International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw our reflection in a dresser mirror and was admiring how Lily's large, heavy breasts were swaying to and fro as I pounded into her ass. Her nipples were so erect I could see them distinctly in the reflection. I bent over Lily's back as I continued to hump into her and grabbed each nipple in my hands and then pinched them as hard as I could and pulled her tits way out to the side of her body. "PULL MY TITS HARDER!" I held Lily like that for about a minute and then dropped her tits, leaned back up and began plowing into her ass as hard as I could.

I felt my orgasm welling up in me again as Evelyn leaned in to kiss me hard. She then leaned back and whispered in my ear, "I want you to cum in my mouth!" All of a sudden Lily began shaking like an epileptic again and I could feel her cum hit my balls. I continued pounding into her even though her ass had a death grip on me! The feeling was so incredible I didn't want it to end but my body had other ideas. As I felt my orgasm hit I cried it out and pulled out of Lily's ass and turned towards Evelyn. She grabbed my cock just as I began shooting! I blasted her face with two monster shots of semen before she got me into her mouth. She then took me most of the way into her mouth and began sucking me for all she was worth.

As my heart rate moderated I looked at Evelyn with gobs of my cum all over her face. "I'm sorry, I thought there was more time!"

Evelyn smiled and said, "That's OK! I think it was pretty hot and Lily just loves it! Watch! Hey Lily, Gordon shot his load on my face!"

Lily stirred, got up on her hands and knees and crawled over to Evelyn and began licking the result of my orgasm off of Evelyn's face. When she was done she and Evelyn began kissing again. I leaned over and began sucking on one of Lily's beautiful nipples.

After a while I began feeling hungry so I called down to room service for dinner for three. I put on one of the hotel robes, Evelyn put on her silk robe and Lily dug a very sexy cover-up out of her bag. Lily's robe didn't quite cover her ass and the material was so clingy that I could make out the details of each of her nipples. Evelyn's nipples weren't hiding either. "The guy who brings our food up is in store for a treat with you two! Just don't do anything that will get us thrown out!" They both laughed with a twinkle in their eyes!

When the food arrived the valet rolled the cart to the table and began placing the dishes upon it. The girls were sitting on either side of the table and I could see the valet sneak peeks at each of them. As he finished Lily stood up and walked over to the window as if to look outside. Her ample breasts were swaying every which way as she sashayed towards the window. As she got passed the valet he saw that part of her ass cheeks were visible as they woggled as she walked. I cleared my throat which got the valets attention. He began rolling the cart out of the room but not before I gave him a large tip for his "trouble"!

Evelyn and I both laughed as the valet left with his cart and his hard-on! We then accused Lily of being a tease. She had a coy smile and said, "Well, at least I didn't bend over!" We all got a good laugh from that and then tucked into the food. After eating we all sprawled around the room talking and laughing.

I decided I needed a shower so I got up, dropped my robe and headed for the bathroom. The hot spray felt good on my tired body and I stood there with my eyes closed enjoying the sensation. A few minutes later I was joined by Evelyn and Lily. We all scrubbed each other with lots of fondling and groping. When we got out of the shower we toweled off and headed for the bedroom. I laid down on the bed with the intention of sleeping but the girls had other ideas for themselves.

Evelyn and Lily stretched out next to one another and began kissing and stroking each other's bodies. Lily then rolled on top of Evelyn and pushed herself up on her hands and knees while straddling Evelyn and began kissing her way down Evelyn's body. As she moved Lily's huge pendulous breasts swayed back and forth with her huge erect nipples sliding across the skin of Evelyn's stomach. Lily lowered her head placing her head over one of Evelyn's nipples and began sucking it into her mouth. Evelyn was moaning nonstop as a result. I could see Lily's jaw work from side to side and could only imagine what she was doing to Evelyn's very sensitive nipple.

Lily let the nipple go with a pop and I could see Evelyn's nipple was distended as a result of Lily's treatment, sticking up further than I had seen it before. Lily then focused her attention on the other nipple giving it the same treatment. Evelyn began writhing with pleasure as Lily continued to suck hard on the nipple. Again, Lily let go of the nipple with a pop and then began working her way down Evelyn's body.

Lily worked her way down to her ultimate destination and upon arriving buried her face into Evelyn's smooth vagina. Evelyn had spread her legs wide, opening herself to Lily's attention. Lily splayed her tongue wide, pushed it into Evelyn's slit and then licked up from her hole to her clit. Evelyn let out a long deep moan. Lily then lowered her head and worked her tongue into Evelyn, sucking on Evelyn's inner lips and pushing her tongue into her depths.

Evelyn was writhing and arching her back as Lily worked her magic on her vagina. Lily, after a while, then moved up and began licking and teasing Evelyn's clitoris. She sucked the little nub into her mouth and, using her tongue, licked and prodded Evelyn to a quick orgasm. Despite the orgasm Lily didn't stop working Evelyn's clit over sucking on it even harder. Evelyn began thrashing about as she had one orgasm after another. Finally, Evelyn appeared to have passed out as her body went limp. Lily released Evelyn's clit, crawled up Evelyn's body and laid next to her taking her in her arms and kissing her gently.

Evelyn regained consciousness very quickly and began responding to Lily's kisses. "Oh Lily, that was wonderful! Now it's you turn!" Evelyn rolled on top and proceeded to do to Lily what Lily did to her. Evelyn feasted on Lily's nipples with her mouth, sucking and biting so hard I thought there would be blood, but Lily just moaned in ecstasy. When Evelyn attacked Lily's clitoris, Lily writhed with abandon her giant tits lashing back and forth. As Lily climaxed she shook again as before and then laid back still, panting.

Evelyn crawled up Lily's body and they held each other, absolutely spent! As I thought it about I realized that neither one of them used their hands to bring each other pleasure...something to work on! I turned off the bedside lights and then fell asleep.

Our last day in Paris dawned sunny and bright. After dressing we went to the hotel restaurant and ate breakfast. Then Evelyn and Lily took me on a tour of their Paris. We walked and took the Metro all around the city. We had coffee at a café that Sartre and other existentialists frequented in their day. We ate lunch in the Marais. We strolled through the Luxembourg garden and admired the artwork. Our last stop was the cemetery Pere Lachaise where we enjoyed the quiet it afforded in the middle of the bustling city.

When we returned to the hotel I told the girls that we would go to a nice restaurant for dinner. In order to not get distracted I let the girls shower separately from me while I went down to the front desk to settle my bill as we had an early flight in the morning. I told them that we had added an additional person to our room if they wanted to charge me but they weren't concerned with it. When I returned to the room they were both dressed looking absolutely stunning! I quickly showered and dressed and then we headed for the restaurant.

We had a terrific meal during which I told both Evelyn and Lily that they were wonderful employees, great friends and incredible lovers. I told them I looked forward to many years of a successful relationship both professionally and personally. Evelyn then said, "I think the three of us make a wonderful team. I think it would be wise for us to work together all of the time. We are very good at cultivating clients and I think that Lily and I have proven ourselves in a very short period of time. I think we should do these trips together all of the time!"

I thought about that and said, "I think you are correct! In addition to the great work you do, I think I would miss the pleasure we give each other!" They both laughed with a twinkle in their eyes. After dinner we headed back to the hotel. When we got into the room the girls took each other in their arms and kissed passionately while reaching behind each other unzipping the others dress. They then turned to face me and let their dress fall to the floor. Neither one had underwear on so they stood before me naked. My penis got instantly hard.

Evelyn walked over to me and hugged me hard and kissed me very passionately and then released me. Lily was close behind and did the same thing. They both looked into my eyes as Evelyn said, "Thank you Gordon, for everything you have done and given us! I am so happy right now I could burst. I love you!"

Then Lily said, "Yes, thank you Gordon. We are going to accomplish great things in the coming years. I love you too!"

I was on the verge of tears I was so touched. I pulled them both close and kissed them both enjoying the feel of their skin. They then pulled away from me and began pulling my clothes off. When I was as naked as they were they took each other's hand and walked over to the bed. They got up on the bed side by side and stopped at the edge. With their feet hooked over the edge of the bed they both sat on their legs pushing their asses back at me. As I looked closely I could see a large, faceted gem where their anus' were. It dawned on me that they had both been wearing butt plugs!

I admired the vision of these two beautiful asses side by side. "I really like your taste in jewelry! Have you had those in all evening?"

Lily laughed and said, "No! We've had them in all day! We are ready for you to sodomize us both! We want it very hard and rough!"

"Who first?" I asked.

Evelyn said, "It's Lily's turn to go first. And yes, very rough with no foreplay! Just fuck our asses hard, we are more than ready!"

I took a deep breath and stood behind Lily. I reached down and began pulling the plug from her ass slowly. I loved the way her sphincter expanded as the widest part of the plug came out. When the plug was removed Lily's asshole had a considerable gape. It winked at me a couple of times as she tightened and released her muscles. I bent over and gave her gaping ass a large wet lick then stood up and spit into my hand and spread it all over my girder like cock. I put the head of my dick at Lily's opening and entered her with one mighty shove!

Lily screamed out, "OH YES! FUCK ME HARD GORDON! FUCK MY ASS HARD!" Lily remained in her squatted position so I reached around her and grabbed her nipples and pinched them as hard as I could while I assaulted her anus as hard as I possibly could! Lily was yelling, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YESSSSS!" in rhythm with my pounding! Lily reached down and began hammering at her clit. In just a few minutes Lily's orgasm hit her like a freight train as she squirted on my legs and balls and began shaking like an aspen leaf in a tornado! Lily then sprawled forward onto the bed still shaking!

My cock felt the cool air of the room after being in the hot confines of Lily's ass. I moved over to Evelyn and bent forward to kiss her. Our tongues danced together as our passion was enflamed. Evelyn whispered, "That was so hot! Fuck me just like that!" I looked into Evelyn's eyes and I could see the fire of her lust! I backed up and bent over to remove Evelyn's butt plug, again marveling as the plug stretched her asshole. When I had it out I bent over and gave her gaping ass a great lick, spread saliva on my erection and then shoved myself into Evelyn as hard as I could!

Evelyn, like Lily before her, remained in her squat, giving me easy access to her nipples as I pounded in and out of her backdoor. I pinched her nipples as hard as I could and pulled on them until they began slipping from my grasp. Evelyn was crying out in French. Evelyn, like Lily before her, reached down with one of her hands and began rubbing her clitoris, her hand a blur! I could feel Evelyn's orgasm hit as she began quivering. I wasn't close yet so kept pounding into Evelyn relentlessly!

Evelyn continued having orgasms as I kept hammering into her ass. Finally, I felt my orgasm build in my balls. I cried out, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!" I began shooting into Evelyn's bowel. Surge after surge erupted from me drenching Evelyn's dark cavern with what felt like gallons of my sperm! I collapsed on top of Evelyn as she fell forward my cock still impaling her ass. I felt lily's hands rubbing my back as I tried to get my breath back. When I finally calmed down I whispered into Evelyn's ear, "Do you want me to roll off you?"

"Oh no! Please stay in me for a while." She said this with a smile.

Lily bent down and kissed me and laid beside us and kissed Evelyn. I couldn't recall a time when I was happier. These two women were wonderful and I wanted to keep them with me always. "What would you two say to just living with me when we get to San Francisco? I have a really great house that I think you will both like. It has a great view of the ocean and the beach is just down a small hill. There's a large deck off the back overlooking the ocean and the beach."

"It sounds wonderful to me!" Lily aid as she laughed.

Evelyn said, "I think I would like that too...as long as we can christen it in our traditional way!"