All Comments on 'Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 03'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

What a lovely erotic tale. So nice that these two ladies took the lead for their enjoyment as well as his. Love your descriptions of the sex play, you certainly got me hard like Mike. Not personally into the ass play but I know some are so have no problem with it.

I have one question, what happened to the paintings, they would be physical evidence of his misdeeds if she stored them in her cabin.

5 stars for an enjoyable and arousing read, thanks Nikki

Cheers, Andy

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

I'd expected Mike to decline a "bi"-inclined fantasy Mary suggested at the end. You sure used Mary to torture him nearly unmercifully with her fantasy, although I can't help wonder if you did it by using the story to punish him, to remind him to be kinder and fairer to those he revives? Would be interesting if you indeed employed that, and I'm guessing it's 50/50 you did. I really liked how the black artist posed for him and took her pleasure, while giving him some--but clearly drawing the line. It's an interesting way to use 2 females to remind him to not get so carried away (since only we the audience knows he's the one trying to take advantage, unbeknownst to them). And you crafted a delicious double irony in that way.

Five for how differently you arranged this one.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I think there could be a surprise at the end of this tale, I think you are a temptress hiding your light under a bushel under your computer for the shear brilliance of your mind and your inventiveness I award you 5000 🌟 I love your naughtiness in putting Mike in that position surrounding him with a class full of nubile young women who so effectively turn the tables on him. I'm looking forward to the next leg of Mike's journey, the twins could be interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...