Intergalactic Porn Star Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how reactive Henri's body was to the slightest touch. I brushed a palm across his ribs and he squirmed in place, his cock bobbing in place.

Greaves directed me to keep touching him.

"Now, during any scene with a bottom on orgasm denial, you'll want to bring them to the brink of climax then let it ebb, then bring them back to the brink again. You, yourself, may climax as often as you wish, but be cautious of getting so caught up in your own pleasure that you neglect to ensure your bottom's compliance. You must ensure that the focus of the scene is on testing your partner's self-control."

Just stroking my hands over Henri's body, watching his back arch, his mouth dropped open as if he was searching for something to fill it, his eyes closed and his cock dancing in place, made me want to fuck him hard, and immediately. But I guessed that would be anti-climactic for the orgasm-denial crowd.

I explored his body, brushing my fingers lightly across his throat, smoothing a hand along the smooth undersides of his arms, running my hands across his ribs, the slight swell of his stomach, exploring the curve of his waist.

Lost in sensation, with his hair falling back from his face, I saw that like Ash, he had elfin features, with a narrow, but masculine chin, high cheekbones, and a full mouth that begged to be fucked.

"For the first part of his training, I'd like you to use this."

Greaves walked over to a rack on the wall and came back with a slim black rubber collar, approximately half a centimetre thick.

"Pop that around his neck, would you? Close up under his jaw, and adjust it so that the clip is at the front. That should centre it in place."

I fastened it around Henri's neck, securing it above his Adam's apple as Greaves had said.

"What does it do?"

"Haah!" said Henri in response, writhing against his restraints.

"It sends a gentle electrical stimulus every thirty seconds to his nervous system, creating a sensation similar to being on the verge of climax."

"Oh God, ohhh hahhhh!" said Henri, arching up off the bed.

"The reason we're using this, is to teach you how to work the delicate balance between climax and control. Henri here is absolutely convinced of his control. So, first things first. Make him come."

"Oooh my Goood!" said Henri, and Greaves gave him a disapproving look.

"Perhaps gag him."

I took a ball gag from the rack on the wall, but Greaves shook his head and pointed to a three-inch cock gag.

I was about to suggest that he might choke, then remembered he'd been trained to keep his throat open. As long as he could breathe, that was all that mattered.

Henri's eyes fluttered open as I pushed the gag against his lips, and I had to wait for him to have another convulsion before I could get the gag into his mouth. The second I pushed the rubber between his teeth, he started sucking on it frantically. I secured it in place, then stood back, watching as the collar continued to torment him.

His cock was a divining rod searching for a source of stimulation, and the head was sticky with pre.

"Clamp his nipples, Ryan," said Greaves. "I want him to receive maximum stimulation."

I got some adjustable clamps with a thin chain between them and attached the rubber jaws around his nipples. He moaned as I secured them, moaning louder the harder I tightened the clamps.

"And now, let's stimulate his prostate."

Greaves handed me a vibrating butt plug, and I lubed it and slid it into Henri's hungry hole. There was no resistance.

I pressed the button at the end, and Henri howled against his gag as if someone had shoved a cattle prod up his ass. He started thrashing his head from side to side, moaning loudly, but it was clear it was in ecstasy, not agony.

"And now, Ryan, make him come."

I ran my hand up the inside of Henri's thigh, then stroked the underside of his balls lightly. His eyes sprang open, and without his dick being touched, it erupted. He threw his head back, a tortured expression on his face, as his cock jerked aimlessly, pulsing volleys of cum across his stomach

With fear in his eyes, he mumbled loudly against his gag, clearly trying to apologise, but Greaves placed a hand against his forehead, pushing him gently back down.

"It's alright Henri, you've both followed instructions well."

Greaves had me stop the vibrating butt plug, then undid Henri's collar.

"Now, what did you observe?"

"Ah, it was hard to tell when he was going to come, 'cause he constantly looked as if he was going to come."

"Exactly. Now, we'll do this a number of times until you learn all his tells. This time, when you stimulate him, I want you to just watch his face. We'll then move on to concentrating on his breathing, and so on and so forth."

Henri was clearly trying to say something, but Greaves just patted his cheek. "No boy, we don't need your input. Now, Ryan, let's start again."

I fastened the collar around Henri's neck again and his eyes immediately rolled back in his head, his mouth working the rubber cock as if it were a real one.

I soon learned from Henri's next ruined orgasm that when he was about to come he would make a pained face as he tried to hold it back. The closer he was to coming, the more agonised his expression. I guessed he was fighting it the whole time.

Greaves had me give him five ruined orgasms in a row, then gave us both a break.

Henri was grateful to have the cock gag out of his mouth, and rubbed his wrists where he'd pulled against his restraints.

"Fuck that was intense!"

"Yeah, looked it," I said. "And how bad are ruined orgasms?"

He gave me a shy look. "Honestly? I don't really mind. I didn't know much about OD when I started my training, but it's almost more enjoyable than having a bunch of orgasms every day for the cameras. Even a ruined orgasm is a let-down, because something happened, even if it wasn't that pleasurable. But having you play with my body like that, teasing me... all the focus is on me."

"You like that?" I leaned against the wall as he cleaned five loads of his own cum off his stomach.

"Yeah. I mean, if you're getting fucked in a scene, the top mostly just wants to come, you know? But when it's OD, it's all about you. About me, I mean."

"But soon you won't be allowed to come at all."

"Yeah, but I still get the stimulation, and the play. And you'll still fuck me, right?"

There was that shy smile again.

I shrugged. I wasn't sure what Greaves had in mind for us. All I knew was I'd be fucking Ash. A lot.

Greaves interrupted us.

"Okay boys, take a break to clean up. Henri, take a shower. Ryan, don't pleasure yourself in the toilets for a change. I need you fresh and ready to feed young Henri here a fair few loads before the end of the day."

*

After our break, Greaves put the collar back on Henri, then had me mount him doggy-style on the bed. The second I slid into him, he started some kind of medieval prayer.

"Do you want to know what he's feeling?" Greaves asked, as I stayed still, trying not to set Henri off.

I nodded, and he fastened another collar around my neck. When the first pulse hit, I fell forward against Henri's back, my cock spasming inside him. When the second pulse hit, I gripped his waist and rested my head against the back of his neck, drooling. When the third pulse hit, I jerked upright, thrust a couple of times, and both of us climaxed noisily as if we were experiencing an orgasm for the first time.

Greaves removed our collars and I cleaned my cock off. The second I finished wiping it down, Henri spun around on the bed and hungrily took it into his mouth, swallowing at least four inches, nursing on it as if he wanted me to come again right away.

It took me a few seconds to become fully hard again, but soon I had my hands on his head, pulling him onto me while he looked up at me, a satisfied look in his eyes, as I came in his mouth for the first time.

Greaves clapped his hands. "Boys! Don't move ahead until I tell you to!"

"Sorry Sir," said Henri.

Greaves gave me a hard look.

"Sorry Sir."

Greaves had a dark glint in his eyes. "Seeing as you're so eager to progress, let's begin with Henri in his collar, servicing you on his knees. Henri, I want you to give Ryan three orgasms in a row while stroking yourself. Do not stop."

"Can I still come?" Henri asked.

"Not from this point forwards," Greaves said. "If you climax during any of the remainder of your training, Ryan will give you ten lashes of the cane."

Fear entered Henri's eyes. I could see he wasn't keen on getting caned, and I wasn't keen on caning him either. Greaves adding in the punishment aspect meant I was ultra-focused on Henri's body and his tells, although while he was swallowing my dick, there wasn't much I could do to stop him blowing his load at the same time.

I sat on the side of the bed and Henri knelt on the floor between my legs. Greaves fastened the collar around his neck again, and Henri spasmed, one hand wrapping around his erect cock.

I looked at his screwed up face and said, "Ah, Sir, I don't want him biting me when that collar goes off."

"Put three fingers in his mouth," said Greaves.

I had to prise Henri's mouth open, as he was too consumed by the sensations assaulting his body to do it for me, and pushed three fingers in to the second knuckle.

"All the way in."

I did as Greaves said, then winced, as predictably, Henri's jaw clamped and he sank his teeth into my fingers.

A moment later Henri's eyes went wide, and he scrabbled desperately at the collar.

Greaves slapped his hands down. "Now, Henri, we can't continue your training until you get this under control. Every time Ryan feels the slightest scrape of teeth against his fingers, you'll receive a mild disincentive."

I realised Greaves had a small remote in his hand that he was using to control the collar, and guessed whatever sensation it'd delivered, it hadn't been enjoyable.

"Please Sir, don't make it do that again," gasped Henri.

Greaves pressed a button, and Henri let out a choked scream. His hands hovered in the air as he resisted the urge to tear the collar off.

"As I said, Henri, every time Ryan feels your teeth on his fingers, that's the sensation you'll feel. None of us want you biting his equipment off now, do we?"

Henri shook his head, tears glistening in his eyes.

"Very well. Let's continue your training."

Henri went back to sucking my fingers, but the third time the collar stimulated him, his teeth sank into me.

"Shit, Henri, be careful!"

I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and he instantly collapsed, crying in agony.

Greaves said nothing, just waited for Henri to slowly get back on his knees and offer his mouth again.

It took several minutes for him to master the contractions of his jaw while the collar worked on his nervous system, but he figured it out. Once he found a way to wrap his lips around his teeth, the worst I felt was a little pressure. The added incentive of not biting through his own lips seemed to work too, and while he wasn't giving the best blow job, he wasn't gnawing his way through my cock either.

The next step in his training was having him work on his technique while the collar worked on him, and then having him stroke himself at the same time.

He took it like a champ, and after a while was sucking the life out of my cock, and the cum out of my balls. Unfortunately, the third time I came in his mouth was too much for him, and he came, shuddering hard as he spurted his load onto the floor.

He looked up at me, a sad, terrified look on his face. I'm pretty sure I gave him the same look back.

"Right Henri," said Greaves. "On your feet and bend over."

Greaves had him hold onto the side of the bed and lay his chest across the mattress, then handed me a thin cane. He'd taught me in previous sessions how to use it, and I knew this one was particularly painful, and didn't need much force to sting like a bitch.

"Ten strokes, medium force please, Ryan."

I put my mind elsewhere as I administered the caning, concentrating on where I laid the stripes, doing my best not to hit the same place twice, which would cause him even more intense pain.

Henri struggled not to cry out, but by the tenth stroke I could see tears streaking his cheeks as he pressed his face to the bed.

Greaves took the cane from me, and I massaged Henri's sore ass as he trembled against the bed. Greaves gave us some space as Henri got shakily to his feet. He was quiet, his eyes downcast as he waited for Greaves to berate him.

"Shall we start again?" Greaves said.

"You don't want to use the nanite cream first?" I asked.

"No," said Henri quietly. "The pain's a good reminder."

We went back to work, with Henri giving me another three orgasms in a row, this time resisting coming himself. When he'd finished and wiped his mouth, Greaves helped him to his feet and removed the collar.

"Very good Henri, you've done well."

Henri grinned down ruefully at his hard, leaking cock. "This is going to be hell, isn't it?"

"Oh yes," said Greaves. He looked pleased with himself. "Right, both of you take a break, you've earned it."

We cleaned up, then went to the food hall for a light lunch. We were a few minutes early and the hall was largely empty. And then Ash came in. We'd sat facing the doors, so I got to see the full transformation of his expression from weary exhaustion to sullen jealousy.

He came and sat opposite us, pointedly ignoring Henri. "Hi."

"Hey, how's your morning been?"

"Well, I'm told you've chosen to put me on denial."

I raised an eyebrow at the petulance in his voice, but before I could tell him to mind his tone, Henri chipped in.

"Me too. I've been sucking Ryan off all morning. Man, it's so hard to control myself! He has the nicest cock though."

Henri gave me look of admiration, while Ash's face slowly turned a dark shade of rage.

I reached across the table and pushed his hand flat to the table. Hes looked down in confusion as I ran a finger around the rubber bracelet that circled his wrist, tracing the symbols.

"It's not as though denial is new for you though, is it Ash?"

Slowly, his head lifted until he met my gaze.

"And the bonus is a good one," I added.

"How long?" he asked.

I considered whether or not to tell him, and decided he needed to be better behaved to earn that information.

"We can discuss it later."

I let go of his wrist, and Henri reached across and admired his bracelet. Ash's face twitched under Henri's touch, but he didn't pull away.

"Man, you're level six! You must be good!"

"Well, yeah, I'm Ashley Coleman."

Henri's eyes went wide. "Oh my God. You are too! I love your stuff! I watched you back on Earth!"

Suddenly faced with a fawning fan-boy, Ash seemed to grow an inch taller.

"It's so cool meeting you finally!" Henri gushed. "I didn't realise you were on this campus."

"Really?" asked Ash, as if that wasn't conceivable.

"It's just, I haven't been in the food hall the last few days. I had a bad reaction to the drugs they give you on the way to the campus, and I've been training, then eating in my room. Lots of throwing up. Man." He sat back, grinning like an idiot. "Ashley Coleman. That's awesome."

Amused, I watched Ash soak up Henri's adoration, answering the kid's questions with an air of authority.

The hall was starting to fill out, and Ash stayed put and ate with us, even when Greg and the others arrived and surrounded him. He seemed far more comfortable now that he'd met someone who actually admired him, and while he still flinched when people leaned across him, he kept up his conversation with Henri, and made it through lunch without shrinking into himself.

I wanted to encourage this braver Ash, and to reinforce that I was happy with him, at the end of lunch, once the others had gotten up, I vaulted the table and pulled him to his feet. I grabbed a fistful of his hair, forcing him to look up at me, and kissed him on the lips.

"Be good this afternoon but don't wear yourself out. I'm gonna keep you busy tonight."

His eyes glowing, he left the hall with a smile on his face.

*

Henri was in good spirits after meeting his hero, and we spent a productive afternoon sucking and fucking, practicing with and without the collar. But while his control was excellent, he took two more canings before the end of the day.

When our session finally ended, he sat on the side of the bed, wincing as he put his weight on his smarting ass.

"I thought I'd be better at this."

"You've done well, Henri, I wouldn't be too upset if I were you," said Greaves. "We'll continue your training tomorrow and see how you go."

"What if I can't control it?"

"We have options," said Greaves. "A chastity cage is one. Negative reinforcement is another, but only as a last resort. We don't want you psychologically associating achieving orgasm with being punished, for the rest of your life. I'd rather you used a cage."

Henri looked depressed at that. "What about the drugs?"

Greaves frowned. "What drugs?"

"The drugs that stop you coming?"

"If anyone offers you drugs of that nature, I'd advise you to refuse. They're not sanctioned by IGPN, likely to have adverse affects, and they're considered cheating by our esteemed clientele."

"Cages aren't cheating?" I asked.

"Cages are a standard orgasm denial apparatus. Sometimes orgasms do still occur, but sponsors can view the 'ruined' orgasm and know that no true pleasure has been taken by the model."

Greaves fitted a cage to Henri's spent cock before we broke for dinner, and claiming he was tired, Henri went back to his room. I could tell he wasn't that keen on the cage, but Greaves insisted he wear it overnight as further incentive to learn to control his climaxes.

I felt sorry for the guy. From my time at IGPN, it seemed as if the life of a top was a hell of a lot less work than the life of a bottom.

*

Ash was already in the food hall when I arrived, sitting with Greg and the others. He was wearing briefs and a tank top, freshly bought from commissary. He had his head down, and I could see he wasn't taking part in the conversation, but seeing him there told me he'd gained some confidence from meeting Henri... and perhaps from owning clothes again.

I sat beside him, opposite Greg, and Greg put his hand up for a hi-five.

I slapped his hand. "What's up?"

"Heard you're Bitchboy's new keyholder."

Ash went bright red and stared down at his food, while Greg shovelled eggs into his mouth with his fork.

"So, how does it work?" he asked before he'd properly swallowed, spitting food not-so-subtly in Ash's direction.

"It's something our handlers are trying, based on sponsor feedback. I pick out his goals and choose what to go for next."

"What do you get out of it?" Greg asked, stabbing his fork into what was left of Ash's steak and dragging it onto his own plate.

Ash's chest heaved as he struggled to control himself. I considered whether or not I should stop Greg torturing him, and decided not to. After all, his lack of self-control was what'd got us stuck bunking in fuck palace. He needed to learn how to stay cool, regardless of what was said to him.

"I'll probably pick up a bunch of sponsors, and IGPN gives me part of their end of the bonus."

Ash's head shot up. "Part of what they'd pay me?" he asked.

"Hey, Weeb, shut it, will ya?" said Greg. "The adults are talking."

Ash's face went a dark shade of purple.

"Ash, let it go," I said quietly, using his name to let him know that it wasn't a suggestion.

His lip curled in a sneer, but he composed himself, staying quiet as he waited for me to answer.

"IGPN pays me part of what Ash wouldn't normally get," I said to Greg. "Part of their top-up that would normally be deducted for living expenses, something like that."