All Comments on 'Interesting Gems'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
The Perfect Stone

for this story. enjoyed your story. It seems that if the women were just close to the jewelry it would have an definite effect on them, the men I wasn't to sure about it's effect.

Good read for a snowy Mo day

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 5 years ago
Hot!

This is definitely hot and arousing. I don't usually go for your stories that jump right into sex scenes, but I liked the way that this story started fast. Cannot thank you enough for all the great erotica you have shared with us here.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Necklace?

This story was so stupid that I actually liked it. I think it was great!!! Kept wondering what the wife was up to when she kept sending those girls up to him, But in the last shower scene she told him how they had done it with all their friends. Loved it, Please keep that necklace and nipple rings and keep writing more stories like this one.

jsh1138jsh1138over 5 years ago
you left an editor's note in the text on page 1

just fyi

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Like Great Sex it was Long and Enjoyed by all. Thank You!

TwistedOne66TwistedOne66about 1 year ago

Fun read, thanks for all your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...