Intern to Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Nicole is taken further by her boss, a fantasy is fulfilled.
9k words
4.6
96.2k
82

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian relaxed into the chair behind his desk, watching his young intern leave his office. He watched once again as she walked away, her ass swaying in her well fitted skirt; as she tried to adapt to the plug in her tight hole. Smiling he thought of how her pussy was no longer protected even by the thin material of the thong that she had left behind and was now sitting on his desk. Picking up the panties, he considered his phone sitting next to where they had lain, the app that controlled the vibrator held snugly in her pussy by the plug in Nicole's ass. "Now he could play with his toy, his slut throughout the day," he thought as he slid the underwear into his desk drawer with the box that held the additional plugs that would soon aid in further loosening the red heads ass for his use later.

Nicole returned to her desk at the front of the main office, she was thankful that there was, sometime before her other colleagues were in for the day and still more until the clients Mr. Smith had mentioned would likely be arriving for their planned meetings. The 23 year old red head began to grapple with how she was to get through this day. Mr. Smith had slid the control bar on his phone's app mercifully back to its lowest setting, and she thought, perhaps she would be able to, maybe, get some work done even with the dildo in her pussy pulsing on her g-spot and stimulating her clit. At least at this low setting the throb in her ass from the plug there was not so great.

Still though, the need within her that was exposed that previous Monday morning had gone unsatisfied in Mr. Smith's office today. Nicole's desires had been ever present just barely suppressed below the surface that entire week. Every view of Mr. Smith's muscular body under his clothes or thought of his cock pushed a new tingle into her pussy. Finally the note that had been left on her desk the previous day had pushed her urges right to the surface, only to go unsatisfied in his office this Friday morning.

Nicole thought of how quickly she had acquiesced simply at the sight of the note. Barely a whimper from the mind of a "good girl" as she had prepared the night before and immediately obeyed his commands that morning. Now, here she sat, pussy exposed and needy under her skirt, a coating of his cum drying under her thin top, and still a slight sting on her rear cheek from the reprimand she had received.

She sat down at her desk with a bit of a start as the plug in her ass pushed slightly deeper under her body weight. Nicole, let out a small moan as she assessed her situation. With no protection from either pants or the small underwear she had left in her boss's office, the scent of her heat was unmistakable to her as she sat. She noted how her low cut tank style top stuck to her breasts and stomach as she shifted in her chair; Mr. Smith's drying cum plastering it to her pale skin. Could she also smell that in addition to her own scent, she wondered? She did know, that she could still taste the cum that he had fed her, wiping it off her chest and neck as well as the cum she had sucked from his slowly softening cock earlier that morning. She needed to appear as normal as possible for the others in the office, but her breath was short and her face and chest were flush bringing out her faint freckles.

"Okay, Nicole," she thought, "Pull it together you've got an entire day to get through." Though she knew, even on its lowest level, the vibrator would keep juices flowing from her pussy; she may be able to appear somewhat professional. As long as her coworkers did not take note of her scent and perhaps the sheen of sweat and flushness on her chest. She settled into her tasks as others began to filter into the office to start work this Friday morning.

Other than the dull throb in her pussy the work day started normally enough. Office mates discussed weekend plans and got to work, and Nicole noticed Mr. Smith as he moved about the office discussing various projects and tasks. He stopped by her desk with some plans, which they briefly discussed, for the first client meeting of the morning. Much like earlier in the week she looked to him for some acknowledgement of her new role, a wink, a knowing touch on the arm, but he showed nothing. Still her breath shortened and chest heaved slightly thinking of his muscular legs and ass, and how his cock had felt in her hand and across her lips as she had sucked it as deep as she could earlier that morning.

Fortunately for Brian, his desires had been relieved earlier that morning so he was able to maintain a fully professional attitude. Though he did notice, again, how Nicole looked for some reassurance as they interacted early in the work day. Unlike Monday morning he had left her in need and her craving was evident to him. Her look would linger too long on his groin or ass, he noted, and the smell of her sex, driven by the toy he had placed in her pussy, was obvious to him.

Nicole had settled in to work tasks. She saw it was 10:00 A.M. when two men and a woman entered the office. This must be the client meeting Mr. Smith had mentioned, she thought, and rose to greet them. After some quick introductions Nicole directed the clients toward the conference room near Mr. Smith's office. She had somewhat acclimatized to the dull throb of the vibrator inside of her so Nicole thought she was through the first "test" of the day. The men in the group had, of course, looked her up and down and focused perhaps too long on her chest as she had walked to meet them at the door. As a young attractive woman this was not out of the norm for Nicole. However, she couldn't help but think the lady of the group had as well. "No, surely not," she thought, "but maybe..."

The thought of her secret desires and inner self being discovered had made the flow of moisture from her pussy ever stronger as she seated the clients around the large conference table. As she was asking them if they would like any coffee or water, the vibrator surged against Nicole's g-spot increasing the vibration on her clit and making her elicit a small gasp.

"Mr. Smith will be in, in a moment, can I get you a coffee, wa-...ahh... water, or anything?" Nicole finished as she again attempted to readjust to the new stronger impulses. The clients all refused and she directed them to the small refrigerator under the counter at one side of the room if they happened to change their mind. She left to inform her boss of the client's arrival, wondering if they had noticed the gasp mid-sentence.

Brian had heard the clients come in; and as Nicole had gotten them into the conference room he had upped the power on the vibrator he had inserted into her pussy that morning, sliding the control to a middle range. He smiled as he heard Nicole flinch and gasp in the nearby conference room.

Nicole, knocked on the jamb of his office door and stepped just inside as Brian played with his phone. She saw him move the slider slightly further to the right as she entered. Now Nicole was torn by the feeling between her legs and chest and the rational thoughts of her head. She had needed relief from her urges ever since finding the note on her desk yesterday afternoon. These urges had heightened but went unsatisfied earlier as she had knelt before her boss and sucked him off; until he came all across her neck and chest. Now the vibrator inside her pussy kept those urges pressing just underneath the surface.

Nicole's true self, the slut, wanted to step back to that spot in front of Mr. Smith's and beg him to fuck her, let her live out the fantasy of the cliché intern, bent over her boss's desk, but... Mr. Smith had made no impression that would happen. He was simply toying with her, keeping her on the edge of excitement. Nicole needed to appear professional and her rational mind won out, this time.

"Mr. Smith, the clients are here," Nicole said as she began to feel her wetness reach the inside of her thighs. Mr. Smith rose and again she tried to hold his eyes with hers, but demurred quickly, running her gaze down taking in his body through his clothes until it fell to a spot on the floor between them. For his part Brian also took in Nicole as she stood there, her breasts rising as she breathed deep to adjust to the feelings inside her sex; perhaps, a slight sheen of sweat forming as they pushed up into cleavage in her low cut top. His own urges flared slightly at the thought of what happened earlier and the state his young intern was in. He grabbed some papers from his desk and directed her to bring two coworkers to the conference room as well. Nicole turned and headed down the aisle of cubes to get them. The vibrations in her pussy mercifully weakened as she did.

Brian called after her as he headed to the meeting, "Nicole, grab those plans we discussed earlier and why don't you join us as well."

She responded affirmatively and thought, "Nicole, come on, this is why you are here, to start a career," but still her longings betrayed her and she thought of the cool air on her wet pussy exposed under her skirt, to the coating on her breasts just under her thin top, and realized how her nipples had been showing through that thin top all morning. Perhaps that is why all three of the clients, including the woman had seemed to focus on her chest when they met. He face reddened now with embarrassment, but her pussy once again betrayed her further wetting the heat rising again in her chest.

Nicole informed her coworkers of the meeting and went to her desk to retrieve the plans Mr. Smith had wanted. She paused briefly again to regain her composure and give herself one more pep talk to hold it all together. Although she knew her own inner urges, how they exposed her true self, she was still young in her career and did not want the reputation of "the office slut" to follow her. Finally she breathed deep and went to the conference room.

The clients were all on one side of the table with Mr. Smith and her coworkers facing them. The clients began to unroll the plans they had brought as Nicole took a seat at the end of the table, shifting a few times when the pad of the chair pressed on the plug in her ass. Mr. Smith introduced her as their new intern. She noticed he had his phone on the table with the app that controlled her pussy still open.

As she sat down and considered Mr. Smith's phone she was suddenly again aware of the scent of her arousal. Much like on the bus ride into work Nicole gave a few furtive glances at the faces of those in the room to see if she saw any recognition. So far this morning Nicole had yet to be in this close proximity to any other people, and the enclosed space of the conference room was going to be of no help in diffusing the scent of her sex under her skirt or Mr. Smith's cum under her shirt.

The meeting was well underway with discussions of the design of a new apartment project, but Nicole could barely concentrate on the conversation. All of her thoughts were going into assessing whether the others in the room knew of her situation.

Brian noted Nicole's discomfort, and there was a definite hint of her scent in the air. He was sure others could likely smell it as well but maybe did not know where or what to place this pungency on. While others were in discussion over the plans in front of them, Brian picked up his phone and flipped another toggle on the app that controlled the vibrator in Nicole's pussy.

Nicole had noticed this movement and braced, concentrating on her breathing to mask the onslaught that was sure to assail her through her pussy and ass, but none came. She wondered if she had seen the motion or what Mr. Smith had changed on his phone but was relieved that there was no immediate reaction from the vibrator. For an instant she thought he must've turned off the control that limited her ability to climax. "Oh, no," she thought for an instant, "he's going to make me cum in front of all these people!!" She calmed herself with the idea that surely he wouldn't, not in front of clients to sully the reputation of his firm.

Nicole found out what he had done a few minutes later as the vibrator sprung to life in her pussy, sending a jolt through her clit and g-spot causing pulsing up the plug in her ass. The dildo shook on maximum for a few seconds then faded back to its lowest as Nicole let out a clearly audible moaning gasp, and her breasts heaved. All eyes were now on her.

"Are you okay, Nicole?" Brian asked.

Nicole looked to all the faces in the room now staring at her before returning to Mr. Smith who finally had the sly smile she had looked for all week on his face. "Yes, sir...err...Mr. Smith, just a cramp in my foot," she said reaching down to rub her arch trying to cover for herself.

One coworker handed Nicole a bottle of water from the fridge Brian smiled as he watched her, with a silent chuckle at how she had referred to him as "sir" for just a second. He had put the vibrator into a mode where it would surge to its highest level at random intervals for just a moment before dialing back to the lower level once again. He considered how Nicole would react and downplay the next surge when it happened as he looked past her wavy red hair falling in front of her chest and down her loose low cut top to her pale breasts. Could he barely make out how his cum stuck the top to her stomach in a few places? His cock stiffened slightly at the thought of how her, surely wet, pussy was completely exposed under her skirt, but quickly put it out of his mind.

The meeting returned to normal. Nobody had seemed to question Nicole's explanation but the other woman in the room seemed to have stared at Nicole a bit longer, with perhaps a bit of a question in her eye, Nicole thought. Moments later a second pulse assaulted Nicole's pussy and ass. Again she was not ready and gasped slightly. Others in the room paused briefly as Nicole quickly went to rub her foot again, though mercifully continued with their discussion.

"Perhaps some new shoes," the woman of the group whispered, leaning toward Nicole.

"Yes, ma'am, I know." Nicole responded, "Just getting used to a professional environment and attire, I guess."

"Hmmm, and perhaps a sweater to pull on for these air conditioned offices," the lady continued nodding slightly at Nicole's chest and very visible, erect nipples.

Nicole glanced down again realizing how exposed she seemed to be. She slouched slightly and pulled the notepad she had in front of her up in a vain attempt to cover her arousal. "Yes, er...the air conditioning," she stammered, "it was...ah...just so warm out this morning."

The woman raised an eyebrow in response and turned back to the meeting discussion at hand. Clearly she knew something other than the air conditioning was going on, Nicole realized, the thought of discovery increasing the tingle between Nicole's legs.

Nicole now started to understand what Mr. Smith had done to change the controls on the toy pushing deep into her pussy, resting on her clit, and pushing against her sensitive g-spot. Though the timing was random she at least knew to expect the surges to come. Throughout the rest of the meeting she was able to downplay her reactions, a quick intake of breath, heave of her chest, and clench of her stomach muscles. As the meeting continued with no further notice of her by the others, Nicole convinced herself that she was effectively masking these physical reactions and a few low moans. In her seated position she could now feel her wetness flowing past the plug and down her ass. Nicole hoped she could get out of the meeting without it becoming visible on the back of her skirt.

Fortunately for Brian, the two others on his staff involved in the meeting knew as much or more about the project as he did and he could let them control the discussion. He sat back and chimed in only with necessary, keeping an eye to Nicole and her reactions. Every now and again he would get a hint of her scent on the air and also noted that the other woman in the room was looking to Nicole from time to time in response to Nicole's excited but stifled reactions. Nicole was trying to ignore these acknowledgements from the other woman, as thoughts of her discovery would only add to Nicole's excitement.

Finally, the meeting broke up and as it did Nicole noticed Mr. Smith changing the setting again on his phone's app. She hoped he had simply turned off the random surges and would allow the toy to simply vibrate on low for a while, but she couldn't be sure. It wouldn't matter much after the hour and a half of teasing she had endured during the meeting. Her rational mind fought with her deep inner slut now, a battle to remain professional for the rest of the day versus begging her boss to finally fulfill her fantasy and take her and have his way with her in his office.

It didn't help that he had stopped by her desk to discuss the meeting. Brian knew exactly what he was doing though, continuing his manipulation of her desires. He asked her what she had thought of the meeting. Nicole stammered some response about it being interesting to see and take part in the discussion. She tried to appear to be looking at the plans on her desk as she did, but could only focus on the front of her boss's pants, wondering if the cock that they hid was again ready and if she would soon feel it in her sodden pussy.

Nicole's distraction did not go unnoticed by Brian. He saw her trying to hide how her gaze lay almost solely on his groin and how she repeatedly wetted her lips. Her breathe still short from the teasing during the meeting and face and chest flush.

As he left, some coworkers came and asked Nicole if she would like to join them for lunch. She turned them down instead opting to take a walk in a nearby park. Perhaps that would help her clear her mind and refocus on work. It would also have the side benefit of drying any of her juices that had pooled on the inside of her skirt during the meeting and get those juices to run back down the inside of her thighs instead, so they would not soak through her skirt exposing her desire to others.

Nicole returned from lunch the toys inside of her still, mercifully set on the lowest level. She attempted to brush more of her hair forward to fall down over her collar bones and, hopefully, obscure her continuously taut nipples. Her red hair was not quite long enough, but maybe it will help draw people's eyes up again. She was just over halfway through the work day and still hungered for relief, just one climax to satisfy her hungry pussy and her inner urges. Again her mind tried to fight back and maintain a professional attitude. "This must be what it feels like to be teenage boy. Trying to suppress thoughts and urges and hide growing erections at the most inopportune times," she thought as the group of clients for an afternoon meeting walked in the door.

She rose to meet them as with the earlier group, this time only two men. Again these new visitors assessed her as she approached. Surely, another case of men being men she thought, but her need had continued to grow even with the dildo set low and her scent now seemed constant in her nose. Nicole directed them towards the conference room, following behind instead of leading in hopes of minimizing the chances of discovery. Would it though, she thought, would they know how fully she now desired to finally have her fantasy fulfilled, to be fucked like some cliché porn secretary?

Thankfully, Mr. Smith had not adjusted any settings on the app on his phone and Nicole was able to get the clients situated without incident. She went to Mr. Smith's office to let him know his afternoon meeting had arrived. Mr. Smith stood as she came in his office door and looked Nicole up and down. She visibly shifted back and forth on her feet standing there, looking to add some pressure between her legs, to either reduce the feelings or perhaps build up to some final release.