Inspiring Mom (With Son's Help)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that mean we won't... you know... be doing that anymore?"

"I didn't say that. I may need your help again if I get stuck in another rut. We'll see how everything goes."

With that said, she returned to eating. She genuinely had no clue what would happen next in her purpose of good erotica. But deep down, if she were being honest with herself, it was all very exciting.

***

Another week had passed. Andrea continued working on her writings and Ben continued his college courses. Life went on as usual.

On a Friday night, Andrea felt it was time to get some fresh feedback from a new pair of eyes. Her go-to person had always been her son, but now, could she really show this to him?

Ben was going to see her writings anyway. So it might as well be on her terms. But still, it was far too unusual to have him sit in her room to read it. She decided on the next best thing, which was to email it to him.

It was close to bedtime and she knew that her son always stayed up late. She composed an email and attached a number of files to it. Now, her son would know all of her naughty fantasies and thoughts.

The taboo stories were fairly quick reads, so he'd probably be able to finish checking those out tonight. The stories were written from the mom's perspective and were incredibly detailed. She also based those stories on her own relationship with her son. Ben would soon be finding that out.

She clicked 'send' and she knew that their relationship would change forever. All of her thoughts were now in the open with her son. She slid under her blanket, turned the lights off, and her right hand slipped beneath her panties.

***

The next morning, Andrea prepared a large breakfast. She greeted him with a loving smile the moment she saw him. He did the same in return. They ate together as if nothing was out of the ordinary. When they finished, she finally made the big proposal:

"I need your help again," she said bluntly. "No promises, but it might be the last time. Are you interested?"

"Anything to help, as long as you keep treating me so special."

She winked. "I'm glad. I was afraid you'd turn me down."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because of the bad experience before."

"I wouldn't call that a bad experience," he clarified. "Just an embarrassing one."

She smiled, "Did you read the material I emailed you last night?"

"There was a lot, but I read as much as I could."

"What did you think?"

"The short one was really good. I'm assuming that's the one you need inspiration for."

She nodded. "It's a very tricky subject. And it's extremely taboo. I want to get it right. I want to get the feelings right. I'm trying to write a story about a conflicted woman. In order to do that, I'll need to step into those shoes."

"I'd probably be a straight-A student if I had your dedication," he joked to lighten the mood. "I'd love to help. Whatever you need, I'll do it."

"How far are you willing to go?" she asked with a sudden shyness.

There was an awkward pause for a brief moment. The look in her eyes showed the passion and dedication to her work. She was willing to go as far as it took.

"It's up to you," he replied hesitantly.

"Look, you don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with. I have a performance art background. I used to do plays and art shows when I was in college. So it's different for me. If you're uncomfortable, promise to let me know. Okay?"

He nodded. "Okay mom."

***

They met in the living room again. This time, Andrea showed up in a cute little tshirt, sweatpants, and her hair was tied in a ponytail. She also held a notepad in one hand, and a piece of cloth in her other hand. She looked like a woman who was ready for action. And once again, she was braless.

"You look great," he noted, eyeing her over.

"Thanks. I feel great, too."

They were both standing and she started folding the cloth in her hand.

"What's that for?" he asked.

"I'm going to blindfold you," she casually replied. "I don't want you to see certain things."

"Blindfold me? Do you really need to do that?"

"Yes. You said you were willing to do whatever I wanted. Well, this is what I want."

"Why?"

She looked him straight in the eyes. "Because I don't want you to see my tits. That's why."

Andrea giggled at her son's reaction, as his jaw nearly hit the floor.

"You're taking them out?" he asked clumsily.

"Don't worry about it. You aren't going to see them. Just do what I say."

She stood in front of him with the folded cloth in her hand, and she used it to cover his eyes. Then she tied it behind his head. Ben couldn't see a thing.

With her son's vision completely obscured, she pulled her tshirt right off. She wondered if he'd try to peek, but she had tied the blindfold very well. It felt strangely liberating to be topless in front of him. She wondered just how desperate he was for a look.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

Andrea grabbed his right hand and brought it to her chest. She made sure that Ben's open palm was placed over her bare breast. She accidentally gasped as her soft breast was being groped. Her nipples turned hard.

"Move your hand around," she said, keeping herself composed. "Explore me."

Andrea was surprised when her son rubbed and tweaked her nipple. He pinched it gently too, before cupping it whole with his hand.

While she was being groped, she looked down for any sign of life. She noticed her son was now sporting a healthy bulge in the front of his shorts.

For the next stage of the plan, she reached down and touched her son's erection through his shorts. She rubbed it. Then she grabbed it tight. It became even stiffer in her hand.

Before they could progress, Andrea suddenly stopped. She released her hold of his cock, and Ben lost the grip of her breast when she stepped back. She scribbled a bunch of notes on the notepad at a rapid pace. A flood of naughty new feelings came over her. Perfect for her inspiration.

Then she put her tshirt back on.

She untied the blindfold and they got to see each other. She tried to suppress the giddy look on her face, but it must have been obvious. There was a gleam in her eyes as she had become totally aroused from this.

When she noticed Ben's eyes drifting down, she knew that her nipples were completely hard and poking through her tshirt again.

"What's the matter?" she teased, waver her chest side to side. "See something you like?"

He blushed, "Kind of."

"You're the best," she smiled.

***

Late that night. Andrea emailed her son the latest version of her incest story. It contained all of the things they had done earlier that day. It told the story of a son who touched his mother's breasts, and a mother who touched her son's erection in return. It contained a lot of sensory and emotional details, which Andrea felt during their encounter earlier.

She wondered how Ben would react knowing her thoughts and feelings. She wondered if he'd masturbate after reading it.

When the next morning came, Andrea knew she'd get her answer soon. At the breakfast table, she sat there wearing a simple white robe as she read the newspaper. She was drinking a cup of coffee and her legs were crossed, with one foot pointed out to the side. It was a sexy sight for any man to see.

It was rare that she would step out of her bedroom wearing only a robe. She normally liked to be dressed appropriately. But today would be an exception to that rule.

Her robe was only loosely tied. When he came down to eat, she knew that he almost saw the middle of her chest.

"I read the stuff you wrote last night," he said after sitting down to eat.

She put the newspaper down. "And?"

"I thought it was great. You're a really talented writer."

"Thank you. I try my best."

"Seriously, it was great. I could tell you put a lot of thought into it. You really inhabited the main character."

"That's always my goal."

Andrea leaned back in her chair and continued reading the newspaper. Her legs were still crossed and her body was turned to the side. Her loosely tied robe opened a little bit. More of her chest was showing. That was the plan.

Through the corner of her eye, she noticed her son taking little peeks. She took another sip of her coffee and her robe opened a bit further.

"You're doing this on purpose," he said. "Aren't you?"

She put the newspaper down. "What are you talking about?"

"Your robe."

She looked down at her opening robe, and then she adjusted it, closing it tightly.

"Oh, thanks for the warning," she said. "That was a close call."

"Did you like having me look at you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind," he replied. "I shouldn't have said anything."

She paused for a moment. "I'll answer your question on one condition."

"Sure."

"I want to know if you enjoyed looking at me just now. And yesterday? Did you enjoy that too?"

"Yes," he admitted. "Were you showing me on purpose? Was it for your story?"

"It's for my story. But I also enjoy it. It's fun being desired. I miss that feeling."

Andrea was becoming aroused, and she could tell her son was feeling the same thing.

"Which part did you like the most?" he asked.

"Having you touch my breast yesterday. And you?"

He smiled, "They felt nice."

She slightly nodded. "Look, I know this has been a strange experience for us. I would never ask you to do something that would make you uncomfortable. And I would never jeopardize our relationship for the sake of a story. If you want to put an end to this, I would understand."

"When I told you that I'd help, I meant it. And I always keep a promise."

"No matter what?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No matter what."

Andrea stood up in front of her son, who leaned back in his chair, not knowing what to expect. Suddenly, breakfast was the last thing on their minds.

Before he could wonder what was going on, Andrea opened her white robe. She wore panties, but nothing else. Her breasts were bare and they were close to his face. They were average sized and they sagged a normal amount for her age. Her nipples were large. They were thick and poking out from her arousal. They were a shade of dark pink.

"Touch them," she said.

Ben, as it turned out, didn't need to be told twice. He reached up with both hands and cupped both breasts. They were soft and reflected her age. He played with both of her nipples, pinching them and making them even harder.

She reached down with one hand and squeezed his ever-growing erection through his shorts.

"How about a little extra?" she asked flirtatiously. "I have a new scene I want to write today."

"Only if we can do more than just touching."

"Done."

Andrea got down on her knees, which released the hold he had on her breasts. She pulled the front of his shorts down. She looked at her son's exposed cock for a moment. This was partly for her work, and party for her own personal satisfaction.

She rubbed the bare cock with her hands and it twitched. Before she could get used to the feeling of rubbing her son, she bent her head down and took his cock inside of her mouth.

When it became swollen, she immediately went to work sucking on it and bobbing her head. She looked up and saw disbelief in Ben's eyes. His reaction only made her suck harder. She knew that her mouth felt amazing and worked wonders. It was a gift she had. She was an expert cock sucker. Only now, her son knew about it. Her mouth was warm and wet. Her tongue licked circles around the head of his cock. Her lips were wrapped tightly around his shaft as her head bobbed. One of her hands stroked his shaft. Her other hand caressed his balls.

When he moaned, she suddenly stopped.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked, releasing her hold of him.

"Of course I do."

"Then come to my room in a few minutes."

With that said, Andrea stood up and closed her robe. She took her cup of coffee and headed up the stairs.

***

She sat in her bedroom and typed away on her computer. Her robe was on the bed and she sat there naked except for her panties. She continued typing, even as she heard Ben entering her room. Nonetheless, she didn't want to lose her focus as her fingers worked furiously on the keyboard.

Ben reached down and cupped both of her breasts as she continued to type.

"You must really like my breasts," she said, with her eyes still on the computer, and her fingers still typing.

"They're amazing, but you already knew that."

Andrea suddenly stopped typing and stood up. She turned towards him so that they were face-to-face.

"Do you really want this?" she asked, looking him in the eyes. "You realize that things will never be the same again, right?"

"I know."

She grabbed him by the neck and kissed him on the lips. They kissed each other passionately. They gave each other a wet tongue kiss. Their lips and mouths were intertwined and it felt wonderful.

She ended the kiss and they looked in each other's eyes again.

"What now?" he asked.

"Follow my lead."

She went to her bed and laid on her back. Her feet were pointed towards him and her legs were wide open. It was a clear signal for what she wanted her son to do to her.

Catching her cue, Ben pulled off her panties and threw them to the floor. Andrea opened her legs further to show off her beautiful pussy. Her labia was thick and it was almost shaped like a butterfly. It flared around the sides. It was a dark shade of brown, which was in sharp contrast to the pinkness of her pussy. She was dripping wet. She was soaked. It was obvious that she was incredibly aroused from everything they had been doing. Her gorgeous pussy ached for her son.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"I love it."

"Then own it," she said. "It's all yours."

She enjoyed feeling Ben's hands on the outer layer of her labia. Then he gave the outside of her pussy a kiss, then a few more. He took each side of her labia in his mouth and sucked them.

It made Andrea moan. That was her way of expressing her approval. She kept on moaning as her son kept on sucking. When he pushed his tongue deep inside of her pussy, tasting her warm and delicious fluids, she moaned even louder. When his tongue went up and down her pussy and around her swollen clitoris, she cried.

"I want you inside me," she said, with her voice filled with lust. "Take me."

She didn't need to ask twice. Her son stood up and pulled his tshirt and shorts off so that they were both naked. He got between her legs and guided his cock towards her pussy. After a soft thrust, he was inside. Andrea's pussy was so wet with arousal that slipping in was easy. She felt warm and inviting. Her pussy was drenched in fluids. They held hands and looked each other in the eyes as they began to have sex.

"You feel so good," he said.

Andrea smiled her approval. It was incredibly perverse the way she enjoyed her son's sexual attention so much. At her age, she was able to drive him crazy. She loved the way that her son appreciated her soft skin, pussy, and everything about her. She was glad that her son knew how to appreciate an older woman. And more importantly, that he knew how to appreciate his own mother.

They looked at each other closely. They were only centimeters apart as they were having hot passionate sex with each other, and he was thrusting his hard cock in her.

She winked playfully, "I can't believe this is happening... My own son..."

While she was smiling and moaning, she enjoyed that Ben was observing the facial expressions she was making. She wasn't wearing any cosmetics. Ben was looking at her natural skin up close. Every wrinkle on her face was on full display, which he thought was really sexy. The harder he fucked her, the more her eyebrows started to shift around. Her eyelids flickered as well. Her cute little nose wiggled around slightly. Her lips quivered. It was a surreal sight for Ben to see his proper mother with a face full of lust.

It made her feel so desired.

"Wait until you read my work tonight," she joked in between moans. "It'll be something special."

He laughed while fucking her. "I bet... God, you feel fucking amazing."

"I'm going to cum all over your dick."

Before long, as he continued to pump his cock into her, her face changed to show her impending orgasm. Her lips quivered even faster. Her eyes widened like she was in shock. It was as if she couldn't believe that her son was actually fucking her. Her back suddenly arched. Her hands held him tightly, with a strength she never knew she had. She screamed at the top of her lungs.

She came, and the facial expression she made showed just how life changingly good it was.

"Can I cum in your pussy?" he huffed.

"Anywhere you want," she moaned. "My pussy belongs to you now."

Ben came deep inside of her. He grunted. He shot several loads of cum in the pussy that now belonged to him, until he was completely spent and exhausted.

When it was over, he laid on top of his mother's naked body. They were both breathing heavily. They could feel sweat on each other's skin.

"I had no idea you were such a stud," she joked, breathing hard.

"Neither did I," he joked back.

"Excuse me for a second."

Andrea pushed him away and she rushed to the computer. She sat down and typed fast. Faster than she had ever typed before.

Her son's cum started to leak from inside of her. She couldn't be bothered to clean it up. Not at that moment. It would only break her concentration.

Instead, she just crossed her legs and held it in. She'd clean it later. Plus it felt nice having her son's cum resting inside of her.

*****

Many months later. Andrea sat in front of her dresser wearing a classy black dress. Her hair was nicely done and she was putting the finishing touches on her makeup. She was headed to a book signing to celebrate the release of her first erotic novel.

"You look nice," he said, walking up behind her.

Andrea continued putting the final touches on her elegant appearance.

"That's it? Just nice?"

"Utterly and completely fuckable. Every man in the room is going to want you. Is that better?"

"Much better," she smiled. "It's too bad for them that I only belong to you. Speaking of which, I'm so proud of the work we've done together. If the people tonight only knew..."

He bent down and kissed her on the shoulder as he rubbed her arms. Then he kissed her neck, and then the side of her cheek. She continued looking at herself in the mirror, while he was fondling her from behind.

"You did all of the work," he said in between kisses.

"Watch the makeup. I don't want to re-apply it. And I don't think you want it on your lips either."

"Isn't there something we could do?" he asked suggestively.

She brought his hands to her breasts. "There's always something for us."

Ben's hands fondled and squeezed her breasts as she continued to look herself in the mirror. They both looked at her reflection in the mirror and they could both see that she was getting aroused. Her emotions were always easy to interpret. Anytime she wanted to be fucked, she'd always have that gleam in her eyes, along with her upper lip curling with a deviant smile.

"Don't wrinkle my dress," she said, standing up and bending over, putting her hands on the dresser table.

Ben moved the seat away and stood behind her. The only thing Andrea could do was look at herself closely in the mirror and wonder how crazy her life had gotten. All she wanted to do in life was write books for a living. And now, only an hour away from her latest book release party, her son was lifting her sleek black dress and pulling her panties down.

When her son put two fingers inside of her, feeling her wetness, she moaned while looking at her own reflection. Ben was looking at her reflection too. He always loved her dirty reactions.