Nice job of writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It just lacks something. This guy gets out of 'gaol' only to be incarcerated for life...by his family. What was his crime this time? His wife couldn't keep her legs closed! Four months into his sentence and she is sleeping with another man. Her story of forgetting about her pills doesn't hold much water. On the contrary, she should have been hyperfocused on preventing a pregnancy due to the situation. She had to see that a pregnancy was the very first thing she needed to avoid considering: her husband has been in prison for the last four months, she was not pregnant when he was locked up, there was no conjugal visitation, she had stopped taking her birth control, and she had started seeing another man and was expecting to be intimate with him.

To me it appears she meant to get pregnant. I propose the following scenario: she gets of birth control and waits for it to get out of her system, while doing so she cultivated her relationship with Andy, after she begins dating Andy she takes her opportunity to become intimate with him, after she is assured of her pregnancy she dumps Andy. Now Nerida can torment Paul with a lack of information and "...what's going on?" for the last eight months of his incarceration. Plus she will be able to heap a ton of visual torment on him when he gets out and finally sees her swollen pregnant belly knowing she has been unfaithful to him, even early on in his time being served. Flaunting her pregnancy by another lover and her protestations that she loves him and he will be the baby's father.

I think her unspoken plan worked out just like she planned it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS COMMENT FROM ANOTHER: It would balance out Nerida's unspoken plan in my previous comment.

"Please stay with me Paul. I love you. Louise will need a father, and I want it to be you. She wants it to be you. You're a good man, you just made a mistake. I made a mistake. But look what came of that."

“Okay Nerida, I’ll stay with you only if I get a month long free pass.”

Not having much choice Nerida gave Paul his free pass. During that time. Paul knocks up a woman and agrees with her that he will take the child when she gives birth. Nerida has no choice but to raise another woman’s child just as Paul had no choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rubbish what a cock. If the roles were reversed would the woman accept another woman child

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

Story seemed aimless for most of it. Also the wife did not show much remorse for her sins. Overall the storyline was weak in execution, but I can see potential in it. He paid for a white collar crime, what did she pay for? I hope another author takes the seeds of this story and runs with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very believable and moving. But as a finance guys, surely hubby expects Andy to pony up some child support cash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is both too long and too short... Too long because you told us he would go back to her in the beginning so why spend the time having the MC "agonize" over it. And too short because he really should have taken much longer to come to terms with the fact that his wife can't stay faithful for 12 months, in fact she can't stay faithful for longer than 4(?) months. I have no issue with a well written reconciliation, I am a sucker for a happy ending but a reconciliation shouldn't be so quick. Especially when she got pregnant from her cheating and wants to keep the child. I don't know many people who would be willing to forgive that level of betrayal. His greed locked him away for 12 months, her behavior means he will be raising another man's child for the rest of his life. Not equal at all and too glossed over. 2*

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

Outstanding. Ignore the cuck comments.

Drama, love, family, betrayal...All wrapped into a nicely written story.

5*

koosewatcherkoosewatcheralmost 2 years ago

Lit needs a comment section for comments so we can respond. Good story, wimpy ending. Rewrite and past a pair on Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A difficult, powerful, sensitive story. Close call, but a justified reconciliation.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

I'm liking this new author! Everything in this story was believable, even if I find it hard to read and agree with what happened. This family was a mess and they pulled through deservedly, inspite of the BTB crowds ire. Well written! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drop the slut and the family find a new life elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story very much, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Hallmark story ending. Reality, being a cruel mistress, would have had him disappearing and starting a new life under an assumed name in another country. With the rest of his ill-gotten gains hidden safely away. Nobody loves an ex-con and no man wants to raise another mans kid. Poorly done.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

I'll give it 3 ⭐ because it's well written and we'll told.

Can't go higher because of the actual content of the story.

Nerida was going to divorce him and took a lover. Ok. Hadn't needed her bc pills with hubby in jail and forgot them ok. Changed her mind and realized she wanted to stay married. Ok

Stopped coming to see him before she even knew she was pregnant and never went back. Nope. Family kept her secret and lied for her. Nope. Not that I'm a proponent of abortion but, you decide to stay with your husband, realize you're pregnant and don't try to do anything about it? Just decide on your own to keep it. Just expect to surprise your husband and expect him to accept it. Nope.

I love how the other women in a LW story expect the man to suck it up and he a father to someone else's child. If the situation was reversed and their significant other had gotten some other woman pregnant they wouldn't be accepting of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sad thing is that the author created a scenario where a genuine reconciliation would be believable and maybe even probable. However, they then wrote the characters such that the convicted criminal was the best behaved. Worse, there was no reconciliation but rather Paul was simply battered by his "loving" wife and "loving" family into submission. Submission is not reconciliation. The story ended up having no characters worth caring about, which makes it a pointless story to write.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

Wow, serious cuck story. Yeah I understand, he committed financial fraud and was in jail for one year. Wife gets pregnant, didn’t use birth control, didn’t use morning after pill, didn’t get an abortion, didn’t give the baby up for adoption. There were probably men in the world who could handle that but I could not. And they didn’t ask Andy for child support? Totally insane. And he did the crime, let him do the time well let him pay.

I think it would be hard enough to forgive her for the cheating sex but he was in jail. Actually my ex-wife remarried. Her 2nd husband was a member of the state reserves and was activated and sent to Kosovo for one year. I suppose this author is saying he should have forgiven if he came back and she was pregnant.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

Absolutely gross story. Spoiler: The MC is a cuck, literally raising the child of his wife and the man who knocked her up while he did 12 months in jail.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 2 years ago

While you left too much unsaid for my taste, you still told a good story, probably your best to date.

This was creative and not the usual. Keep moving forward.

Hooked

bpad1bpad1almost 2 years ago

I tried to keep an open mind while reading this. Many of the points were at least partially valid and you tried so hard. Unfortunately, in order to have a mind that open, t h a t open, would require removing my balls and my spine and growing horns. The syntax was good, the plot was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HELL NO!! Nothing but your typical wimpy whiny cuck. Bitch wife couldn't keep her legs close and gets knocked up by her boss but oh how she really loves you. News flash for you...any wife that gets knocked up with another man bastard kid doesn't love you. Guess you're going to start writing shitty wimp cuck stories now?? I guess at least you didn't have the wimpy cuck puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

King Cuck Odiouser loves your shitty story. That there tells you all you need to know about it doesn't it??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a pathetic excuse for a man!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Can't say I really enjoyed this one but it was well written and interesting.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Alright, he did his time and he was truly regretful. And he still had a hard time to forgive himself because he knew he couldnt. Because he knew that he fucked up massively but what the fuck was the shitshow he got thrown into his face? She had a month long affair and 'forgot' her pills? REALLY? I doubt it. But to be honest, I dont blame her. Like she said, she was about to leave him, she had every right. He already knew that it was a strong possibility. But the dishonesty of her and the whole family? Leaving him in the dark? Lying to him? Railroading him to staying with her and raise the child? That was absolutely fucked up. His family was the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Because of the good writing and character development (in that each character actually seemed to fit the role that I think the author intended), and because there was believable transition from one stage of grieving to another (by the husband and wife)...I would give this story four stars.

HOWEVER: Because the behavior of ALL MEMBERS of the family (plus the newlywed friends returned from overseas who'd loaned him their bungalow) was sickeningly in total disregard for psychological and emotional trauma and NEEDS of the cuckolded husband--and because the cheating wife could have EASILY informed her incarcerated husband AT ANY POINT that she was through with him and was going to start her life over with her first act to be fucking her boss (who also may or may not have been married and cheating on HIS wife when he knocked her up)--and because if she were truly filled with regret for her actions could have "manned up" and solved her own pregnancy with an abortion or pre-arranged adoption by a suitable family--and finally because I simply could feel NO SYMPATHY for such a pathetic wimp of a husband who let EVERYONE tell him what to do and therefore NEVER took any serious step toward regaining his "destroyed manhood" by holding true to his own (restored) convictions I can only (and just barely) give it two stars.

In truth, I hated this story. I didn't like the set-up, didn't like the plot development, didn't like the purported "climax" (the birth of the bastard child), and sure as hell didn't like the denouement of the cuck shouldering ALL the fucking responsibility for making sure that EVERYONE BUT HIM...lived happily ever after.

Good job writing it though. Kudos for that--and for the massive negative reaction you engendered.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the fuck did I just read? How in the hell is 18 years of raising some other man's kid a just punishment for being away for 12 months.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Good story about life, damn the cuck blather.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

What a fucked up cuckold story. That you're not ashamed to publish shit like that? A family blackmails their son, just released from prison, into adopting the child they hate him as their own. What perverted feelings! You write yourself that your protagonist says "I wanted to leave you" so why doesn't she do it. Because she already has two children and knows that the third child will rob her of any chance of ever finding a useful partner again. So she realizes right away that she needs him after all! My goodness, a reconciliation cannot be portrayed more brainlessly. The broken cuckie fans will applaud you. You get 2* from me for your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My god, what a load of bullshit, I thought to myself.

Then I touched my crotch and grabbed my balls.

Ah yes, I understand for it seemed to me that it was indeed a load of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes I feel like taking a tire iron and beating some sense into some protagonists......

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

Don’t get discouraged by the keyboard commandos who will give you t6he old , “I’d have done this or that.”

Bullshit, they don’t know what they’d do until they faced the situation; and I suspect many of them, especially the Anonymous ones, are just blowhards trying to convince themselves they are big, tough men. Yeah—sure—give em hell Mr. Anon.

There will also be those who tried to play the ‘hard ass’ and now face a lonely trip into old age with no one who gives a damn about them. BUT THEY SHOWED THAT BITCH! YEAH MAN, SHE COULDN’T PULL THAT SHIT OF THEM!

Just one fact almost everyone above 30 yrs old must face. If you find and fall for another woman you can bet she’s had many cocks that she wasn’t married to—so if you have a good woman that made a mistake, what the heck do you hope to gain by reaching in the hat and pulling another name?

And yes, I’m painting with a very broad brush here—there are widows and divorcees, whose husbands fucked them over, out there, along with SOME others, who make a second time around possible.

Personally, I favor the route finally taken by your character, even if his self-pity was a turnoff. Anyway 5***** from the Lowcountry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

thanks to the comments for informing the truth in order to avoid reading.

It's a fucking Raac and not a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You Have To Be A Woman!!

No man in his right mind could reason like this cuck.

Why not write a story like middle of the road, so at least, some of us could see some credibility towards reality in your stories.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

The whole being bullied by the family to get with the program is pretty tired at this point. Good writing, but the plot is underwhelming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic. Original and thought provoking. You deserve better than the scores you’re going to get. I’d suggest posting in categories other than LW to get a more accurate and measured critique of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueGee@BlueGee
Not all stories need heroes, not all stories need villains, sometimes they are people making good or bad decisions for bad or good reasons, human fallibility is always more interesting. My stories, even when dealing with infidelity aren't going to be mindless, dull btb stori...