Inspiring Mom (With Son's Help)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time was of the essence and things had to be quick. They both knew that she was a punctual woman and that party had a lot of people who were key to her success, including her agent, editor, and a bunch of people from the publisher's office. She needed to leave soon.

Ben was able to enter easily, thanks to her wetness and arousal. He squeezed her hips and pushed. Then again. Each thrust was powerful and fast. Their sexual appetites were still strong after all these months. Andrea's mouth was wide open as she moaned from being fucked. Her body jerked back and forth from each thrust. Her fingers clenched the edges of the dresser table.

Her body bounced so much that her tits started spilling out of her dress, and Ben was treated to a good look at her giant pink nipples in the mirror. The harder they fucked, the more her tits came out. He always enjoyed seeing her sagging breasts sway during sex.

"Ready to give me a gift for the party?" she said in a low voice.

"A wet, messy one, mom."

Being called 'mom' during their sex fuck sessions was always a turn-on. In fact, it even became a staple of her taboo erotica. It also edged her closer to an orgasm as she was listening to her son grunting from behind. The thrusts came faster and faster.

True to his word, Ben deposited a real mess inside of his mother. It made Andrea smile towards the mirror. Her face contorted when she came at the same time. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes nearly rolled back. She always had the best orgasm faces and her son never got tired of seeing it. She looked particularly erotic given how well she dolled herself up for the night.

As always, it took them a moment to recover from their sexual encounter. It felt so good, her body was nearly trembling. Andrea stood up straight, which pulled his wet flaccid cock out of her pussy.

She grabbed two pieces of tissue and used it to wipe his cock clean. Then she grabbed more tissue and wiped between her legs. Then she pulled her panties up.

"I need to go," she said, breathing a little heavy. "I wouldn't want to be late."

"You're not going to wash up?"

"Why would I?" she said suggestively, with an eyebrow raised.

"You're so bad," he smiled.

She smiled back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Let's just hope that no one is able to smell your cum inside of me. We can have sex again when I come home. After all, you're my inspiration."

Andrea made sure her panties were in place and she smoothed her dress with her hands. She had some important people to meet and she needed to look presentable and dignified. Not like a woman who had just been fucked by her own son.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.