All Comments on 'Insurrection'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a great story.

I don't think you could write a bad story if you tried. The humor is what really set this one apart from your other stories. Cheating wife, kids coming around and seeing the light, hot sex, a romance, getting the cheating wife back on track to human, everything was perfect. You have class, lady. Five stars.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Outdid yourself

Pretty much everything you could want in a story. Heartless, cheating wife ruins great marriage and family. Drives husband away, and alienates him from clueless daughters. He leaves, ex goes completely off the rails with sex, drugs, and alcohol. Daughters grow sick of "new" mom, and beg loving father to take them back. He, of course, welcomed them with open arms, but refuses any contact with cheating ex wife. Gradually, she gets professional help and recovers. Reconciliation with daughters leads to accommodation with husband. He meets new love, plans to marry and she does the same. Happy ending for all. Sounds trite and like a fairytale, but so well written that it was mesmerizing. I thought we were on the way to another plane crash of the typical LW RAAC, but you pulled it out of the dive at the very last minute. Another blackrandl1958 instant classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Classic BR

I loved the whole thing where she tried to lock him out of the bedroom. Had me ROFLMAO. Hot!

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Long live the tyrant.

Hopefully all of the stories in the Sharing is Caring event on Dec 3 will be as good as Insurrection.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed this one! You had me worried you were going for a reconciliation with Amber for a minute. Sleeping with her after knowing she'd been a drugged out gangbang slut with STDs was a bit of a stretch, I doubt any man would go there again.

It was nice to see the daughters seeing the light and coming back to their father. They were relatively young when they sided with their mother, and they hadn't done anything bad enough to warrant being disowned.

oshawoshawover 5 years ago

From the riveting first paragraph all the way to the end of this amazing story, what a wonderful well crafted tale. Thank you, Randi.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Forgiveness is divine

But, as our protagonist did, one should never forget. I feared he might slip near the end, but page 4 and 5 tied it up in his favor. I know that some will whine about revenge, but sometimes the best plan to survive a disaster is to evacuate. She will never be his wife again, never get to grow old together, and he gets to live HEA.

Thank you for the story.

enjayemenjayemover 5 years ago
It took a bit of sticking with

But well worth it in the end. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very enjoyable read.

I really enjoyed the style of writing for this tale . The plot rolled along very smoothly and I found myself hoping it would be one of the longer ones.

Sadly , for me at least , my enjoyment was spoilt by the mushy ending.

Yes , Kab was a nice guy who did not want or feel the need for revenge , he just wanted a nice peaceful life , so he got out of town rather than go nuclear on his wife.

His wised up daughters joined him , and later , so did his rehabilitated wife ...... and they all lived , one way or another , happily ever after ?

I think I would have preferred if Amber had discovered his new home and set out to destroy her estranged husbands new found happiness ........ maybe jerking Kab out of his comfort zone and forcing him to take a more physical action than walking away.

Thanks for the read ..... 4 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deus Ex Maxime

I really liked this but it started to get more and more rushed toward the end. Dru was borderline. The hen party at the end and the cardboard cutout that was Max were way too fast. And the ‘tyrant’ bookend was forced. All nit picks because I liked the way each daughter and the ex gradually realized their mistakes. 4*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I really liked that the couple did not

wind up back together. This was far more realistic. Great writing and nicely plotted. Thanks for posting this again!

It seems that sharing a spouse can create all kinds of issues for a committed couple. How about some new stories about sharing where humiliation is not a goal? How about a good story where there is sex outside of the marriage with the spouse's consent. Can there be a happy ending? Will there be the usual "fag cuck shit" comment and maybe a few "eat my used condom" remarks? In early December there will be a day that will live in infamy! Stay tuned.

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
Cool

I admit that I wouldn't have minded if they ended up together again. Of course, it works as well as it is now, easy 5* in any case.

When HDK keeps mentioning the upcoming "swinging/sharing with a plot" mini event, he seems to tell the truth. I, too, have heard about it. The topic sounds like you can only lose as an author, so I decided it's the right thing for me. Maybe one of us will break the 2.00 barrier.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
I liked it the first time

I enjoyed your tale the first time you published it and I enjoyed it again. Thanks.

FD45FD45over 5 years ago

This was clever and kept my attention.

cpl8140cpl8140over 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the entertainment. The first names of your characters are always interesting. 5* as usual.

meucimeuciover 5 years ago
I really enjoyed

As always I thought you set all of the characters very well. I only wish I could write as well as this. I almost felt like I knew this family.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Tyrants sometimes win

This was a good story and the good guys won.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was this posted elsewhere?

I know I’ve read this story before. Maybe on another site. If so, Please let me know so I won’t think I’m crazy!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Whoa!

The problem I had with this story was, despite the many objections to content (I would have behaved differently though I liked the Mexican escape), I kept getting a raging hard on when I didn't want to!

You have an erotic writing ability that gets my furnace hot in many of your stories and this one especially!

I did not want him to have sex with Amber again unless they worked it out or at least went over some details of her downward spiral. Despite my revulsion at the thought of them having sex again, my little soldier started standing at attention before their action even really started!

I put the story down and talked with the Mrs. about some serious family issues (her mother had a stroke) and later picked up where I left off and, wouldn't you know it, my steak started cooking again immediately!

I put this down several times to regain control of my rebellious member but the damn thing sprang to life every time I started reading one of the sex scenes!

I am now molten and tingly and though my wife is already in her scrubs for work, medical professional, I'm probably going to yank her bottoms down and put good use to what this story affected!

Great erotic writing!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WASNT DRUCILLA ONE OF THE STEP SISTERS

I do not recall her as having extra=ordinary intelligence, TK U MLJ LV NV

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Please!...Where did you get those names from?....For an Aussie they are not the normal run of the mill names!...Thanks for this quirky and a kick in the pants for Myself....I have two 15 yr old Daughters....And yes they're boy crazy!....Tis not the time to talk of my problems!...BRILLIANT STORY....5 Stars. ..★★★★★ WOOF!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Entertaining Story

This story is very much like an HDK story - you know about what is going to happen but it is so well written that you just settle in and enjoy the ride. In terms of plot, appreciate no RAAC or cuckdom. Five stars!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 5 years ago
Nice one.

It is a well balanced tale: a pinch of comeuppance, a good dose of reconciliation.

And in the end, closure.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 5 years ago
5 stars - entertaining, Kab was well written

I liked Randl’s tyrant/ insurrection theme. One of the best authors on the site.

OK I liked it and my compliments are sincere. I could fill 3 more paragraphs with what I liked. So, this small critique is said with highest respect. It was a little lazy to write Kab as wealthy business owner that could sell out and escape to Mexico.

I am middle class and enjoyed the fantasy of being Kab with the ability to drop everything and start a fantasy new life.

Blackrandl is so talented I thought it would have been great to read her story of a common father struggling through the aftermath without the ability to run away. Conveniently Kabnhad no other family or friends that he missed in his new separate world.

Enjoyed it and look forward to next

Story.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 5 years ago
Good story

A bit over played with the moving to Mexico thing, but was entertaining. The flow of the story was nice, the gangbang evidence was kind of expected, but in a not debilitating way. This is one of the few stories in this category that I liked the, while not fully, reconciliation. I could never trust my wife again if she cheated on me, however I would strive to be her friend for the kids. Then you have that emotional bond of years, you know you can't ever love/trust her fully again, but you have needs.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Very well polished apple for you Randi

On the subject of HDK's rhetorical question I do not believe you can maintain a sexual

relationship with two partners without problems turning up.

Your story as always, was erotically balanced and thought provoking. I do believe that there are few husbands in the USA who could retreat so smoothly.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 5 years ago
You really are an incurable optimist

Just when I thought I was going to see the darker side, you pulled out of it and went optimist on me. Read much faster than five pages because your writing style is so smooth.

Always a good day when your name pops up on the LW stories list.

Hooked

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

@Ximand - I think that SOME reconciliation was sort of necessary because of their daughters.

I have no problem with the FWB relationship with the ex, though I think the fell into it a little too easily for my taste.

Call me mean, but I would have liked the ex to not have a new boyfriend ready to go when he announced his new love. A period of loneliness for her while he had his new love would have been more satisfying for me.

AhazuraAhazuraover 5 years ago
I needed a pick me up today

I love seeing your name pop up with a new story …. I might have even given a little "yeet" :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

A good tale. You always spin it well.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Fantastic story!

They are always a joy to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

another great story

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@bruce22

No, I expect you are right about that. But then, I also doubt you can maintain a sexual partnership with one partner without experiencing problems. That is my experience, anyway. You have problems, you deal with them, you move along. If they are soluble, you move along as a couple, a trio, or whatever you have. If they are insoluble, you move along by yourself. Such is life. Work them out, or not. No guarantees in life. Just muddle along as best you can. All sharing stories need not be happily ever after. I suspect some of the couples will not survive the experience. Some may. That's the beauty of reading. Thank you for being a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Respect has to be earned"

Damn right. I'd just about come to assume the world at large had forgotten that basic fact, another detail lost to the "feels" of a loud and increasingly arrogant, authoritarian section of society.

Great job Randi. Thanks for another entertaining tale with extra kudos for recognising a timeless truth.

kdcee79kdcee79over 5 years ago
not your best

Your actual writing is ok but for me the storyline was fairly average, definitely not one of your better works. This was just too unrealistic, been there unfortunately & things certainly didn't work out so well for me. Still I did enjoy this tale but in parts there was just too much sex. Sorry this paled in comparison to most of your earlier works. 3 ***

johng45johng45over 5 years ago
very entertaining

Thanks for your efforts. You (or someone with your permission) could take that story and develop a novel worth reading.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Another sad tale with a happy ending

A emotional tale, a little over the top. The whole nuclear option surrounding his leaving Amber was a bit much, but made for fun reading. If not for that it would get a 5 Star Rating, but alas a 4 Star Rating is what I gave it.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
@stev2244

"When HDK keeps mentioning the upcoming 'swinging/sharing with a plot' mini event, he seems to tell the truth. I, too, have heard about it. The topic sounds like you can only lose as an author, so I decided it's the right thing for me. Maybe one of us will break the 2.00 barrier."

Oh, my story is gonna bust a 3 for sure! It's a nice challenge for me personally, since I don't like sharing and have jealousy issues. Also, trying to write a sex scene no one has done before is tough for me.

We all know ratings are hard in this category, and this event means we are all going to lose a star in the current climate here. It's the right thing for me too. I'm fortunate enough to have other authors pushing me to go beyond my comfort zone.

I'm still gonna write it in my style, that'll either satisfy everyone, or no one.

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Another Great One!

My favorite line in the story was the first one:"In time, every successful revolution puts on the robes of the tyrant it has deposed.". How effing true!

jesemmojesemmoover 5 years ago
Another great one!!!!

Your writing is so good that the first thing I look for when I open Literotica is to discover you've written other story. After reading it there is a sense of, WOW. You're a wonderful writer with great depth in each of your stories.

One request. One of my favorite stories is "A Vacation For Mom." It was incest oriented, but filled with a love between them that you overlook the incest. Would you write another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved this story but....

I almost threw up when he went down on his ex!🤢 it’s bad enough he fucked the filthy whore but eating her out?!?🤢 I wouldn’t go anywhere near that cesspool of a pussy! That filthy slag was in a gangbang and NO ONE was wearing condoms!🤢 I wouldn’t care how attractive the bitch was, those photos of the gangbang would have been imprinted on my penises memory FOR LIFE! Otherwise, awesome story!

jezzazjezzazover 5 years ago
Truly great.

Really liked this. Tight, well written, all the right humor notes.

Great story. A pleasure to read, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story line,it's hard to be original

I loved the story but you wraped that ending up so fast. Here he was sleeping with his X wife loving every minute of copulation. I never could see a reconcilliation between them. She really destroyed their love with her gang bang ,and lies. But his meeting a women rancher and amber finding a Frenchmen happen so fast and all in the same time frame . Seem not authentic. With so many stories out there ,they have so much likeness to this one. There are a few authors that can write above the rest. Love these authors. Ghm1,Dtiverson,todd172,oshaw. And a few others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are a goddess of storytelling!

Yet another interesting story and so well put together! Your characters act like people. They feel real. I like your attitude towards life in this imperfect world.

Mistakes are made and things work out, sometimes not as ideally as they might have, but they have a way of evening out.

You always include yourself in your stories, usually your idealized version of yourself, beautiful brown skin and all. I like that you see yourself as loveable. The person who writes these stories certainly is.

R.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Awesome

Another great story from the best author here. Thanks

RePhilRePhilover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Agreed! Beautifully written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story

Your work is always good, very good or excellent. Superb command of English, grammar, tenses, and a cracking story writer. There are only a handful of writers here this good...many named in your usual opening thank you's and the great oshaw of course☺

Quite productive at the moment too, please please keep them coming😀

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 5 years ago
Thanks

for another good one. I always enjoy your work.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
And she keeps turning out hits

I was curious at the start by the “tyrant” used so often at first. Then the light came on. Aha! Once you chop down a Sequioa tree it will now grow back in your life time. So I had a problem with his taking her back so quickly. Interesting twist about the family moving to Mexico. Thanks for sharing your talent.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Great

Just great, reading (almost) anything by the Randall.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
I always enjoy Randi's stories.

They well written, well plotted, and always believable. She is definitely a talented lady. Thanks for another great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another good one

Thanks

shaman43shaman43over 5 years ago
SHe's back

Well crafted story. Enjoyable to read. Admirable in its plotting, character development. A 5 star story. When I said she's back I was referring to the quality of her last two stories. If she would have been one of the writers I had when I was editing for a living I would have sent those stories back to her to make less filled with clichés and behavior not in keeping with character as written. Loved everything about this story. Very creative way to handle the characters and events. Only clichés were about the breasts size and attractiveness of the woman but this is site for erotica.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

Well done ..... like that you exploit the fact that not all of the love dies for everyone after divorce.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Not much of a surprise reading your stories anymore...

I've come to expect them to be great. I am rarely disappointed. When you write a "Different kind" of story, you are courteous enough to your readers to give us a heads-up beforehand. That way no one can really complain about them if they read them and don't like them or the ending.

To be honest, there are a few stories that have Parts or Chapters on this site that the authors never finished that I wish you would take up and finish them. Some of them are several years old, I am not sure what happened to the authors but I hate when I see that, especially if they are long with several chapters that I have devoted much time to reading. I feel you are a good enough author with enough "range" to be able to adapt to their style and general plotline to be able to finish them.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
that was good

loved it but could have done without the last 2 pages. at the very least could have had a half page rap-up. love aftermath stories tho so ty for that

ilimitadoilimitadoover 5 years ago
Mostly Excellent, Then....

Mostly a fun read. Excellent story...until the contrived easy feelgood ending, which sucked and tainted the whole feeling about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done and very enjoyable.

I have to admit that Amber made no sense to me, without maybe some Martian influence. But you carried the story beyond her self immolation to make it a believable romance. It was just too convenient that the desperate remorseful Amber fell in love with a new man at exactly the same time Kab found a new lover. But that's OK, it wasn't supposed to be real.

Its always puzzling how a deep intimate relationship can morph into casual promiscuity, drug and alcohol abuse, and the husband never had a clue. He actually bought "scrap booking" as a legitimate reason for his wife to be separated from the family so frequently? Again, not believable. Or not much of a marriage to be lost, take your pick.

Thanks for the effort, it was an enjoyable read.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Connections

I like reconciliation stories- these type are the half way there, but not enough ones. “We can never be together, but we’ll fuck each other” reunions are odd to me. Yes, the ending was a happy one and each got their second chance mates, but for some reason I still feel sad about it. I still wonder why the wife went off the rails. Bad company is a big thing

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Nice story

Good flair for dry humour.

Ending became rushed and a bit lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Happy ending but not something I could do if it were me. Hubby was a little nieve to think she was scrap booking after the first couple of times to every weekend for months straight. No couple I know would tolerate that or have the time for a parent of two teen girls to go away every weekend. He was also to detached from her to not ask to see the scrapbook. Why would she go from a happily married virgin to not a one night stand which she could’ve gotten away with it but instead hot gang banged. I think the first time he fucked her again he should’ve insisted on her ass as pay back , I’m sure the others took it. I think the type of guy I am I could never be around my ex if she did that to me

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 5 years ago
Nothing more than a 3 at best.

Well we had the requisite idiot guy who broke up his family and punished his girls for something his wife did that was stupid.

He had his feelings hurt and couldn’t get over it and damaged his girls in the process.

When you have a family you have bigger responsibilities and one of those is to try to make it work. He never tried. I have no respect for men like that. They are too selfish for my liking. Nothing excuses what the wife did. She needed to be punished but first he owes it to her AS HIS WIFE to listen to her and try to make it work. Sure trust was damaged but trust can be rebuilt. And if he truly did love her that love would never have left that fast. Remember the line “in sickness and health, and for better or worse.” Well that means you try to get through the worse times. Doesn’t mean it will happen of that it should but a real man would try. Only a loser weak man turns and runs.

And if I hear this bullshit line “I love you but I am not in love with you” again I am going to vomit. That is just a cop out at best and laziness and a lie at the worst.

And there were two big disjoints in the story. One was where he got the pictures. There was no evidence that that was going on so why would he all of a sudden get a PI. Second, she knew he was on to her so why after he confronted her would she do something like that so immediately. Not justified.

Second was the ending. Too rushed with his new squeeze. It also added nothing to the story.

Blackrandl always writes well but this story just missed on so many marks with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another top notch story from you, Randi. It's funny, the worst of the vitrol towards your stories always comes from those who don't actually write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@mbgdallas

You must have read a different story than I did. I didn't see an idiot guy anywhere. I did see an idiot woman who, cheated, broke up her family, and brainwashed her girls to back her play.

Her whims weren't fulfilled, so she broke up her family and did her best to punish her husband for not being a willing cuck by using his girls against him.

When you have a family, you do have bigger responsibilities, and one of those is to try to make it work. You make it work by not lying to your husband, not being in gang-bangs, not trying to turn his daughters against him. Only you have any respect for a woman like that. No one owes a woman like that a damn thing. If anything is ever going to be rebuilt it's up to her to make it happen. Remember the phrase, "Forsaking all others, cleaving only to your husband?" Are those not as important as any other words? The worst times were created by the wife, not the husband. Only a loser, selfish woman does those things. Real women don't.

Vomit is the word that fits most people's reaction to your comment. I love my brother, but I'm not in love with him. I love many people, but I'm not in love with them.

You have trouble reading. He went to see a divorce lawyer and the lawyer hired the investigator. She knew he was onto her, but she thought she could turn him into a cuck. Is that what your wife did to you, so you try to make it seem reasonable?

It was a great ending. The cheater was rehabilitated, somewhat, he got to have love in his life, his girls now have a stable home and a good role model and life goes on.

How many times have you made this same comment on BR's stories? How many times have you made them on other people's stories? People just think you're an idiot.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
For sure

He fell out of love with the person who lied betrayed and disrespected him and wanted someone who viewed faithfulness the same way he did.

Very happy ending he got that person for his life partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@mgbdallas

It missed so much with you because the husband wasn't a cuckold loser like the characters you seem to like. He has balls and you don't like a man with big brass balls. You idea of a man is to get pegged by the wife. So stay in your little cuckold area, and lick your wife's lovers balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pleasant change.

A pleasure to read a story where the cuckolded husband has some balls. It is good to see a story where the husband does everything right. Thank you Blackrandl1958

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Second time

Reading again and it's even better the second time through. A very rare, good cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed it...

A well written story with humor and an insight on the human condition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done

I did enjoy his becoming a tyrant. The only part I didn't like was him allowing Amber to have sex with him in Mexico. How could he believe a word coming out of her mouth? Friends for the girls sake, but never, ever, touch her sexually with a ten foot pole. Other than that, good story.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Very good story

I enjoyed this one very much as the cuckold turned the tables. Just a very well written, interesting story will time to build the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You've Got Style

And I like style. The only thing I didn't enjoy was climbing back into bed with Amber, only due to past experience. So I'm biased in that respect, doesn't mean I blame him for doing it, just not a good thing from my past but it worked out good for him. Glad in this case it wasn't a RAAC. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Solo me gusto la primera mitad, el final del relato puede ser mas similar a la realidad, pero no me gusto ni estoy contento con ese final.

Lo siento, 2 estrellas.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Spectacular Story

I kept passing by this story for some reason because the description seemed off to me. Boy was I wrong as it was another of your 5 star stories.

K.K.K.K.almost 4 years ago

Very nice story. I enjoyed it very much.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Another good one

Another good story, plot well done and nice characters with some good old sex in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He was way too soft on his ex, didnt make sense why he allowed her back. Should have kept her in america and the girls could see her during the holidays. Besides how soft he is, was a good story.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Good story! Thank-you!

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

good story.

always a real pleasure to read you.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

TeggeTeggealmost 3 years ago

I don't write stories. But it is not hard to see how much you are appreciated for your stories, editing, support, and all you do. You are loved by people you have never met. You may already know it but I just wanted to say it. Thanks for all you do!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

There are two dozen GREAT writers here and you are very high on that list !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your "Disappearing" series of stories are interesting, quite predictable, but always a slight twist / variation towards the end. You are among the top in describing attractive women and intimate scenes.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

these white guys who think they can live like king in mexico or get a mail order bride from poor countries generally end up duped or dead..

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

OMG Ms Randi, so wrapped up in it I didn't see the rating tags and kept trying to get to the next page. Then the very big penny dropped. You have a way of starting quite slowly without making it dull or boring, then gradually increasing the tempo until we're aracing along into the climax / conclusion.

Excellent but is it all over. Surely you left it open with that final paragraph? What sort of tyrant is Dru? More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi. BJ again

This is the second story from you I read on this difficult subject: betrayal and lies, the other being Ghost. In both instances, the betrayer is stunningly beautiful and decides to spread her wings (or should I say her legs) and explore the wide world to selfishly live out her fantasy with no consideration for her family responsibilities or the consequences of her actions on her husband, her children, her marriage, her lifestyle, etc. until it is too late. Both women wake up all of a sudden … when they are caught.

In both of your stories, the blame sits squarely on the shoulders of the women and both get what they deserve: a divorce, which is the absolute and ultimate confirmation of a failure. While reading the stories, I cannot imagine any potential reconciliation since they have lost the respect of their husbands, their children and themselves as they eventually discover. They lose their way of life, their financial security, etc. But, is the punishment inflicted of them harsh enough considering the extent of the destruction they have initiated?

My heart goes out to the children who are manipulated by the betrayer and suffer greatly as a result. They do not deserve any of the negative repercussions inflicted on them due to their nitwit mothers. When the children eventually realize the awful reality, they initiate a successful search for their fathers and they become instrumental in a family reunion. But how many months or years of affection have they lost? I wonder if you will eventually or if you have already written a story where the split between the husbands and the betrayers is really PERMANENT. (Did I just give you the subject of a new story?)

Your descriptions of the sex between the former loving couples are as good and hot as any I have read in your writings. But to me, these scenes contain a sad aftertaste derived from the betrayals and this overshadows the feelings of love embedded in sharing your heart, mind and soul. In the introduction, you say that you have never been divorced; I hope you never have to live through that experience and that your knowledge will continue to come from outside sources only.

Have a nice day and life.

BJ

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the story. It is really, really good. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. But I would have been happy if it ended on the second page when Kab caught a plane to Vera Cruz, never to return. As far as gringos living in Mexico (zeus), depends on how much money you have and how smart you are. It can be done, I’ve seen it. One more thing, please, Randi, when are you gonna get over this “Yeet” fetish? Jeez, I don’t even know what it means and it’s driving me nuts.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
An excellent read

Excellent read by blackrandi, I hate it however when the wifes use the "I was a virgin when we got married' bs to justify cheating not only that but a gangbang come on, let's make ourselves pieces of meat for guys who only think of there own needs.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

very good. liked the Tyrant parts much better than the unbelievable sex scenes.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Two Thoughts

Randi, I am honored to read your stories after so much work went into not only creating them, but also editing and proofing them until the grammar and punctuation is basically college-English perfect. (BTW, did you mean "rigid muscles" or "ridged muscles?")

Second thought is a just-my-opinion observation. The sentence, " 'I practiced a little right after you left me,' she said," after the epic, best ever BJ would have shut my libido down in a blink. She already had months of weekly "drinking and dancing with the girls" even before the documented gang bang. However contritely she did it, reminding him she stepped up the pace of her sexual flurry after he flew to Mexico was OTT. She was still married and had two minor children in the house.

I'll avoid any comments on a 17 yo going for an abortion in the very liberal USA or anywhere else.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just wanted to say that I felt this idea was told a lot better in your "Ghost" story. I just didn't buy the impetus of the betrayal as much as in Ghost. It seemed much more sudden and less thought out. Plus the inclusion of the abandonment of the children didn't seem as plausible unless you would have described the MC as a major dirtbag of a father. There was no involvement of the kids in the mother's actions, they were just mad about teen things. Hardly worth lumping them in with the mother when he left.

I like the concept and you are the first author I've come across on here who pursues that theme with the kids involved in the breakup, but I just feel this one wasn't as strong as Ghost. Still...solid 3 stars because I just can't bring myself to rate a story from the talented Randi any lower than that.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Only thru the first chapter but this is great, wished I could have been like this guy on my divorce over 40 years ago.......................

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Avery good read and excellent story. I loved tyrant and insurrection thing. Our hero did well dealing with that. I guess he was to old or felt there was no way out of marriage with out closing down the business and taking off. He sort of warned her and there was no BTB. The daughters were obviously a bit spoiled and self centered and did think mom was that bad. But she did go off the deep end when he left so that was covered. The abortion thing always a problem, for it or against it? It is a moral thing and it depends on your morals whether or not you approve. 5 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the beautiful separation without so much drama and spiteful revenge. Just leave and everyone gets their own freedom with responsibility. Careful planning and preparation were good lessons.

Nice ending to nice more mature adults. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. It all came together at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it very much. Gotta read more of this author. LP

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, but unlike the other comments I wanted them to reconcile as it felt there was still love there between them and them finding new partners felt forced and unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, enjoyed reading. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would not get nearer than a 100 miles of that scank. After what she had got up to no way. Well it takes all sorts and if that floats your boat then so be it. I am just not built that way. I found this from another like story and one comment said this was better. For me this was far worse than that similar story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I almost quit at ph 3 when he did not refuse to even look at his ex. I wouldn't ever have sex w an ex.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...