Insulin Pen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck my ass." My frustration grew, as I was taken over by sheer arousal.

"Sorry, I didn't hear that."

I snapped. "JUST FUCK ME! PLEASE! I NEED YOUR COCK IN MY ASS!" I screamed at him, slurring my words, and biting my tongue on the last syllable. I broke down into tears, which were quickly replaced by an impassioned moan as he slapped my ass, hard, before thrusting his dick deep inside me.

I have no idea how long he fucked my ass for; part delirium, part pleasure, I suppose. All I know is that when he finally came in my ass, my bucket had been filled and I was screaming with pleasure. My entire body spasmed, my muscles contracting independently of my slurring brain. He was yelling, too, and came for about thirty seconds. My energy spent, I felt my vision cloud over and I slumped forwards onto the bed and into unconsciousness.

***

When I woke up, I was in my own bed, and fully dosed up. He had carried me home, somehow found my address. Had it been on my profile? Or maybe he had gone through my wallet?

I rolled over onto my side. On my bedside table was my mobile phone, and a scrap of paper on which Mark had scrawled his telephone number.

His telephone number? That fucking pervert had raped me, abused me, and then left his number? I was filled with a white-hot rage. I grabbed the phone, punched in the number for the emergency services, and hit dial.

And a second later, I hung up.

I stared at my phone.

And as I began to dial Mark's number, I started to cry.

12