All Comments on 'Interrocution'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent, as always

ManyEyedHydra, you are one of the best writers on Lit IMO. Definitely the best in the Erotic Horror genre. (There are a few specialists in other gneres who might give you a run for your money as best overall, but....) BTW, I've got a story suggestion. Here's the scenario.

A sexually frustrated loser, who unlike Jackson from this story IS something of a wimp, summons a succubus, but as she thinks "Not another loser who wants me to put him out of his misery!" he makes a proposal. Yes, he is more than willing to accept being one of her victims, but he would prefer something many would consider a fate worse than death. He would prefer... to be her slave. For all eternity, if she wishes it. And if ever she finds him less than satisfyng, she can always just devour him like she would any other man.

The rest of the story could perhaps be written as a series his of diary entries. And at the end, he is about to commit his ultimate act of submission. He is about to force his own soul out of his body for his Mistress to feast upon. (Probably aided by her, er, juices, similar to the end of Happy Ending.)

What do you think? Take it if you like it. I've got ideas I think are good, but I'm a horrible writer myself....

mjm202036mjm202036about 16 years ago
Another great succubus tale...

Again, I applaud your talents, manyeyedhydra. This shows the darker side of succubi that so few see or think about. I know I've had requests for such tales (and I'll be writing a few before too long), but this one does show the pains of being a victim of the sexual demoness. I look forward, as always, to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing work

I love your stories and really impressed by ur sense of imagination. I honestly visit literotica to read ur stories exclusively.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
interrocution

I find myself really enjoying the succubus stories. A new kink for me. Nicely written. Just curious what your fasanation with them are if you would like to respond please do.

macleodgavin43@gmail.com

gyumri_boygyumri_boyabout 13 years ago
bravo ...

... worth the read, each and every one.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackover 10 years ago

Would like to see a prequel showing how Physalia and the others came into Mr. Koontz service and why they serve him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No messing around....

Love the analogies you've created.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous