All Comments on 'Inspiration Ch. 03'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking brilliant! Encore & more soon, please!

So glad to find you here, ZZ, you're THE best anal fantasist here now! Such a gift you have, I presume you're a professional writer of some kind, right? Excellent style & pitch-perfect word choice, never hackneyed, always fresh, which is so challenging when describing buttfuckery & incest! Great setup with brother & sister in both your stories so far, but other combinations would work as well -- have you considered uncle-niece, father-(step?)daughter or other combos? How about one step further into DP? Two brothers, or father & son, uncle & nephew, both impaling their sister/stepsister or cousin/niece. The kinship angle is good but not necessarily essential--or is it for you? PLEASE share more of your amazing gift with us here! You're my new fave rave!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely sexy..sensual...sublime!!!!

Incredible sexual passion...description...desire...sensuality!!! Will we get any more of these two...please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More, more, I want more. Fantastic story. Loved it

Just what I said in the title. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
All ass fucking got boring

What a hot story, although the ass fucking was hot, it got repetitive wordong and I waked off to reading it so I wouldnt be bored. Please continue with some more action, and maybe have some close calls of getting caiught :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yawn, such a lot of superfluous words to say so little.......

This just went on and on and on; how long does it take to describe a few minutes of fucking? There's precious little story, and great swathes of words, saying almost nothing that couldn't have been said in a paragraph or two. This is just anal porn, and predictable anal porn at that, and it was totally boring. I read this far hoping it would improve, and it didn't, just more of the same, endlessly. No stars, and I'm not going to read this garbage again, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One chaper

one chapter would have been enough. Big out of proportion is an eye catcher and looks weird. they droop bad by 30 and even more after child birth even at 20. Then back problems start. the happiest big boobed girls are the ones that changed their lives with breast reduction surgery...then they truly were HOT and finally felt hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

This was great. It was both erotic and cute, and you can tell how much they love each other and how intimate they are and just how much they trust each other. It was very descriptive which is always good, and overall it was just a very good story. As for the others who keep complaining, they can shut the hell up. Nobody said you all had to read it so if you've got an issue with the description just because you're some sex starved idiot, get the hell out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where's the story????

Endless fucking and sucking, page after page, finally just gets plain boring. What a pity you don't know how to tell a story around all that fucking. I won't waste more time reading your stuff again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what's boring to you dear annony is eerotic and sexual to all the rest of us

no woman would want you scanty ass anyway. 5 for a good effort and a hot masturbation story. Eat shit and die annony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Inspiration (all)

It was too extended. How many adjectives were really needed to describe their feelings and various parts of their bodies, It was getting a little repetitious by the third chapter. Good premise for the story. Didn't their neighbors hear all the moaning and screaming and question them next day?

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Love every word you wrote. Would love to read some more about all your stories when they are further down the line. Did they stay together children whatever.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
adjectives Galore

What a waste of an otherwise erotic story

Hint: there is only so much of a persons dick. So when it is all in you cannot go deeper still

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

hahahaa

someone's comment is boring? kidding right?

absolutely fantastic. When having sex the first time, time stops still and you have captured this, so very well done!

a deserved 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WAS HOPING THEY WONT BE INTERRUPTED OR CAUGHT OUT BY ONE OF THE HOUSE MATES

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES