International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes I sank a couple of fingers into Evelyn's welcoming pussy. This got a deep groan out of her as I began sawing my fingers in and out of Evelyn's warm, wet hole! Several minutes later I removed one of the fingers from her pussy and slowly worked it into her anus. With my tongue working Evelyn's clit and one finger in her pussy and one in her asshole sawing back and forth, I could feel her orgasm hit her! She began shaking as both her pussy and anus clamped down on my fingers!

As I felt Evelyn's orgasm hit her, my own started welling up from my balls! She kept her tongue swirling around the head of my cock throughout her own release and began taking my dick as deep into her mouth as she could. After a few seconds of that I began cumming! I began pumping my cock into her mouth as I shot load after load down her throat.

When we had finished Evelyn rolled off of me and turned herself around to hug me hard and kiss me deeply. We both nodded off eventually wrapped in each other's arms.

When we awoke I suggested that we should take a shower and then I would call down for room service. Evelyn agreed, got up and sauntered into the shower. As she walked towards the bathroom I admired her ass for about the hundredth time. I got up and followed her in and stepped into the warm spray that was already running. We washed each other's bodies and shampooed each other's hair.

When I was about to step out of the shower Evelyn grabbed my cock and pulled me close to her. She bent over at the waist and placed my erection at her steaming pussy. She put one foot on the built in stool in the shower and leaned her body back up then turned her head to kiss me. I began rocking into Evelyn with a nice easy tempo as we kissed. I ran one of my hands from her pubic mound across her stretched flat stomach to her breasts. I began pulling and pinching her nipples alternately while I ran my other hand back down her stomach to her pussy.

When my hand got back down to Evelyn's vagina I began pushing my fingers between her folds working my way towards her clitoris. Evelyn moaned when I began pinching her clit lightly and pulling on it gently. Her breathing increased as she turned her face towards the wall. She then put her hands on the wall bending slightly and bracing herself.

Evelyn moaned in a raspy whisper, "Pull my nipples harder and pinch them harder!" I pinched her left nipple harder and pulled it out several inches. "Use both hands on my nipples!" I removed my hand from her clit and grabbed her right nipple and began pinching and pulling it. Evelyn then reached down and took over the rubbing of her clit with her own hand.

I was beginning to push into Evelyn harder as I continued pulling on her tits. "pinch them harder and roll them between you thumb and finger!" Evelyn begged. I pulled, pinched and rolled her nipples as hard as I dared. She was really moaning now and began pushing against me as I stroked into her pussy. I was really getting worked up now and started plowing into Evelyn very hard.

Evelyn cried out, "OH, MON DIEU...I'M CUMMING!" I released her nipples, grabbed her hips and began pounding into her hot wet hole as hard as I could. After several minutes my orgasm hit me like a falling piano and I began shooting gobs of semen into Evelyn's womb! When my cock finally stopped throbbing, Evelyn turned, bent down and took me into her mouth sucking any lingering drops of my ejaculate she could.

I was spent and pulled myself from Evelyn's mouth and stepped back into the shower spray pulling Evelyn with me. We hugged and kissed for a couple of minutes then stepped out of the shower, dried off and put on the hotel robes. I called down for room service and our meal arrived thirty minutes later.

As we ate Evelyn asked me about our meeting the next day and what she should expect. I told her that we were trying to get this company as a new client, what the company did and how I thought we should proceed. I, again, told her to speak up as she did earlier today. I then turned on my computer to book train tickets to Como, Italy and to make hotel reservations in Bellagio!

We went to sleep fairly early as we had a busy day the next day. Evelyn and I slept together naked enjoying the feel of each other as we dozed off.

The next day we met with the CEO and several other members of the staff of the company we were trying to cultivate as a client. The meeting went well and we came to an agreement to begin working on their behalf. Evelyn, again, justified her hiring as she made several points in our favor. We grabbed a cab to the hotel to grab our bags from behind the front desk and then drove off to the train station to catch our train to Como.

Evelyn asked me as the train left, "So why are we going to Bellagio?"

"Well, today is Friday so I thought we would enjoy the weekend in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Lake Como also happens to be one of my favorites. Besides, I speak passable Italian."

Evelyn smiled and said, "I look forward to seeing Lake Como! I've seen pictures and it crops up in movies once in a while, so I've wanted to see it for some time. This should be fun...and I look forward to hearing your Italian!"

The train ride took a little over three and half hours and the cab ride to Bellagio another forty. We checked into our room, which was, again, on the top floor with a balcony and a beautiful view of the lake and its surrounding hills. Evelyn stepped out on the balcony to admire the view and I followed.

"It is, truly, a very beautiful place!" Evelyn sighed. "Can we take one of those little ferries tomorrow?"

"Certainly! As a matter of fact, we are going to have lunch over there in Varenna!" as I pointed to the village across the lake.

By the time we settled into our room it was time for dinner so we went downstairs to the hotel restaurant to eat. The meal was exceptional and I began talking to the waiter. While we talked Evelyn excused herself saying she was going to the room. I had been talking to the waiter for about 25 minutes when I finally headed upstairs to our room. When I entered I saw that the lights had been dimmed but I couldn't see Evelyn. I then noticed the French doors to the balcony were opened so I figured she was out there. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my tie off and then walked over to the balcony.

What greeted my eyes was the sight of Evelyn nude leaning on the railing staring out at the evening scene of Bellagio and the lake! When Evelyn heard me approach she turned her head and smiled and said, "I want you in my ass like in Zurich!" I ripped my remaining clothes off my body and stepped behind her pulling her up straight and pulled her into me. She turned her head to me and we kissed as I ran my hands up and down the front of her body. My now rigid penis was wedged between the cheeks of her ass as we kissed.

After a few minutes Evelyn turned her gaze back towards the lake and bent over again. Slowly I lowered myself onto my knees as I began kissing her back working my way down to my ultimate destination. I reached around and cupped both of her breasts and rolled her nipples between my thumb and middle finger for just a moment before lowering my hands down her torso. When I worked my way down to Evelyn's fanny I began kissing and nibbling all over both cheeks before putting my hands on each cheek and spreading them exposing my treasure.

I ran my tongue up from Evelyn's gushing pussy up to her tailbone and then back down until I zeroed in on her beautiful rosebud. I began licking all around her little crinkle before I pushed into her slightly. As my tongue pushed into Evelyn's anus she let out a deep, low moan. She then bent over farther, which caused her cheeks to spread on their own allowing me to free my hands for other things! I used my left hand to push two fingers into Evelyn's steaming pussy as I continued licking and prodding her sphincter with my tongue.

As her moans got deeper I pulled my mouth from Evelyn's backdoor and began pushing two fingers into her. This caused her to moan even louder as I began sawing both hands in and out of each hole. Evelyn then reached down with her right hand and began working her clitoris and rocking back pushing herself against my hand. In a few minutes Evelyn muttered in French and then began quivering as she started cumming!

"Oh Gordon, fuck my ass now...please!" I pulled my hands from her pussy and anus, stood up and then sank my pole into Evelyn's pussy to lube it up with her copious moisture. I pushed in and out of her several times and made sure I was quite wet and then I bent over and released some saliva into her slightly gaping asshole. I worked the saliva in and around her rosebud, pulled my rigid cock from her pussy then placed it at her anal opening and slowly, but steadily, pressed myself inside of her ass.

Evelyn lifted up slightly so her arms were pushing her torso up at a forty-five degree angle. I ran my hands up and down her back several times as I began to slowly fuck Evelyn in the ass! We were both moaning as I slowly sawed in and out of her glorious fanny. "Pinch and pull my nipples again like last night!" Evelyn rasped. I reached around and grabbed each of her tits and began working on her nipples, squeezing them hard and pulling them out stretching her tits out several inches.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Evelyn whispered. I maintained a steady tempo as I pulled out of her ass nearly all of the way and then pushed back into to the hilt. "Just like that" she whispered again! The thin lube of my saliva and her vaginal moisture was wearing down increasing the friction between my cock and Evelyn's anus. The increased friction felt good and I began to feel my orgasm welling up in my loins.

"I'm going to come any second!" I announced as I continued the same steady tempo.

Evelyn replied, "Me too!" In a matter of seconds, I could feel her orgasm as she gripped my cock with her bowel and began shuddering! I managed another minute until I too felt my release and began shooting torrents of sperm deep into Evelyn's ass. I pulled her up straight and hugged her with my cock still lodged in her backdoor. After a minute she turned in my arms, my penis pulling from Evelyn's ass, and she kissed me deeply as we hugged. Evelyn said, "That was wonderful!" We then headed towards our bed

When we got midway to our bed Evelyn stopped me, turned me around, dropped to her knees and began sucking on my, still slightly hard, penis. She took me in as deep into her mouth as she ever has, sucking and licking for all she was worth. After a couple of minutes her magic worked as I regained the stiffness I had just a few minutes ago.

When Evelyn felt I was hard enough for her she pulled her mouth from my cock, turned around, dropped to all fours and said, "FUCK MY ASS AGAIN, HARD THIS TIME! I WANT IT HARD!" I dropped to my knees and positioned myself behind her. I saw that my earlier deposit was slowly leaking out so I decided there was no need for additional lube. I placed my dick at her opening and just rammed into her ass as hard as I could! "FUCK YES! POUND MY ASS!"

I grabbed Evelyn's hips and began pulling her to me as I thrust into her! I was pounding into her relentlessly. She was screaming out in French as I continued plowing into her. I looked down for a moment to watch my cock sawing in and out in a blur! I could see her anal rim stretched out and turning crimson! "YES! YES! YES!" she called out. And then she cried out, "I'M CUMMING!!" I wasn't anywhere close to cumming so I kept pounding away as she called out she was cumming again! After the third or fourth time that Evelyn orgasmed I could feel my own build up!

I pulled Evelyn against me as I shoved my cock into her as far as I could and shot my load into her already full depths! The feeling was so intense I let out a huge moan and I could feel my eyes roll up into my head before I blacked out!

I must have just collapsed on top of Evelyn as I was lying on top of her and she was flat on the floor! I could feel my cock was still pulsing with an orgasm so I wasn't out long and we were both breathing deeply and harshly. I was going to roll off of Evelyn but she told me to stay as it felt good.

"Are you okay?" Evelyn asked. I grunted that I was and that I blacked out for a second. "I think I did too because one second I was on my hands and knees and the next I'm on the floor with you on top of me! That was incredible I have never had so many orgasms and I never touched my clit!"

As my cock shrank I decided it was time to get off the floor. I helped Evelyn up and we crawled into bed. "Are we going to christen every new city with anal sex in the open, exposed to the world?" I asked.

"You have seen my pattern I see! Should we stop? Do you not like it?"

"Oh, I like it a lot! I don't think I would even mind being thrown into jail for it when we, eventually, get caught!"

"Well, gird your loins for Monday! We will be in Paris where I just might have a surprise for you!"

"What kind of surprise? Three times in the ass in one night? I'm not sure I can handle that, unless I get to eat several dozen oysters!"

Evelyn laughed and said, "No, nothing like that! You'll see, if things work out the way I hope they will!"

Evelyn then kissed me and held me close before turning over to spoon as we fell asleep. I was so tired that I slept long and deep!

The rest of the weekend was great. The weather was perfect so our ferry ride to Varenna was nice as was the lunch. After lunch we rode the ferries to several other villages and explored them. We calmed down, sexually, after Friday night's anal fest with a sixty-nine on Saturday night and missionary on Sunday.

We got up early and took a cab to Asso and then a train to Milan where we caught a flight to Paris. We arrived at our hotel, a luxury hotel, in mid-afternoon to check in. Our room was superb and I, surreptitiously, checked out the window facing the street in anticipation of the evenings activities.

Evelyn was very happy to be back in Paris. She had studied at the Sorbonne so had lived in Paris for quite a while. She asked me if she could invite a friend to have dinner with us that evening and I told her it was no problem. Evelyn said that I might want to consider her friend, Lily, for a position with the company. She was tops in her class as an economist. I told her I would be happy to talk to her and suggested that she ask Lily to email her CV and references to me so I could look at them before dinner, where we could conduct a quick interview. Evelyn smiled, kissed me and then called Lily to tell her what to do.

We went to dinner at a place suggested by Evelyn that was around the corner from the hotel. We had been seated for only a couple of minutes when Lily arrived. Evelyn jumped up and ran to her friend where they hugged and did the traditional cheek bumps. They walked back to the table hand in hand where I stood to meet Lily.

"Gordon, this is Lily my dearest and closest friend. Lily, this is Gordon my boss and, hopefully, yours after tonight!" Evelyn said introducing us.

Lily and I shook hands and then we sat down. I couldn't help notice that, physically, Evelyn and Lily were opposites. Where Evelyn was slim, Lily was rather voluptuous and shapely, but definitely not fat! Where Evelyn had dark features, Lily was blond, blue eyed and nicely tanned. Additionally, Lily was drop dead gorgeous! The real surprise came when she talked...she sounded like a BBC announcer.

"I thought you were French! How do you come by the English accent?" I asked.

Lily replied, "My mother is English and my father is Parisian. My parents insisted I speak both languages so I picked up my mother's accent. Otherwise I'm all French! I grew up in Paris and studied at the Sorbonne with Evelyn, as you saw in my CV."

I told her that cleared things up. We all talked while we perused the menu. After we ordered I conducted my interview with Lily and was astounded by the breadth of her knowledge on European politics and economics. Even as we ate I continued my interview and determined that I would be a fool not to hire this incredibly intelligent woman.

As we finished our dinner and drank coffee I told Lily about the job I had in mind for her and what the pay and benefits were and that she had the job if she was interested. Lily absolutely beamed at both Evelyn and myself and said she would love to work for my company. I told her she was hired and that, as of now, she was an employee. We shook hands across the table and then Evelyn and Lily leaned towards each other and hugged while still seated in their chairs.

As we were getting ready to leave the restaurant, Evelyn suggested that Lily should see the room we had. "It nearly measures up to the flat we had while in University!" Evelyn said, and they both laughed.

"I would love to see the room." Lily stated. "Your hotel is one of the best in Paris!"

We all walked arm in arm back to the hotel. Lily and Evelyn were chattering away in French catching up as friends do after long separations. When we got to the room I called room service to have them bring up a bottle of Veuve Cliquot so that we could celebrate Lily's new job. As we waited for the champagne we all got comfortable by kicking off our shoes. I pulled off my jacket and tie and then we all sat around and chatted. Evelyn told Lily about how we met and about the two successful meetings in Zurich.

Finally, the champagne arrived with three glasses and the bottle in a bucket of ice. I popped the cork and poured the champagne and then I toasted Lily, "To our newest employee!" We all touched glasses and sipped our champagne.

After our first sips, Lily sat her glass down and walked over to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She looked me in the eye and said, "Thank you for the opportunity. I promise, you won't regret hiring me!"

I looked at Evelyn, who was absolutely beaming with delight and said, "Where have I heard those words before?" I continued, "If you are even half as good an employee as Evelyn I won't be disappointed!" With that Evelyn walked over to me and hugged me hard and kissed me passionately. After we broke the kiss I looked over to Lily nervously but she was smiling with a twinkle in her eye.

We all sat down and continued drinking the champagne. We killed the first bottle pretty quickly so I ordered two more bottles to be sent up. As we drank the champagne we began to get rather tipsy and we began laughing. Evelyn then began detailing some of our sexcapades to Lily, especially our "traditional" room christenings! Lily laughed and became rather flushed as Evelyn went into details. When Evelyn described our first night in Bellagio I noticed Lily began squirming a bit in her seat and that her nipples got very hard and big!

"Lily introduced me to the joys of anal sex." Evelyn explained. She then walked over to Lily, grabbed her hands and pulled her up from her chair. She then leaned in and hugged and then kissed Lily very passionately. I remained seated watching and feeling my erection grow rapidly! As they kissed Evelyn reached around Lily and slowly drew the zipper on the back of Lily's dress down. She then pushed the dress off of Lily's shoulders and then let it fall to the floor!

Lily had on cream color matching lacy lingerie. The demi bra showcased Lily's large breasts beautifully as the thong panties did for her large firm ass. The color of her lingerie contrasted nicely with Lily's tan. The girls continued their kissing as Evelyn began rubbing her hands up and down the sides of Lily's body. Lily then reached behind Evelyn and slowly unzipped her dress. She pushed the dress off Evelyn's shoulders and that dress too, fell to the floor. The difference, though was that Evelyn had no underwear on and was now naked!