Instant Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For lunch he hung out with Sandy and Mike wondered if there was a way to turn Sandy into his real girlfriend where she would remember it. He'd tried to go that way on social media but hadn't found the right way to get her to agree yet. He considered going to her dorm that night and letting her think that she was having sex with him for the first time again but he knew he couldn't since he was booked for a party.

After his afternoon classes he got picked up by someone from that company in a car and they drove him to the office. At the office Mike helped load stuff into a van and then he got dressed into his uniform and rode with the ladies to the hotel.

When rich people have parties they really have parties. Mike was impressed by all of the upscale glamour of the gala. It was a long night of Mike just standing there looking like he was doing something when really he wasn't though he did get to help clean up a bit after the guests all went home. Unlike the photo shoot work this party thing paid only minimum wage for Mike so it actually wouldn't be that much and they actually said that they'd pay him in a pay check instead of giving him cash. Mike new about how well that would play out so he was asking of please please please if he could get the cash when they got back to the office. The answer was no. They'd give him a paycheck on payday like everyone else. Then the boss lady made a statement to the effect of her wondering who Mike thought he was, the model for the photo shoots or something?

Back at the office Mike was making double sure that all the correct paperwork was filed and it was there and that there would be no hiccups with him getting his paycheck mailed to him. He'd given up too much money in lost wages already and he didn't want this night to be meaningless.

It was very late when all the girls were finished putting away their uniforms and were back in their street clothes. Mike had to stay at the door to protect them while they were changing. Once everything was finished and locked up it was time for everyone to drive home. Well, everyone but Mike because he had a long ass walk ahead of him and his feet already hurt.

Well wouldn't you know that the model that he'd done his second photo shoot with offered him a ride and Mike was happy to take it. While Mike was in her car he thanked her and then he kept quiet as she talked and talked about herself and her family and how she grew up and what she wanted to do in the future.

She parked on the street outside of Amy's little townhouse. Mike thanked her again and he was going to get out but the girl stopped him. Mike knew where this was going and he wondered how he could manage it.

The girl was talking to Mike like he was so interesting and deep and how she was so happy they were working together now. Then she moved in for a kiss and Mike kissed her. Well, they weren't going to have sex out there on the street so this could only go so far and then he would be free to go in and get some sleep.

Mike and the girl kissed for a while but then Mike said that he really needed to go in. He got out of the car but the girl didn't say bye. She got out of the car too and just invited herself up to his door. Mike unlocked it and inspected the scene. Amy was asleep in her room so Mike told his 'date' to be quiet while they went to his room. She played coy for a bit as she sat on his bed. She wanted him but she didn't want to make the first move other than kissing. In the interest of moving things along Mike started to make moves on her and she let him. He got her undressed, he got out his cock, and then he started to fuck her because he knew that's really all she wanted. That was all any woman ever really wanted from him.

After he filled her up with cum she wanted to sleep there but Mike pointed out that if his sister found her there with him she might be angry. The girl then came to her senses and realized that she had to get home to her boyfriend. She got dressed and it was goodbye for real.

...

"She's so fucking selfish. I wanted to go back to Chicago, too." Mike heard as he opened his eyes. He was groggy from staying up so late and he stumbled out of his room to find little Sarah and Amy talking. According to them their mother had gotten all sex crazed the last couple of days decided that it meant she missed her boyfriend and used Sarah's savings to get a plane ticket to go see him.

Oh, that was some bullshit that Mike did not want to have to deal with so he was going to go back to bed. He had another one of those parties again tonight so he needed sleep.

As he went back into his room he noticed his phone vibrating and he answered.

"Hello."

"Is this ... Robert Michael?"

"Yes. That's me."

"Are you available for a shoot today. We have a new girl applying for a position and we need to do her portfolio."

After the call Mike asked Amy if she could drive him but it turned out she was busy so instead Mike paid for a taxi to get him to the office as fast as possible. Yep, definitely he had to get a car.

The girl was already there and Mike sat in the room as the boss lady was explaining what the company did and all that. The boss lady liked to be thorough so Mike had to wait a while with the girl before the subject of the photos even came up. When they did come up the boss lady didn't show the girl the photos of the guy with his dick out.

The interview kind of looked like it wasn't going well and the boss lady seemed unsure if the new girl could actually do the work. Before even putting her in a uniform they had her walk carrying a tray and then they had her practice pouring alcohol and then they had her practice cleaning up a spill. The boss lady was still unsure. Mike told her that the girl was certainly very pretty but the boss lady looked at him and in private told him that she had a sense for these things.

"That girl can't handle it like an adult if someone does something. She's a loud mouth."

Mike yawned as he waited in his tux. The girl had finally been fitted with a uniform and just then the photographer was taking pictures of just her in several poses. The girl didn't know how to pose so the photographer had to spend extra time. Once it was Mike's turn to join the girl said she needed a few moments to rest. Well it was pretty close to lunch time but they did not want Mike to leave in that tux to go get some food. Instead someone made him a sandwich. As he was eating it the translator girl came and sat next to him with her own lunch and she was making googly eyes at him. Just then Mike realized he was the only male in the entire building. Wow.

It was back to the studio for pictures. Again they did about 30 minutes of just the girl and Mike but then instead of moving on the photographer said maybe that was enough for the day.

"How did I do?" the girl asked Mike.

"Honestly, you didn't get it." he whispered to her.

She looked concerned. "What do you mean?"

"There's another part of the photo session that they're not doing because they think you're wasting their time."

"I'll do whatever they ask me to do."

"You better hurry up and tell them that."

The new girl went up to the photographer and started to ask if that was really the end. The photographer started to explain that actually there was more but ...

"I'll do it. Just tell me what I need to do." the girl interrupted.

The photographer pointed the girl to look at the back side of the camera and the photographer scrolled through pictures of Mike with his dick out for her to see. Then she asked the new girl if she'd be ok with those kinds of pictures. The new girl didn't answer for a moment then found her resolve and said she would do the pictures.

Mike got ready for them but instead of it happening right away there was more paperwork to sign and other procedures and then the new girl was back there standing next to Mike while mike had his dick out.

They did 30 minutes of those kinds of pictures and then they had Mike do the picture where he got his dick next to her face and she was blocking it with his hand.

"You stay hard for a really long time." she whispered up to him.

The next thing was for her to open her mouth and just put her mouth near his dick but not actually touch it with her mouth just her hand. Well, she must not have understood because she put her lips on Mike's dick. She was sucking his cock and the photographer was snapping away.

Prep tone, flash, snap, down tone. Repeat.

"Am I doing ok now?" the girl asked Mike.

"Pretty good. Just FYI you're going to need your tits out at the end."

"Oh, thanks."

She must have misunderstood that as well because instead of getting her tits out she just started to get out of her uniform and she stripped down to just her panties. She was going to go back to sucking Mike's cock that way like the photographer was saying but then instead she turned her ass to Mike and moved her panties out of the way exposing her cunt.

"This'll make a good picture." she said.

"I don't think you have to go that far."

"Just come on. I need this job."

"But ..."

"She wants it." the photographer said. "Give it to her."

Mike started to fuck the new girl from behind and the photographer was right there getting close and taking pictures. Mike was a few strokes into fucking her when he felt hands come and start to feel his body. It was the translator girl and she'd gotten naked and was feeling him up as she kissed various parts of him. Mike took a break from fucking the new girl in order to bend the translator girl over and fuck her from behind as well. Well, that makeup girl noticed this and came over as well, though she at least still had her clothes on. The photographer was annoyed and so the makeup girl had only gotten a few sucks on Mike's cock when the photographer shooed both the makeup girl and the lighting girl away so Mike could finish with the new girl. To Mike's surprise the translator girl went back to working the lights while she stayed naked and didn't bother to get her clothes back on.

The photographer wanted to get some really good pictures of Mike's dick going in and out of the girl so she had Mike sit back against the wall and then the girl was turned away from him so they would both be facing the camera. Then the new girl lowered herself onto Mike's dick and bounced on him.

"Very good. Excellent." the photographer said.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Mike asked the girl.

"I ... I don't know."

"Inside? Outside?"

"Inside is fine." she answered.

"You sure?"

"Ok. ... Yes."

Mike started to release his load and that caused the new girl to hit an orgasm as well and she went limp in Mike's arms. Before he could pull out of her he noticed the translator girl come over. She got all the way down there and started to lick Mike's dick and the new girl's pussy. She slurped up any cum that would potentially leak out.

After that the new girl was taken to get washed up and get out of the last remaining parts of her uniform but when Mike tried to leave the makeup girl and the lighting girl both really wanted him to fuck them. The photographer didn't seem to mind now that her part of the job was done so Mike was there with the two of them ass to ass as he went back and forth. It was some nice fucking and while neither of them were as sexy as any of the models they had some good pussy. The only thing was that Mike just didn't feel like he needed to cum again. He fucked both of those girls until they were able to have orgasms but he didn't need one himself so when he'd finished them off he was ready to go wash up finally.

Mike went to the bathroom that had a shower which was located behind the large wardrobe area where they kept all the uniforms organized and clean. As the new girl was getting out of the shower naked, Mike delivered his tux to the wardrobe lady and then he got into the shower. Once he was clean he got dressed and made his way to the office. The new girl was finishing her job interview with the boss lady and it looked like she would be accepted to work. The girl left looking very happy and she smiled at Mike on her way out. Mike went in and the boss lady actually seemed a bit annoyed that Mike had had sex with the girl. He was told that this wasn't porn and please could he keep his dick to himself or take girls on dates in his private time not while he was supposed to be working. Mike received $350 for that day and then they asked him if he wanted to help with the party that night. Mike pointed out that he was already registered to be helping with the party that night.

Well, since he was supposed to be helping with the party there was no point in him going home yet so he took a break and went by the nearby shopping center. Mike was looking to just kills some time but then he saw the police there in force doing something so Mike decided to turn around and head back to the company office.

Back at the office he had to inform them again that he was there to help with the party. He relaxed on a sofa they had in a sitting room type area and waited. The lighting girl was actually getting ready to leave since she worked for the photographer and her job was actually done but when she noticed Mike she came over to introduce herself. She sat down next to him and Mike got to talking to her. Her name was Lilly and she seemed to be flirting with Mike. Mike just had to wonder at how much anyone remembered of him. Surely even if she couldn't remember Mike specifically she should be able to remember getting fucked at work and then right after that she was going to come and flirt with a new guy.

The party was a drag. For as much fun as the guests had the staff serving them really just had to stay on the sidelines, not get interested in the speeches and awards and all and then just clean up. Maybe if Mike could have a steady stream of photo shoots then he could just take that instead of wasting an entire evening when he could be doing other things like studying. It wasn't worth minimum wage.

That same girl drove him home and that same girl was again telling Mike her entire life's story. Mike listened patiently and then tried to just go into the house. The girl again followed so Mike checked to see if everything was going to be ok. Amy looked asleep so it was fine. However, when Mike entered his own room his little sister Sarah was in there. What the?

The girl Nancy who had driven him was waiting by the inside of the front door. Mike told her that there was a hang up and maybe nothing could happen that night.

"Come to my place." she suggested.

Mike politely declined but told her maybe they could do something together next time. Well she wasn't taking no for an answer and right there by the front door she got down to her knees and started to go for Mike's cock. Mike knew the way this was going so he brought her over to the sofa so he could go ahead and fuck her and then get her to leave so he could sleep.

While the sofa may offer more possible positions to those who are imaginative, Mike only had the one position in mind as he got Nancy to lay down and then he got on top of her. He fucked her until she was satisfied and then while ignoring all her talk about becoming a couple, falling in love, and all that he got her out the door.

Yawn. He laid down on the sofa but it was kind of cold so he had to get mostly dressed again and then he went off to sleep.

...

In the morning his older sister Amy jumped on him for just leaving his stuff in the room and not actually sleeping there. "My house isn't a storage unit you can use while you spend every night at your girlfriend's place."

"I paid you." he objected.

Amy may not remember him actually paying her but she sure remembered putting that extra money in her bank account.

During breakfast the story came out about the mom heading off to Chicago only to return the very next day because things had not worked out for some reason. The mom was going so bonkers in the head that Sarah wanted to give her space and so she came and stayed with Amy.

"Well, send me a text next time." he said and then he sent her a text to tell her to send him a text the next time.

Mike had no photo shoot and no party to go to that day and he had school work the finish so Sunday was study day. He sat in his room working on his school work while his sisters were doing whatever. He reasserted his digital presence to people which was the only way they'd remember him. Oh, and it looked like Sandy was inching closer to agreeing to be his girlfriend but she wanted to go on at least one real 'date' first to see how it was before she agreed.

Mike was also talking to Alexa and Lena separately and claiming that the other had given him their contact info. That was true in Lena's case but of course he already knew Alexa's contact info from before. He also talked with Keiko and Norma to see how they were doing and he even tried to reach out to that girl who didn't speak English. That didn't go so well but he was able to exchange a few texts with Lilly the translator girl.

Oh, man it was exhausting keeping track of all these girls. Then he remembered Carol but he didn't even have her contact info.

He needed to finish his assignments for Monday and Tuesday so he put the texting away and got cracking on that. He was mostly done by the mid afternoon and he'd skipped lunch to power through. When he heard his sisters arriving home and bringing bags into the house he decided to take a break. In truth he hadn't noticed when they'd left because he was so preoccupied.

Mike made himself a sandwich and though he didn't want to be rude he did need to finish so instead of eating it with his sisters he went back to his room and closed his door. Scarf scarf the food went down and he chugged his glass of milk. That was good actually and he was thinking that he'd like a second glass of milk cause he was thirsty. He checked the word count on the document. He had to bullshit an extra 300 words to get up to count. The first time he just added some random non sequitur to the end he'd been busted so since then he'd started writing a summery of the paper at the very beginning and stretched that out to get up to count. There, a full 1500 words on why 'republic' should be eliminated from the English language centered around the fact that if the word republic didn't exist then there could be no 'republicans' which the teacher seemed to hate so much. It was like every lecture he squeezed in something about Lincoln really being a bigot and a murderer and a tyrant and on and on. One of the black students even famously got into a yelling match with the teacher when the student stood up and told the teacher he was wrong and that Lincoln was a good president because he ended slavery. Mike had just been sitting there wondering what any of that had to do with 'English'. The student was disciplined by the university because the teacher claimed the student was a 'right wing extremist'.

There was a knock at his door and Mike sighed. It starts. He looked at the time. It wasn't even close to bed time and Amy wanted to fuck already. Had Sarah even gone home yet?

"I'm busy." he said through the door.

"I think I left something in there." his little sister Sarah replied.

Mike opened the door for her and to his surprise all she was wearing was a skimpy tshirt and panties. Her nipples were poking through her shirt and she had lust painted all over her from her eyes to her hips.

"What did you forget?"

"Um, it's hard to explain. Just let me look for it."

Mike stood out of the way and tried to go back to the chair at the little desk but his sister got in his way and she bent all the way over in front of him. It was almost comical to see her with her legs straight and her bending all the way down to look under the desk for her phantom object. Ok, so Mike had to decide if he was going to play along or try to actually not have sex with her. The only way was to leave and just stay gone until she left. But then if Sarah slept there then where would Mike sleep? From the story they'd told it sounded like his mom had been infected with whatever was affecting people so that might mean his mom would want to jump his bones if he went over there. Which would he rather be stuck having sex with, his mom or his sister? Well he'd already had had sex with one sister. He felt like a very bad older brother but he hadn't chosen this life he just had to manage it.