Instant Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or there was a third option. He could leave the house for a little bit. That would reset her and then once he got home it would be at least 30 minutes to an hour before she'd be horny enough to attempt this again. At least he hoped it would take that long.

Before she could react he quickly left the house and walked down to the bus stop. He wasn't planning on taking a bus but if you wanted to just stand somewhere and not look like you were doing something devious then a bus stop was a good option. He was thinking of the math and the logistics in his head. He could just always go out and stay out all day but that would suck. If he wanted to just relax at home maybe he'd only have to leave the house for about ten minutes every hour or so. That could work but it would also mean that he could never really relax. He'd always have to be ready to leave. So the answer was he'd have to live alone. Well, that was easier said than done but he'd already had sex with his sister of all people ... shit he couldn't even remember how many times they'd done it.

He was going to have to do like Adam Sandler in that movie with that girl. He made it just in time to the electronics store because they closed early on Sunday. He used his cash to get himself a video camera and tried to think of what steps he'd need to take. It was like he was doing lab work again but with his own life. He needed a process. He needed consistent steps.

He went to see Sandy and told her he was doing some kind of video project. He asked her to go out on a 'real' date with him and he took her to a restaurant that would allow him to video the meal. The date wasn't really anything special from Mike's point of view but Sandy was getting more and more into him. He wanted it to be very clear that she was the one making moves on him. The longer the date went on the more Sandy went down the rabbit hole of falling in love with him and he played along like he was falling in love with her. He played it safe and just matched her level of interest and commitment.

As the dinner part of the date ended she seemed confused and Mike figured that she was wondering if she was going to ask him to come to her dorm or not.

"Oh, but you know my roommate?"

Yes, Mike knew her roommate. He knew how her pussy felt on his cock and everything.

"Well, I think she's a lesbian."

"What? What makes you think that?"

"She's bringing girls over and having sex with them."

"Oh. Well, yes then I would guess that would qualify her. But of course there's nothing wrong with that."

"Oh, of course. Nothing wrong with that at all. I was just surprised that she would break up with her boyfriend and then start dating girls."

"She's dating them?"

"No, I guess dating would be the wrong word. It's more like secret hook ups."

"Oh. Well, who are we to judge?"

"Oh, I'm not judging and of course there's nothing wrong with that."

"Of course."

"But I was thinking that maybe she had her newest girl pal over and if we went back there we'd interrupt them."

"Is there any way you can check? Or is this goodnight?"

"Honestly, I was sort of hoping I could hang out with you until I knew she was finished."

"Well, we can't stay here all night. Where do you want to go?"

She thought for a minute. "Would your sister mind if I hung out with you over there?"

"I don't see why she would? Before we go, though, I just wanted to clear one thing up."

"What's that?"

"Do I just tell her that my friend is going to hang out with me or my new girlfriend?"

"Gee, that's a big question. We're so good as just friends."

"Ok. Enough said. I get it."

"No, don't be like that."

"I'm not being like anything. I'm respecting your wishes."

"My wishes are actually a bit more ... Do you really want to ... You know?"

"What do you want?"

"I want ... let's see. I want something."

"Is it something you can say?"

"Well, the thing is, and I don't mean to pressure you or scare you off but what I want is rather, um ... I don't want to be your girlfriend."

"Ok. I understand."

"No you don't. I want something more. I want something deeper. I want something more stable. And I know we're in college and all and we have time and we're supposed to wait and be sure and all that but I don't feel that. What I feel is ... I want something more."

"What 'more' is there?"

"I don't know."

"Are you talking about getting married?"

"I don't know. ... I mean, no, probably not married but not something so light and fickle as just boyfriend."

"Ok, so the levels strangers, acquaintances, friends, couple which would be boyfriend and girlfriend, engaged, and then married. We're at friends right now and you want something more than couple but not married. So we're getting engaged?"

"No. Not engaged. That's silly. I mean, some couples are really just having fun couple or just friends with benefits couples or just dating to try things out couples. If we're going to try to really do this, we have to be past all that. We have to be steady. More than just steady really."

"Wow. I really didn't think there were more levels to this."

"Oh, yeah. I can break each of those down to at least three more a piece."

"Ok, well since you're the expert you tell me what level you want to be at."

"I was to be at the level of pre engagement. We don't have a plan to get married and you haven't proposed yet and we're not living together yet but we're more than just steady boyfriend and girlfriend. We have to both promise that we can't break up."

"Well, if I catch you cheating on me I'm going to break up with you."

"Well, yeah, I would expect that. But if we break up it has to be for something big like that. Really big where we wouldn't even want to be friends anymore afterwards. Cheating or stealing or violence and yeah we break up but one bad date or one day where I don't want to put on makeup should not be reason for you to leave me."

"Yeah, but what if we try this and later we just want to be friends again and not move forward? You're sort of boxing us into a corner."

"Ok. We'll give it a year."

"A year is a long time."

"I know which is why it should be plenty of time for us to see if we can make it work. If not, then we stay friends and go date other people. At the end of one year we have a anniversary dinner and we take stock and see where we're at and we decide then to end it or keep going."

"We better write this down. Whatever rules we go by we better write it down. I'm not good enough with relationships and remembering stuff to be able to do this without fucking it up if I can't have a cheat sheet."

"Actually I think that is a great idea. Let's write it down."

Right there in the restaurant Sandy typed up a simple relationship agreement on her laptop while Mike filmed her and verbally offered suggestions. At the very end Sandy got one more idea and turned to Mike to see what he thought.

"We need a token." she said and then waited to see his reaction.

After a few seconds he said "Obviously you're not finished explaining that because I don't know what you mean."

"We each give each other something to keep safe and as long as those items are exchanged then it means we're in this relationship."

"Like wedding rings?"

"No, it can't be rings. Or necklaces. Um ... Oh, how about this." She got out her bookmark that she'd had for a long time and handed it to Mike. "As long as you have that then you know that I'm your girlfriend. You have to keep it safe and cherish it."

"Gee, ok. What do I give you?"

"I don't know. I have a UBS back at the house with a bunch of porn on it."

"No. Gross. Be serious."

"Well, if you're going to be my girlfriend then I was hoping I wouldn't need it anymore."

"Pick something else, please. And as your girlfriend per item 6 on the relationship agreement I'm allowed to tell you that you're not allowed to watch porn. So ... Stop it."

Mike thought for a moment and then pulled out his wallet. He pulled out a points card for a local bakery. It had nine out of the ten stamps he needed to get a free sandwich but that particular shop closed down. They claimed they were just refurbishing on the inside but really they were closed down for good. He gave it to her and mentioned to her that he absolutely needed to get that back on day if that shop ever reopened. She said she would keep it safe and if he wanted it to stay safe then he had better be the best boyfriend he could be.

Mike and Sandy wrapped up their official talk in order to be come an official couple and then Mike paid the check and they headed out. Mike stalled for time before reaching his sister's place by getting Sandy to look up at the sky and pointing out which of the stars were actually planets. Sandy seemed surprised that anyone could see planets with the naked eye and then he got her to look at Jupiter.

"See that tiny little dot right next to it."

"Um kinda."

"That's Ganymede."

"What? I've never heard of that planet. You're making that up."

"No. It's true. It's not a planet. It's a moon that goes around Jupiter and it's actually bigger than our own moon."

"You are such a nerd sometimes.

"Yep, and you are not allowed to break up with me because of that."

"Why did I let you talk me into this?"

"You have to ask yourself that."

"Ugh. My feet are killing me. Come on and let's go to your sister's."

Mike didn't object and they went to Amy's place. They found Amy trying to draw but was stuck and Sarah was bored with everything on the tube site. After the basic pleasantries Mike brought Sandy to his room and made the excuse that they had to work on school stuff.

Once the door was closed and there was some basic semblance of privacy Sandy made it very clear that she had something specific in mind for what she wanted.

...

Sarah was sitting at watching. She was staring at that door. She wasn't sure what it was that was coming over her but things could not continue this way. There was the yearning in her. A need. She was so confused and her body felt pushed to its limits. Guy after guy that she'd turned down in Chicago because was sure she could do better were all coming to her mind and she would have given anything to just get railed by one of them. By they weren't here.

The rumors of the sexpocolipse seemed to be true. Ever since she came home she found all the guys seemingly unable to get themselves interested in sex. She had also heard that women too were becoming less interested but that was not Sarah's experience. In fact in Chicago she seemed to not really think of sex at all but once she got home she was slammed with thought of fucking and a deep unquenchable desire to set her passions a fire.

For the last few days it had been building and building. Every tv show she watched she imagined the characters surrounding her and penetrating her. It wasn't just the men either. She imagined the women as well licking her pussy and she would do the same in turn. It was too much sexuality to contain and in shame she had started to target first her brother then her sister but thankfully she'd been able to restrain herself. Well that was easy since she knew how either one of them would have reacted if she would have even attempted anything.

She needed an outlet. She needed a way to let off this steam. Earlier that day she'd been looking at the little sculpture of a monkey that Amy had made and she had been imagining the monkey coming to live pulling out a huge monster cock and fucking her silly with it. She tried to distract herself with the best libido killer she knew of, the bible, and found herself imagining the 12 apostles surrounding her and getting ready to gangbang. There in the market of that ancient town would be the Master drawing the line in the sand and challenging anyone without sin to throw the first stone. The crowd did not disperse. Instead they all looked on as Sarah was held down so the Master could come to her and two of the apostles forced her legs open for Him.

Sarah violently shook herself to escape from the fantasy and threw the good book across the room. She was sweating and unable to control herself anymore. She looked over at her brother's door again. She had a chance. Maybe it was only a small chance a chance. What would be the harm? It wasn't incest like it would be with her sister Amy and she wouldn't get pregnant like she would if she asked Mike to help her. Sandy could help her and there was no problem with it at all. She'd known Sandy for so many years and they were almost friends. Sandy could help her.

Sure it was weird but not as weird as the alternative and just sitting there was not going to work or Sarah would go crazy. Mike wasn't home yet and Sarah was just waiting in there for him. For all Sarah knew Mike was off at another party or he was off with another girl. She laughed. Mike, get a girl. Hilarious. She looked up at the door. What would Sandy see in him? Surely, even if it was gay Sarah was a much better choice than some male. And it wouldn't need to be forever. It could just be tonight. It could be a secret. They never had to tell Mike and it wasn't like Sarah wouldn't enjoy it too. With all the men sporting soft mush between their legs the girls had to learn to take care of each other.

Sarah went to the door and she was about to open it when she heard Sandy moan. What? What the? She was masturbating in there. Oh, but no. She heard Mike too. She heard him telling her what to do. That little sneaky dirt bag just wanted to avoid his sister and he snuck into his room somehow. Sarah couldn't go after Sandy with him in there. Although, he had a cock and if he could get hard, which it sounded like he could, then maybe he could get hard for Sarah as well. Oh, but Sandy was in there and she couldn't go after her brother with a witness. Oh this was all just hopeless and impossible. She wanted to die. Well, no. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to fuck so bad she was right about to open that door and just fuck either one of them that would have her.

Sarah's hand rested on the door knob but then someone else's hand come and rested on Sarah's shoulder. Sarah spun around and Amy was standing there looking as disheveled as Sarah felt inside. The two sister stood there not speaking as they listened to Sandy being pleasured in Mike's room. Amy bit her lip as she looked at Sarah. Oh, so there was an opportunity there. Sarah inched closer to Amy and put her arm around Amy's waist. Amy mirrored the move but then brought her other had to Sarah's face and caressed her cheek.

One moment the two sisters were just looking into each other's eyes and then it happened. They started to kiss and neither could hold themselves back.

...

Sandy felt her boyfriend cum inside of her as her own orgasm as so strong she couldn't move any of her muscles and even her lungs were locked in place for a few moments. The orgasm was so good for just a brief moment she seemed to have forgotten where she was and who she was with. Oh, yeah, it was Mike, her best friend and she guessed now her boyfriend. That was so amazing. She felt too lazy to get up. Yeah, fuck it, she wasn't going home. She was going to go to sleep right there with him.

...

Mike looked down at Sandy and admired his handy work. He had a girlfriend and thus a reason not to go fucking every random girl that wanted dick. Also he had avoided having any more sex with Amy and prevented Sarah from falling into the same depravity. Not bad work. As Sandy slept he felt the need to go take a piss. He carefully got out of bed and even though he had to cross over Sandy to get out she didn't seem to wake up.

He made his way to the bathroom but as he did so he heard some noises that caused him concern. Had Amy brought a guy over. Why she ... wait. Ok, it was wrong of him to think that. He didn't have a relationship with her. Ok, well sister counted but he wasn't supposed to have a sexual relationship with her. She needed to be having sex with other men, and then maybe get married if she wanted but most people were avoiding marriage these days but whatever.

Mike flushed the toilet and was about to start the water to wash his hands when the soft sex noises from Amy's room suddenly stopped. Mike washed and then exited the bathroom and found a very suspicious looking Sarah standing just outside of Amy's door.

"Oh, hi Mike. When did you get home?"

Mike was only standing there in his boxers but he just rolled with it. "Just now. Did I wake you?"

"No. Um ... I was, uh, just now, I was, ..."

"You were planning on kicking me out of my room and making me sleep on the sofa again."

She thought for a moment. "Actually, I think Sandy's in there waiting for you."

"Really? But it's pretty late. What do you think she wants?"

"Oh, I think you know what she wants."

"Wow. I guess I better go give it to her then."

Sarah took in a breath and was looking at Mike like she wanted to rape him with her eyes. "Yeah, I guess you better get on that."

Just then the door to the bedroom opened and Amy poked her head out. "Who are you ... Mike. When did you get home?"

"Is there someone in my room?" Mike asked.

"Your friend Sandy was waiting for you."

"Girlfriend." Mike corrected.

"Oh, right."

The two sisters both looked very guilty and smiled at him while they waited for him to leave.

"Ok then." Mike said. "Sarah, enjoy the sofa, or if Amy will be kind enough to let you sleep with her then you girls can enjoy the bed ... uh ... together. Anyway, goodnight."

Mike tried to get out of there and get back to Sandy. He thought he was in the clear too. He didn't know what all those looks and and tension was about but he had school and a photo shoot the next day so it was off to bed to sleep next to Sandy and have her freak out in the morning when she woke up next to him.

"Wait." Mike heard Amy say as she pushed past Sarah and got hold of Mike's arm.

It starts. Mike rolled his eyes.

Mike turned around slowly to face them again.

"No. What are you doing?" Sarah asked Amy.

"I just wanted to ..." Amy started.

"Did you do something?" Mike asked.

Again the sisters looked so guilty.

"You threw out some of my stuff, didn't you. Even after I paid you, you still threw out some of my stuff."

"No. I didn't touch any of your stuff." Amy said.

"Then what?" Mike asked.

"Please." Sarah begged Amy.

"We can trust him." Amy said.

Mike looked at the two sisters interacting and then his mind finally jumped to a conclusion and his face was filled with shock. "No." he said.

"Oh, no." Sarah said as she dramatically spun herself around to face away from him.

Amy cringed and smiled.

"You two." Mike accused and Amy cringed more. "Together. What?"

"Don't make a big deal out of it." Amy said.

Mike put his hands to his face and realized that there was no way he could even live in the same building as his sisters or even in the same state. He'd have to go far away or they'd continue to be affected.

"You see. You shouldn't have told him."

"I didn't tell him anything." Amy defended.

"She's right." Mike said after he decided to try and take control of the situation. "She didn't tell me anything and I don't know anything."

"Yes you do." Sarah said.

"I have to take a shit." Mike said. He pushed past them back to the bathroom and locked himself in. Outside he could hear his sisters discussing what to do and how to talk to their brother. Mike waited in the bathroom with nothing to do and no phone to look at. He waited until his sisters left the door. He waited until he couldn't hear them anymore. Then right as he was thinking the coast was clear he went up to the door to listen and see if they were still out there. Well from what he heard they weren't by the door anymore, they were instead in Amy's room. Also, instead of talking they were doing sexual stuff to each other ... again apparently.